Welcome to our hub for all of the best Cyber Monday deals in the world of tech! Speakers, TVs, headphones, laptops, tablets, battery packs <deep breath> cameras, storage devices, sound bars, wearables...you’ll find it all here. Stay tuned, we’ll be updating this post as deals go live, and throughout the big day.
Looking for the rest of our Cyber Monday coverage? You can visit our Cyber Monday hub, or jump straight to one of the posts below:
Surprise! We’ve got another iPad deal. For Cyber Monday only, Walmart’s offering the previous generation model for $299, with a souped-up 128GB of storage onboard.
This one doesn’t work with the Apple Pencil like the newest model (which may or may not still be on sale for $249/$329, I’ve given up trying to keep track), and it has a processor that’s a year older, but it’s still a terrific tablet. for that price.
Google Wifi is one of the highest profile competitors in the exploding mesh router market, and our readers’ favorite mesh system. If you have a big house, and could make use of a three-router array, Amazon is marking down the system to just $212 at checkout, within a couple bucks of the best price we’ve ever seen.
We don’t see iTunes gift card discounts in excess of 15% very often anymore, so when you can get $20 off a $100 card, you should jump at the chance. You can use the card to pay for apps, music, movies, Apple Music subscriptions, and even iCloud storage, so this is basically a 20% discount on all things content. Just select the $100 gift card, and use promo code APP20 to save at checkout.
As expected, Black Friday and Cyber Monday brought out a bunch of great Philips Hue deals. But one of them, the individual color bulb, just got even cheaper. It’s already marked down to $40 (from its usual $50), but once you get to checkout, you should see an extra $6 discount. You’d be hard pressed to find a better deal on these bulbs, so I’d stock up.
The SoundCore Spirit headphones are noteworthy for featuring Bluetooth 5.0 and an eight hour battery in a tiny package. The $18 wall charger is worth grabbing if you own any USB-C devices (though the Power Delivery port is only 18W), and the PowerCore 13000 battery pack is worth a shout-out, because Anker’s batteries just don’t go on sale that often anymore. Head below for the rest of the deals.
Amazon’s Cyber Monday “computer components, laptops, and accessories”sale sure is eclectic, but that just means that there’s something for everybody in there. Inside, you’ll find discounted Chromebooks for every budget, gaming peripherals, graphics cards (including a GTX 1070 for $300), a 3TB external drive for $70, and even a 2TB SSD for one of the best prices we’ve ever seen on that capacity. A few favorites are below, but head over to Amazon to check out the complete sale.
If you still use wired headphones day-to-day, Bose’s legendary QC25s are on sale for a ridiculously low $110 on Amazon for Cyber Monday. They sound great, they have excellent active noise cancelation, and they’re down to an all-time low price by about $50. You just have to be okay with that wire...
...and if you aren’t, the wireless QC35s remain on sale for $299, a $50 discount, and the same deal we saw on Black Friday.
Seemingly out of nowhere, Anker has become a pretty big player in the projector space, thanks in large part to the success of the soda can-sized Nebula Capsule. We’ve covered it in detail here, but while it’s certainly not the brightest or sharpest projector around, its sheer convenience and portability is unmatched in the space. Today only for Cyber Monday, you can grab the Capsule for $236, the best price we’ve seen since it was on Kickstarter.
If you’d rather trade portability for better image quality, the new Nebula Prizm 2 is also on sale today for an all-time low $200. It’s twice as bright as the Capsule, and boasts a 1080p sensor, but it doesn’t have any smart apps built in, and it has to be plugged in at all times.
Whether you’re buying yourself a new router, or “gifting” one to your parents so that you can actually get online when you go home for the holidays, Amazon’s Netgear Cyber Monday sale has what you need. Routers, range extenders, ethernet switches, cable modems, and even full mesh networking kits are on sale for some of the best prices ever, today only.
The venerable old R6700 will get the job done in any apartment or smaller home for an all-time low $69, but for larger homes, you’ll want one of the $200 Orbi kits. That price is valid on both the wall plug-ins and the more powerful (but less space-efficient) full-size trio, but it’s the best price ever for both.
Carrying a laptop around with you is probably a fact of your work life, so do it in style with this Leather 13" Laptop Messenger Bag. The price varies a little by color, but it starts at just $40, which is spare change compared to the cost of replacing your computer and everything on it. You’re much less likely to damage or lose your (or your company’s) expensive asset when it’s in this bag, which even has pockets for all your smaller items to really maximize its usefulness. You might even be able to convert it into a weekender, with determination and extremely smart packing.
There are a lot of good headphones out there, but there’s only one Nuraphone. As we covered on The Inventory, Nuraphone performs a completely automated listening test to map the way your ears perceive sound, and then tailors your audio accordingly so that you hear your music the way it’s meant to be heard. At its usual $399, personalized sound doesn’t come cheap, but it’s down to $279 today for Cyber Monday, the first discount we’ve ever seen.
Cyber Monday is a great excuse to upgrade your home office or PC gaming battle station, as Amazon is running a wide-ranging sale on computer monitors, docking stations, and monitor arms for one day only.
You’ll find several 16x9 and ultrawide monitors starting at $90 from a variety of manufacturers, catering to both regular office work and high-end gaming. There’s even a 32" 4K in there from BenQ. Amazon’s also discounting their own AmazonBasics articulating monitor arms, so you can mount your new screens and clear off desk space. Just remember that these prices are only available today, or until sold out.
If you’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on one of Samsung’s current (and excellent) Galaxy phones, Amazon has just the ticket this Cyber Monday. Not only are the phones discounted from their usual prices ($800 for the Note9, $640 for the S9+, $520 for the S9), but they also come with your choice of a free Echo Show, or a free Echo Spot and an Echo smart speaker.
For anyone counting, those two Echo choices are a wash at $230 at their normal prices, but for Cyber Monday, the new 10" Echo Show is selling for $180, while the Echo and the Spot combined would set you back $159.
If you still don’t have an Instant Pot in your kitchen (or want a second; it’s not that crazy!), your two best Cyber Monday options are the Instant Pot Ultra for $85 (down from the usual $120-$150), or the Instant Pot Smart with Wi-Fi for $90 (one of its first discounts from $150).
In terms of cooking, they’re both going to be basically the same. The Ultra technically has more cooking modes, but you’ll probably only ever use three of them. So the choice really comes down to looks vs. Wi-Fi. You can control the Smart model with your phone and use pre-programmed recipes, but it uses the old-school (and very dated looking) button interface. The Ultra looks like a much more high-end appliance, if that’s something you value in your kitchen. You can’t go wrong either way, the only mistake you can make is to not buy one.
Instant Pot’s official 6 qt. nonstick inner pot is also on sale for $15, down from the usual $15. You don’t need it, but it’s a nice extra.
And finally, if you think you’ll need the space, grab the 8 qt. DUO model for $80. That’s not quite as cheap as Black Friday, but it’s a great deal if you cook for large groups.
In addition to pressure cooking (which is a miracle), this is also our readers’ favorite slow cooker, and one of their favorite rice cookers too. To put it simply, it’s one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets you can own.
If you ever have to deal with power shortages and brief outages, Amazon’s offering all-time low prices on a trio of CyberPower UPS battery backups, today only for Cyber Monday.
If you use a desktop computer, these will of course keep your machine running without any interruption in the event of a power outage, which means you won’t lose any unsaved work. But even if you only use laptops and mobile devices at home, they could still run lamps, your router and modem, or even a TV until the power comes back on.
Just remember that like all Gold Box deals, these prices are only available today, or until sold out.
The release of the new Apple Watch Series 4 coincided with a price drop for the still-excellent Series 3. But this is deals week, which means prices have dropped even lower.
While AirPods offer the most seamless headphone experience for iPhone owners, BeatsX and the fitness-friendly Powerbeats3 are probably tied for a close second, and you can get a pair of either for the best price ever right now for Cyber Monday.
From Gizmodo’s BeatsX Review:
“The Beats X are the third product from Beats (and the fourth from all of Apple) to use the new W1 Bluetooth chipset. This Apple-designed chipset should allow for better battery life. It also makes pairing with an Apple device a total snap—as long as your iPhone runs iOS 10.1 or higher. All I had to do to pair was turn the Beats X and bring them near my phone. A ‘Connect’ button instantly popped up and I was off—music ready to be heard wirelessly.”
Samsung’s U3-rated microSD cards are some of the fastest and most popular options out there—I have the 128GB model in my own Nintendo Switch—and all four sizes are down to all-time low prices today on Amazon.
The 32GB card is down to a laughably cheap $6, the 64GB just dropped $11, and the 128GB went from $25 to $20. The ever-so-slightly-slower SanDisk Ultra cards have even higher capacities on sale, from 200GB all the way up to 400GB, all at all-time low prices.
If you need extra space for your action cam, smartphone, tablet, Switch, or anything else, these are extremely fast cards, and extremely good deals.
- Samsung 32GB MicroSD Card | $6 | Amazon
Note: These deals are expected to go live at midnight ET tonight.
If you haven’t found the right TV deal for you this Deals Week, Walmart just put several new models on sale for Cyber Monday. The sets are definitely on the low end: most lack smart apps and HDR, some aren’t 4K, and even the Samsung is from the company’s entry level 4K lineup. But if you need a spare TV for an extra room in your house, and it doesn’t have to be the best of the best, these are rock bottom prices.
- SAMSUNG 58" Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN58MU6070 | $448 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
- Sceptre 55" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV | $250 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
- Polaroid 50" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV | $180 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
- Sceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV | $200 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
- Sceptre 32" Class HD (720P) LED TV | $90 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
Walmart and Esports Arena have their own line of gaming PCs now, and you can save on a couple of the laptops today for Cyber Monday.
$799 gets you a Core i5, a GTX 1050, 8GB of RAM, and a 128GB SSD (paired with a 1TB HDD), or you can spend $1199 to upgrade to a Core i7, GTX 1060, 16GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. Both computers include 15" 1080p displays with 144hz refresh rates, and even backlit mechanical (!!) keyboards.
That’s a $200 discount in both cases, and the first deal we’ve seen on these machines, both of which qualify for the Intel eSports Pack Bundle, which includes free downloads of games like Paladins and PUBG.
LG’s SK9Y sound bar was one of our readers’ favorites, and it’s easy to see why. With just one bar and a wireless subwoofer, you can enjoy get 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos audio, thanks to three front-firing speakers, two on the side (to bounce off the walls), and two on top (to bounce off the ceiling for the Atmos effect).
Dolby Atmos content has gotten a lot more common over the past year, and there’s every indication that it’s the future of home theater audio. The Apple TV supports it, as does the new (currently $35) Fire TV Stick, so it’s easier than ever to envelop yourself in sound.
Today’s $450 deal from Amazon is over $200 less than usual, and one of the best deals we’ve ever seen.
Amazon sells a ton of affordable tech essentials under its AmazonBasics brand, and dozens of them (including some surprises) are on sale right now for Cyber Monday.
Your basic essentials like rechargeable AA batteries, USB-C cables, and Velcro cable ties are here, as you’d expect, but did you know AmazonBasics has a UPS power supply? An LED mouse pad? A cool retractable Lightning cable? Yeah, me either. Be sure to head over to Amazon to see all of the deals; chances are there’s something you can use.
The new Echo Dot has been available for just $24 for the last few days, but now you can get it with a WeMo Mini smart plug for just $29. These two devices are all you need to control, say, you Christmas tree lights with nothing but your voice.
Sonos’ Black Friday deals are here, and I won’t bury the lede: you can score the first real, official discount ever on the Sonos Beam. The smart sound bar offers stunning audio quality, and can be the basis of a truly wireless surround sound system if you pair it with other Sonos speakers. Gizmodo loves it, and you will too.
The Sonos One, the atomic unit of excellent wireless audio, is also on sale for $25 off. It offers the same incredibly sound you loved from the Play:1, but with a nicer design and built-in support for Alexa and Apple AirPlay 2.
Rounding out the deals are $100 discounts on the Sonos Sub (which is a subwoofer, obviously) and the Connect:Amp, which essentially powers your passive speakers, and brings them into your own personal Sonos ecosystem.
And while not a Cyber Monday deal per se, you can also get the old Play:1 refurbished for $119, which is a great way to add more rooms to system for a (relatively) affordable price.
Like Brother’s home printers, this model spits out about 32 pages per minute, includes Wi-Fi connectivity, uses inexpensive and long-lasting toner, and just generally works much more reliably than any inkjet printer out there. The biggest advantage of this model over a consumer-level HL-series printer is that it includes a document feeder for the scanner, meaning it can automatically scan 50 pages in a row with no user input. You might use that feature, like, once, but you’ll probably be really glad you have it.
$100 is the best price Amazon’s ever listed on this model, so list that inkjet printer of yours on Craigslist, and go lock in your order.
While it can’t handle the highest end games of the Oculus Rift, the portable Oculus Go doesn’t require a $1500+ gaming PC to use. Hell, it doesn’t even need a smartphone. It’s a fully integrated, fully portable VR headset that you can use to watch videos and play basic games, and it’s on sale for the first time ever for deals week. We’re only talking about a $20 discount here, but this thing was so cheap to begin with, that we’ll take it.
Crawling behind your tree twice a day to plug in and unplug your Christmas tree lights? Bah, Hum-plug. Bring your tree into 2018 with this $16 TP-Link Mini Smart Plug, which allows you to enable or disable your outlets with your smartphone, put them on an automated schedule, or control them using Alexa. All that, and it only occupies on socket. Santa would definitely approve.
Unless you really need the iPad Pro (and you almost definitely do not), the standard, vanilla 2018 iPad is a terrific tablet for both consuming and creating media. It even works with the Apple Pencil, the first non-Pro iPad to do so.
We haven’t seen many deals on the new model since it was released, but you can currently grab the 32GB model for an all-time low $249 for Cyber Monday, or a 128GB model for $329 (hint: get that one). If you ask me, it’s worth it just to play Civilization VI.
Update: Amazon just dropped the two-bulb color starter kit to an all-time low $80, or bundled with a previous generation Echo Dot for $90. Considering the bulbs cost $40 alone each (on sale!), this is far and away the best Hue deal we’ve seen this Cyber Monday.
It’s 2018. It’s time for your lighting to do more than just turn off and on. At the very least, you should be able to control it with a smart device. Amazon is currently discounting a number of Philips Hue bulbs that can do just that, so you can join the rest of us here in the 21st century. Or, if you’ve already got the basics, there’s also a deal to be had on the ambient lightstrip, so you can really lean into that futuristic Blade Runner vibe. Except, hopefully, for the bleak post-apocalyptic overtones.
It was a quietly good year for Fitbit. While all attention has turned to the Apple Watch, they released two terrific fitness tracker/smart watches in the Charge 3 and the Versa, and you can save on both of them for Cyber Monday, in addition to some of the company’s older offerings.
Whether you’re looking to start the next big podcast (seriously, you’ve got, like, things to say), improve the quality of your Twitch streams, or just want your Skype calls with Grandma to sound better, the Blue Yeti is one of the most popular mid-range USB microphones you can buy. It’s down to $89 for Cyber Monday right now, in a variety of colors including Blackout, which is the correct choice.
TCL’s 2018 6-series TVs are famous for offering every form of HDR (including top-shelf Dolby Vision) and excellent Roku software in an affordable package, and the 5-series has basically all of the same features, save for a metal body and local LED dimming zones. It still supports Dolby Vision, it still has an advanced Roku remote and app control, and it’ll still look amazing. At a Cyber Monday price $430 for a 55" (about $40-$70 less than usual), it’s an incredible value. You can also get the 49" for $350, or the 43" for $320.
Really want the 6 Series? The 55" has a modest discount to $630, from the usual $650 as well.
We see really good deals on Samsung’s higher end QLED TVs with some regularity throughout the year on sites like MassDrop; better even than Cyber Monday prices. But if you want the OLED-like blacks of Samsung’s best TVs on a budget, we’ve never seen better deals on the entry level Q6 line.
Compared to Q-sets higher up the lineup, the Q6 loses out on (admittedly impressive) features like full array local dimming and Samsung’s higher-end HDR engine, but thanks to the quantum dot tech, it’ll still look better than pretty much any conventional LED TV.
Cyber Monday prices start at $698 for 49", and in true Samsung fashion, you can go all the way up to 82" if you’d like.
They aren’t Sony’s best noise canceling Bluetooth headphones—that honor goes to the $349 WH1000XM3s—but these wireless over-ears are still a fantastic deal for $98, or $50-$100 less than usual, and the same price we saw on Prime Day. The WH-CH700Ns run for up to 30 hours in wireless noise canceling mode, or you can plug them in with a 3.5mm cord to extend that to 50 hours. If you travel a lot, or just work in a noisy office environment, this is a...
You like falling asleep listening to podcasts or white noise, but your partner doesn’t. How do you deal? DubsLabs Bedphones are extremely thin and wrapped in soft padding, making them ideal for falling asleep while wearing.
For a limited time, you can save 25% on both the wired (regularly $60) and wireless (regularly $100) models with our exclusive KINJA25 promo code.
It’s no secret that our readers love Anker products, so we worked with them to line up exclusive deals on rarely-discounted products, reader favorites, and items we recommended in our holiday gift guides. Just be sure to note the promo codes, and let us know what you got (or anything else you might want a deal on...) in the comments.
All of the deals are above, but I should make special note the two most popular items. The PowerCore Fusion is one of my favorite products (not “Anker products”...just “products”) ever. It’s a wall charger that doubles as a USB battery pack, and the battery recharges itself whenever it’s plugged into the wall. Most USB battery packs require you to bring a spare wall charger and a cable to recharge them, but this just refills while it charges your gadgets at night. I never take a trip without it. At $21 (with code KINJAFS6), it’s a must-buy.
And it can’t be overstated how popular SoundBuds Slims are with our readers. The won our Co-Op because of their solid battery life, tiny design, and strong magnets that hold them together around your neck when not in use. Get them for $21 with promo code KINJAH325.
And while it’s not cheap at $100 (with promo code KINJAPD5), the USB-C Power Delivery battery pack is insanely useful for keeping laptops and Nintendo Switches charged up on long flights. And unlike most USB-C PD battery packs, this one is encased in premium aluminum, and comes with a USB-C wall charger that you can use with all of your USB-C gadgets.
Native Union’s 10' Lightning cable isn’t the cheapest Lightning cable out there, but it might just be the best looking. From the woven exterior (in your choice of colors) to the attractive (and movable) knot that acts as a built-in weight to keep it from falling behind your nightstand, it would be a great gift for any iPhone owner. It’s hardly ever discounted from its usual $40, but today, it’s down to $28.
Just because you have a whole lot of devices, doesn’t mean you need to also need to have a whole lot of remotes. Take the guesswork out of powering on with this Logitech Harmony 950 Touch IR Remote, now down to it’s lowest price ever at $150. It’s compatible with over 250,000, which is about how many devices we all own these days, and will work with 15 at a time. Plus, it comes with its own charging station and features customizable controls to suit your personal watching preferences.
Okay, Google, show me the good deals. If Google Assistant is your smart home assistant of choice, Cyber Monday is the day to put it in every room of your house. The Google Home Mini is down to $25 in every color, the Google Home is just $79, and the Google Home Hub is just $99, with a $10 VUDU movie credit.
And in case you missed it earlier, you can also bundle a Google Home Mini, a Chromecast, and a $15 VUDU credit for $45.
In honor of Cyber Monday, Amazon is discounting a huge range of Echo devices, accessories, and bundles. The Show, the Look, the Connect, the Plus — all on sale, and is it just me, or has Amazon developed a crazy high number of SKUs? I don’t know how they do it, but it’s pretty impressive. Whether you need fashion advice, a video calling gadget, or a smarter way to watch your favorite shows, there’s an Echo for that. (You can see them all here.)
Elevation Lab makes some of the best iPhone docks money can buy, and you’ll need a whole lot less money than usual to buy them with our exclusive Cyber Monday discounts. Even if you don’t need one yourself, they’d make great gifts for any iPhone owner.
The $36 (with promo code KINJADOCK4) ElevationDock 4 incorporates a pair of fine adjustment knobs to get a perfect fit, no matter what model iPhone or what case you happen to be using at the time.
The smaller CordDock won’t hold your phone quite as steady, but it lets you effortlessly take the phone off the dock while keeping the charging cord attached, which is perfect for nightstand use. Get it for $24 with promo code KINJACDOCK.
Elevation Lab’s Anchor has long been one of our favorite headphone storage solutions, and our readers have bought thousands of them. And now, the company is raising the bar with the brand new Anchor Pro, and our readers can get it for $12 for Cyber Monday with promo code KINJAANCHOR.
The concept is the same—it’s still a hook that hangs under your desk to hold your headphones—but every aspect has been improved. The hook is larger, to accommodate big over-ear headphones and gaming headsets, it includes a built-in Velcro cable tie to keep your cords under control, and optional screws afford you added security, if the included 3M adhesive isn’t sufficient. It’s only a few bucks more than the original, so I see no reason not to get the Pro.
That said, if you do want the original, it’s also on sale for $9 with promo code KINJAANCHOR.
Your laptop is one of the most expensive things you own, and it deserves to be treated as such. Rather than throwing it roughshod into your bag, slip it into one of PicasoLabs’ beautiful, hand-stitched leather sleeves, now back on sale just for our readers, this weekend only.
There are several options available, and prices will vary depending on the size of your laptop. They’re all designed specifically for various MacBook models, but compare measurements, and you could probably find one to fit your Windows Ultrabook as well. No matter which one you choose, you’ll save 20% at checkout with that promo code.
Luminoodle’s professional bias lights aren’t the cheapest bias light strips out there, but there’s good reason for that: They’re one of the few options that can output true 6500K white. AV geeks strive for this, as 6500K won’t affect your eyes’ perception of the screen’s color accuracy.
With the press of a button on the included wireless remote, you can also choose from 15 different backlighting colors too, you can get the best price ever (by a longshot!) on the large light, which is meant for TVs 40" and below. Unfortunately, there’s no deal on the XL.
Want to use one with a computer monitor? This smaller model only does white light, but it’s just $10 with promo code 5TG5TOT7.
Jabra’s Elite 65Ts might just be the best true-wireless headphones out there. In addition to their excellent five hours of battery (plus 15 with the charging case), they feature some of the best microphones in class for calls, compatibility with all the major voice assistants, and even a two year dust and water resistance warranty, so you can work out in them without fear.
Normally $170, you can grab a pair for $120 right now, the best deal we’ve seen.
Stupid-cheap Fire Tablets are nearly as much of a Thanksgiving tradition now as turkey and football, and this year’s deals don’t disappoint. The kid-friendly Fire 7 is just $30, but you should probably spend the extra $20 to get the new Fire HD 8, which has better battery life, more storage, better speakers, and a nicer screen. Or, if you’re looking for a portable TV replacement, consider the Fire HD 10 for just $100, which is absolutely bonkers for a device with a 1920 x 1200 IPS display.
Note: At the top of the page, you’ll also find discounted kid’s editions of each tablet, which come with kid-friendly content options, a rugged case, and a two-year warranty that covers accidental damage.
You might have heard of quantum dots in the context of TVs, but Samsung uses them in a 4K computer monitor as well, and their 28" model just dropped to $330, its best price ever.
You can read all about quantum dots here, but tl;dr, they’re the backbone of a backlighting technology that can produce OLED-quality images and rich, deep blacks on less expensive LCD panels. Samsung’s QLED TVs are the most common example of them, and this monitor is basically a small version of those.
Permanence is overrated. For evidence, go back and read what you wrote in your LiveJournal when you were 17. How hard does it make you cringe? You never have to feel that way again with the Boogie Board 8.5" LCD Writing Tablet. It allows you to endlessly write, rewrite, erase, and forget, and it’s way better for the environment than using a paper and pen. Just think of all the lists, reminders, and deep, dark secrets that you’ll be keeping out of landfills.
Nest’s iconic thermostats don’t go on sale often, and sizable discounts on their other products are even rarer still, so Cyber Monday really is a great chance to join the ecosystem, or expand your collection. Save $70 on the third generation Nest Learning Thermostat, get the nearly-as-good Nest Thermostat E for $40 less, take $20 off the Protect smoke detector (both the battery and wired versions), and even save $50 on the outdoor Nest Cam, or $70 on the indoor one.
If we see any more Nest deals, we’ll be sure to add them to this post.
Fuel - This lighter doesn’t need fuel; you recharge it over USB. How cool is that?
Wind - Since it’s using tiny electrical coils to create heat rather than an open flame, it can’t be blown out.
Orientation - You can use a plasma lighter upside down without burning your fingers, which makes lighting candles a lot easier.
We covered the Sparkr Mini here, and now you can get the 2.0 version of the lighter for an all-time low $15 with promo code MS5PPBGL. That’s a few bucks more than some other electric lighters we’ve seen, but the Sparkr Mini is the best of the best, featuring two criss-crossing arcs for a more reliable spark, a built-in flashlight, much quieter operation than the cheaper models, and a fiddle-friendly flip top that’ll remind you of your old Zippo.
Most of its dodgy Amazon reviews focus on the fact that the flashlight could turn itself on in your pocket, but that’s been fixed in this 2.0 version by switching it to a three button press. This model also uses a different frequency to eliminate the high-pitched buzzing that’s commonplace with these products.
Update: Promo code KINJAGRIPS is working now, sorry about that!
Apple’s Magic Mouse has a lot of good things going for it—I’ve been using one for years now—but ergonomically, it’s a mess. And while Elevation Lab’s Magic Grips don’t exactly turn it into a palm-shaped Logitech, they do make it noticably more comfortable to use for extended periods, and you can save 25% on a set today with promo code KINJAGRIPS.
Each pack of Magic Grips includes a few pieces of molded silicone designed the fit the contours of the mouse’s sides. Just pick the width you want, peel off the 3M adhesive backing, and stick them on. The product costs about $10, installation takes under a minute, and it’ll make the mouse you use for hours per day noticeably more comfortable, possibly for years to come. That’s a pretty great value proposition.
If you’re cool with buying lightly used products, it could pay off in a big way, literally. Amazon Warehouse is running its annual Cyber Monday deals, featuring thousands of used items going for 20% off their regular prices. The discounts are hitting a ton of different categories, from luggage, to baby, to power tools. And don’t forget to check out the Bargain Bin for used items up to 50% off a bunch miscellaneous stuff. Chances are we could also use something from this sale.
Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals on Blink indoor and outdoor home security camera systems have already gone live! Kits start at $67 and $79, respectively, so if you’ve ever been curious what your pets do at home while you’re gone all day, now you can afford to find out. You’ll save more if you buy multiple cameras as well.
Other potential uses: Keeping footage of mundane conversations so you can win the next argument about whether or not you said a certain thing; a motion-detecting alarm system; bringing truth to the claim that Santa “sees you when you’re sleeping” and “knows when you’re awake.”
I’m not saying your TV is stupid, but it could certainly be a little smarter. Now’s a great time to teach your television about technological advancements of the 21st century with a $45 Google Smart TV Kit. That includes a Google Home Mini and Chromecast for less than half of what they’d normally retail for. And for extra credit, you’ll get a $15 VUDU credit to help break in your new upgrades. This deal gets an A+.
Sugru is right up there with binder clips and the Raspberry Pi in Lifehacker’s pantheon of must-have gear, and you can stock up today with eight packs from Amazon for just $15 or $16 (depending on the color), or about $4-$5 less than usual.
Samsung’s Level Ons are some of the best looking Bluetooth headphones on the market, and Samsung’s blowing them out for just $60 per pair on their website right now, less than half the price of buying them elsewhere. That’d be a great price for any name brand wireless headphones, but it’s incredible for a set with four-mic active noice cancelation.
Amazon has quietly come out with a pretty exciting lineup of Fire TV streaming gadgets over the past few months, and they all just went on sale for Cyber Monday.
Moving up the line, the Fire TV Cube is essentially a Fire TV 4K with an Echo Dot built in, allowing you to control your TV with your voice, totally hands-free. It’s also on sale for $60, or half its original price.
But perhaps the most interesting device here is the new Fire TV Recast. This DVR is designed explicitly for cord cutters, and works with any OTA antenna. Rather than plugging straight into your TV, it broadcasts live or recorded shows over Wi-Fi to your Fire TV, an Amazon Echo Show, or any iOS or Android device, no matter where you are in the world. Both the two-tuner 500GB and four-tuner 1TB models are on sale for the first time ever, and you can also save by buying a bundle that includes a Fire TV Stick 4K and an antenna.
You won’t find a standalone sound bar more advanced than this model from Sony, and it’s $300 off for Cyber Monday. Granted, it still costs $1200 even during this all-time low sale, but it has seven channels of audio up front to bounce audio off your walls for virtual surround sound, a wireless subwoofer for bass, and even two upward-firing drivers for Dolby Atmos audio.
It was also updated recently with DTS Virtual:X, which does a remarkable job in other sound bars of simulating surround sound without actual rear speakers.
Microsoft is a hardware manufacturer now, and a damn decent one at that. Whether you’ve been pining for the laptop-replacing Surface Pro 5 or 6, the iPad-like Surface Go, or the the wonderfully old-school Surface Laptop 2, they’re all on sale for Cyber Monday, starting now.
The Bose SoundSport Free boast rock solid connectivity (not a given in this space), IPX4 sweat and rain resistance, and arguably better sound quality than you’d find from any competing product. You can read Gizmodo’s review here if you’d like to know more, then get them for $169 (down from around $200), while they last.
Note: You may be able to get them for $10 off at Walmart with code ELLEN10 (new accounts only).
While it doesn’t have the best picture quality out there, it’s tough to complain about a 65" 4K TV for $530, a 55" for $330, or a 49" model for $240. Both include HDR, though with a distinct lack of specs on the page, I’m going to assume that’s not Dolby Vision. And while they doesn’t have apps onboard—pretty typical at this price level—they do have Chromecast built in, so you can stream video easily from your phone, which is very rare at these price points.
h/t Ben Dussault
GoPro has been taking a beating on Wall Street, but its cameras are still best-in-class. We haven’t seen any Cyber Monday deals on the high-end HERO7 Black just yet, but the HERO7 Silver and HERO7 White are already on sale for $70 and $20 off, respectively.
The Silver can capture 4K footage at 30 FPS (the Black bumps that up to 60), while the White maxes out at 1440p footage at 60 FPS. For more on the differences between the models to help you decide, check out Gizmodo’s coverage.
The best all-around SSD for most people is down to $73 for 500GB, $128 for 1TB, or
$295 for 2TB, all of which are the best prices ever. It’d obviously be a great upgrade over a spinning hard drive for your computer, but you could also stick it in a cheap enclosure to create your own, super-fast external drive.
There will be no shortage of sexy surround sound and Dolby Atmos sound bar deals this Cyber Monday, but if you’re happy with a really good 2.1 system, or need a sound system for, say, a bedroom TV, this 36" Vizio for $98 is the way to go. That’s $50 less than usual, and it includes a wireless subwoofer.
LG’s OLED TVs have achieved something of a cult status thanks to their ridiculously dark black levels and vibrant colors. If you were waiting for Cyber Monday to snag yours, the discounted price on the 55" C8 model is already live.
The picture quality got an upgrade over last year’s model thanks to a new processor that improves color accuracy, reduces artifacts, and supports HFR (high frame rate video) up to 120 FPS. HFR content doesn’t really exist yet, but a few movies are expected to come to streaming services starting later this year, so if you’re planning on using the TV for several years, it might be worth it for future-proofing purposes.
We’ve seen cheaper deals on the lower-end B8 model, but that one uses last year’s processor, meaning it can do HFR or HDR, but not both at the same time like the C8.
Our phones are our most used accessory, so why do we allow them to go about town in tacky plastic-y cases? Dress your iPhone up in real Italian leather with a glossy leather case from Vincoe, now 30% off with promo code KINJADEALS. Available in brown or black, the case is super slim and offers protection against slight drops and scratches (keep in mind, however, it doesn’t cover your screen). It’ll fit the iPhone X, XS, and XS Max, which probably have never looked sleeker than when they’re swathed in leather.
If you’ve had your eye on Samsung’s 8000-series TVs, which are the company’s best non-QLED sets this year, their Cyber Monday discounts are live now. Every size (55", 65", 75", and 82") includes Samsung’s new Dynamic Crystal Color engine and HDR10/ HDR10+ support, plus some nice quality of life features, like the Bixby voice assistant, and a quad core processor for speedy smart app operation.
VPNs have been in the news, and whether you want to get around video geoblocks, circumvent proxy filters, or just keep prying eyes out of your browsing data while using sketchy public Wi-Fi, reader-favorite Private Internet Access has a deal to fit your needs.
Private Internet Access doesn’t do much in the way of discounting, but they offer exclusive pricing and packages just for our readers that you won’t find anywhere else. Here are your options, and what you’d pay if you bought the same plan elsewhere:
- One month for $6 | Usually $7
- One year for $35 | Usually $40
- Three years for $90 | Not offered to the general public at all
These deals are only for our readers, but we aren’t sure how long they’ll be available, so go ahead and sign up while you can.
- Anker Nebula Capsule | $236 | Amazon
- Anker Nebula Capsule 2 | $399 | Kickstarter
- Anker Nebula Prizm | $199 | Amazon
- Samsung 65-Inch LED NU8000 Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR | $998 | Best Buy
- Sharp 75-Inch LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR | $950 | Best Buy
- TCL 65-Inch LED 6 Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Roku | $800 | Best Buy
- Toshiba 55-inch LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition | $350 | Best Buy
- Insignia NS-24DF310NA19 24-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV- Fire TV Edition | $100 | Amazon
- SAMSUNG 58" Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV UN58MU6070 | $448 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
- Sceptre 55" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV | $250 | Walmart
- Polaroid 50" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV | $180 | Walmart
- Sceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV | $200 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
- Sceptre 32" Class HD (720P) LED TV | $90 | Walmart | Live at midnight ET
TCL 55S517 4K 55" TV | $430 | Amazon
- TCL 55R617 4K 55" TV | $630 | Walmart
- TCL 49S517 4K 49" TV | $350 | Walmart
TCL 43S517 4K 49" TV | $320 | Walmart Samsung 49" Q6FN QLED TV | $698 | Walmart
- Samsung 55" Q6FN QLED TV | $998 | Walmart
- Samsung 65" Q6FN QLED TV | $1297 | Walmart
Samsung 75" Q6FN QLED TV | $1998 | Walmart Samsung 82" Q6FN QLED TV | $2998 | Walmart
- Insignia NS-55DF710NA19 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Fire TV Edition | $380 | Amazon
- SAMSUNG 55-Inch 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN55NU6900 | $398 | Walmart
- BenQ HT2050A 1080P DLP Home Theater Projector, 2200 Lumens, 96% Rec.709, 3D, 16ms Low Input Lag, 2D Keystone, HDMI | $629 | Amazon
- Sceptre 43" 1080p LED TV| $160 | Walmart
- Samsung 49" 49NU8000 4K Smart TV | $598 | Walmart
- Samsung 55" 55NU8000 4K Smart TV | $748 | Walmart
- LG C8 2018 OLED 55" TV | $1,697 | Walmart
- Samsung 65" 65NU8000 4K Smart TV | $998 | Amazon
- Samsung 75" 75NU8000 4K Smart TV | $1598 | Walmart
- Samsung 82" 82NU8000 4K Smart TV | $2498 | Walmart
- Apple AirPods | $160 | Best Buy
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Apple devices | $110 | Amazon
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Android devices| $110 | Amazon
- Nuraphone | $279 | Amazon
- Soundcore Spirit Sports Headphones | $30 | Amazon
- Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones | $98 | Amazon
Sony WH1000XM2 Noise-Canceling Headphones | $198 | Amazon
- BeatsX Wireless Headphones | $75 | Walmart
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones | $99 | Walmart
- Samsung Level On ANC Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Samsung
- Jabra Elite 65T True Wireless Earbuds | $120 | Amazon
- 25% off DubsLabs Bedphones | DubsLabs | Promo code KINJA25
- Elevation Lab Anchor Pro | $12 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAANCHOR
- Elevation Lab Anchor | $9 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAANCHOR
- Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation | $200 | Amazon
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II with Google Assistant | $299 | Walmart
- Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones | $169 | Walmart
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones | $99 | Walmart
- Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 4.1 Lightweight Stereo IPX5 Earbuds with Magnetic Connection | $21 | Amazon | Use code KINJAH325
- Zolo Liberty+ Total-Wireless Earphones (All Colors) | $100 | Amazon | Use code KINJAH210
- TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling headphones | $40 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAY40
- TaoTronics Neckband Bluetooth Headphones with ANC | $32 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA696
- TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds | $40 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA956
- Bose SoundLink AE II Wireless Headphones | $199 | Walmart
- JBL LINK 10 Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Google Assistant | $60 | Best Buy
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $100 | Best Buy
- BLUE MICROPHONES Midnight Blue Yeti w/ Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Bundle | $96| eBay
- Yamaha PSR-E263 Portable Keyboard with Power Adapter | $100 | Amazon
- Google Home Mini | $25 | Walmart
- Google Home | $79 | Walmart
- Google Home Hub | $99 | Walmart | Plus $10 VUDU Credit
- 2-Pack Google Home Mini | $35 | Daily Steals (Facebook)
- JBL Charge 3 | $90 | Amazon
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Waterproof) | $130 | Amazon
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Waterproof Super Portable Bluetooth Speaker – IPX7 Waterproof | $50 | Amazon
- Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST Portable Waterproof Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Speaker with Amazon Alexa | $125 | Amazon
- Fender LE Paramount PM-4CE Auditorium Limited Guitar, Natural | $450 | Adorama
- Sonos Beam | $349 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Sonos One | $174 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Sonos Sub | $599 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Sonos Connect:Amp | $399 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Refurb Sonos Play:1 | $119 | Sonos
- Monoprice SB-200 Premium Slim Soundbar | $60 | Monoprice
- Monoprice SB-100 2.1-ch 36in Soundbar | $40 | Monoprice
- LG 5.1.2-Channel Hi-Res Audio Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Dolby Atmos | $450 | Best Buy
- Harman Kardon Allure Voice-Activated Home Speaker with Alexa | $150 | Amazon
- Google Chromecast Audio | $15 | Walmart
- Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer | $1200 | Walmart | Also on Amazon
- Mackie CR3 Reference Monitor Pair | $80 | Amazon
- Polk Audio Command Sound Bar with Hands-free Amazon Alexa Voice Control Built-In | $199 | Amazon
- Vizio 36" 2.1 Sound Bar | $98 | Walmart
- Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer | $249 | Amazon
- TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver for TV Audio | $21 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA927
- ELAC Debut 2.0 C6.2 Center Speaker, Black | $140 | Amazon
- ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black | $225 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV | $25 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV 4K | $35 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Cube | $60 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast 500GB | $180 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast 1TB | $220 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast 500GB + Antenna + Fire TV Stick 4K | $235 | Amazon
- Logitech Harmony 950 Touch IR Remote Control for up to 15 Entertainment Devices | $150 | Amazon
- Roku Streaming Stick | $30 | Amazon
Roku Ultra HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player + Voice Remote + Premium JBL Headphones | $50 | Amazon
- Anker Nebula Prizm 480p Projector | $88 | Amazon
- NVIDIA TV Streaming Player + Controller | $136 | Target
- 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand | $89 | Walmart
- Google Smart TV Kit + $15 VUDU Credit | $45 | Walmart
- Luminoodle Pro Bias Light (Large) | $25 | Amazon | Promo code K8ZYNA3M
- Luminoodle White Bias Light (Medium) | $10 | Amazon | Promo code 5TG5TOT7
- Logitech Harmony 950 Touch IR Remote | $150 | Amazon
- Caavo Control Cente Entertainment Hub and Universal Remote with Voice Control| $50 | Best Buy
Logitech Harmony Smart Control | $45 | Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 8TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $130 | Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 6TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $100 | Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 4TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $80 | Amazon
- Samsung U3 32GB MicroSD Card | $6 | Amazon
- Samsung U3 64GB MicroSD Card | $11 | Amazon
- Samsung U3 128GB MicroSD Card | $20 | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB MicroSD Card | $30 | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB MicroSD Card | $40 | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB MicroSD Card | $80 | Amazon
- Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 Platinum + 2mo Adobe CC Photography (STEH1000100) | $50 | Amazon
- WD - easystore 2TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive | $60 | eBay
Samsung 256GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter | $45 | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 128GB SDXC UHS-I Card (SDSDXVF-128G-GNCIN) [Newest Version] | $30 | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card (SDSDXVE-064G-GNCIN) [Newest Version] | $18 | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 32GB 90 Mb/s SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXVE-032G-GNCIN) [Newest Version] | $12 | Amazon
- WD Easystore 10TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive | $180 | Best Buy
- WD Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive | $80 | Best Buy
- PNY Attaché 4 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive | $3 | Best Buy
- WD Easystore 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive | $19 | Best Buy
- AmazonBasics Tech Sale | Amazon
- CyberPower UPS Battery Backups (Various Sizes) | $75-$110 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore 13000 Power Bank | $29 | Amazon
- Anker [2-Pack, 6ft] Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A (Red) | $90 | Amazon
- Anker 30W 2-Port Type-C Wall Charger with 18W Power Delivery and 12W PowerIQ, PowerPort PD 2 | $10 | Amazon
- Anker 30W 2-Port Type-C Car Charger with 18W Power Delivery and 12W PowerIQ, PowerDrive PD 2 | $18 | Amazon
- Anker 30W 2-Port Type-C Car Charger with 18W Power Delivery and 12W PowerIQ, PowerDrive PD 2 | $14 | Amazon
- Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad 7.5W – Wireless Charger | $30 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with Charger (Power Delivery Bundle) | $100 | Amazon | Use code KINJAPD5
- Anker PowerCore Fusion 5000 (Battery+Charger 2in1) | $21 | Amazon | Use code KINJAFS6
- Anker 12 Outlets, 3 USB Ports Surge Protector PowerPort Strip | $28 | Amazon | Use code KINJA276
- Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (6ft) All Colors | $10 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL843
- Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (10ft) | $10 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL844
- Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (6ft) All Colors | $13 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL845
- Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (10ft) | $14 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL846
- Roav Jump Starter Pro, by Anker, 800A | $74 | Amazon | Use code KINJA3266
- RAVPower Qi-Certified 7.5W Fast Wireless Charger | $24 | Amazon | Promo code 4CYG3T3L
- Woods 13547WD Outdoor Yard Stake with Photocell and Built-In Timer, 6 Grounded Outlets, 6ft Cord | $13 | Amazon
- APC Back-UPS BN450M | $30 | B&H
- Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive+ 2 | $12 | Amazon
- HP Chromebook 14-inch Laptop with 180-degree Hinge | $200 | Amazon
- Acer Swift 3, 15.6" IPS, AMD Ryzen 7, AMD Radeon RX 540 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 | $650 | Amazon
- Acer Swift 3, 15.6", AMD Ryzen 5, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 | $550 | Amazon
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 128GB SSD| $300 | Best Buy
- CYBERPOWERPC Ryzen 7 Gaming Desktop, Radeon RX 590 8GB, 16GB, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD | $1000 | Walmart
- Save on Select Monitors and Mounts, Today Only | Amazon
- Leather 13" Laptop Messenger Bag | $40+ | Amazon
- Acer Gaming Monitor 24" XFA240 bmjdpr 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate 1ms Response Time AMD FREESYNC | $170 | Amazon
- Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor | $99 | Amazon
- Monoprice MP 25in Zero-G Gaming Monitor – FHD, 240Hz, 1ms, FreeSync | $250 | Monoprice
- Dell 23" IPS LED FHD Monitor | $110 | Best Buy
- Save up to 45% on NETGEAR Networking Essentials | Amazon
- Linksys Velop AC2200 Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Intelligent Mesh System, 3-Pack | $330 | Amazon
- NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router (R6700) | $69 | Amazon
- Dell G5 15.6" Gaming Laptop, Core i5-8300H, GTX 1060 6GB, 256 GB SSD + 1TB | $899 | Walmart
- HP Pavilion 15.6" Gaming Laptop, Core i7-8750, GTX 1060 3GB | $799 | Walmart
- Refurb Dell Chromebook 3120 11.6" | $90 | eBay
- HP 14" Touch-Screen Chromebook | $179 | Best Buy
- Dell - SE2717HR 27" IPS LED FHD FreeSync Monitor | $120 | eBay
- Dell Alienware 34" Curved 120Hz NVIDIA G-Sync Gaming Monitor | $720 | eBay
- D-Link EXO AC2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router | $90 | Amazon
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-cr0091ms 2 in 1 PC | $499 | Microsoft
- 15" MSI GF63 Gaming Laptop Core i7 GTX 1050 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD | $849 | Walmart
- Surface Pro 5 Type Cover Bundle (Core m3, 128GB SSD) | $599 | Microsoft
- Surface Laptop 2 | From $999 | Microsoft | Most configurations $300 off
Samsung Chromebook 3 | $99 | Walmart
- MSI GL63 Performance Gaming Laptop 15.6", Intel Core i7-8750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10, VR Ready + Free COD4 Black Ops | $999 | Walmart
- Dell G3 Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-8750H, NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1TB HDD + 16GB Intel Optane Storage, 8GB RAM | $699 | Walmart
- HP Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7-Series - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580 - 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB SSD | $780 | Best Buy
- OVERPOWERED Gaming Laptop 15, 144Hz, Intel i5-8300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, Mechanical LED Keyboard, 128 SSD, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM | $799 | Walmart
OVERPOWERED Gaming Laptop 15+, 144Hz, Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Mechanical LED Keyboard, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM | $1199 | Walmart
- Brother MFCL2710DW Wireless Compact Laser Printer | $100 | Amazon
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Multiple Colors) | $89 | Amazon
- LG 32" Class QHD Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (31.5" Diagonal) | $299 | eBay
- Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point | $90 | B&H
- HP DeskJet 3634 Wireless All-In-One Printer | $40 | Best Buy
- 20% off PicasoLabs Leather Sleeves | Promo code KINJA020 | Amazon | Plus $8 for custom engraving
- Linksys Velop 3-Pack Mesh Wi-Fi Routers | $200 | Walmart
- Samsung QLED 28" 4K Display | $330 | Amazon
- Dell Alienware AW3418DW 34" Curved WQHD 4ms 120Hz NVIDIA G-Sync Gaming Monitor | $720 | eBay
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC2600 Smart WiFi Router | $99 | Walmart
- Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse | $9 | Staples
- Logitech M720 Triathlon Wireless Optical Mouse | $20 | Best Buy
- Logitech G613 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard | $65 | Amazon
- VAVA USB C Docking Station with 4K Dual Display | $109 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA22B
- VAVA 8-in-1 USB C Hub for Macbook/Pro/Air | $35 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA87D
- Dell 27" LED QHD GSync Monitor | $350 | Best Buy
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC2400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router | $90 | Best Buy
- Magic Grips for Magic Mouse | $10 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAGRIPS
- MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC Computer Graphics Card | $450 | Amazon
- ASUS ROG-STRIX-RXVEGA56-O8G-GAMING 8GB OC Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming DP HDMI DVI AMD Gaming Graphics Card | $425 | Amazon
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition, 8GB GDDR5 | $300 | Amazon
- MSI Gaming Radeon RX 580 256-bit 8GB GDRR5 DirectX 12 VR Ready CFX Graphics Card | $190 | Amazon
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan), 6GB GDDR5 | $200 | Amazon
- XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card | $190 | Amazon
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler | $265 | Amazon
- MSI X470GPLUS Performance AMD Gaming Motherboard | $95 | Amazon
- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F AMD Gaming Motherboard | $95 | Amazon
- Crucial MX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD | $209 | Amazon
- Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) DR x8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory | $52 | Amazon
- Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin | $49 | Amazon
- EVGA 850 BQ, 80+ Bronze 850W, Semi Modular Power Supply | $50 | Amazon
- Thermaltake View 71 RGB 4-Sided Tempered Glass Computer Case | $135 | Amazon
- WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - WDS500G2B0A | $70| Amazon
- WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280 - WDS500G2B0B | $70 | Amazon
- Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | $73 | Amazon
- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | $128 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9+/S9 + FREE Echo Show/Echo and Echo Spot | Amazon
- iPad (5th Generation) 128GB | $299 | Walmart
- iPad (6th Generation) 32GB | $249 | Walmart
- iPad (6th Generation) 128GB | $329 | Walmart | Most likely sold out
- Apple iPhone X - 64GB - Space Gray or Silver Factory Unlocked (CDMA + GSM) | $549 | eBay
- Motorola Moto X (4th Generation) 32GB | $230 | Best Buy
- Oculus Go VR Headset | $179-$229 | Walmart
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 7th Gen | $80 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 11", A12X + M12, 64GB Flash, iOS 12, Wi-Fi, Silver (2018) | $749 | Adorama
- Surface Go | $349-$449 | Microsoft
- G Pen Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale | Grenco Science
- Elevation Lab CordDock | $24 | Amazon | Promo code KINJACDOCK
- Elevation Lab ElevationDock 4 | $36 | Amazon | Promo code KINJADOCK4
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 16GB Tablet + $25 Google Play credit | $129 | Walmart
- Boogie Board 8.5" LCD Writing Tablet | $16 | Amazon
- Moto G6 – 64 GB – Unlocked | $230 | Amazon Prime
- OnePlus 6, 64GB | $429 | Oneplus
- OnePlus 6, 128GB | $479 | Oneplus
- Amazon Fire 7 | $30 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 | $50 | Amazon
- Fire HD 10 Tablet | $100 | Amazon
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet | $150 | Amazon
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition | $90 | Amazon
- Fire 7 Kids Edition | $70 | Amazon
Tile Sport | $20 | Amazon Tile Sport 2-Pack | $35 | Amazon Tile Pro 4-Pack with Replaceable Batteries | $88 | Amazon
- Sparkr Mini Arc Lighter | $15 | Amazon | Promo code MS5PPBGL
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Unlocked Smartphone - 64GB - Coral Blue - US Warranty | $520 | Amazon
- LG Stylo 4 – 32 GB – Unlocked | $180 | Amazon Prime
- Moto X (4th Generation) - with Amazon Alexa hands-free – 32 GB - Unlocked | $180 | Amazon Prime
- 30% Off Leather iPhone Cases | Vincoe | Promo code KINJADEALS