Shopping for gifts at beauty stores after Black Friday is like shopping for candy at Duane Reade after Halloween. Basically everything is on sale, and you just can’t stop yourself. Sephora has multiple gift sets marked down that, even if you don’t have anyone to give it to, you should grab.
Here are a few:
- First Aide Beauty FAB Holiday Trio, $15
- Origins Go GinZing, $28
- Tatcha Luminous Luxuries Set, $65
- Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set: Eyes Contour Lips, $29
- tarte Kiss Bliss Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint & Crayon Set, $35
- Dr. Jart+ Snow Time Like The Present, $39
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.