No barbeque or outdoor party is complete without grilling accessories. Whether it’s a tong and spatula or meat injectors and shears, several tools are required to set up a perfect BBQ station. These essentials are pretty different from the regular tools you use for cooking. So, owning grill accessories is imperative if you are planning to grill out or arrange a lawn party with your family and friends. We’ve listed some essential grill accessories in this guide—all to help you purchase the perfect tools to level up your grilling game!
Best Overall: GrillJoy BBQ Complete Tool Set
In this grilling accessory set, you will find thirty tools, starting from the special 4-in-1 spatula, power tong, cleaning brush, corn holders, BBQ exceptional skewers, and many more. Each accessory is made from stainless steel to prevent rust or any other corrosive factor which deteriorates their quality. In addition, it has a thermometer that can display the meat temperature and prevent you from overcooking or undercooking the food.
You will also find a grill fork with sharp and pointed tines to help you deal with bigger chunks of meat like blood sausage, a rack of lamb ribs, big pork loins, and many others. Owing to the carry bag, you can store the tools properly and carry them anywhere with ease. On top of everything, the tools have a looped handle for hanging them after cleaning! This set is the perfect ingredient for a high-octane BBQ session and we love it!
- Heat-resistant brush to help you apply oil and other ingredients on the meat pieces while they are inside the BBQ machine
- Scraper come grill brush to help you clean the racks and prevent deposition of debris and soot
- Equipped with a unique salt and pepper shaker for better seasoning
- Available in three colors finishes; gray, red, and silver
Best Materials: Veken Grill BBQ Accessories Set
Since BBQ grill sets are not cheap, you need to have the best quality products. On this account, we have chosen this set which consists of 12 different barbecue accessories, including a silicone basting brush, tongs, skewers, grill mat, meat claws, and more. There are also 100 bamboo skewers that will help you to cook meat in bulk. Additionally, the meat claws are covered with heat-resistant handles for keeping your fingers safe from burning.
Each tool of this set is made from high-quality stainless steel with more thickness as compared to everyday BBQ tools. It has a chef-special spatula with a built-in bottle opener for using the tool in multiple ways. In addition, you can easily clean all the accessories in a dishwasher.
- Lockable tongs to help you cook heavy meat pieces like steak or rack of lambs
- 4-way grilling spatula to help you perform various actions at once
- Comes with an Oxford grilling apron for keeping your apparel safe from stains
- Available in 16” and a standard size - the former ones are slightly bigger
Best For Large Grill Machines: Clarke Grilling Set BBQ Tools
Consisting of 25 different cooking accessories with 16” length each, this grill set can be used when dealing with larger BBQ stations. Each tool is made from thicker stainless steel for reducing deformations due to the high temperature of the furnace. You also will find a hanger loop in the handles of the tools for hanging them with ease when not in use.
The set also comes with a protective storage bag for keeping the accessories in their proper place safely. Furthermore, to increase longevity, you can easily clean the tools using regular soap and lukewarm water.
- Made from food-grade material for keeping your health better and safe
- Double coating of the aluminum case has made it lightweight and ideal for storing every grill accessory
- Versatile grill set to help you cook different meats utilizing different techniques and accessories
- The cleaning brush comes with an extra head
- Comes with salt and pepper shakers as well as a digital thermometer
Best for Commercial Use: Cuisinart Deluxe BBQ Grill Set
If you want to have a BBQ grilling set for commercial use, this is the perfect product you can get from the market. It consists of 20 cooking hardware tools, starting from tongs to sturdy skewers. Furthermore, it includes a special spatula with a bottle opener hole and a serrated edge, which will help you perform different actions like flipping, cutting, and serving the food.
A digital thermometer is included in the set to give accurate readings and alert you when the meat is cooked perfectly. Hence, you will be able to prevent overcooking of the meat pieces. Since all the tools are made from stainless steel, they are sturdy and robust enough for commercial usage.
- Digital grilling thermometer to help you get the accurate meat temperature at any point
- Heat-resistant basting brush bristles will make coating the meats easier
- 18.5” grilling brush will reduce the fatigue while cleaning the machine
- The spatula and tongs are perforated
- The set comes in a durable aluminum carrying case
Also Consider: EuHome Grill Accessories BBQ Set
Last but certainly not least, this grill accessory set comes with 31 premium quality BBQ tools made from thick stainless steel, which will prevent rusting or corrosion, even after frequent use. To help you use the tools easily, their grip handles are made from fire-resistant and sturdy material. In addition, the set consists of three different cleaning brush heads for keeping the grills and other areas spotless and stain-free. For cleaning the kitchen grilling tools, you can use the dishwasher as it won’t damage them!
- Extra thick construction to prevent utensil deformation due to high heat
- Made from food-grade stainless steel to keep you healthy and safe from food poisoning
- Reinforced with heat-resistant grips for avoiding burns from the super-hot metallic part of the utensils
- Comes with a grilling guide to help you make the most tender BBQ and a big apron
In the above section, we have hand-picked five different grilling sets for you. Even though they look pretty appealing, you cannot have all of them at the same time. Therefore, you need to select one specific grill set that will help you serve that perfectly tender meat and juicy corn and salad. Unfortunately, picking out the best product can be intimidating and daunting, which is why we have crafted a guide to help you make the best buying decision!
You will find two types of tools in a grilling set — essential and extras. If you grill foods once in a while, then essentials are good to go. However, if you are someone who likes camping or throwing a party every now and then, then extras can come in handy. O
- Basting brush
- Corn holders
- Meat injectors
- Meat claws
- Grill mats
First, you need to check the types of grilling tools included in the set you have chosen. It should have all the essentials like the spatula and the fork, along with the extras that will help you set the perfect BBQ station. Buying a set that doesn’t include the cooking tool you need will be disastrous since you won’t be able to cook the food the way you wanted.
You must check with which materials the body and the handle of the grilling tools are made. In most cases, stainless steel is used to manufacture the bodies, while heat-resistant or insulating material is used for the handles of the tools. You also need to determine whether the accessories are thick enough to handle the high heat of BBQ furnaces or not. Besides, it will be best if you choose a grilling accessory set that comes with ergonomic grips for better handling.
Keeping the durability of the accessories in mind is also imperative before investing in a set. If the tools are not durable enough, they won’t retain their shapes at high temperatures. Hence, they will either break or get deformed, which will never be a good cooking experience.
In a BBQ grilling set, special kitchen hardware tools will help you cook different kinds of meat in various ways. Some of them are:
- The serrated edge of the spatula will help you cut the meat without using the knife.
- With the help of the basting brush, you can apply any coating on the meat pieces when they are still in the BBQ machine.
- Meat injectors are great for injecting lemon juice or molten butter inside the meats to keep them moist.
- The meat claws will allow you to hold the meat perfectly. Thus, it won’t slip while flipping.
The hype? It’s for those unmatched juicy bites that’ll make your taste buds melt with pleasure.
To clean the grill accessories, you can either use the special cleaning brushes with different bristles or wash them with soap and warm water. However, while cleaning them, you have to ensure that you are handling the tools with care since excess scrubbing of the brush or too hot water can cause damage.
A. Since you need to deal with different types of meat, like pork, beef, chicken, lamb, and others, you cannot cook them perfectly with a regular spatula. The grill accessory sets come with a special spatula with a serrated blade to cook, cut, flip, and caramelize the meats.
A. Yes, it’s recommended to wear the gloves in some grilling accessory sets to protect your hands and fingers from burning. In addition, the gloves will allow you to handle all the tools without being concerned about blisters forming in the skin due to the heat.
A. No, unfortunately, you won’t have a digital thermometer in all grill accessory sets. However, if you want to use such thermometers to get accurate readings about the meat temperature, check whether the chosen set has this accessory or not.
A. In most grill accessory sets, the skewers are made from solid and sturdy stainless steel material. It makes it easier for cleaning after use and prevents damage to the skewers from excessive heat.