A good keyboard goes a long way. Tactile responsiveness can help you play better while also just plain feeling good. This mechanical keyboard from Corsair is a TKL model meaning it lacks a number pad—great if you’ve got a compact gaming space. You’re not some kind of accountant who needs to crunch numbers on their pseudo-calculator attached to their keypad. And even if you are an accountant, you don’t need to do that while you’re gaming. Also, as expected it’s got RGB lighting running behind the keys. You can however turn that off on a dime with tournament mode, swapping to a distraction-free static backlight, along with disabling any macros. The keyboard is $50 at the moment.
Alright tool fools, here is your next cool dool (by the way we changed it to dool instead of deal): RAK is selling some handy accessory-style tools for as much as 44% off (don’t believe the top of that page—I don’t know how it’s so consistently wrong, but it always is). That includes this incredibly useful magnetic wristband for an $8 discount—I think this is the thing I want the most of all, because I want to look cute as a bug’s ear while I work with power tools, and also I think I have some early-stage neuropathy, because I just can’t hold onto screws and things. There’s also an $18 multi-tool that has 12 tools, including a hammer, folded into its innards—that’s 22% off—and a telescoping magnetic pickup tool, which, again, I could really use. According to the title on that page, it’s a great gift for dads, husbands, and truck drivers, which explains why the moment I saw it, Red Sovine’s scratchy baritone drifted into my head. That’s a big ten four, Teddy Bear.
You’ve got them chilly hands again, don’t you? If you live anywhere near me, then hell yeah, you do. But nobody wants to have chilly hands, and nobody wants to be touched by chilly hands, so why don’t you get a few 10-packs of these Hot Hands hand warmers, and then next time you go on a date, you can say something normal and sexy, like “wanna feel my hot little hands?” Make sure you wriggle your fingers while you do it—people love that sort of thing. If you’ve never used Hot Hands, they’re little packets of magic that, when shaken, steadily heat up over the course of 15 to 30 minutes. You slip them inside your gloves and enjoy the boost to your self-confidence that comes with the knowledge that your hands are hot, while everyone else’s are either cold, or in gloves so puffy they can’t even use their hands for anything more delicate than grabbing a gas pump handle. You’ll have the upper hand in every interaction, including romantic ones.
If you like your vitamin-infused moisturizing treatments in old-timey apothecary bottles, then do I have the deal for you. Right now, Provence Beauty Rose Multi-Use Oil is down to $13 at Amazon when you use the promo code ROSE10INV at checkout. What is it, exactly? It’s a blend of rose, apricot, and almond oils, as well as rose petals, peony essence, and bergamot (that’s what makes Earl Grey tea so lovely and floral), and Vitamin E on top of it. Administered through a dropper, vintage-style, the oil is designed to moisturize hair, nails, and skin. But you can pretty much use it for whatever you want. Put it in a diffuser! Wear it as a perfume! Basically just don’t eat it, and you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits.
In the morning, you need to wake up and start your day off right. Even if it’s the late morning. Or afternoon. We don’t judge! But you’ll make that first part of the day better when you save $15 on your first three bags of beans from Trade Coffee. First, they have over 450 curated coffees to choose from. Second, but just as good as first, this selection of America’s best coffees is hand-picked and tasted by an in-house quality grader. Your coffee will also be roasted to order, so you’ll no longer be drinking that old stuff that’s roasted months before hitting the supermarket shelves. The freshness is delivered directly to your door, and it’s very easy to adjust your delivery dates and swap out coffees. A deal worth waking up for.
Alright, I’m going to give you a moment to wrap up your hooting and hollering and all the high fives after you read that headline before I continue on about the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X processor. I know you’ve been waiting with bated breath for it to finally beat the $268 sale it went on back in August; well, here it is folks! This 6-core, 12-thread processor has blasted past that price so hard you’ll be thankful for its Wraith Stealth Cooler because it shot down to—wait for it—$265. That’s right, the Ryzen 5 5600X is three dollars cheaper than it was last time it went on sale. Imagine what you could do with that three dollars! Ha ha, just kidding. Three dollars, in this economy? It costs four dollars just to pay for something with three dollars! Sometimes if you try to pay for something with three dollars, they call security and walk you out of the store for theft! Woof, what an inconsistent tone for an article, am I right? Okay, enough lollygagging, let’s get down to business. So, first, this deal isn’t quite as good as it was just a few hours ago, when it was $260—apparently they decided that sale price was a little too good. As for the processor itself, the Ryzen 5 5600x was the darling of the mainstream when it released in 2020, and has continued to be a great choice for gamers looking for a great value when selecting a gaming card on more of a budget. It’s a 3.7GHz processor that boosts to 4.6GHz, and it sips power at 65 watts, making it significantly less power-hungry than others in its class. The 5600x is a little long in the tooth now, but still a good card, and being priced at $265 makes more sense, considering the similarly-to-cheaper-priced, more powerful Core i5 CPUs it finds itself in direct competition with since last year. According to Tom’s Hardware, it’s close enough in performance to those Intel CPUs that the type of game you play can still influence whether you want to choose AMD instead, so if you really want to make an informed choice, don’t listen to me, as I’m just a conduit for deals—they’re the real experts.
I caught the end of the news before Jeopardy! last night and apparently, there’s an omicron sub-variant brewing now? Great! What I’m trying to say is, we’re all exhausted by covid-19 everything, but as we complete Year 2, it’s still around and kicking. MorningSave has a 50-pack of KN95 Non-Medical Protective Masks for just $24 we all may want to pick up accordingly. The box comes with five sealed packs of 10 disposable masks, and is 60% off its usual price. This particular mask, more advanced than your go-to cloth or other facial covering, offers the protection and filtration doctors currently believe will better prevent the transmission of the omicron variant(s). Don’t sneeze on the messenger.
Ubisoft’s latest open-world sandbox is here, upping the anty once again by casting Giancarlo Esposito as the entry’s villain, Antón Castillo. This is now the second actor of the Breaking Bad Universe to show off his evil chops in the series as Michael Mando provided the voice and look of Far Cry 2's Vaas, then went on to join Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul as Nacho. Anyway, I’ve yet to play any of the Far Cry games so pretty much all I know here is Giancarlo Esposito. And that seems to be exactly what the marketing department is going for. My mom saw the commercial and thought he was starring in a new movie coming out. The game is out now and Amazon has the game for $37 off on PS5.
Ever want to ride a bike downhill across Zion? What about gliding across in a freaking jetpack? Riders Republic’s massive multiplayer open-world lets you hop in and ski, snowboard, bike, or fly through its beautiful national parks. Enjoy the nice serene views alone or join the chaos of 50 people on bikes toppling over each other on a single narrow path. It was only released a couple ago, but Amazon already has the game on PS5, PS4, and Xbox consoles for just $25.
I’m not easily won over by a lot of tech with a “gaming label.” Usually, I just like to make fun of stuff like “gamer mousepads” that appear to be functionally the same as a normal mousepad, but they somehow light up. Gaming mice are legitimately something of value though. As someone who plays PC games like Destiny 2, I genuinely get use out of having extra buttons to map to. If you’re looking for a good gaming mouse, let me show you Logitech’s G502 wireless Lightspeed gaming mouse, which is $100 at Amazon. The impressive accessory boasts 1 ms wireless connectivity, making it particularly accurate. Most exciting for me though is its 11 programmable buttons. That level of customization makes this little black and blue guy into a perfect companion for shooters especially. For even more savings, you can get the wired Logitech G502 HERO gaming mouse for a measly $40. If you have the USB port to spare, it’s a no-brainer. If you’re just getting into PC gaming or are looking to overhaul your setup, we have plenty of recommendations for gaming monitors, gaming laptops, and prebuilt PCs.
We here at Kinja Deals love us some air purifiers, so you know we’d only recommend ones we really stand by. Like the Bissell Air220 Smart Air Purifier, which is down to $160 at Amazon right now. It features a three-stage filtration system that cleanses your air of dust, pollen, scents, and more, and works in large rooms and small rooms alike. It also monitors the room it’s in as it works, constantly auto-adjusting to provide the level of purification that best suits it. Best of all, the Air220 features a “library quiet” setting, so you won’t even know it’s there. Except for the fact that you’re breathing much more easily, of course. Aren’t you glad I didn’t make a “feel 100% better for 32% off” joke this time?
There is something about LEGO that is just so cozy. Doesn’t matter what the kit is even for, I just want it. I want to meditatively put it together and display it on my shelf. This one doesn’t belong on a shelf though. The LEGO Jeep Wrangler belongs on the open road. Or at least moving around on the floor or a table. This model vehicle actually has front steering and a powerful axle-articulation suspension. The best part is once you have your own LEGO Jeep Wrangler, you get to do the secret wave when you see other LEGO Jeep Wrangler owners playing with their LEGO Jeep Wrangler. It’s quite the community. You can get in on this for $30 off.
If your resolution was to take better care of yourself, there is no better place to start than your face. Regenacalm’s best-selling Pro Serum is not only on sale right now, but you can also snag an extra 15% off. Just use the code THEINVENTORY15 when you check out. Regenacalm’s S1 Pro Serum will help those looking to protect against wrinkles, acne, and all-around discoloration. It is formulated to fight against the irritation of common blemishes and promote elastin stimulation. Glow up with Vitamin C while also guarding your delicate face against free radicals. Regenacalm is a cruelty-free and vegan company and keeps nasty parabens, silicones, and other skin baddies out of its products. Add this serum of all-natural botanicals to boost skin cell regeneration for a tighter and brighter complexion.
You’re not really supposed to use the word “cheap” when you’re marketing things, but I’m not Hot Target’s marketing department, and also I’m the Bad Boy of Kinja Deals, so I’m going to say it: this is a 15% discount on some already cheap kitchen things. Like, it’s nine utensils for $7 after you put in promo code 15RTPPNM, and they’re already marked down to $8 to start with; no way else to describe that. That set includes three whisks, three silicon baking spatulas, and three silicon-tipped tongs, and all of them say “Hot Target” on them, so you would have that going for you. And if you only want tongs and you just don’t want to have all the extra crap, well, I guess you can buy only the tongs in this confusingly-priced set that’s somehow more expensive, at $10, than the tongs with everything else, even after you enter promo code 20BDFA2G. I’m serious, go look—they’re the exact same tongs, just by themselves and for more money. But hey, if you want to do that, fine, I’ll be over here whisking like three things at once.
Taking care of yourself is an absolute art form. Coloring, journaling, sketches, whatever, it’s beneficial for healing your mind when you’re a bit down. Archer & Olive was founded by a woman who wanted to show creative wellness is a holistic way to boost positive mental health. The Beauty Inside Box is a quarterly subscription package full of art and journaling tools and instructions on starting your creative wellness journey. This box will arrive in March, June, September, and December. But if you subscribe today, you’ll get the December box from 2021. Valued at over $175, each box ties in what the season is with a new collection of limited edition arty products. The December box theme is all about the joys of winter, which is perfect if you’re in a spot where the snow is currently sprinkling down. Organize your mind and your days with the ethically crafted notebook each month as well as whimsical limited-edition goods. You also get access to an E-course curated by Archer & Olive’s Design Team to walk you through your goodies and help you set up your goals for 2022.
Maybe you saw the LG C1 deal we posted yesterday, but you’re more impressed with the image processing on the Sony A80J, or you just hate WebOS—then you’re in luck, because the Sony A80J is also on sale right now, so long as you want the big 65" one or the even bigger 77" version. That’s the lower-tier OLED Sony put out last year that has deep blacks, great color, good (but not as good as the more-expensive A90J) HDR brightness, and HDMI 2.1 inputs for 120Hz gaming—although, Sony still hasn’t updated the firmware to include variable refresh rate, as promised. Sony made a lot of noise about the image processing when they announced the TV, crowing about how it mimics the way people see things naturally. I don’t know about all of that, but it is still an excellent-looking TV, and has surprisingly good built-in sound that uses the screen as a speaker—I know all of this because I read the review by some guy who’s walking around pretending to be me over at Gizmodo. This isn’t the lowest price we’ve seen on the 65", but the 77" has never been this low, and is currently almost down to half the price it debuted at.
Latico Leathers is a family-owned and operated leather company that’s been creating quality pieces for over three decades. Each of its bags is handmade throughout South America and India. Latico is conscious of environmental sustainability and creates its goods from materials that would otherwise go to waste. It also donates ten meals to Feeding America for every purchase made on the website. If you’re thinking of snagging a beautiful new bag and helping a charity while doing so, you might as well save a little too. Use the code FA15 and get 15% off your order right now. While there are many styles to pick from, the Margie is the sleek best-selling tote. It’s versatile for running errands but chic enough to bring to a meeting or dinner. The Margie will make you effortlessly classy, and it comes in fifteen different colors. The interior is raw and unlined, while the outside is super-soft premium leather. The real beauty lies in that you can roll this bag for travel without damaging it.
You’ve heard of the rest, now get the Nest! That’s a thing you could say about these Google Nest Wi-Fi mesh routers, which are designed to work in concert to bring you a seamless network experience across your whole home, up to 4,400 square feet. Nest mesh are Wi-Fi 5 routers, meaning they don’t support the new Wi-Fi 6 standard, which is something to consider, if you like to be technology forward, but for most people, a good Wi-Fi 5 mesh system is still a solid purchase. They look like marshmallows because you can roast them over a fire and put them between two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate, which isn’t true or even that funny, but I didn’t get much sleep last night and I’m doing my level best, here. Anyway, they’re normally $300 for a 2-pack, but they’re discounted right now to $256. Besides just being networking gear, Google Nest routers and mesh points also bring you instant multiroom audio, as each device is its own self-contained Google Assistant smart speaker. That means when you buy these, you’re also getting the foundation for a smart home system, or additional Google Assistant devices to add to your existing system. I’ve never used these, but reviewers always rave about them, even now, more than 2 years after their release.
The long-run tradition of remaking Pokémon games continued last year with the release of Shining Pearl and Brilliant Diamond. While the new entries in the series have evolved their aesthetic to a larger third-person camera that can be controlled, these remakes chose to follow the spirit of the overhead view with chibi-style characters now in 3D. The game also includes an expanded underground now ceremoniously called the Grand Underground. Originally serving as a delightful side where you could mine for minerals and build a secret base, it now has transformed into a massive dungeon crawl with Pokémon walking around freely waiting to be engaged with. At the time of writing this, Shining Pearl is still a dollar more than Brilliant Diamond. BD is discounted to $50 while SP is only down to $56. I’m here to tell you this dollar is worth it for Vulpix alone, exclusive to Shining Pearl.
Scared about how much you need wine? Like it a regular amount? Got housewarmings coming up? Whatever the reason for it, getting 15 bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon for just $89 at StackSocial has gotta be today’s deal to beat. That’s savings of 68% on more than a case of elegant, gift-ready reds. Sure, the holiday season is past us (we did it!) but you can always toss a bottle to the writer who pointed you in the direction of this sale. Just a thought.
Towels, am I right? We use them; we need them; we occasionally share them with our friends accidentally as a sitcom gag. Better still, we can buy them not at full price. Macy’s is running a massive sale on Martha Stewart Towel Collections right now, which means you can pick up a Quick Dry Reversible Bath Towel for $5 (the lowest price we’ve seen, and we cover them a lot), a Spa Collection Mix & Match Towel for $10 (you’ll need the promo code HOME for this one), or even an 8-Piece Set of Quick Dry Washcloths for just $26. I don’t think I need to sell you on the importance of shower hygiene or how nice it is to treat yourself to fresh, cushy towels that may encourage you to use them more often, so I will leave it at that.
Okay, so I said I learned a lot about bias lighting, so I should probably back it up, right? If you want to read the explainer I did, it’s here, but here’s a quick summary to whet your whistle: the gist is that watching TV without a white point reference causes your pupils not to dilate to the proper amount, which can lead to eye strain, and can actually make the image you’re viewing look worse. That’s because without that reference point, your brain doesn’t process the contrast properly. Adding a light behind the TV can help this, but although the promo pictures for these Power Practical LED Lights show cool colors behind the TV, what you really want is just some lighting that sits around 6,500K, or the reference point used by the industry. This light strip will get you there. It’s self-adhesive, and being designed for this purpose, they have flexible corners. The strip is USB-powered, so you can plug it right into your TV’s USB port. Now, these aren’t smart strips, which for some will be a bonus, as you don’t have to futz with connecting it to the network (or getting it to reconnect if you have a power outage, which can be a terrible pain sometimes), and the remote control is in many ways more elegant than having to go to an app, pick the light, and use the often terrible manufacturer app or the limited controls of your chosen smart home platform’s app. They’re also not usually made specifically for this purpose, and the ones that are typically cost quite a bit more. These, on the other hand, serve a very specific, niche purpose, and, if the Amazon reviews are to be believed (which is not always reliable, but Fakespot gives reviews for this product an A, which is rare), do it quite well.
Some folks would consider using anything other than a GameCube controller in Super Smash Brothers as an afront against Galeem. This argument has persisted for three more Smash Bros. games and three more console generations since Melee and the GameCube’s release. I’m no Smash purist, but even I do prefer the layout. It just makes sense to me while pummeling up Kirby as Mario. Unfortunately, getting your hands on a new GameCube controller is near impossible. That’s why Power A has stepped in to fill that void with their wireless GameCube-style controllers. You can get the extreme pack which comes with three different color variants. You’ll get a black one and a purple one to honor the systems they’re inspired from as well as a gray one which gives off Wavebird vibes—many folks’ first-ever wireless controller, me included. The extreme pack is $18 off at Amazon.
I’ll cop to having never used a weighted jump rope—in fact, I haven’t jumped a rope in years. But every single fitness montage I’ve seen has two jump rope scenes: one where the person just sucks at jumping rope, and one where they’re awesome at it. They’re usually looked at as a cardio exercise, but this Judokall 3lb weighted one brings along with it a muscle-wearying factor that will probably kick your ass, and for about half the price of the next cheapest 3lb name brand jump ropes I could find online (though there are plenty of other incomprehensibly-named brands on Amazon selling what appears to be this exact jump rope, and this is one of them). If picture above is to be believed, it will lead to superior muscle engugement, which I have decided, if you’ll forgive a little spitballing here, is not a typo at all, but the invention of a new term that encapsulates the idea of simultaneously engaging and enhuging your muscles. Okay, enhuging isn’t a word either, but listen, there’s good copy in here somewhere; I just know it.
With Valentine’s Day on the way, there is an uptick in company’s promoting romance and love. We here at Kinja like to think that is an all-the-year thing, especially when it comes to self-love. Our pals at Frenchie feel that way too, which is why it’s giving you 20% off anything on its site of adult fun. Just use the code THEINVENTORY at check out. This Aussie company believes sex should be fun, natural, simple, and safe for everyone. This includes the creation of Australia’s most inclusive vibe. The Double Entendre brings you twice the power, twice the pleasure, and twice the gratification. This vibe has two motors for dual sensations and is extremely flexible to mold for you and/or your partner ergonomically. Great for internal and external play. Don’t be misled by the size; there is a lot of power here. There are four speed settings, six vibration patterns but all combine for the ultimate sexy time encounter. The Double Entendre is a vibe for anybody, regardless of experience or preference. This is a great beginner toy too. Gift yourself or your partner a new item to elevate your next love session.
Chella is a clean beauty brand that emphasizes and celebrates your natural loveliness. This Cali company is owned and operated by women and aims to take a holistic approach to cosmetics. Creating beneficial products for you and the environment has been a part of Chella’s philosophy since founded in 2003. If this sounds like a company you’d love to support, grab 10% off anything with the code Promo10.
Chella is highlighting its Obsessed w/ Me Kit just in time for Valentine’s Day. Snag this set that includes four of the company’s best products. Bundles like this are a great way to introduce yourself to a new brand without the commitment of buying a full-sized product. That said, you will receive the Blushing Rose Eyeshadow Palette (travel size), the volumizing vegan Good Drama Mascara (travel size), the Dual Liquid Eyeliner Pen in blue/black, and the Shimmer Highlight Pencil. This is the perfect set to create a romantic and enchanting look for the day of love, whether it’s love for yourself or showing love for your honey bunny.
Apple’s aging 2nd generation AirPods are on sale right now for a whopping 37% off, putting them right at $100. That’s only $10 over the lowest price we’ve seen, if you want to believe what the folks down at Big History tell you. These are your standard AirPods—they have long stalks, you control them with taps or summon Siri with your mouth words, and their H1 chip allows you to do fancy automatic switching between Apple devices. You won’t, however, get features like spatial audio, which makes it seem as though the audio you’re listening to is all around you, and when you watch movies (on compatible Apple devices), it can anchor that audio in place, so that when you move your head, the sound stays put. It’s a neat feature, but not everyone likes it, and for those people who fit in the overlapping section of the Venn diagram that covers “people whose ears these AirPods fit in” and “people who hate spatial audio,” this is a pretty sweet deal. Really it’s a sweet deal on some backup AirPods anyway, inching their price into the impulse buy territory for plenty of people, including me on a good day. For the rest of you, Amazon also has the AirPods Pro and the AirPods (3rd Generation) on sale for $180 and $169, respectively, although the 3rd generation model isn’t listed on the landing page for this sale. That’s a much bigger discount on the AirPods Pro—a full $69 (nice), in fact—and with that you get all that stuff I mentioned above, plus noise cancellation. AirPods (3rd Generation) do away with noise cancellation, but otherwise offer everything the AirPods Pro do. Maybe now you can afford some AirPods and stop lying about your affinity for wired earbuds, you poverty-stricken nobody! I’m kidding, of course. That would be a horrible, incredibly tone deaf thing to say, or think, about people who don’t have AirPods, and no self-respecting writer would ever publish something like that, right?
Weirdly enough, when used correctly, a personal rowing machine is an extremely effective (and super-exhausting) full-body workout. I know this, because I alternated between being a useless bow seat and a terrible coxswain for like two seasons when I was extremely a shrimp in high school. That charming personal anecdote aside, if health and fitness are on your to-do list this year, you can’t get a better deal than the Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine with LCD Monitor right now. It’s 44% off at Amazon, which is the lowest it’s ever been, meaning it’ll only cost you $225 to install one of these bad boys in your home gym, whatever that looks like. You can easily adjust the resistance with literally one knob, and it’s built to be moved around to your preferred workout location without actually scooching as you use it. The LCD display offers monitoring for your workouts, vitals, and general health tracking. Also, the slide rail can be adjusted to accommodate users of pretty much any height, which is neat. Just watch a quick YouTube tutorial first so you know how to maximize the workout correctly. There is, in fact, a strategy to it. Who knew?
Remember the good old days, when you’d buy software and own it forever? Well, Microsoft Office still thinks that’s how programs should be sold—or at least this one. The Home & Business bundle includes one license key for the powerhouse suite on Mac. That means you get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneNote—forever. For only $50 you can finally stop using that free program with weird file types no one else can open. Hooray! Save $299 today.
Hey, hey, we’re only a few weeks into the New Year. There’s plenty of time to get your fitness goals on track. And if you pick up a Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell for $149 at Amazon, you’re well on your way to getting healthy, strong, and Instagram-story-showoff-ready already. This adjustable weight includes settings at 8, 12, 20, 25, 35, and 40 pounds, and purchasing one (even at 25% off) includes access to 24 trainer-led exercises that will help you learn how to begin, and then maximize, your kettlebell workouts. The SelectTech 840 is also a space-saver; with six weights from one item, it instantly saves space in your apartment, garage, or home gym. Ergonomically designed for ease, even for novices, it’s a great piece to begin training on and then actually keep up your training with. We believe in you.
- You Won’t Regret Dropping Money on Today’s Best Amazon Deals
- Function and Fashion Come Together With the Best Winter Boots
- The Best Probiotics for Gut Health Since at Least Something Should Go Right for You This Year
- The Best Gaming Laptops for Gamers Who Don’t Like to Camp in One Spot
- The Best CBD Products To Help You Relax, Sleep, and Explain to Your Mom Why It’s (Mostly) Not Drugs
- Run Away From All of Your Problems With the Best Shoes for the Job
- The Best Electric Toothbrushes To Use if Tooth Retention Is Important to You
- The Best Board and Tabletop Games for Large Groups
- Feast Your Eyes on the Best Outdoor Heaters to Keep Patio Dining Alive Through the Winter
- Co-op: The Best Video Games That Make You Cry
- SanDisk 128GB microSDXC Card | $21 | Amazon
- Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe SSD | $90 | Amazon
- WD_Black 500GB SE SN750 SSD w/ Battlefield 2042 | $90 | Amazon
- WD 5TB My Passport External Hard Drive | $105 | Amazon
- WD_BLACK SN850 SSD—1TB | $190 | Amazon
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB SSD With Heatsink | $200 | Amazon
- Samsung 8TB 2.5" SATA SSD | $730 | Samsung
- Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter | $18 | Amazon
- ESR 2-in-1 Wireless Charger | $26 | Amazon
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack | $90 | Amazon
- Golabs Portable Power Station | $240 | Amazon
- Jackery Portable Power Station | $999 | Amazon
- Sony SRS-XB13 Compact Bluetooth Speaker | $48 | Amazon
- AirPods (2nd Generation) | $100 | Amazon
- Apple Airpods 3 | $169 | Amazon
- AirPods Pro | $180 | Amazon
- Home Theater
- Power Practical LED Light Strip | $36 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- TCL 65" 4-Series LED 4K TV | $400 | Best Buy
- Samsung Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart TV | $430 | Best Buy
- 32" The Frame TV | $458 | Amazon
- Sony 43" X85J 4K LED TV | $648 | Amazon
- Sony 55" X85J 4K LED TV | $748 | Amazon
- Sony 65" X85J 4K LED TV | $798 | Amazon
Samsung 43" The Frame 4K TV | $950 | Best Buy
- TCL 75" 5-Series 4K TV | $999| Amazon
- LG B1 55" OLED TV | $1,147 | Amazon
Samsung 50" The Frame 4K TV | $1,200 | Best Buy
- Sony 75" X85J 4K LED TV | $1,298 | Amazon
- 55" The Frame TV | $1,400 | Samsung
- 65" The Frame TV | $1,498 | Amazon
- 65" LG C1 OLED 4K TV | $1,797 | Amazon
- Sony 85" X85J 4K LED TV | $1,798 | Amazon
- 65" LG C1 OLED 4K TV | $1,800 | Target
- 75" Class Samsung Neo QLED 4K TV | $2,000 | Samsung
- Hisense 75" Dual Cell 4K TV | $2,000 | Best Buy
- 75" The Frame TV | $2,200 | Samsung
- Samsung 75" The Frame 4K TV | $2,200 | Best Buy
- 55" Sony Bravia XR A90J | $2,298 | Amazon
- LG OLED 77" A1 Series 4K HDR Smart TV w/ AI ThinQ | $2,497 | BuyDig
- LG B1 77" OLED TV | $2,597 | Amazon
- 65" Samsung QN800A 8K TV | $2,700 | Samsung
- 65" Sony Bravia XR A90J | $3,298 | Amazon
- 65" Samsung QN900A QLED 8K TV | $3,300 | Samsung
- 85" The Frame TV | $3,798 | Amazon
- 85" Samsung QN900A 8K TV | $5,500 | Samsung
- 83" Sony Bravia XRA90J | $5,998 | Amazon
- Sabrent NVMe SSD Enclosure | $27 | Amazon
- Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard | $45 | Amazon
- Corsair K70 RGB TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | $90 | Amazon
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse (Wireless) | $104 | Amazon
- XPG 1TB GAMMIX S70 Blade SSD | $130 | Amazon
- Google Nest Wi-Fi Mesh Routers | $245 | Amazon
- 16" Victus Laptop | $650 | HP
- HP Envy 17" Laptop | $880 | HP
- 2021 24" iMac (512GB SSD, Blue) | $1,599 | Amazon
- Samsung 85" Neo QLED 8K | $5,500 | Samsung
- G Cloud Mobile Backup 100GB Plan: 3-Year Subscription | $18 | StackSocial
- Surfshark One 1-Year Subscription | $48 | StackSocial
- The Language Learner Lifetime Subscription Bundle ft. uTalk | $49 | StackSocial
- Microsoft Home & Business for Mac: Lifetime License | $50 | StackSocial
- The Social Distancing Lifetime Subscription Bundle | $199 | StackSocial
- The Smartest Streaming Bundle 5-Year Subscription | $220 | StackSocial
- iMazing iOS Manager | $15 | StackSocial
- Tile Mate (2020) 4-Pack | $40 | Target
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | $265 | Amazon
- PowerA Animal Crossing Controller (Switch) | $34 | Amazon
- HORI Split Pad Pro (Pokémon Legends: Arceus) | $60 | Amazon
- Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition | $65 | Amazon
- Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Xbox Controller | $69 | Walmart
- Razer Battle Bundle | $70 | Best Buy
- Arcade1Up Street Fighter II Stool | $70 | GameStop
- Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller | $140 | GameStop, Walmart
- Razer Limited Edition Boba Fett Xbox Wireless Controller | $150 | Amazon
- Razer Limited Edition Mandalorian Xbox Wireless Controller | $150 | Amazon
- Arcade1Up Mortal Kombat Legacy Arcade Cabinet | $400 | Best Buy
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (PC) | $30 | Amazon
- School of Game Design Lifetime Membership | $49 | StackSocial
- Hades (PS4) | $20 | Amazon
- Outriders (PS5) | $20 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 (PS4) | $20 | GameStop
- Riders Republic (PS5) | $22 | Amazon
- Far Cry 6 (PS5) | $23 | Amazon
- Life is Strange: True Colors (PS4) | $30 | Amazon
- Riders Republic (PS4) | $30 | Amazon
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (PS4) | $40 | Amazon | Walmart | GameStop
- Back 4 Blood (XBO/XSX) | $16 | Amazon
- The Forgotten City (XBO/XSX) | $20 | GameStop
- Hades (XBO/XSX) | $20 | Amazon
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes (XBO/XSX) | $20 | Amazon
- Outriders (XBO/XSX) | $20 | Amazon
- Disney Classic Games Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Life is Strange: True Colors (XBO/XSX) | $30 | Amazon
- Far Cry 6 (XBO/XSX) | $30 | Amazon
- Riders Republic (XBO/XSX) | $30 | Amazon
- Guardians of the Galaxy Standard Edition (Xbox) | $30 | Amazon
- Battlefield 2042 (XSX) | $35 | Amazon
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (XBO/XSX) | $40 | Amazon | Walmart | GameStop
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $38 | Best Buy
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker | $38 | Amazon
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity | $40 | Amazon
- Bravely Default II | $40 | Amazon
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus | $43 | Daily Steals | Promo Code SBDSPKMN
- Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze [Digital Code] | $50 | Amazon
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond | $55 | Amazon
- Pokémon Shining Pearl | $56 | Amazon
- PowerA Extreme Party Pack (3 GameCube-Style Wireless Controllers) | $102 | Amazon
- CodeSpark 14-Day Trial | Free | CodeSpark | Promo Code FT14
- Super Mario UNO | $5 | Amazon
- Giant Uno | $14 | Amazon
- LEGO Super Mario Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler | $40 | Walmart
- Up to 40% Off on Pet Products | Amazon
- Martha Stewart Collection Quick Dry Reversible Bath Towel | $5 | Macy’s
Martha Stewart Collection Spa Mix & Match Towel | $10 | Macy’s | Promo Code SALE
- HC Collection Pillow Cases | $10 | Amazon
Macy’s Home Design Plush Throw | $14 | Macy’s | Promo Code SALE
- Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Travel Mug | $14 | Amazon
- HC Collection Bed Skirt | $15 | Amazon
- Andily 500W Desktop Space Heater | $20 | Amazon
- Govee 16.4ft RGBIC LED Strip Light | $20 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Aozita Mason Jar Bathroom Accessories Set, Bronze | $20 | Amazon
- HC Collection Duvet Cover | $21 | Amazon
Aozita Mason Jar Bathroom Accessories Set, Black | $22 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- HC Collection Sheets Set | $25 | Amazon
- Adele – 30 (White Vinyl) | $25 | Amazon
- Martha Stewart Collection Quick Dry 8-Pc. Washcloth Bundle | $26 | Macy’s
- DeWalt Screwdriver Bit Set | $26 | Amazon
- UltraPlush Queen Waterproof Mattress Protector | $36 | Amazon
- Project 62 Small Loring Desk | $48 | Target
- Hotel Sheets Direct 100% Bamboo Sheets | $50 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Omystyle King-Sized Reversible Weighted Blanket | $140 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Bissell air220 Smart Air Purifier | $160 | Amazon
- Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer Light Switch | $18 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- SwitchBot Smart Switch Button Pusher | $25 | Amazon
- Kasa 6-Outlet Smart Power Strip | $50 | Amazon
- Aqara Smart Hub M2 | $54 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Eufy Security Wi-Fi Video Doorbell | $100 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Smonet Fingerprint Smart Deadbolt Lock | $120 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Eufy RoboVac G30 | $230 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Roomba j7+ Self-Emptying Robot | $599 | Amazon
- $15 Off Your First Three Bags | Trade Coffee
- Tools of the Trade Nonstick Roaster & Rack | $6 | Macy’s | Promo Code: SALE
- Hot Target Utensil Set of 9 | $7 | Amazon | Promo Code 15RTPPNM
- Longzon 4-in-1 Knife Sharpener | $14 | Amazon
- Mr. Coffee Espresso Machine | $55 | Amazon
- 15 Bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon | $89 | StackSocial
- PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo | $110 | Target
- Aucma 6.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer | $120 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Le Creuset Chef’s Oven With Glass Lid | $250 | Amazon
- Magnetic Wristband Tool Bracelet | $10 | Amazon
- Magnetic Pickup Tool With LED Lights | $12 | Amazon
- Hammer Multi-Tool | $18 | Amazon
- Craftsman 71pc Mechanic Tool Set | $70 | Amazon
- Crescent 180-Piece Tool Set | $110 | Amazon
- DeWalt Circular Saw + 2 Batteries | $199 | Amazon
- DeWalt 10-Piece Cordless Power Tool Kit | $599 | Amazon
- 15% off Sitewide | Latico | Use Code FA15
- 60% Off Select Karen Scott Apparel | Macy’s
- Charter Club Butter Socks | $4 | Macy’s
- RockDove Men’s Faux Wool Microsuede Clog Slipper | $22 | Target
- Fila Evergrand Trail Running Sneakers | $30 | Macy’s
- Timberland Men’s Waterproof Boots | $110 | Target
- Citizen Eco-Drive Watch (Black Band) | $113 | Amazon
- Citizen Eco-Drive Watch (Brown Band) | $130 | Amazon
Karl Lagerfeld Paris Quilted Bomber Jacket | $148 | Nordstrom
- Norse Projects Gore-Tex Shirt Jacket | $263 | Nordstrom
- Rodd & Gunn Water Repellent Puffer Jacket | $299 | Nordstrom
- 15% off S1 Pro Serum | Regenacalm | Promo Code THEINVENTORY15
- 20% off Sitewide | Frenchie | Use Code THEINVENTORY
- 10% off Sitewide | Chela | Use Code Promo10
- Revlon Travel Hair Dryer | $7 | Amazon
- Crave Naturals Detangling Brush | $8 | Amazon
- Provence Beauty Rose Multi-Use Oil | $13 | Amazon | Promo Code ROSE10INV
- Fullight Tech Beard Kit | $13 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Morphe Mickey & Friends Truth Be Bold Artistry Palette | $16 | Ulta
- 50-Pack: KN95 Non-Medical Protective Masks | $24 | MorningSave
- Restorology Leg Elevation Pillow | $24 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Tame the Wild Beard Straightener | $33 | Amazon
- Modvel Lumbar Support Pillow | $40 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Martha Stewart CBD Holiday Gift Box | $42 | ShopCanopy | Promo Code CBDFORME35
- Hot Hands Hand Warmers 10-Pack | $5 | Amazon
- Fitness Factor Adjustable Jump Rope With Carrying Case | $8 | Amazon
- BalanceFrom GoYoga Mat With Carrying Strap | $17 | Amazon
- Bionic Body Soft Kettlebell | $47 | Amazon
- Sunny Magnetic Mini Pedal Cycle | $140 | Amazon
- Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell | $149 | Amazon
- FlexStride Pedal Exerciser | $180 | StackSocial
- Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine With LCD Monitor | $225 | Amazon
- NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle | $1,500 | Amazon
- Bowflex Treadmill 7 | $1,500 | Best Buy
- NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill | $2,300 | BestBuy
- Cars 3 | $10 | Amazon
- Toy Story 4 | $12 | Amazon
- Encanto 4K UHD Blu-ray (Pre-Order) | $30 | Amazon
- Finding Dory | $14 | Amazon
- No Time to Die 4K Blu-ray | $20 | Amazon