If you need some new reading material for your Kindle, the 4.3 star rated Rewinder is down to just $2 today.
You will never read Denny Younger’s name in any history book, but the world as you know it wouldn’t be the same without him. Denny was born into one of the lowest rungs of society, but his bleak fortunes changed the day the mysterious Upjohn Institute recruited him. The role: “verifier of personal histories.” The job title: Rewinder. After accepting the offer, Denny discovers he’ll have to do his research in person…by traveling through time.
Using a device capable of opening a portal into any era from the past, Denny is sent back to serve as an eyewitness to significant moments in human history. But as he journeys across the centuries, he begins to suspect that his missions to “observe and report” have a much darker purpose. When a time jump drops Denny into the midst of a rebellion, he finds himself in over his head in a deadly game where even the smallest choices can have catastrophic consequences.
Armed only with his wits and his time-travel device, Denny’s adventures take readers on a pulse-pounding journey of page-turning twists. But will everything he’s got be enough?
Rewinder [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon
- Band of Brothers Remastered ($22) | Best Buy
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D ($20) | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D ($18) | Amazon
- Grindhouse (Two-Disc Collector’s Edition) ($8) | Amazon
- Wild ($5) | Best Buy
- Mad Max Anniversary Edition 1979 ($5) | Best Buy
- The Hustler 1961 ($5) | Best Buy
- Alien Anniversary Edition Director’s Cut 1979 ($3) | Best Buy
- Pretty Little Liars: Ali’s Pretty Little Lies [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon
- Unintended Consequences [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon
- Rewinder [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon
- 12 Bones Smokehouse: A Mountain BBQ Cookbook [Kindle] ($3) | Amazon
- Simple Rules: How to Thrive in a Complex World Audiobook ($3) | Audible
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.