Sunset Overdrive is one of the best Xbox One games you can buy, and Amazon's marked it back down to $40 today. It was a little cheaper around Black Friday, but this is a solid price. [Sunset Overdrive, $40]
If you need a solid, no-frills headset for your PS4, Sony's Silver model is marked down to $34 on Amazon, the lowest price they've ever offered. We see requests for this one pretty frequently, so grab it while you can. [PlayStation Silver Wired Stereo Headset, $34]
If you've been planning on getting a PS4 to play Batman: Arkham Knight, you'll want to grab one of these new bundles before they inevitably sell out. The $400 standard bundle includes the console and a copy of the game, but add $50 for the Limited Edition, and you'll get a limited edition Batman-themed face plate and a steel grey controller as well.
- Preorder Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Bundle ($400) | Amazon
- Preorder Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Limited Edition Bundle ($450) | Amazon
As far as HD remakes go, Metro Redux is one of the best values on the current generation of consoles. You get both Metro games with updated graphics, which should keep you occupied for a good long while.
If you still haven't picked up a PS4, Amazon's got one of the best bundles we've seen to date. $400 gets you the console, The Last of Us Remastered, the newly-released (and addictive!) Bloodborne, and a $20 Amazon gift card for good measure.
If you assume the value of the bonuses are about $100, this is easily one of the best deals we've seen on Sony's console. [ PlayStation 4 + Bloodborne + The Last of Us + $20 Amazon Gift Card, $400]
Flouting Battlefield's recent history and current events alike, Battlefield Hardline is actually pretty decent! If you haven't picked up a copy, Amazon has it for $40 on all platforms today. [Battlefield Hardline, $40]
If you want access to Nintendo's surprisingly-excellent 3DS ecosystem, but don't feel like spending $200 on a new 3DS, Best Buy will sell you a 2DS plus a copy of Mario Kart 7 (which is basically required anyway) for just $100 today. [Nintendo 2DS + Mario Kart 7, $100]
We're in the process of ramping up our Facebook content, and we'd love if you liked us and told your friends to do the same. We promise to put things that you actually want to see in your news feed.
- PlayStation Silver Wired Stereo Headset ($34) | Amazon
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [Download] ($5) | Amazon
- Mark of the Ninja ($4) | Steam
- Shadow of Mordor ($25) | Bundle Stars
- Shadow of Mordor Premium Edition ($37) | Bundle Stars
- Metro Redux ($20) | Best Buy
- Titanfall ($15) | eBay
- Metro Redux ($20) | Best Buy
- Sunset Overdrive ($40) | Amazon
- Preorder Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition ($100) | Amazon
- Preorder Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition ($250) | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster ($14) | Amazon
- Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition ($50) | Amazon
- LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 ($5) | Xbox Live Gold
- LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ ($5) | Xbox Live Gold
- LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes ($5) | Xbox Live Gold
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes ($5) | Xbox Live Gold
- LEGO® The Hobbit ($8) | Xbox Live Gold
- The LEGO® Movie Videogame ($5) | Xbox Live Gold
- Batman: Arkham Origins: Blackgate ($10) | Best Buy
- DROMIDA KODO RTF Quadcopter with HD Flight Camera ($35) | B&H
- Beeman Marksman Laserhawk Folding Slingshot ($6) | Amazon
- LEGO City Trains High-speed Passenger Train 60051 Building Toy ($120) | Amazon | Near Lowest Price
- Seagate 4TB NAS HDD SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ($137) | Amazon
- Toshiba 2TB 3.5" Internal Drive ($65) | Newegg | Promo code ESCAPPK27
- Crucial M500 960GB SSD ($290) | Newegg | Promo code EMCAPPK92
- Zalman CNPS14X Pure Aluminum 140mm Fan Heatpipe Transfer CPU Cooler ($10) | Newegg | After $20 mail-in rebate and promo code EMCAPPK48
- G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3L 1600 Laptop Memory ($52) | Newegg | Promo code GSKILLLTTEN
Commerce covers the best products on Kinja Gear, finds you deals on those products on Kinja Deals, and asks you about your favorites on Kinja Co-Op, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker