The OXO On is a 9-cup automatic coffee maker with a stainless steel thermal carafe and an easy to use LED interface.
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
Another cool addition is the internal mixing tube, which blends the coffee as it brews and stirs as you move the carafe around.
For those who prefer a permanent filter (me), this Medelco works perfectly.
There’s an interesting 12 cup version of the On for $100 more which includes a removable kettle for other beverages like tea, but I’m not a fan. The removable kettle isn’t shaped well for pourover, and the Breville One-Touch Tea Maker is such a perfect product that I’d encourage you to spring for that instead.