Sometimes it’s just better to write things down than type them in. What’s your go-to tool for the task? Write in and tell us.
Here are Gawker’s picks:
Lifehacker asked about budget pens back in 2012 if you wanna go cheap or just can’t wait for the next round.
And for something to write in:
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
Images via Gizmodo
More Gear for Work:
- Computer Glasses | Lifehacker | Lifehacker: Budget Alternative
- Desk Lamp | Co-Op
- Keyboard | Hive Five
- Label Maker | Hive Five
- Laptop Bag | Hive Five
- Laptop Stand | Hive Five
- Mechanical Keyboard | Hive Five | Lifehacker | Gear: Switch Sampler | Co-Op: Switches
- Mobile Hotspot | Hive Five
- Monitor | Hive Five: Budget | Lifehacker: Cinema Display Alternatives
- Monitor (4K) | Hive Five
- Monitor Mount | Co-Op
- Mouse | Lifehacker | Hive Five: Budget | Co-Op
- Printer | Hive Five
- Scanner | Hive Five
- Standing Desk | Hive Five | Lifehacker
- Standing Desk Floor Mat | Hive Five
- Trackball Mouse | Co-Op
- USB Hub | Hive Five
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.