Get 10,000 steps, stand up every hour, climb the stairs instead of taking the elevator - there are lots of relatively easy ways to stay healthy and fit, but how do you monitor your progress? This week, we’re on the hunt for the best fitness tracker on the market.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series. Why you think this item is the best. A link where the item can be purchased. An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
4) We’re looking for general-use trackers that you would wear all the time. GPS-enable running watches and smartphone apps are great, but those are different categories for different weeks.
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.