If you’d never worked from home before the pandemic, you probably weren’t set up with a good home office. That means good ergonomics, and enough room to house all your gear. I’ve been on the hunt for more ergonomic gear like a standing desk, now that quarantine seems to be here to stay for a while, and it gets expensive. You could spend upwards of $1,000 on a standing desk if you want the best of the best, but you don’t need to drop fat wads of cash to give your body a break while you’re on your grind. Luckily, Branch has some solid deals on their work from home furniture.
If you need a new office chair, Branch’s Ergonomic Chair is down from $350 to $290. It has seven points of adjustment, and comes in a couple color variations to match whatever else you’ve got in the room. You can save some dough on their standing desk, which is down from $815 to $780, and their standard office desk, down from $495 to $445.
It happens to the best of us. You place an order online and it arrives on your doorstep only to have it stolen while you’re out on the town. And while your instinct may be to snatch up that Ring doorbell while it’s on sale, it’s highly discouraged by our friends at Gizmodo. Reports surfaced the company had not only teamed up with police forces to spy on its users, but it had also inadvertently leaked their Wi-Fi credentials to hackers, a huge loss for digital privacy advocates. Since then, plenty of alternatives have cropped up, including SmartDrop from Eufy Security, a “smart mailbox” whose Kickstarter campaign doubled its $50,000 funding goal in just over an hour and a half this morning.
Read the full post: Yes, Eufy Is Making a Smart Mailbox Now
I know none of us are taking flights right now, but you know what’s one of the worst things about them? Lots of noise when you’re trying to concentrate or sleep. It can be hell, especially on long flights. What if I told you that these Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones could block out the loud talking and babies crying? You’d say that’s worth the price of admission, right?
Well, you’re in luck, as Newegg has these headphones for just $232, or $46 off. In addition to true noise cancelling, this headset offers up to 30 hours of listening time between charges and a Quick Attention feature where you can quickly turn down the volume for conversation. It’s a nifty set of headphones!
This deal was originally published by Elizabeth Henges in April 2020 and updated with new information by Jordan McMahon on 9/16/2020.
If you’re still looking for a webcam for all that Zooming you’ve been forced into, Aukey has one pretty cheap. It’s down to $50 on standard discount, and with coupon code 4KUI7LVE at Amazon, the total plummets even further to $40. This webcam delivers up to 1080p resolution on a 1/29" CMOS sensor with a 65-degree viewing angle, which isn’t terribly wide, but that may be a benefit for those with background anxiety. Plus, there’s a noise-busting microphone built in if you don’t fancy a separate one.
SSDs are to PCs what Red Bull is (allegedly) to humans. While we can’t exactly guarantee wings will sprout from your PC after installing one, we do know it’ll be one of the single biggest things you can do to improve system performance, and especially with this deal on a 480GB Kingston model, one of the cheapest. You can grab one for $47 after a 15% discount.
Mind you, this is a 2.5" SATA 3 model, which isn’t the newest available tech, but with 500MB/450MB per second read/write speeds you’ll see remarkable improvements all the same if you’re coming from a mechanical drive.
This deal was originally published in March 2020 and updated with new information on 9/16/2020.
If you’re really into gaming and would prefer a noise-cancelling experience while doing so, check out Razer’s Kraken Wired Headset. Down to $99 from its original price of $129, you can comfortably adjust the headset and speak to your friends through the connected mic. Nothing much to say here, grab it while it’s hot!
It’s a tough time to be in the market for a laptop. Stock is shoddy due to high demand, and the price isn’t always right. But if you’re able to spend a little extra cash, and you’re okay with a funky computer, ASUS’s ZenBook 15 is down to $1,300 at B&H Photo today. That’ll only get you the base configuration, but for your money you’ll get a 15.6" 1080p display with minimal bezels, a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, 16GB of RAM, and a nifty little touch screen display where your trackpad would usually go. It works for that, but you can also use it for things like hotkeys, hand writing, or just as a number pad if you’ve been missing those extra keys.
It seems doorbell cams have sprung up overnight. I feel like I’m seeing more and more in my neighborhood. My theory is honestly just with people staying home more they are ordering more and things go missing. Sometimes when you have a high volume of packages a few wander away. This is also what my neighbor said after she installed her Ring Doorbell. Well, whether you’re worried about missing deliveries or just curious about who’s outside you can save $30 on this 1080p Eufy Smart Doorbell. The total before tax is $100.
Eufy has made some great products over the years (looking at you RoboVacs) and this doorbell cam seems to be a favorite among Amazon reviewers. The cams have surprisingly high resolution and give pretty clear video in HDR with little interruption. With Eufy you don’t need an additional security package for monitoring, you control as much or a little as you want to monitor. The two-way audio allows you to interact with whoever approaches your home. I like that they point out very clearly that the AI tech is smart enough to tell the difference between humans and animals. But if there was a whole host of raccoons knocking over trashcans I’d think I’d like to know. You do get to pick your own fun ringtone from eight options but you will already need to have wires for that aspect of the cam to work.
Otherwise, it’s wireless and works with your WiFi. Connect it with you Alexa to ease communication and see who’s there quickly. Now it says that Eufy ensures that it’s secure and your data is kept private but there’s always a chance with any one of these they could be hacked. But that’s a maybe. All I know is I’d personally feel more secure with one on these outside my home instead of inside.
Amazon’s Fire Stick is a great little streaming dongle with all of the power of Alexa at its disposal, and it’s down to $30 on Amazon. This device has loads of apps to watch all your favorite movies and shows. Not to mention, you get a year’s subscription to Food Network at no additional cost, which means you can learn new recipes and improve your cooking skills. Grab one of these before they’re gone!
Only since I’ve been writing about audio tech have I even begun to understand what a soundbar really is and now I notice them in all my friends’ homes. I also totally get how they enhance the sound of whatever you’re listening to and how drastically different it is without one. I do know what a good deal on one is too and $70 off of this Nebula Soundbar Fire TV Edition is definitely that.
If you’re a Fire TV fan this soundbar brings audio and streaming power to any TV. This soundbar combines both, a 2-in-1. There’s a lot of sound here for such a compact and sleek device, there are two speakers and two subwoofers for some pretty robust audio no matter the size of the room. As for the output of your picture, it’s 4K Ultra HD quality. The viewing options are endless as well as this little streaming device has 500,000 movies and TV shows to pick from. Enjoy Prime video if you’re a member and all the other subscription services you’ve signed up for, just run them through your Amazon account for streamlined access. The remote control is voice-activated with Alexa so operating it all is a breeze. Get everything you need to upgrade your home viewing today.
Get free one-day shipping for Prime members.
To quote Gizmodo’s Andrew Liszewski when it was first announced, this latest accessory from Otterbox will let you “scoop out Baby Yoda’s brains and replace them with your Amazon Echo Dot.” Since my baby brain could not personally come up with a better headline if I tried, I’m cribbing his and making it my own. Just so we’re clear. The stand is designed specifically for the Echo Dot 3rd Gen, meaning it won’t work with the older Echo Dot 1st and 2nd Gen smart speakers. Of course, if you buy them together, you’ll save 5% off the list price.
While some of my colleagues would prefer to eat the Baby Yoda (also known as The Child, if you’re a narc), I adore the blatantly focus group-engineered little fella. Ripe for merch like this incredible stand, it’s the perfect ornament to gaze upon longingly every morning when you wake up. And with The Mandalorian striking back in season 2 next month, what better way to gear up Alexa for your next streaming binge? I know I’ll be there, mostly for Baby Yoda, because I am extremely susceptible to lazy marketing, and I wear it proudly.
All that glitters may not be gold, but this portable SSD from Samsung totally is; it’s also $30 off at B&H Photo right now. Whether you need it for travel, need to add some extra storage to your computer in a pinch, or just like having a backup of all your important files handy, a portable SSD with plenty of space will solve most of your storage woes without taking up much space on your desk.
Whether you’ve been filling up your Switch with new games and DLC, or you just need a spare card in case you run out of space for all your photos, it might be time for some fresh storage. This 256GB microSD card from SanDisk usually sells for $100, but today you can get it from Best Buy for just $60. Even if you have a bit of spare disk space right now, it’s nice to have one handy for when you start to run low.
This deal was originally published on 6/7/2020 and updated with new information on 9/14/2020.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the fakes and even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality, and you can save $50 on a pair of your own at Amazon, complete with a wireless charging case.
The new Mandalorian trailer means we are one step closer to season two. With Din Djarin turning up on every magazine cover it’s nice to see The Child tucked away as well. Without a doubt “Baby Yoda” has been the real scene-stealer so what they do with him next season should be interesting. Grab one of these unbelievably endearing 2-pack figure sets (or all of them) and be delighted by this curious cutie.
Choose from three sets in this official collection. Pick which pose warms your cold space heart. Is it the “Don’t leave” set complete with Ball Toy? Are you more a Froggy Snack/Force Moment person? Or is it all about being judgy and cozy with Sipping Soup and being Blanket-Wrapped. These will look sweet on any desk or shelf to remind you to do it for him. Of course, he’s pint-sized and no more than seven inches tall depending on which set you nab.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
After a years-long wait, The Last of Us Part II finally launched earlier this year. It garnered a mixed critical reception mostly due to its content, but all in all, this is a game that every PlayStation 4 owner has to have on the radar, especially if you’re already invested in the story. Amazon has it for $20 off, which is the best post-launch discount we’ve seen to date.
In Part II, Ellie is on a revenge tour getting herself into all sorts of dangerous shenanigans she probably doesn’t belong in. The story is gripping and polarizing, so whether you come to hate it or love it, you’ll appreciate the ride.
Ever since Star Wars day, we’ve seen steep discounts on the latest Star Wars games, including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $30. If you missed out last time, Amazon has the Xbox One version back down to the same price if you buy digitally. Tack on another $5 if you want the Deluxe Edition, which adds the following supplemental content:
- Crimson BD-1 cosmetic skin
- Crimson Mantis cosmetic skin
- Digital Art Book
- “Director’s Cut” behind-the-scenes videos, featuring over 90 minutes of footage from the making of the game
This single-player action adventure presents an original story chock full of satisfying saber and force gameplay, and it’s the perfect remedy if your stomach turned sour with the conclusion of the Skywalker saga.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the hottest deals going in gaming. Even without meaty discounts like 3 months for $25 at Eneba (currently $45 on Amazon), you’ll enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, free games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X.
Existing subscribers of both Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play with over 50 days left on their memberships can also grab 1 year of EA Play (which converts to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate) for $28 from the site.
This article was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 9/1/2020 and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 9/15/2020.
For all my Walking Dead obsessed people, The Walking Dead Collection by Telltale Games is only $23 on the PS4 and $28 on the Xbox One. You can shoot zombies and make decisions that’ll surely fuck you up in the long run. That price is about 54% off MSRP, and about $7 down from previous Amazon prices. The Walking Dead Collection contains all four seasons, including my baby Clemintine, who has become hardened after living in a post-zombie world. Wild. Anyway, hop on this deal because I’m not sure how long it’ll last.
The whole month of September is just Halloween eve. It’s the set up for the best month, season, and holiday. Disney has done spooky and adorable like no other company and is basically the one you look to it that is your ven diagram. Hocus Pocus is a Hallow’s Eve staple even twenty-seven years later. And there’s no way you didn’t completely fall in love with cursed cutie Thackery Binx. This fifteen-inch Binx Plush is the puurrrrfect decoration to prep for pumpkin season. The detail is bewitching with his coffin-shaped name tag, witch hat (probably from Dani), and it’s all tied up with a sweet orange-colored ribbon to stay on theme. Binx is sure to horrify the Sanderson Sisters with how charming his expression is.
Free shipping for orders over $75.
The best thing I purchased in quarantine was my Switch Lite. I take it to a lot of places too. It’s been really nice playing Animal Crossing in the park or on the patio of my pal’s restaurant. But one thing I never investigated was on the option to charge it while I’m out and about. Take 47% off this Nintendo Switch Lite Portable Charging Case and never run out of juice if you’re trying to sell turnips while you’re on the go.
This is a pretty sizable fast-charging battery in terms of strength. The built-in 8000mAh rechargeable unit comes complete with a stand. It’s easy to pop on and offs and is just as compact to toss in your bag with the Switch. It’s designed with air vents to keep your pint-sized console from overheating. It takes about four hours for it to fully charge and the best thing in the battery pack will not continue to charge once the Switch it back to 100%. This way you arent waste charge or warring out either out.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Even after all this time, Splatoon 2 is still one of the better multiplayer experiences on the Switch. There’s an active community, and plenty of different modes to try out. So why not jump into this paint-splattering fest today with a copy that’s only $40 at Amazon? You’ll need to wait about a week for it to ship, though.
Dyson is known for quality in everything they make. Are they a bit pricey? Yes. If you’re looking for top-notch reliable products this is the company. But when you can save a substantial amount, heads turn. Today take $100 off the HP01 Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier at Best Buy.
It’s the perfect time of year where the weather is a bit in between. At least you can maintain stasis in your home with the 3-in-1 Pure Hot + Cool Link Purifier. Keep things so fresh and so clean with the HEPA filter. Designed with Jet Focus tech get heat or a cool breeze that clears 99% of allergens in a room up to 800 square feet. This is especially good for pet-friendly homes to help with dander, dust, and mold. The fan has ten speeds and the filter is easy to change. It’s user friendly and even tells you when you need to do so. The Air Multiplier tech gives a strong and steady airflow no matter the room you place it in. With hay fever season just around the corner, this might not be a bad investment.
This item ships for free.
Who has time to sweep with all the kids home? Especially when they’re running around the house, tracking in dirt from the outside, spilling Cheerios, and frightening the family dog into shedding record amounts of fur. Just let a robot help you out. Eufy RoboVacs are a great alternative to Roomba, and the RoboVac 15C Max is well fit for the job, especially at today’s price. It falls all the way to $180 when you clip a $40 coupon at Amazon and use code EUFY15CMAX at checkout.
That’s $80 in savings for a little helper with powerful 2,000-Pa suction capabilities, one of the strongest available in its lineup. It’ll clean anything from hardwood floors to most carpet, has Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant integration, and it can go up to 100 minutes before needing a charge or bin dump.
We cover our fair share of suckers here at Kinja, and they really run the gamut. So it’s nice to see one that can help with a variety of cleaning tasks. If your home is in need of a deep clean this high suction ReadiVac Surge Canister vacuum is just what you’ve asked for. Today it’s all yours for just $59.
This rolling ReadiVac is just that, ready to tackle everything from tile and hardwood to carpet and rugs. But the real feature of this powerful little vac is in the ability to get drapes and hard to reach areas dirt free. The low suction was designed just for curtains, blinds, upholstery, and lighter weight rugs. It can do all this because of the flexible hose but also the adjustable extension wand, floor nozzle, and crevice tools. It’s easy to move and carry in case you’ve got multiple floors. And the HEPA filter is what dust bunnies fear. This comes with additional disposable bags, is easy to empty, and you’ll get a ninety day warranty.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
With everything going on right now, sustainability is on the mind. Everyone is wondering: How can we do our part to reduce the effects of climate change and shift gears toward a brighter future. And while consumerism isn’t the answer, how everyone spends their money, and how corporations respond to the climate crisis, does play a role in our efforts to save the dying Earth. Take kitchenware, for example. We aren’t blind to the fact that our readers are buying new kitchen gadgets amid a pandemic where everyone is cooking more at home, as opposed to eating out or ordering takeout every night.
Proclamation Goods’ environmentally conscious Duo skillet, available in stainless steel and carbon steel variants, isn’t the end-all-be-all solution, but the company that makes it does promise a “supply chain that prioritizes the environment and fair working conditions,” and since it’s multipurpose, you won’t have to run multiple pots and pans through the dish washer, or waste water washing them by hand. Instead, the Duo consolidates your kitchenware into one nifty tool, making it the ideal candidate for smaller apartments and houses as well. Using our exclusive promo code KINJA15, you can take over $50 off either model and try it out for yourself. Free your conscience from the remorse of buying environmentally dubious cooking supplies today.
You can’t be home all the time. I mean you CAN, it’s totally possible, but pretty unlikely. Why not invest in a security system that’s super-easy to install and has full HD recording qualities? The four-camera Eufy Security System is a whole 15% off with the combination of a promo code and clipped coupon, bringing the price down to $357! It’s totally weatherproof and is compatible with Alexa, so you can get updates on the perimeter of your house in real time. So why not grab one of these before it’s gone?
This deal was originally published by Ignacia Fulcher in Feburary 2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 9/15/2020.
There’s nothing worse than getting all ready for the day and your car battery being out of commission. And yet, this is something we deal with all the time. Well, no more! In 2020 we’re getting ahead of our problems and buying a jump starter.
This one is only $52 when you clip the coupon and type in the promo code WEGPF8HC at checkout and can be able to resurrect any 4.5L gasoline engine easily. It also comes with a dual USB-port to charge all of your electronic devices if you’re in a pinch. Plus, the jump start is equipped with a handy flashlight just in case you’re in the middle of nowhere.
Saving food is probably at the top of your list because it helps reduce waste for the environment and it helps you keep more money in your wallet. Those are two pretty important things if you ask me and if you can achieve those in one item all the better. Right now take $20 off the FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer and achieve those aforementioned goals.
This model of the FoodSaver is designed to be more compact to save on counter space if you have a kitchen with limited real estate. In fact, it’s about fifty percent smaller than it’s competitors. But just because it’s smaller doesn’t mean it’s less efficient, this pint-sized saver still has full power. It’s easy to use to keep your leftovers delicious or prepped meals safe and fresh. No sweat in aligning the bags for a tight seal and the control panel keeps it simple for even the least tech-savvy. It’s compatible with 1-quart, 1-pint vacuum seal bags, and obviously its works with Food Saver zipper bags and fresh containers. You get an 8" X 10' Roll and (10) 1- quart vacuum seal bags in the purchase. You’re saving all around with this tasty deal.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
These 3-ply face masks don’t satisfy CDC guidelines for safely traversing the outside world, but if you have a need to provide them in bulk—for a small business, perhaps—this 100-pack at Amazon is a pretty good deal. You’ll get 100 masks in a box for $29. All layers are made of non-woven fabric, with the innermost being dye-free and made of a soft material that’s said to be gentle on your skin. According to reviewers, these masks are very breathable, so if air intake is important to you and you haven’t found anything suitable for your needs, give these a try. You can also get 50 in a box for $17.
Loungefly has some of the best collaborations and designs plus their bags and accessories are often limited in release - so if you grab one it becomes a coveted item. I’ve seen the value on a few of these purses skyrocket over demand and popularity of the franchise. With Wonder Woman 1984 getting pushed back again we are in a unique situation of merch being out months before these films with almost nothing being new around the movie debut. If you’ve got Diana Prince’s second instalment circled on your calendar this Loungefly x Wonder Woman Gold Logo Purse is what you need to arrive to the theater in style.
Take $23 off this faux leather crossbody bag designed to match the new all gold look the beautiful Amazon is rocking now. I have this size bag of their Captain Marvel one and it’s the perfect weekend bag. It’s somehow big enough for what I need to carry but not too large to be cumbersome for a day of errands or a night of patio dinner. Loungefly always kills it on the extra little details. This bag has a “Lasso of Truth” charm. The matching wallet is also on sale for $9 off. This is the perfect combo of a beloved brand and storied character. Loungefly doesn’t go on sale often like this so if you want it grab it now.
Free two-day shipping for Prime members.
A pearly white smile is the dream, right? I’m an avid coffee drinker so whitening kits come in and out of my life and I’m always willing to try I a new one. This one crossed my path this morning and I’m intrigued. With over a thousand happy customers this is one of Fairywill and Amazon’s best-reviewed products. Until the end of the month take 50% off this Fairywill Teeth Whitening Kit with promo code BG589INB.
This kit has 25 treatments to return your chompers back to a pristine condition, well at least give the illusion of that. In this box, you get the Super Whitening Strips (4) and the Delicate Whitening Strips (21). The Super strips are worn for one hour but have the most intensity to get teeth whiter faster. The Delicate ones are for more sensitive teeth, so while the formula is more gentle they’re still strong enough to remove years of stains. The no-slip grip design always you to talk and be comfy. It’s just three easy steps to an award-winning smile. Peel, apply, and brush. Simple, safe, and sure to brighten your day.
This code works until September 30 and Prime members get one-day free shipping.
COVID-19 is still a threat. That’s why we hooked y’all up with 25% off newly designed N95 masks (FDA- and CE Niosh-approved N95s!) using the exclusive promo code KINJA25 at MQ Direct. As we know, real, FDA-approved N95 masks filter out 95% of air particles and are the most effective way to block out airborne pathogens. You can grab a 10-pack for $38, and a 20-pack for $75! Please stay safe out there—let’s not play politics on a novel coronavirus!
If you have a face mask with filters, you’ll probably need to replace them at some point. At MorningSave, a pack of 10 reusable and replaceable filters costs just $9. These 5-layer filters protect up to 2.5PM (fine particulate matter) with activated carbon, which is supposed to be more effective at absorbing toxic airborne gases. You can wash and reuse the filters after a couple of wears, too, but don’t go too long without replacing them altogether. Order your pack at MorningSave if you’re running low.
If quarantine’s left you antsy, maybe you’ve spent some time cleaning out your closet. If you’ve realized that most of your wardrobe is filled with stuff you’re never gonna actually wear, perhaps it’s time to give some new threads a try. Don’t splurge too much, though, a good sale’s worth waiting for. Right now, you can get up to 87% off at JACHS NY on pieces like this bird print Chambray shirt for $12, these zig-zag chino shorts for $12, or this fleece hooded henley for $35 if you’re getting an early start on your winter attire.
If you’re looking for women’s clothing, JACHS has a pretty sparse selection, with only 25 items, and the discounts aren’t nearly as steep as on men’s clothing, but it’s still worth a look if you want to save $20 on a piece or two.
Enjoying Marvel’s Avengers? If you can’t get enough of the game’s visuals, then perhaps you need to check out the art behind it. You’ll get a deeper look at the concepts the game’s developers were working with before realizing it into the 3D loot grinder it is. From sketches of the heroes themselves to popup locations of iconic installations like Stark Industries, Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game not only visualizes the pre-production ideas, but you’re also getting commentary on the creative process from those who worked hard on the game. Amazon has it down to $31 right now, a 23% discount, and it ships in October.
As a fan of Robert Pattinson’s performances in The Lighthouse and the Safdie brothers’ Good Time and definitely NOT Twilight (ok I watched and enjoyed the first one, sue me), watching the trailer for The Batman over the weekend got me hyped for a brooding heartthrob take on a classic comic book character. And to get you in the right state of mind for yet another superhero movie, Batman Beyond: The Complete Series—Funko Pop included—for $60, down 28% from what it cost last week. While this isn’t the lowest price for the Blu-ray + digital collection, it’s still a pretty compelling offer given the timing.
While you’re at it, peruse some of the best, weirdest comics you can read this summer including a lighthearted romp starring the Dark Knight himself, courtesy of published author Tres Dean, since we’re stuck inside anyway.
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 8/24/2020 and updated with new information on 9/10/2020.
With fifteen titles in this awesome deal from Best Buy, you can create quite the combo for a great day of lazy television binging. Grab any two titles for just $20 and get caught up on a favorite series, experience a new one, or relive the best moments from a past one. I’d like to recommend Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing as a combo. Both had no excuse for being as good as they are/were. Season two of Doom Patrol is currently out on DC Universe and HBO Max. Swamp Thing was sadly canceled too soon. But both are well worth a go.
Build a DC combo with these titles or The CW favorites Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl. Titans and Krypton are other good options...wow, this list is very DC heavy. But all the Rick and Morty seasons are available too and well as Big Bang Theory is that’s more your jam. No matter what you pick this is a killer deal for hours of quality entertainment.
This combo will ship for $5.
- SanDisk 256GB microSD Card | $60 | Best Buy
- Samsung 512GB EVO Select microSD Card | $85 | Amazon
- SanDisk 1TB Portable USB-C Drive | $150 | Best Buy
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $160 | B&H Photo
- Torteco Wireless Charger | $8 | Amazon | Use code 50KFVFP8
- Anker PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C Hub | $29 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $40 | Amazon
- Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $46 | Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $130 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro | $199 | Amazon
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones | $200 | Amazon Gold Box
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones | $232 | Newegg
- Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitor Pair | $539 | Amazon
- Samsung Back to Sports Sale | Best Buy
- Amazon Fire Stick | $30 | Amazon
- Nebula Soundbar Fire TV Edition | $160 | Amazon Gold Box
- TCL 40" 1080p Smart TV | $180 | Best Buy
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $299 | Best Buy
- TCL 75" 4K HDR QLED Smart TV | $2,200 | Best Buy
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $22 | Amazon
- Aukey 1080p Webcam | $40 | Amazon | Use code 4KUI7LVE
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Samsung G7 32" Curved Monitor | $220 | Newegg | Code 9GUPFGR29
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,300 | B&H Photo
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,100 | Amazon
- Kingston 480GB SATA 3 2.5" SSD | $47 | Amazon
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $248 | Best Buy
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Animal Crossing) | $20 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $27 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Lite Portable Charging Case | $29 | SideDeal
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $52 | Amazon
- Razer Kraken Wired Headset | $99 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $14 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers | $15 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- The Walking Dead Collection | $23 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition | $36 | Amazon
- 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership | $31 | CDKeys
- Resident Evil 3 | $43
- The Last of Us Part II | $40 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Royal | $40 | Amazon
- Sakura Wars | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus Premium Edition | $70 | Amazon
- The Evil Within 2 | $8 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $18 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $17 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- Sega Genesis Classics | $20 | Amazon
- Life is Strange 2 | $20 | Amazon
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima | $20 | Amazon
- The Walking Dead Collection | $28 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $25
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Digital) | $30 | Amazon
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Digital Deluxe) | $35 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Premium Edition | $75 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster | $30 | Amazon
- Trials of Mana | $33 | Amazon
- Splatoon 2 | $40 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $40 | Amazon
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 | $40 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $40 | Amazon
- ARMS (Digital Code) | $42 | Amazon
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition | $42 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Select X-Men Dorbz Figures | $4 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! NBA Celtics Gordon Hayward | $6 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Disney Mulan on Khan | $15 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $16 | Amazon
- Binx Plush | $17 | Disney Store
- LEGO City Advent Calendar (2020) | $20 | Walmart
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Neon Genesis Evangelion Eva Unit 01 Bloody Variant | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $25 | Amazon
- Good Smile Figma Overwatch D.Va Figure | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian AT-ST Raider | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic RC Stunt Car | $81 | Amazon
LEGO Star Wars Death Star Final Duel | $89 | Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars Attack of the Clones Yoda | $90 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $97 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender | $178 | Amazon
- Over 50% off Select Home Renovation Items | Wayfair
- Furinno A-Frame Computer Desk | $55 | Amazon
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- Shark Wandvac | $120 | Amazon
- Dyson V7 Fluffy Cordless Vacuum | $200 | Newegg
- Dyson V7 Allergy Cordless Vacuum | $289 | Amazon
- Branch Ergonomic Chair | $290 | Branch
- Dyson HP01 Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier | $400 | Best Buy
- Branch Office Desk | $445 | Branch
- Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base | $450 | Shark | Use code CLEAN100
- Branch Standing Desk | $780 | Branch
- Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (2-Pack) | $25 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25
- Amazon Echo Show 5 + Blink Mini | $89 | Amazon
- Echo Dot 3rd Gen With Clock and Baby Yoda Stand | $80 | Amazon
- Eufy Security 1080p Smart Doorbell | $100 | Amazon
- Eufy 2K Smart Doorbell | $110 | Promo Code DOORBELL99
- Eufy SmartDrop Mailbox | $149 | Kickstarter
- Eufy RoboVac 15C MAX | $180 | Amazon | Clip coupon and use code EUFY15CMAX
- Eufycam 2C 4-Camera Security Kit | $357 | Amazon
- Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Six Colorful Cuisinart Knives | $29 | MorningSave
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $30 | Amazon
- Wanbasion 16 Pieces Kitchen Knife Set | $46 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Electric Knife | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer | $80 | Amazon Gold Box
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Pro Series Stainless Steel Cookware | $129 | MorningSave
- Stainless Steel Skillet x Pot | $322 | Proclamation Goods | Promo Code KINJA15
Carbon Steel Skillet x Pot | $336
| Proclamation Goods | Promo Code KINJA15
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $49 | Amazon
- Gooloo 1500A Car Jump Starter | $52 | Amazon | Promo code WEGPF8HC + Clip coupon
- 25% off N95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo code KINJA25
- JACHS NY Labor Day Sale | Up to 87% off | JACHS NY
65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Reusable 2.5PM Face Mask Filters (10-Pack) | $9 | MorningSave
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $12+ | JACHS NY
- Adidas Men’s Climalite Trunks (3-Pack) | $15 | Amazon
- 50-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $17 | Amazon
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (50-Pack) | $17 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Men’s Henleys | $19+ | JACHS NY
- Men’s Short Sleeve Tech Shirts | $19 | JACHS NY
- Case-Mate Masks | $25 | Amazon
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $29 | Amazon
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- KN95 Masks (40-Pack) | $39 | MorningSave
KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- Loungefly x Wonder Woman Gold Logo Purse | $49 | Amazon
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
Astorflex Wakeflex | $115 | Huckberry
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Up to 60% off and Free Shipping | Ella Paradis | Use Code LABOR
- 21 Days of Beauty Sale | Ulta
- Waterproof Electric Facial Cleansing Brush | $6 | Amazon | Use Code 50G902HY
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution | $7 | Ulta
- Wish Hand Sanitizer (6-Pack) | $10
- Fairywill Teeth Whitening Kit | $11 | Amazon | Use Code BG589INB
- Kingsley Vibrating Toy | $25
| Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINGSLEY
- Party Pack Bundle | $39
- | Ella Paradis
- Baecation Bundle | $39 | Ella Paradis
- Spicin’ Up the Bedroom Bundle | $44
| Ella Paradis
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49
| Ella Paradis
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Air by Bellesa | $79 | Use Code AIRISBAE
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $120 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Tenuto Wearable Vibrator | $136 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 Toothbrush | $180 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Recent Hits on DVD | $10 | Amazon Gold Box
- Recent Hits on Blu-ray | $12 | Amazon Gold Box
- Kingsman 2-Movie Collection (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) | $15 | Amazon
- Ghost in the Shell (4K Blu-ray + Digital) | $18 | Amazon
Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Batman Beyond: The Complete Series | $60 | Amazon
- 2 for $20 Select TV Show Seasons | Best Buy
- Free Black Panther Digital Comic Books | Comixology
- Dragon Ball Super (Various Books) | Amazon
- Persona 5 Manga Vol. 1 | $6 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Super, Vol. 1: Warriors From Universe 6! | $8 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game | $31 | Amazon
- The Art of Super Mario Odyssey | $32 | Amazon
- The Art and Making of Control Limited Edition | $41 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $82 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
Another one of Amazon’s crazy combo deals is on tap with an Echo Show 5 that ships with a Blink Mini indoor security camera for $75. This combo is normally $125, and an Echo Show 5 alone typically sits around $60 and the Blink is usually $35, so this is a rare discount for sure.
The Blink Mini offers a 1080p wide angle feed to monitor your home’s most important areas, with motion detection on board to alert you whenever there’s movement about.
You’ll need a subscription if you want to record those moments and save them to the cloud for later viewing, but you currently get service through December 2020 with every purchase, which is more than enough time to decide whether it’s worth the long-term investment.
I’ve been using a pair of Anker’s Soundcore Life P2 since January, and they’ve been fantastic AirPods alternatives. They were down to $50 back then, but Anker has dropped the price down to its lowest ever mark at $40, no code necessary.
These buds feature CVC 8.0 microphones for noise reduction, 40 hours of total playtime (seven in the buds, the rest in the charger), an IPX7 water rating, and Bluetooth 5.0 AptX for a cleaner wireless connection.
More importantly, these little bundles of plastic acoustical joy deliver powerful sound from the graphene drivers inside. If you’re new to the true wireless game, the Anker Soundcore Life P2 offer a perfect starting point.
I’ve been a fan of Chrissie Zullo’s art for years and she’s produced some of the most beautiful variant covers across all publishers for ages. These figures can be expensive but if you’re a DC fan or a fan of Barbara this will be the perfect addition to your collection. Take 38% off and honor Babs of Burnside.
This six-inch tall is a black and white version of the DC Artists’ Alley collection. It definitely gives her a retro vibe as our heroine is ready to zoom off on her classic scooter to protect us all. Her expression says she can tackle anything thrown as her and definitely has a more optimistic demeanor than her Bat relatives. Chrissie Zullo designed her perfectly and captured all the enthusiasm the college crime fighter has to offer. This vinyl figure is a limited edition and only one thousand were made.
Free shipping on orders over $79.
Before any of us knows it, the holidays will be here. It sounds so far fetched, but wouldn’t you like to be prepared with a Cuisinart electric knife from Morning Save? It’s only $49, and comes with two blades—ridged and straight—along with a wooden butcher board for display purposes. I have one of these, and in the beginning, I felt like my Nana at all holiday functions, carrying it in her purse, but as soon as it sliced through a fried turkey and whole ham like butter, I just went with the flow. What are you waiting for? Easier slicing is a click away.
If you like our kitchen to be more colorful than a bed of spring flowers, these Cuisinart knives are a perfect addition. At MorningSave, you can get six stainless steel knives and their accompanying blade guards for just $29.
Each knife is imprinted with a list of ingredients that it’s best fit for, which means no more shredding a tough loaf of bread because you decided to try and cut it with a steak knife, you silly goose. Here are all the different pieces you can look forward to:
- 1x 8-in. chef knife with blade guard
- 1x 8-in. slicing knife with blade guard
- 1x 8-in. bread knife with blade guard
- 1x 7-in. santoku knife with blade guard
- 1x 6.5-in. serrated utility knife with blade guard
- 1x 3.5-in. paring knife with blade guard
Grab some here.
This deal was originally published in May 2020 and updated with new information on 9/11/2020.
Time to rewatch The Mandalorian and prepare your mind, body, and soul for season two. We have an official date and we’ll be headed back into the fray with Din Djarin on October 30. This means it’s perfect timing to pre-order this adorable plush of The Child.
He’ll ship while the second season airs so you’ll have the adorable green babe to snuggle during the series. This electronic plushie version comes with a bone broth bowl and the famous desert toad. As you give this oh so cute chicky nugg enthusiast a hug authentic sounds from the show will play. Now the rumor is The Child will be a little older the next go-round so if you want ‘Baby Yoda’ to be a toddler forever this is for you. Soft, sweet, precious he’ll make the perfect gift for any Star Wars fan, just keep him away from dangerous buttons.
Free shipping on orders over $79.
I don’t know about you guys, but I often forget to plug in my (somewhat ancient) iPhone 8 Plus almost every other night, despite the cord being right on my nightstand. I’m sure there are a couple of folks who do the same thing, and I’m here to tell you we don’t have to suffer anymore.
The Anker PowerWave Charging Pad has come through at a low price of $12, so you can charge both iPhones and Androids at a pretty good speed. The best part is that you don’t have to take off your phone case to get a good charge—it can deliver power with cases up to 5mm thick, so don’t worry about your phone mysteriously falling and breaking its back on the cold, hard floor.
Maybe your desktop rig is feeling a little slow and you need a more portable way to get your game on, or you just want a computer powerful enough to get through your work day without skimping on the speedy graphics. Either way, a good gaming laptop has a screen that’s nice to look at with plenty of room for work and play. Lenovo’s Legion 5 laptop, which can run up to $1,500 on Amazon, packs 512GB of SSD storage, a 15.6" FHD IPS 1080p display, 16GB of RAM, and an eight-core processor, can meet your needs. Right now, it’s down to $1,000 on Amazon, so grab it while you can.
The Apple Watch Series 3 is the last one I ever owned, so you know it’s coming from experience when I say I regret ever getting rid of it. While the newer, flashier models come with thinner bezels and always-on displays, I never felt like I was sorely missing out on those features. You can still use the Apple Watch Series 3 to track fitness activity, listen to music, and check your heartbeat. Now $30 off on Amazon, bring home the 38mm GPS model today.
This deal was originally published in June 2020 and updated with new information on 9/8/2020.
It’s finally happened and it couldn’t be with a cooler company. Our sister site Jezebel has teamed up Bijoux Indiscrets to bring you two tantalizing vibrators to fulfill all your needs.
Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend now this vibrating one is too. As side from being just beautiful, I’m a sucker so pretty looking vibes, this sparkly sexy aid will make you feel like a millionaire. Nicknamed the Twenty One, this external vibrator is for your lady bean. This Diamond ($60) is the ideal shape to double-click you into boss babe paradise with its seven patterns and three vibration intensities. Eight out of ten clit havers need it stimulates for orgasms and what pretty way to do that. Gorgeously packaged, it arrives with a satin pouch, USB charger, and user manual.
We are going to stay local with the next vibe too. The Better Than Your Ex Vibrator ($17) is the perfect travel toy. It can be used by you or your partner. I actually was gifted this for my bday and can vouch. This bullet ring fits snuggly on the finger to give an extra boost to the zig-zags. This is your new cheat code. There are ten vibe settings and the silicone is very soft. It comes with batteries so no worries. But if you need more the LR44 type is pretty easy to find. You know what else is easy to find now, your clit. Everyone is a winner here.
For good measure, because I also got this in my birthday goodie box I’m a fan of the Sexting Balm ($12). This clitoral balm warms you up for rubbing it out. It’s tingling, titillating, and just notches everything up. Safe with toys and hands. Plus you save 20% when you buy it with the Better Than vibe.
Free shipping on orders over $80.