If you’re in the market for a new smart TV, Best Buy has you covered with a great deal on a Sony 65" option. Complete with Sony’s speedy X1 processor and X-Reality Pro engine, the TV—being a Sony after all—is optimized for PlayStation, thanks to its built-in Game Mode. If you’re planning on getting a new next gen console, this may be the perfect companion purchase. HDR 10 and Android TV sweeten the deal, making it not only visually stunning but user friendly as well.
The X750H model (original retail $999) has mostly positive reviews on Best Buy and Amazon. Take advantage of the savings while you can!
A good set of earbuds can really improve an active lifestyle whether working out, running errands, or even just taking a stroll. Today Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Wireless Earbuds are currently $40 off their original price. That’s a savings of 56%.
These are a stellar upgrade if you’re looking to replace an older pair. For their size, they produce some deep bass and a broad range of sound. The Bluetooth allows them to connect quickly and easily with whatever device you use. The adaptive dual microphones make these ideal for phones call or zoom meetings. Clear and crisp sound is important in both directions. The Galaxy buds fit snuggly and are comfortable for hours of wear. You’ll get 6 hours off of one charge for playtime and an additional 7 with the charging case. Even a quick charge of 15 minutes will get you 2 hours if you’re in a rush. These are sweatproof so no fear of getting a hard workout in while rocking out. Steady well-balanced tunes are all you need some days and Samsung will make sure you get just that.
Sabrent is a name to be respected in the storage wars, and today only, you can see why for yourself with up to 25% off its range of SSD products. You’ll find M.2 NVME drives ranging from 500GB ($90) up to 2TB ($300). There are also 1TB and 2TB versions that ship with their very own heatsinks for managing thermals.
If you’re an external kind of person, these tiny card-sized SSDs start at 1TB for $119. A 2TB of similar ilk runs $225, but if you tend to work in the field a lot, you’ll want this rugged 2TB with IP67 water/dust resistance and a bumper for shock absorption. That one falls to $248.
Audiophiles rejoice, JBL True Wireless Headphones are $70, which is 30% off the list price. You’ll get bumping bass and four hours of audio playback, increasing to 12 once you charge the case they live in. What else is there to say? Hop on it before it’s gone.
I know what you’re thinking: $25 is a lot to spend on a USB hub, but this 5-in-1 Anker bar is not just a USB hub. It also has an ethernet port and HDMI-out (supports up to 4K@30Hz) for mirroring or extending any PC desktop. It’s like a Batman utility belt for your computer. The only catch here is that you’ll need a PC with a USB-C port.
For all the music nerds, the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker is down to $34. If you like to blast your music while you’re hiking or even sunbathing in the backyard, this device is perfect for you. It has about 66 feet of range between you and your phone, so all the barbecues you have to pass the time will be filled with dope music. I would hop on this deal before it’s gone!
Maybe you need a new TV. But you probably don’t need a big TV that can double as a picture frame when you’re not getting your binge on. In fact, you really really shouldn’t buy this unless you’re dead set on the frame aesthetic or literall every other reasonable TV is sold out.
Still, if there’s no talking you out of it (again, there are other TVs out there), this 55" 4k TV from Samsung comes wrapped in a frame that might look just fine on your wall. Framed TVs seem a bit goofy, but hey, do your thing. The 65" version is also discounted 25%.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the pretenders and even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality. They’re a bit expensive and the price has dropped bit by bit over time, leading up to today’s opportunity to save $50 on a pair of your own, complete with a wireless charging case. With active noise canceling, automatic pairing on iPhones and iPads, and water/sweat resistance, picking ‘em now is a no-brainer if you were already in the market for them.
We saw these drop just before Amazon Prime Day, and the price has held steady since. However, B&H Photo has a similar offer that’s set to expire October 30, which may be a signal that the opportunity is about to pass. Be sure to get your order in while there’s still time!
This story was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 5/1/2020 and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 10/27/2020.
If you’re going to give OLED a try, this might be the time to start considering. I’ll contend you can still get away with an LG B7, the baseline from a couple of generations ago, but the TVs have gotten exceptional. Burn-in and input lag are two of the biggest knocks against OLED, especially for gamers, but according to reviews, that should be a non-issue on the LG CX. So long as you’re not watching the news or playing games with the same HUD for many consecutive hours on end, you shouldn’t run into any nasty image retention issues anytime soon.
Now down to its all-time low price of $1,397 on Amazon and at BuyDig, this 55" TV is one of the best LG currently has to offer. It begins with that beautiful OLED panel, of course, which bids sayonara to muddy grays and backlight bleed thanks to its per-pixel lighting. For movies, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision HDR return to give you the best cinematic experience possible, the latter adding a feature that automatically tunes the picture around your ambient lighting conditions and the content you’re watching.
The TV also includes both AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync, both of which are gaming features that eliminate screen tearing with little (if any) added input lag.
If you need a massive storage upgrade and don’t need SSD transfer speeds, this Seagate Gold Box is perfect timing. External hard drives are up to 35% off at Amazon for the day, including a 2TB Backup Plus Slim that’s only $53, and you can get more than double the space for less than double the cost with this 5TB for $98.
There are options all the way up to a massive 10TB at Amazon, so shop around before the calendar turns.
If you’re looking for a convienant way to be plugged in, check out an AUKEY 9-in-2 USB-C Hub with Ethernet & HDMI Port. Only $48 with the promo code 23A8YJP6, you’ll be able to charge your devices, grab extra storage, and even hook your laptop up to dual screens easily. What are you waiting for?
Have you bought or are you thinking about buying an iPhone 12 or one of its three alternative variants? Well you better wrap that shit up because no one is exempt from accidental drops, not to mention the natural wear and tear that comes with ordinary use over time. That’s why Totallee is offering Kinja Deals readers an exclusive 25% off its whole catalog of iPhone cases—including those designed specifically for Apple’s latest—using the promo code KINJA25NOW.
Known for its super thin, “almost invisible” phone cases, Totallee was dubbed “the best super thin case we’ve found” by Wirecutter in its rundown of the best iPhone X/XS-era cases. In his iPhone 12 accessories guide, our own Daryl Baxter called Totallee’s colorful iPhone 12 outfits “well-made and at a great price if you’d like something other than from Apple.”
While the staggered iPhone 12 launch is admittedly confusing, our handy pre-order guide should tell you everything you need to know about buying the recently released iPhone 12 and 12 Pro as well as the upcoming iPhone 12 Mini and Pro Max. In addition to the iPhone 12, this discount from Totallee applies to cases made for older iPhone models as well, from the iPhone 7 all the way up to the 12 Pro Max. This deal ends November 1, meaning non-case havers should take advantage before it’s too late.
Greatness may be awaiting the PS5 launch targeting late 2020, but you can get a head start on your PlayStation Plus subscription renewal (still required for online multiplayer and monthly freebies) at Eneba. $28 nets a whole year using the promo code XBOXFINALE, over half the price you’d otherwise spend on Amazon. Simply redeem the code at checkout and you’re set for 365 days.
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 06/29/2020 and updated with new information on 10/28/2020.
For longer than I’ve been employed here at Kinja Deals, Speks have been a smash-hit with our readers, and it’s not hard to see why. Available in single- and multi-toned colorways, the toys are comprised of either 512 or 1,000 tiny earth magnets perfect for those times you’re tempted to bite your nails or take up smoking again. Which, in the midst of a strenuous pandemic, is most of the time for me. As someone who’s tried Speks for myself, I can attest to the satisfaction of playing with them at your desk during those times when writer’s block kicks in and it’s not 2017 enough to own a fidget spinner.
Unlike other fidget toys, Speks allow you to tap into your creative side. On the company’s Instagram, for example, you’ll find a thorough demonstration on how to make your very own jack-o’-lantern out of Speks—a seasonally appropriate activity that takes way less space and effort (not to mention clean-up) than, say, carving an actual pumpkin. Add this adorbs trinket on your work-from-home setup and get a late start to your Halloween decorations while Speks are 20% off using the promo code SPOOKYSPEKS. Before long, you’ll be mashing, smashing, and building away in lieu of swearing at your computer screen when your boss starts getting on your nerves.
For the rest of the day take 30% off select Hasbro Games and spice up your next game night. As it looks like we will be back indoors more soon and things are shutting down early in my neighborhood again so small game gatherings have begun to pop up. This Hasbro deal today has several old favorites, twists on classics, and even a retro version or two for the best night in.
I’m extremely intrigued by the Chilling Aventures of Sabrina version of Clue. As they just announced season 4 will drop on New Year’s Eve this would be a nice addition to your party. Old favorites like Operation and Mouse Trap are in this sale and honestly what could be a better combo than a night of wine and digging around in Cavity Sam. I was pleasantly surprised to see Tiger Electronics handheld games in the mix. Boy did I love all the Disney ones I had as a kid so the X-Men one made me pretty nostalgic. This is a great gift for a pal who loves retro gaming. There are 45 games to pick from so I’m sure you’ll find the perfect fit for your home for a night of good clean fun.
If you already have antivirus, you don’t really need this deal on Norton 360 for Gamers. However, if you do need antivirus, then this year-long subscription for $20 is a great bargain for any user still roaming the murky digital streets unprotected. Amazon has it going that cheap for today only.
Usable on up to three devices, Norton 360 offers protections against virus, busts DDoS doxing attempts with the help of a VPN, monitors the dark web to ensure your information hasn’t leaked anywhere, and it even alerts you if it detects someone attempting to access your webcam.
Amazon also has regular old Norton annual subscriptions for one, three or ten devices starting at $13.
So, you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on a Nintendo Switch despite the extremely shoddy stock. Great! But now you’ll need some games. The Switch has a great library of excellent games, but many of them are first-party and Nintendo games rarely go on sale. Not so right now, luckily. Best Buy has a bunch of big bargains right now, and at least as of this writing, games like New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Super Mario Party, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Splatoon 2 are all down to $40. Super Mario Party, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Splatoon 2, specifically, are available for the same price on Amazon.
You can now commemorate your digital rags to riches story in Animal Crossing with a real world bell bag, now bundled with the game for $55. The bag alone is normally $20, and with Animal Crossing: New Horizons usually hovering around $50 these days, it’s a nice $15 value. We’ve talked at length about the game ‘round here, but this rave is all about that bag!
If you’ve somehow built an immunity to beat-em-up fatigue from Warriors games and you also happen to be a Strawhat disciple, then you already know about One Piece Pirate Warriors 4. Today, you can find it for $22 at Amazon for the Xbox One, and $30 on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Play solo or hop online and battle your friends in PVP. I hear it’s a great way to get into One Piece instead of committing to nearly 1,000 episodes in the anime it’s based on, so if that also sounds like torture to you, don’t hesitate to give the game a go.
Today, you can score a wired Nintendo Switch controller by PDP that resembles a GameCube pad, which some Super Smash Bros. purists will tell you is one of many prerequisites to call yourself a true fighter. The C-Stick is interchangeable with a standard analog stick, too. Only $18 (25% off), you’ll get heavy Super Mario Odyssey vibes from this red beaut. There’s also a Luigi model going for the same price.
I just bought Minecraft for my five-year-old nephew. Seeing his elated reaction from completing a simple dirt house is rekindling the fire in me that wants to frack the hell out of all the blocky 8-bit biomes I can find. Just keep those damned Endermen away from me! It’s one of the best games to pick up and get shit done in between your boring real life tasks, and with a Nintendo Switch copy down to $24, that can happen anytime, anyplace.
If you’ve felt the stress of the pandemic sinking in, or you’ve found cannabis to be a good treatment for your ailments, it’s worth considering switching to edibles and oils. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic, so we should be taking care of our lungs. Edibles are a great alternative to smoking that can still get THC and CBD into your system without the concerns smoking and vaping bring. They might be in short supply, though, depending on your dispensary. If you can’t get your hand on your favorite gummies, or you’d like to start experimenting with making your own after-work treats, Levo is offering 20% off its products using the promo code LEVO20. I reviewed the Levo II several months back, and its ease of use makes it easy to get your flower-infused into oils for use in baking, candy, or even making infused butter.
For a short time, you can grab an Eight Sleep Pod Pro Cover for $1359+. Here’s the deets from one of our wonderful writers, Chaya:
Ranging from $1,445 to $1,745 depending on the size of your bed (or $175 off using our exclusive promo code KINJA175), the Pod Pro Cover from popular mattress brand Eight Sleep turns ANY mattress into a five-star sleeping experience. In short, Eight Sleep took the very best technology from their mattress and turned it into what is essentially a cover that transforms any bed into a smart bed. The encasement is placed on top of your current mattress and appends bed cooling and heating technology, a virtually silent vibration alarm system, sleep tracking, and a whole lot more. The cover is a two-part system: the encasement, which retrofits your mattress for a “PerfectFit TM” and the Active Grid cover, which adheres securely to the encasement to make your new smart bed manageable by app. A water hose and small hub connected to the Active Grid make the whole thing possible so that you can keep the rest of the bedding you’ve already got—no unnecessary spending or excess waste required.
Grab it before it’s gone!
Get your fill of needed kitchenware before the holidays at Amazon. For a short time, you can grab tea kettles, grills, roasters, salt and pepper shakers, and so much more for 30% off their original list price. Why not become the chef you want to be? Grab ‘em before they’re gone!
If you don’t have Roomba money, we’d normally recommend a RoboVac by Eufy, but if your budget still can’t stretch that far, there’s another highly rated option up for sale at Amazon for just $140. It’s the iLife 2-in-1 robot vacuum, the second function coming in the form of an integrated mopping system. It started at $250 and normally hovers around $220.
The iLife V8s has a large 750ml dust bin, which isn’t going to hold a grocery bag’s worth of dust and dirt, but should be plenty of space for multiple jobs. It’ll last up to 110 minutes on a single charge. For control, there’s an LCD display with buttons on the unit itself, plus the option to use a remote. Sadly, there’s no smartphone app, but you can still customize things like cleaning schedules and how much water the thing outputs during mopping mode.
Keeping an eye on a puppy or an active doggo if you need to be out of the house puts a lot of minds at ease. I’ve seen it even within my own group of friends since a few quarantine pups joined the furry crew. The Furbo Cam is one of the best on the market and today only you can save well over $110 on it.
Monitor your pooch right from your phone no matter where you go. The HD camera has an excellent 160-degree wide-angle view even in low light. I pet-sat for a pal of mine ages ago not knowing he had one of these and was scared senseless when he used the 2-Way Audio to say hello to me. He does have two very vocal border collies so the barking alert sent a million message to his phone when I’d visit them. There is even a treat tossing feature that also gave me a bit of a fright at first but is actually very cool. These cams are easy to set up as you just plug it in, download the app, and hop on your WiFi. A strong and steady internet connection helps keep the feed stable so you get alerts within seconds. But all in all a quality cam to keep in contact with your fur-baby throughout the day.
If you’ve been in the market for a heavy-duty blender, look no further than the Cephalon Active Sense 2 Liter Blender, only $100 because of a price drop. With five settings ranging from smoothies to salsa, you’ll be able to have the power of 1200 watts of power at your fingertips. It even comes with an added smoothie cup to make sure you get your daily dose of fruit and whey protein. Grab it before it’s gone.
I live in a basement apartment so I thought this would be a fun experiment when I got one of these. I also with a roommate who is an excellent cook and constantly looking for fresh herbs and our garden isn’t reliable with the neighborhood creatures. I was pleasantly surprised by the AeroGarden Harvest 360 and if you’re a foodie with a green thumb this is the deal for you. Save $50 on this model right now.
I don’t know what I was expecting but I don’t think it was for them to all grow so quickly. I put the AeroGarden in my room on a high shelf away from all the dogs, so a pretty lightless area. I will say the 20W LED grow-lights are very bright, but duh, they’re supposed to be the sun. They’re on a timer too so you don’t need to worry about turning it on and off. It was easy to set up and I really love that it’s got light indicators that let you know when your plant babies need water or food. Yes, it comes with plant food that’s easy to measure out and pour in the well. It was simple enough to get the pods into the AeroGarden with relatively no mess. I haven’t figured out how to harvest them yet which will need to be done very soon. My pack came with Genovese basil, Thai basil, dill, curly parsley, mint, and thyme. I can say the basil smells lovely. This was a fun experiment that I was pleasantly surprised by and I’d be willing to try some more advanced things like lettuce or tomatoes. The AeroGarden is a great alternative for the plant minded individual worried about pesticides or herbicides.
There are few reliefs as gratifying as finally having clean floors again. Small apartments may be able to get by with a quick sweep, though it doesn’t always do the trick, and that takes forever in larger apartments and homes. A good vacuum cleaner, like the Dyson V8 Motorhead, can help speed up the process and pick up the specks you might otherwise miss. Typically, Dyson vacuums are a little pricey, but a refurbished model is down to $200 on Newegg. That’s still a hefty price tag, but Dyson vacuums earn it, and you’ll be able to carry this one with you long after your lease is up.
Hello, hi, the great toilet paper shortage of 2020 sucked. Whenever America’s recklessness forces us back into extreme quarantine, don’t be among the walking dead whose taste buds seemingly traded brains for thin perforated butt wipers. With a $50 bidet ($30 off with promo code K87BL9QA), your tissue stash will last a lot longer, and your private parts will never feel cleaner. This bidet has two different adjustable nozzles that lets you change both angle and water pressure, and its elongated shape allows for a neat installation on most toilets.
You’ve already cleaned your home three times over with all the free time you’ve gained, I’m sure, and if you’re anything like Jolie, you’ve also been rage cleaning, just because. At this point, any further efforts to clean can only be seen as a desperate, cryptic cry for some sort of help. After you’ve resolved your internal conflict and made a full return to normalcy, let someone else do the job. It could be your kids, but not all of us have them, and barring expensive nanny care, a eufy RoboVac just might be the next best thing. The BoostIQ RoboVac 11S packs a lot of suction power for just $150. You’ll need to clip the $40 coupon and use promo code eufySlim1 to take advantage.
Let me tell you, the Dyson V7 is a game-changer, and I’m not just saying that because it’s on sale for $200 and we get a commission from each purchase. I bought one myself back in June and haven’t regretted it. Mounted to our wall, it’s much easier to store than a larger upright floor vac you might tuck away in a closet and rarely touch. I use mine almost every day to pick up kitty litter as my cat explodes from his spaceship. For smaller spaces, the canister yields a sufficient enough capacity that you can go about a month without emptying it out. Not to mention the actual process of dumping out the dirt and dust only requires the simple pull of a lever.
A 49% discount is not nothing, especially considering I paid $20 more for mine back in June. While it may not have the longest battery life in the world, clocking in at just 30 minutes, those living in quaint apartments or rancher-style homes shouldn’t take more than that to give their place a nice sweep.
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 6/10/2020 and updated with new information on 10/23/2020.
These Ghost Paper (not to be confused with ghost pepper) notebooks are really cool. They’re just like regular notebooks, but the paper features embossed lines and markings to help you stay within the lines and retain a clean look. The lines are almost invisible depending on the angle and lighting, so your words will look nice, neat, and straight. Today, you can save 20% on any of these notebooks with exclusive promo code KINJA20NOW.
That brings this 200-pager with a plastic spiral binder down to $12. If you want something a little more premium, this one has a faux level cover and binding with 96 pages, down to $20. New to the lineup is this dot-embossed spiral notebook—perfect for graphing and drawing, and also down to $12 (don’t forget to apply promo code KINJA20NOW to get the $3 off).
The line and dot engravings are so subtle that you won’t feel any weird pen and pencil jerkiness when writing over them. If you haven’t yet forsakened the art of writing by hand, pick one of these up and see if it can’t make you fall in love even more.
I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve been getting through this socially-distant life on the power of caffeine and stubbornness, alone. Luckily for you, though, I’ve found a deal to get you to explore the world of coffee with a subscription to Atlas Coffee Club and $10 off your first bag! The price per shipment is about $4, so that’s super cheap. Featuring beans from Kenya, my home country of Brazil, and a number of other places around the world, you can have your caffeine fix and imagine yourself on vacation in paradise whenever the world gets a vaccine. Sounds peaceful. Take me there.
Getting in the habit of taking my makeup off every night and committing no matter how tired I am is the best thing I’ve ever done. Keeping your skin clean and fresh is so important. I use my favorite beauty wipes every day now but have noticed I’m wiping my forehead more throughout the day while running errands. MorningSave is giving you 480 Mother of Pearl infused face wipes for just $19.
So it’s actually eight packs but each has sixty wipes in it. These run $15 on BeautyFrizz’s website which is pretty standard for a comparable product. Let’s process that, you’re saving about $100. If you are using at least two of these a day this is well worth the savings. As mentioned these wipes are infused with Mother of Pearl to cut all the grease that builds up over the day and can clean even the thickest of makeup. I wear pretty bold eyeliner so a heavy-duty wipe is important. Plus these smell like pomegranates. Swoon. Keep your face glowing this summer from the hyaluronic acid and vitamin E in these wipes, not from sweat. Pro tip: Stick them in the fridge. I grabbed these in their last sale I can say they did not disappoint. I carry a pack everywhere with me now.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
If you’re serious about your teeth, you’ll want a quality electric toothbrush, and you can find one of Philips’ most popular models on sale, today only. Just $90 at Amazon (40% off), the Sonicare 6500 affords you three brushing modes depending on what you’re trying to achieve: whitening the pearls, simply removing the latest gunk off of them, or gently brushing your gums.
Puffing up the toothbrush’s list of particulars is a pressure sensor that’ll alert you whenever it thinks you’re brushing too hard to help protect your teeth and gums. It comes with a charging travel case and an extra brush head, too. Amazon has it in five colors, so take a look at the full Gold Box sale page and pick your favorite.
This is the only system I swear by to keep my fairly oily forehead in check. If you like me have a T-zone that runneth over you have to put up barriers and this Ole Henriksen Balance It All Set is the protection we need. Anytime this goes on sale I snatch it up. It’s 30% off right now and is worth every penny.
Cleanse, tone, and moisturize. These steps help get all skin types in order but if you’re someone with a few issues top quality products are needed. This set from Ole Henriksen really does help your face find its balance again. The cleanser deep cleans pores and has a great lather to it because it contains green tea. The toner removes the extra oil and grim, which is our goal here. I really only need this on my forehead but somedays a swipe all around really does that trick. Refining those pores is key. The hydrator is the perfect final step as it’s super lightweight and gives just the right amount of moisture to replenish the face. If you wear foundation it blends extremely well with your chosen brand. Each of these has a refreshing feeling as well as a soothing eucalyptus/peppermint scent. This is a clean beauty item and is a best seller for a reason. It works.
Free shipping on all orders with the code FREESHIP.
There’s nothing more vegan than letting everyone know you’re vegan, and while I don’t partake in the diet myself, I do try to reduce my animal-based intake where possible. And for avid CBD users like myself, it can be hard to find gummies that don’t use gelatin or other animal products to get their chewy mouthfeel. Complete with vitamins D3 and B12, Sunday Scaries Vegan AF gummies yield all the benefits of its classic Gummies for Chillin’ except, you know, without the dissuasive ingredients. Made from broad spectrum CBD oil and coconut oil, unlike some competing brands, Sunday Scaries’ gummies contain no THC, not even like trace amounts of the stuff. So if you’re trying to cut down on the devil’s lettuce, let our exclusive discount help with that.
Because CBD lacks the psychoactive chemical found in THC, it doesn’t get you “high” per se. Instead, it makes you feel relaxed while sober. Just pop a tasty gummy or two and you’re set to lie down for the night, free from racing thoughts about the impending doom of work tomorrow, hence the name Sunday Scaries. For a limited time, you can save 25% on these vegan CBD gummies using the promo code ESINV25 to see what it’s all about. Automatically applied at checkout, this brings the grand total down to $35, or $31 if you choose to subscribe and save. Before long, you’ll be singing its praises without ethical concern for environmental impact (well, save for the packaging I presume).
Over 11,000 customers can’t be wrong. 60% of Amazon reviewers have given the MySmile Teeth Whitening Kit a 5-star rating. If you’ve been looking to clean up a few coffee stains or make those pearly whites a little brighter this is the kit you’ve been searching for. Save 30% on this kit today.
If you’ve seen these sets before you know it comes with a LED light that helps accelerate the whitening process. It has a built-in timer so you don’t need to worry about setting one yourself and each session will be accurate. Also in this kit are the three 3mL teeth whitening gel syringes and the mouth trays for top and bottom. This kit provides enough gel for nine treatments. The trays don’t need to be molded which alleviates a huge headache and is usually my biggest gripe when I’ve tried kits akin to this one. Several customers have mentioned this worked just as well with their sensitive teeth which are really nice to know if you’re on the delicate side. Use these bad boys once a day for ten minutes and see stains from your life fade away even after one treatment. If only you could remove other problems that easily.
Prime members will enjoy free one-day shipping.
Listen, no matter how loud the anti-maskers have a temper tantrum, masks protect yourself and others from COVID-19. We’re living in a pandemic and you know, it requires a bit of preparation for going out in public. This 40-Pack of KN95 masks is $24. Yes, masks are overpriced these days, but these five-layer KN95 masks block 95% of air particles up to .3-micron levels. What are you waiting for? Grab a box and start using them!
If you have the occasional pimple, much like me, chances are you don’t want it to be there. You should check out Rael Pimple Patches. Only $16, they’re made with hydrocolloid that’ll extract all the nasty-ass puss straight from your pimple without ever having to pop them. Which means no acne scars! They also come in two sizes, 10mm and 12mm for regular and extra-large pimples. Shoot, I might buy some!
Our pals at Elle Paradis want to treat you not trick you this week unless you’re into that. As a lead up to the spookiest day of the year grab 2 extra good when you spend $75.
My favorite little devil bullet ($22) is one of the free goodies. Channel your dark side in a discrete and clever manner. This smooth silicone little satan vibe has ten different settings and will be as naughty as you want to. Easy to use as it has one button and it’s splash-proof for simple cleaning. This buzzing Beelzebub will need AAA batteries but it’ll be worth it when get to dance with diablo.
A handful of bundles are on sale for All Hallows’ Eve too. This Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun Bundle ($55) that’s discounted 77% in this deal. I do like the variety in this set though. A little something for the backdoor and the front door. Two massagers and a G-spot vibe. Stimulate the spirits just remember to clean the ectoplasm after.
Free shipping on all orders.
If you’re looking for a cute way to get off, try out this Fifty Shades of Gray Greedy Girl Rabbit Vibe. It’s only $54 with the promo code SPOOKY, which is $25 off the original list price. It has three speeds and seven unique vibration patterns to really shake things up. Plus is cute and can be packed discreetly if you’re traveling. What are you waiting for? Orgasms are just a click away.
It’s mask-wearing season, and MQDirect has come through for us once again with a steep discount on “FDA and CE approved” KN95 face masks. While I’ve yet to pull the trigger on any of these deals for myself so far, the company claims “at least 95 percent filtration efficiency” and a full five layers of protection. Like most disposable face masks, these face masks feature two straps—one for each ear—and the CDC recommends throwing ‘em out after 2-3 uses.
“If used for extensive periods of time,” the listing on the MQDirect site reads, “handle with proper care and apply disinfecting procedures.”
To stave off irritable skin conditions, such as “mask-ne,” or mask acne, that often result from prolonged mask usage, the company claims its masks forego a woven fabric design in favor of a non-woven interior fabric. Though it says its KN95s are “compatible with eye wear protection and face shields,” I wouldn’t bank on total fog elimination for glasses wearers like myself. But who can say for sure!? All I know is these masks are driving a hard bargain, starting at $10 for a 20-pack or $15 for 50, all the way up to $1,500 for 10,000 using our exclusive promo code KINJA50, in case you’re not so optimistic about the outcome of the presidential election and don’t trust our current administration to help “flatten the curve” any time soon.
If you’ve purchased a pack ‘o KN95 masks, either from a Kinja Deal, or from MQ Direct itself, sound off with your impressions in the comments below. I’m curious to see how the quality stacks up to its competitors, in case you’re finding better deals on masks elsewhere we might’ve overlooked.
I can’t speak for anyone else’s experience, but trying to figure out your lineage in a black family can be quite the task. We’re cut from all different stocks of humanity, and many of us don’t have recorded family history to preserve legacies. But with options like this comprehensive 23andMe DNA test kit, you can start to peel back layers you never thought possible. It’s now $89 at Amazon.
And it’s not just about uncovering your heritage:
- HEALTH FEATURES: Know your genes. Own your health. Learn how genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions. Find out if you’re a carrier for certain inherited conditions. Discover what your DNA has to say about your well-being and how it can influence certain lifestyle choices.*
- ANCESTRY AND TRAITS FEATURES: Know your personal story in a whole new way. Discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Everyone deserves a secure, private place to explore and understand their genetics. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed more than this second stimulus check we’re supposedly getting. Thankfully, you can still bury your head deep in Cyberpunk lore with The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition. This hardcover book is 26% off ($74) with 192 pages of information about Night City and all its inhabitants.
Step into a dark future where violence, oppression, and cyberware implants aren’t just common—they’re necessary tools to get ahead. Explore the various districts, gangs, and history of Night City. Learn all there is to know about the technology of tomorrow and research the cybernetics, weapons, and vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.
Here’s what you’ll find with the Deluxe Edition alongside the book:
- An exclusive Night City map cover.
- A slipcase featuring Night City graffiti.
- Temporary Tattoos: show your alignment with any of Night City’s varied, colorful gangs.
- Johnny Silverhand Poster: a memorial to the gone-but-not-forgotten superstar, Johnny Silverhand.
- Vehicle Postcards: Four postcards that each showcase a vehicle from one of Night City’s diverse and unique lifestyles.
Find it at Amazon, and if you don’t need all the extras, the standard hardcover alone is also 16% off at $34. don’t forget you can still pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 for $50 and have it the day the game launches!
I’m not a fan of musicals. No particular reason why, they’ve just never clicked with me ... that is until I saw Cats on the big screen back when you could still do that last year. A grotesque, obscene film starring some of your favorite celebrities—James Corden, Rebel Wilson, Idris Elba, Taylor Swift, and Jason Derulo—as feverishly horny anthropomorphic cats, watching it I finally understood the genre’s longstanding appeal. The absurdity isn’t a distraction from the plot, it’s the main attraction.
Alex Cranz from Gizmodo summed it up best in her delightful review which originally sold me on Cats at the time of its release:
The plot of Cats isn’t necessarily important. When Andrew Lloyd Webber adapted T.S. Eliot’s book of poems in 1981 he wasn’t trying to create a narratively complex musical. He was just making an experience—all dance and Spandex and discordant crooning. Everything you need to know is in the opening number when the cats explain that there will be a Jellicle Ball and old Deuteronomy will choose one cat to ascend to a higher plane of existence.
You have to witness Cats because you cannot comprehend it otherwise. And you still might not comprehend it even after you spend an hour and 50 minutes with these characters. But you will witness things no eyes should see and things nobody should be able to do, and you will be in awe. And that’s more than enough.
Experience the madness for yourself for just $13 on Amazon.
- Save up to 25% on Sabrent SSDs | Amazon Gold Box
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $170 | B&H Photo
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 1TB SD Card | $330 | Amazon
- Aukey 60W PD USB-C Charger | $14 | Amazon | Promo code ZIPXB4W4 + clip coupon
- RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger | $18 | RAVPower | Promo code QC30
- Mophie Powerstation 4,000mAh Plus Mini (2-Pack) | $20 | SideDeal
- Anker PowerWave Pad & Stand | $24 | Amazon
- Mophie Powerstation 6,040mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- RAVPower PD 3.0 Power Bank | $32 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- AUKEY 20,000mAh Wireless Portable Charger | $36 | Code LE7M9OBK + Clip Coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Skullcandy Sesh Wireless Headphones | $30 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth Speaker | $34 | Amazon
- EarFun Free TWS Earbuds | $34 | Amazon | Clip coupon + promo code TW100PRD
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $40 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Treblab X3 Pro Wireless Earbuds | $55 | Amazon | Use Code KINJA22PRO
- JBL Tune 600BTNC Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Crutchfield
- JBL Tune 120TWS True Wireless Headphones | $70 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 225 TWS | $70 | Crutchfield
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Wireless Earbuds | $90 | Best Buy
- Sennheiser HD 350BT Wireless Headphones | $100 | Crutchfield
- Sennheiser HD 458BT | $100 | Best Buy
- Apple AirPods Pro | $200 | Amazon
Apple AirPods Pro | $200 | B&H Photo
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless ANC Headphones | $200 | Best Buy
- Pipishell TV Wall Mount | $21 | Amazon | Use code IXZ77BP3
- TaoTronics 32-inch TV Soundbar | $65 | TaoTronics | Promo code SOUND23
- Insignia 2.1-Channel Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer | $70 | Best Buy
- ELEPHAS 2020 WiFi Movie Projector | $90 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Westinghouse 50" 4K Roku Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Sony 65" Smart TV X750H | $600 | Amazon
- LG CX 55" OLED TV | $1,497 | Amazon
- LG CX 55" OLED TV | $1,497 | BuyDig
- 77" LG CX-Series 4K OLED TV + $300 Visa Gift Card | $3,697 | BuyDig
- Anker 5-in-1 USB-C Hub w/ USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet | $25 | Amazon
- Aukey 9-in-2 USB-C Hub with Ethernet & HDMI Port | $48 | Amazon | Promo code 23A8YJP6
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Printer in Red | $60 | Best Buy
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Western Digital 10TB Elements Portable HDD | $185 | Newegg
- LG 32" 1440p Monitor w/ HDR 10, AMD FreeSync | $250 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $280 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $280 | HP
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,200 | B&H Photo
- 25% off Totallee iPhone Cases | Amazon | Promo Code KINJA25NOW
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- 40mm Apple Watch SE | $270 | Amazon
- 44mm Apple Watch SE | $300 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm) | $375 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm) | $415 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (64GB Silver) | $600 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $799 | B&H Photo
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $250 | Best Buy
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- Switch Lite Carrying Case and Screen Protector | $15 | Best Buy
- Tom Nook Switch Lite Case | $16 | Amazon
- GameCube-Style Wired Switch Controller (Mario Red) | $18 | Amazon
GameCube-Style Wired Switch Controller (Luigi Green) | $18 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $26 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $49 | Amazon
- Xbox One Wireless Controller (Blue, Grey/Blue) | $50 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller | $59 | Amazon
- Respawn 1010 Gaming Desk in Red | $150 | Newegg
- Norton 360 for Gamers | $20 | Amazon Gold Box
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- PlayStation Plus 1-Year Membership | $28 | Eneba | Promo Code XBOXFINALE
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $29 | Amazon
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $8 | Amazon
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition | $11 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $15 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 | $22 | Amazon
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $48 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Edition | $142 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Minecraft | $24 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $30 | Amazon
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $40 | Best Buy
Super Mario Party | $40 | Best Buy
Yoshi’s Crafted World | $40 | Best Buy
Splatoon 2 | $40 | Best Buy
- Catherine: Full Body | $37 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $40 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $45 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons w/ Bell Bag | $55 | Best Buy
- Nintendo Switch Lite | $199 | Best Buy
- 30% off Select Hasbro Games | Amazon Gold Box
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Wolverine | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in Bag (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $13 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition | $15 | Amazon
- 20% off Speks | Promo Code SPOOKYSPEKS
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $21 | Amazon
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Horror Movie 3-Pack | $29 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture London | $34 | Amazon
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Star Wars Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter | $52 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars The Child (Pre-Order) | $80 | Amazon
- Ghost Paper Embossed Notebook | $12 | Amazon | Use code KINJA20NOW
- Ghost Paper Embossed Dotted Notebook | $12 | Amazon | Use code KINJA20NOW
- Fleece Throw Sale | $14 | Disney Store
- Ghost Paper Emb. Notebook (Faux Leather) | $20 | Amazon | Use code KINJA20NOW
- Luxury Bath Sheets (Various) | $36 | Crane & Canopy | Use code KINJABATH
- Dalmo Bidet Seat | $50 | Amazon | Use code K87BL9QA
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- AeroGarden Harvest 360 6-Pod Herb Seed Kit | $100 | Best Buy
- Kuppet Air Purifier | $132 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S | $150 | Amazon | Promo code eufySlim1 + $40 Coupon
- Dyson V7 Origin | $200 | Newegg
- Dyson V8 Motorhead | $200 | Newegg
- Levo II | $200
| Levo | Use Promo Code LEVO20
- Ergonomic Chair | $289 | Branch Furniture
- Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- BioBidet Bliss BB2000 | $629 | Amazon
- Eight Sleep Pod Pro Cover | $1,359-1,680 | Promo Code KINJA175
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25 | Amazon
- Furbo Dog Camera | $134 | Amazon Gold Box
- ILIFE V8s Mop and Vacuum Robot | $140 | Amazon Gold Box
- $10 off Your First Bag | Atlas Coffee Club
- 30% Off Le Cruset Kitchenware | Amazon
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker Black Skull Edition | $15 | Amazon
- Save $5 on Your First Box of Driftaway Coffee | $20 | Amazon
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt & Pepper Shakers | $20 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Le Creuset Whistling Kettle | $75 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- KYOKU Knife Block (5ct) | $78 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code KYOKUKKR
- Cephalon Active Sense 2 Liter Blender | $100 | Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $49 | Amazon
- Anker Roav Jump Starter | $66 | Amazon
- VAVA Dual Dash Cam w/ 2" LCD | $175 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- 50% off KN95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo Code KINJA50
- Up to 40% Off Select Shoes | Huckberry
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $9+ | JACHS NY
- 3-Ply Disposable Masks (50-count) | $9 | Amazon
- Brave Soul Grunge Boxy Crew Neck Sweater | $17 | ASOS
Brave Soul 100% Cotton Roll Neck Sweater | $20 | ASOS
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $22 | Amazon
- Premium Flannel Shirts | $24 | Jachs NY
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | $39 | JACHS NY | Promo code FPT
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- London Rebel Wide Fit Block Heeled Boots | $51 | ASOS
- Silver Street Chelsea Boots in Burgundy Leather | $54 | ASOS
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Only Lally Boucle Wool Coat in Green | $79 | ASOS
- Another Influence Longline Sherpa Coat in Black | $70 | ASOS
- Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $90 | Amazon
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Up to 70% off Select Items | Ella Paradis
- 2 Halloween Gifts With $75 Purchase | Ella Paradis
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream | $8 | Amazon
- Missha BB Boomer Illuminating Primer | $10 | Amazon
- Rael Beauty Pimple Patches | $16 | Amazon
- Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule | $18 | Amazon
- BeautyFrizz Face Wipes (8-Pack) | $19 | MorningSave
- Ole Henriksen Balance It All Set | $28 | Sephora
- Vegan AF CBD Gummies for Chillin’ | $35 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code ESINV25
- MySmile Teeth Whitening Kit | $35 | Amazon Gold Box
- Singles Week Bundles | $40+ | Ella Paradis
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- Greedy Girl Rabbit Vibe | $54 | Ella Paradis | Promo code SPOOKY
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Philips Sonicare 6500 Electric Toothbrush | $90 | Amazon Gold Box
- Philips Sonicare 7500 Electric Toothbrush | $140 | Amazon