The MTA is a dumpster fire. Anything short of Stockholm syndrome and you’ll be having a bad time riding the MTA, and that’s before taking the heat dome into account. Save on already-discounted uberPOOL rides during commuting hours with the Uber Commute Card.
Here’s a stack of terms:
- Redeem by: Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Your two-week Commute Card period will begin on the day you take your first ride; your first ride must be completed between August 1 and August 31, 2016
- Valid Monday through Friday between the hours of 7–10 AM and 5–8 PM only. Trips must begin and end in Manhattan below 125th Street. Valid on $5 POOL service only
- The total voucher cost includes New York sales tax ($3.91), New York Black Car Fund Fee ($1.07) and the uberPOOL Commute Card ($44.02)
- $100 is a comparable retail price; MSRP is based off of two $5 uberPOOL rides per weekday
- Offer is final sale; offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Valid for new and existing Uber riders; limit one per person
- May be used to obtain the discount stated on the Voucher until the “redeem by” date stated above; after that time, the customer may obtain a full refund of the purchase price of the Voucher by contacting Gilt City’s customer service team
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.