The Mario Maker hype train is picking up steam, and if any of the recent teasers have convinced you to buy it, Prime members can still save $10 on their preorder. Just note that your discount won’t be shown until checkout. [Preorder Super Mario Maker, $50 for Prime members only]
I have no idea if PS4 cooling fans actually do anything, but this dock might be worth it just for the USB hub and DualShock 4 charging dock. [SmaAcc Vertical Stand Dual Cooler Fans with Dual Charging Station for Playstation 4 Controllers, $17 with code KJD72GZK]
If, like me, you believe animals are the best part of Minecraft, you can get 6 plastic figurines today for $13, matching a deal from earlier in the month. Unfortunately, they won’t multiply when you feed them. [Minecraft Animal Toy (6-Pack), $13]
Amazon offers big Kindle sales almost weekly, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen so many bestselling books marked down at the same time. Smash hits like The Martian, The Girl on the Train, Ready Player One, Gone Girl, and Game of Thrones are all marked down to $2 each, but that’s really just the tip of the iceberg, so be sure to check out the full list. [Kindle Sale]
Update: It looks like certain titles have risen in price since this was posted.
Walmart just unveiled one of the best PS4 bundle deals we’ve seen to date. You’ll still pay the usual $400, but you’ll get everything below:
- PS4 console with either Batman: Arkham Knight or The Last of Us: Remastered
- Madden 16
- A game of your choice from a selection of 10
- 3 months of PlayStation Plus.
That $400 price tag might be stubborn, but it’s a lot easier to swallow when you get three games to start your collection. [PS4 Console + 3 Games + 3 Months PlayStation Plus, $400]
Madden NFL 16 came out yesterday, but you can already save $10 on your copy from eBay or Amazon (Prime only). If you choose Amazon, you won’t see your discount until checkout.
- Madden NFL 16 [PS4] ($50) | eBay
- Madden NFL 16 [Xbox One] ($50) | eBay
- Madden NFL 16 [PS4/Xbox One] ($50) | Amazon | Prime members only. Discount shown at checkout.
If your home wireless network has a few dead spots, the cheapest option to extend your connectivity may be a powerline adapter.
All you have to do is attach one half of the kit to your router and plug it into a nearby AC outlet. Then, the second half of the unit can plug into any other outlet in your house, and provide you with a pair of live ethernet ports. In between, all the 1’s and 0’s are transmitted over your home’s existing electrical wiring. It’s so easy, it seems like cheating. [TP-LINK TL-PA4026 KIT AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit, $35 after $10 coupon]
- DG2: Defense Grid 2 ($4) | Steam
- Giana Sisters: Dream Runners ($9) | Steam
- Botology ($1) | Steam
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity ($10) | Best Buy
- SmaAcc Vertical Stand Dual Cooler Fans with Dual Charging Station for Playstation 4 Controllers ($17) | Amazon | Promo code KJD72GZK
- FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition ($40) | Amazon
- Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack ($10) | Amazon
- POWER A Xbox One Wired Star Wars Stormtrooper Controller ($40) | Amazon
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection ($28) | Amazon
- Preorder Halo 5: Guardians ($50) | Amazon | Prime members only. Discount shown at checkout.
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition ($8) | Walmart
- Titanfall ($7) | Best Buy
- Diablo III ($7) | Best Buy
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham ($15) | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D ($32) | Amazon
- Chess Set - Ambassador High Detail European Wooden Handmade Set ($40) | Amazon
- Carcassonne: New Edition ($22) | Amazon
- Batman Fluxx Card Game ($14) | Amazon
- Minecraft Animal Toy (6-Pack) ($13) | Amazon
- Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit ($17) | Amazon
- Mushkin Enhanced ECO2 2.5” 240GB SATA III MLC Internal SSD ($75) | Newegg
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200) Desktop Memory ($76) | Newegg | After promo code GSKILLPROMO
- AMD FX-6300 Vishera CPU, Gigabyte MOBO w/ Radeon Graphics, 8GB MEM, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Case w/ 480W PSU ($280) | Newegg | After $10 rebate
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.