If you haven’t played Dark Souls II yet (and you absolutely should), the remastered Scholars of the First Sin edition (which includes all three original DLC packs) is down to $42 today on PS4 and Xbox One, an all-time low. [Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, $42]
Here are some tips to get you started. You’ll need them.
Humble’s latest bundle brings back eight of the most popular indie games they’ve ever featured, including Super Meat Boy, Limbo, Braid, Risk of Rain, and more. As always, you name your own price, a portion of the proceeds go to charity, and some games are locked behind a paywall. But you already knew all of that, so dig in! [Humble]
If you’re only an occasional PC gamer, and don’t want to shell out for a high end mouse, this $14 model from iClever might be just what you need. Despite the low price, you get nine programmable buttons, adjustable LED lighting, and a OMRON micro switches. Not bad! [iClever 3200DPI Gaming Mouse, $14 with code LFRIH7I6]
In case you missed it earlier, Microsoft just announced a slightly revamped Xbox One with a headphone jack-sporting controller, a 1TB hard drive, and (for a limited time) a copy of Halo: Master Chief Collection.
The bundle will retail for $399 while the 500GB model officially drops to $349, but the new model is available directly from Microsoft for a limited time with a $50 store credit that you can spend on games and accessories. Assuming you have a use for it, that’s basically like getting the new Xbox One for the price of the old one. [Xbox One 1TB + Master Chief Collection + $50 Gift Credit, $399]
That price gets you six programmable G-keys, dual-zone backlighting, and quiet mechanical keys. We don’t expect this to last long. [Logitech G710+ Gaming Keyboard, $85]
Bonus: It’s also the same price on eBay. If you buy it there, and bundle it with another tech or gaming item (like a Steam/Xbox/PSN/eShop gift card) to take your order over $100, you can save $15 with promo code C15FATHERSDAY.
Do you charge your DualShock 4s with a cable, like some sort of caveman? Instead, just drop them onto this cradle, and power up two at once. You guys have bought a ton of these whenever there’s a deal, but this is the lowest price we’ve ever seen. [PowerA DualShock 4 Controller Charging Station for PlayStation 4, $14]
Amazon is offering some of the best deals we’ve seen so far on the newest duo of Pokémon games. Chances are, you played the originals back on the Game Boy Advance, but if you want to learn more about the remakes, check out Kotaku’s review.
Ebay is taking $15 off select $100+ orders today with promo code C15FATHERSDAY, which opens up a great opportunity to save on gaming gift cards for the platform of your choice.
- $100 (2x $50) Valve Steam Wallet Cards ($85) | eBay | Use Code C15FATHERSDAY
- $100 (2x $50) PlayStation Network Cards ($85) | eBay | Use Code C15FATHERSDAY
- $115 in Xbox Gift Cards ($90) | eBay | Add two $45+$5 gift cards and a $15 card to your cart and use code C15FATHERSDAY
- $100 (2x $50) Nintendo eShop Prepaid Cards ($85) | eBay | Use Code C15FATHERSDAY
If you haven’t picked up your copy of Mortal Kombat X yet, you can score one for nearly $20off today on Xbox One and PS4, no complicated button codes required.
Need some convincing?
In case you missed it last time, here’s another chance to save 20% on iTunes credit, courtesy of eBay. If you pay for iCloud storage, apps, movies, books, TV shows, or music from iTunes, this is basically free money. Unfortunately, this card isn’t eligible for eBay’s $15 off $100 deal, so don’t bother trying. [$50 iTunes Gift Card, $40]
- Logitech G710+ Gaming Keyboard ($85) | Amazon
- Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse ($25) | Amazon
- Corsair Gaming K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($110) | Newegg
- PlayStation 4 with The Last of Us Remastered and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection ($400) | Amazon
- Mortal Kombat X ($41) | Amazon
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ($42) | Amazon
- The Golf Club: Collector’s Edition ($37) | Amazon
- MLB 15: The Show ($40) | Target
- PowerA DualShock 4 Controller Charging Station ($14) | Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes ($8) | Microsoft
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD ($33) | Walmart
- Mortal Kombat X ($42) | Amazon
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ($42) | Amazon
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD ($33) | Amazon
- Double 12 Numeral Tiles 2-in-1 Mexican Train Set ($30) | Amazon
- Star Wars The Black Series Speeder Bike Vehicle with Biker Scout Figure ($30) | Walmart
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster ($30) | Amazon
- Toysmith 3-D Mirascope ($6) | Amazon
- Terraria Bunny Plush ($7) | Amazon
- Intel Core i5-4460, ASUS MOBO, HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 ($280) | Newegg | Afer $20 rebate
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 Graphics Card ($315) | Newegg | After $15 rebate
- HyperX Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) ($90) | TigerDirect | After $20 rebate
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD ($150) | eBay
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200) ($95) | Newegg
- COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler ($20) | Newegg | After $10 rebate
- CORSAIR CXM series CX500M 500W 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply ($35) | Newegg | After $20 rebate
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ($70) | Newegg
- Cooler Master Elite 130 - Mini-ITX Computer Case ($30) | Newegg | After $15 rebate
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker