Welcome to our brand spankin’ new apparel round-up. It’s a one-stop shop for flashsales, deals, promo codes and (god forbid) even rebates. Here you’ll find the Internet’s best offers on everything from Chelsea Boots to charm bracelets, curated and judged.
If you happen to see something we’re missing, do let us know!
Uniqlo, the Japanese export with a soft spot for primary colors, is hosting some splendid deals on all kinds of outerwear. Running the gamut from cashmere cardigans to fleece zip-ups, the sale is perfectly primed for winter hibernation. And, here’s the best part: If you spend $100, Uniqlo will shave off $10 with the code DEALS. Below we’ve assembled a few of our favorites, ready for your judgement!
- Full-Zip Hoodie ($20)
- Sweatpants ($20)
- Fleece Zip-Up Jacket ($15)
- Light Down Hooded Coat ($100)
- Warm Tech Down Coat ($150)
- Wool Blended Duffle Coat ($100)
- Collarless Coat ($100)
- Heat Tech Skinny Fit Jeans ($30)
- Lambswool V-Neck Sweater ($20)
- Cashmere V-Neck Sweater ($70)
- Heat Tech Slim Jeans ($30)
- Seamless Down Coat ($130)
- Wool Blended Duffle Coat ($130)
- Down Jacket ($80)
- Fleece Faux Shearling Jacket ($40)
- Sweatpants ($20)
Ann Taylor, a place where grown ass women shop, is rife with exquisite and moderately priced bargains. Until Thursday, you’ll find 40% off deals on jewelry, shoes, and accessories. The discount is applied at checkout. Now, go forth!
- Pearlized Toggle Necklace($30)
- Cabochon Bangle ($24)
- Suede Lace-Up Booties ($100)
- Hair Calf Ballet Flats ($60)
- Tortiseshell Print Patent D’Orsay Pumps ($76)
- Bella Suede Clutch ($71)
- Turnlock Satchel ($90)
- Seascape Sunglasses ($52)
For those seeking a ladies-who-lunch vibe, Tory Burch is hosting a big ol’ sale and drastically cutting prices on a whole slew of wardrobe staples. If you mosey over there, you’ll find some unholy discounts on knitwear, sandals, and jewelry. Below, we’ve assembled the cream of the crop.
- Jones Mid-Heel Pump ($230)
- Gunton Hiking Boot ($270)
- Jacquard Coat ($770)
- Merino Pieced-Suede Tunic ($300)
- Wool Fur Trim Cardigan ($400)
- Pebbled Color-Block Cross-Body ($190)
- Sherling Mini-Bag ($80)
- Crepe Tie-Neck Top ($230)
ASOS, the mothership of online retail, is slashing prices by 30% on dresses, heels, fancy trousers, and just about every item required to brave the slew of holiday parties you’re contractually obligated to attend.
- Daisy Street D Ring Playsuit with Open Back ($20)
- Mermaid Box Clutch ($20)
- Longline Tuxedo Sleeveless Blazer Co-ord ($57)
- Super High Waist Trouser with Tuxedo Detail Co-ord ($44)
- Metallic Fluff Bandeau Mini Dress ($73)
- Jumpsuit with Satin Stripe and Cut Out Detail ($55)
- SCORE Heels ($35)
Land’s End, a veritable temple of all things practical, is hosting quite a few winsome deals, including 50% off sweaters and 30% off the entire website. Rather than sift the deals yourself, just take a peek at the handy guide we’ve curated for you. Just remember to use the code WARM and the pin 1223.
- Supima Cardigan Sweater ($39)
- Cashmere Boatneck Stripe Sweater ($94)
- Supima Cotton V-neck Sweater ($19)
- Cashmere Colorblock Crewneck Sweater ($134)
- Drifter Cotton Crew Sweater ($28)
- Basketweave Wool Coat ($140)
Whether it’s your grandmother or a kindly family friend, you know the signs: The constant hoarding of new tote bags, the insistence on matching cellphone case to purse, the over-abundance of patterns. For those shopping for a Vera Bradley devotee, look no further—Ebay is offering deep discounts on your favorite peddler of quilted purses. Below, we’ve assembled some of our favorites.
- Grand Tote Bag ($20)
- Snap On Case for iPad ($14)
- Grand Traveler Travel Bag ($45)
- Slim Zip Wristlet ($16)
- Vera Bradley Mailbag Crossbody Bag ($28)
For those who want to assist a bankrupt American Apparel with unloading their burdensome back-stock, do take advantage of their 50% sale on sweaters. Below, we’ve rounded a few standouts, which can be yours for a credit card number and the promo code KNITS.
- Aslan Sweater ($34)
- Basic Crewneck Sweater ($13)
- Shawl Collar Rugby ($32)
- Bouclé Shawl Cardigan ($41)
- Fuzzy Cropped Sweater ($32)
Oh boy. Ohhhhhh boy. Santa Costumes are strictly reserved for that kind of guy. You know the guy. You might even be that guy. So, without further adieu, here’s all the supplies you need for SantaCon 15, a.k.a. a mecca of that guy types. If you’ve never heard of SantaCon and want this item for genuinely philanthropic purposes, I apologize and please be merrily on your way!
- Rubie’s Bright Red Flannel Santa Suit With Gloves ($24)
- Forum Novelties Women’s Miss Santa Costume ($28)
- Dreamgirl Santa Baby ($41)
- Rubie’s Deluxe Ultra Velvet Santa Suit ($62)
Head over to Dockers, purveyor of dad pants, and enjoy 50% off on three items. If you need to stock up on a sea of khaki slacks, this is the time. Use the code BUNDLEUP to enjoy the ample savings.
Rebecca Minkoff, purveyor of some damn fine luxury goods, is offering a sweet, sweet deal on a classic leather tote. Like all Daily Deals, this one will only last for 24 hours, so make your purchase hastily. If the Everywhere Tote isn’t to your taste, Amazon is offering another 30% on all Rebecca Minkoff merchandise.
- 50% off select items | Nasty Gal
- 30% off cozy layers, sparkle, and plaid, plus an additional 30% off site-wide | J. Crew | Code is PRESENTS
- A selection of discounted outerwear | Uniqlo
- Up to 30% off Tibi products | Gilt
- 15% off entire purchase | Madewell | Code is MYGIFT
- 20% off when you spend $100 | Forever21 | Promo code is HOLIDAY20
- 30% off gifts + sweaters | Modcloth
- 70% off select dresses + 20% off site-wide | Lord & Taylor
- 40% off select styles | American Eagle Outfitters
- Up to 50% off select items | Old Navy
- Up to 40% off newly added sale items | Opening Ceremony
- 50% off select sale items online | Moda Operandi
- 30% off select items | Scotch & Soda
- 30% off in-store and online | Rebecca Taylor | The code is CYBER30
- 40% off select designer merchandise | Intermix
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.