Welcome to our new and improved Apparel and Beauty deal coverage. We’ll be diving in and finding some great picks for you, more often, in addition to just showering you with promo codes (we’ll do that too).
Tell us what you’d like to see more of and send us any deals you find as well as your favorite picks from each sale in the comments.
In typical fashion, J.Crew takes a frumpy (but warm!) grandpa coat and embellishes it with a twinkling hand-beaded collar. The $650 coat is completely sold out on J.Crew’s website, which is why you’ll have to head on over to The Outnet to obtain it for the measly price of $295.
- J. Crew Collection Herringbone Wool Coat ($295) | The Outnet
- Soft down short coat ($100) | Uniqlo
- The North Face Anna Jacket ($100) | Urban Outfitters
- Zipped Biker Jacket ($30) | Zara
- Alpaca Wool Cardigan ($55) | & Other Stories
- Genetic Denim Skinny Jean ($41) | Nordstorm Rack
- Simon Miller Classic Fit Jean ($89) | Barney’s Warehouse
- Levi’s Vintage 1967 Customized 505 Jeans ($192) | Shopbop
- Surface to Air Denim Trousers ($79) | Avenue 32
- Haikou Jumpsuit ($50) Need Supply Co.
Jeffrey Campbell, aka the guy who makes Lady Gaga shoes, debuts an elegant leather heel. Originally priced at $145, the aptly titled Poetry Heel can be found for $82 right here.
- Jeffrey Campbell Poetry Heel ($82) | Need Supply Co.
- Opening Ceremony Curtain Boot ($139) | Shop Super Street
- Cole Haan Chelsea Boots ($82) | Saks Fifth Avenue
- Yosi Samra Ballet Flats ($70) | The Outnet
- Bridge Back Bra Tie Dye ($30) | Free People
- Energize 2-In-1 Jacket ($50) | Athleta
- Betsey Johnson Mesh Jacket ($35) | Nordstorm Rack
- Nike Dri-FIT Space Dye Tank ($33) | Nordstorm
- gFast Print Leggings ($33) | The Gap
For those in search of a sturdy leather bag, look no further than Banana Republic’s Larkin Tote. Originally priced at $148, it’s currently listed at $100. But it can go even lower: use the code BRSALE and obtain it for a mere $50.
- Larkin Crackle-Stripe Tote ($50) | Banana Republic with code BRSALE
- Watershot Splash Iphone Case ($62) | Athleta
- Leather Ipad Sleeve ($67) | Steven Alan
- Knitted Scarf ($16) | Zara
- Dorito’s Cool Ranch Socks ($8) | Shop Jeen
- Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf ($96) | Ebay
- Caudalie Mask Trio Set ($39) The Outnet
- L’Wren Scott Eau de Parfum ($49) | Barney’s Warehouse
- BLISS Rock The Party Pack ($26) | Sephora
- Styli-Style BB Cream and Contour Stick Beauty Duo ($7) | Groupon
- Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer ($50) | Amazon
Unearthen, the LA-based purveyors of ethereal gemstones and crystals, are having something of a hush hush online sample sale. Their necklaces, lockets, and talismens—this ring is usually priced at $366!—are now up to 50% off.
- Geode Limarens Ring ($205) | Unearthen
- Tory Burch Gear Studs ($56) | Shopbop
- Eddie Borgo Gold Plated Opal Bracelet ($128) | The Outnet
- Rodarte Hook and Pearl Earring ($66) | Shop Super Street
- Silver Garnet Solitaire Pendant & Earrings Set ($27) | Ebay
Your pick for best blow dryer, the BaBylissPro Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer, is within a dollar of its lowest price ever right now, and it hasn’t been this cheap in months. [BaBylissPro Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer, $50]
It wasn’t until I started using this dryer that I realized my Conair, even on the highest settings, was just blowing around lukewarm air. But not so with my new toy. The heat from my BaByliss is not too much to tolerate, but it’s far stronger than anything I’d used before. If I screw up my bangs, this thing is powerful enough to fix them. Whether I use a round or flat brush or even just my fingers, my hair is shinier with more volume. It’s smooth, even during the wintery static season. Dare I say, it’s bouncy! The BaByliss has cut my drying time in half, easily. The only downside is that it’s a little heavy and the switches are awkwardly placed, but I’ve gotten used to it. Other brands may not have the switch issue, but of all the brands I picked up at the store, the BaByliss 2800 was the lightest. A super-powered dryer is an indulgence, yes. But it’s made my hair routine so much nicer that, when it comes to the stuff I use every day, it just might be the best upgrade I’ve ever made. - Jessica Coen
Take 25% off + get free shipping on all orders with code 25OFF| Stila
- Up to 50% off New Balance women’s clothing | Amazon
- Up to 60% off fall clearance items | Miss Selfridge
- Take 15% off order of $75+ | Yves Saint Laurent Beauty
- Take 20% off your first purchase | Baublebar
- Up to 60% off Vera Bradley | Ebay
- Take 20% off on your entire purchase with the code OCT15BDAY | Betsey Johnson
- Women’s scarves up to 70% off | Barney’s Warehouse
- 35% off with regularly priced items with code HOLIDAY,
75% off clearance items, and40% off your entire purchase with code BOO| The Gap
- Up to 70% off select designers | Opening Ceremony
- Extra 50% sale items with code BRSALE | Banana Republic
- 25% off new styles with code 25NEW | American Apparel
- Take $31 off purchases $150+ with code SPOOKY | Uniqlo
- 25% off fall essentials | ASOS
- Take 20% off bags with code BAGSNAG | Lisa Says Gah
- Extra 20% off all sale styles with code META20 | Madewell
- Up to 60% off | L.L. Bean
- Take up to 75% off | Kate Spade
- 20% Off 1 Reg-Priced Item | PacSun
- Enjoy up to 50% off and take an extra 15% with code RLFALL15 | Ralph Lauren
- 25% off regularly priced items | Blackheart
- Up to 50% off handbags | Rebecca Minkoff
- 40% off everything with code SWEET | Anne Taylor
- 50% off Skechers shoes | Amazon
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.