Welcome to our apparel round-up. It’s a one-stop shop for flashsales, deals, promo codes and (god forbid) even rebates. Here you’ll find the Internet’s best offers on everything from cashmere to charm bracelets, curated and judged.
Please let us know in the comments what you bought, so we can live vicariously through you. Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Ruffled aprons, ceramic doorknobs, Peruvian ponchos—Anthropologie strictly traffics in wares that no one needs, but everyone wants. Shop their selection of doodads and trinkets now to receive a generous 30% discount when you use the code XTRA30.
- Candela Burton Flats ($72)
- Astin Wrap Skirt ($41)
- Cubanas High Field Booties ($72)
- AG Stacy Cropped Jeans ($72)
- Trinette Shirtdress ($30)
- Maliparmi Needlepoint Loafers ($120)
- Oak Moon Toggle Coat ($72)
Despite its matronly reputation, Banana Republic consistently churns out sophisticated, playful designs—at a modest price, of course. Today, all sale items are reduced by 40% with the code BRSALE.
UPDATE: The fine print states that only items that end in .99 or .97 are eligible for the deal. It’s hogwash, I know. Items with an asterisk will work.
- Camel Double-Breasted Coat ($88)
- Fringe-Hem Dress ($52)
- Sloan-Fit Vented Pencil Skirt ($24)*
- Ponte Ruffle Dress ($47)*
- Crossover Turtleneck Tunic ($46)
- Plaid Shirt Jacket ($120)*
- Quilted Four-Pocket Jacket ($120)*
- Leather-Trim Toggle Pullover ($60)*
- Slim Wool-Blend Jogger Pant ($42)*
For a site that ostensibly began as a one-stop shop for rave attire, Nasty Gal sure has grown up. Below, peruse a stunning collection of denim jumpsuits, maxi dresses, and suede hats—all at a 40% discount applied at checkout with the code OHSHIT.
- Tatum Marled Coat ($36)
- Power Shift Chiffon Dress ($30)
- Relaxed to the Maxi Dress ($19)
- Dream of Me Cat-Eye Shades ($19)
- Nightwing Cat-Eye Shades ($14)
- Glamorous Rachel Denim Jumpsuit ($68)
- Twisted Up Panama Hat ($15)
Lord & Taylor sells a whole host of luxury staples—from UGG and Jill Stuart to Hunter—that are all briefly reduced by a whooping 25% with the code FRIENDS.
- HUNTER Original Gloss Tall Boots ($78)
- Snap-Button Faux Suede Skirt ($51)
- UGG AUSTRALIA Bailey Button Sheepskin Boots ($96)
- ELIZA J Printed Fit-and-Flare Dress ($225)
- TRINA TURK Half Moon Pendant Necklace ($58)
- VINCE CAMUTO Pyran Two-Tone Leather Riding Boots ($102)
- JILL STUART Deep V-Neck Gown ($165)
- ELIZA J Lace Tea-Length Dress ($172)
For those that still need some generic stocking stuffers, Amazon is taking up to 60% off scarves, gloves, and hats. Below, we’ve assembled the choice cuts.
- Calvin Klein Women’s Blanket Ruana with Border ($78)
- Calvin Klein Women’s Plaited Slouchy Beanie ($16)
- Muk Luks Women’s Nordic Wrap ($17)
- Phenix Cashmere Women’s Solid Cashmere Scarf ($40)
- Timberland Pro Men’s Watch Cap ($12)
- Phenix Cashmere Men’s Scarf ($34)
- Extra 20% off | Williams-Sonoma | Code is SAVE20
- Up to 40% off | Tory Burch
- Extra 60% off sweaters and leggings | Ann Taylor | Code is WISH
- Up to 50% off | Sandro
- 15% off, site-wide | Herman Miller
- 30% off Holiday gifts | ASOS
- 20% off site-wide | Madewell | Code is MERRY20
- Extra 20% off | Bliss | Code is DAZZLE20
- 40% off site-wide | Calvin Klein | Code is WONDER40
- Up to 50% off | J.Crew
- Extra 20% off | Athleta
- 20% off | Moda Operandi | Code is SHOPSTYLE20
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.