A steep Microsoft Surface Pro 7 discount, a Final Fantasy VII Remake price drop, a Yankee Candle Gold Box, a bObsweep pet hair robot vacuum, a Botanic Hearth shampoo & body wash sale, a wireless LED charging pad clock 2-pack, and an exclusive Sunday Scaries CBD subscription offer lead Thursday’s best deals.
Promoted Deal: Anker Soundcore Life P2 TWS Earbuds | $40 | Amazon
For $135, you could buy a pair of Apple-branded AirPods, or you could spend almost a hundo less and pocket the cash for a rainy day. That’s my elevator pitch for Anker’s Soundcore Liberty P2 true wireless buds which, unlike AirPods, boast an IPX7 rating, making them waterproof and weatherproof. Fast charging also gives them a leg up on the competition, with 10 minutes on the cord netting you an hour of playtime. In total, you can expect about 40 hours of playtime when stored in the charging case.
If Apple’s easy-pairing H1 chip has you on the fence, Anker’s Push and Go technology touts comparable functionality for a much lower cost: $40. Down 33% for a limited time only, these noisemakers seem to be the way to go if you’re shopping for an AirPods alternative on a budget.
Other retailers are selling the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (Platinum) with 128GB of storage and Intel’s 10th-generation Core i3 processor for around $800, but Best Buy has it down to $600 in an insane steal, a rare extension on an offer that surfaced (no pun intended) over a week ago.
It’s a full-featured Windows tablet on the go, and you can just slap the included Type Cover on when it’s time to get to work. Here’s everything under the hood for this perfect back-to-school model:
- 12.3-inch PixelSense display (2736x1824)
- Intel Core i3-1005G1, Iris Plus 940 Graphics
- 128GB SSD, 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 1 USB Type C, 1 USB Type A, MicroSDXC reader, Surface Connect, 3.5mm audio jack
- 5MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear-facing, 1080p video
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5
- Windows 10 Home
- 11.5 x 7.9 x 0.33 inches, 1.74 pounds (2.42 pounds with Type Cover)
Give it a stronger look-see over at Best Buy, where you’ll also be able to find more powerful SKUs up for similar discounts.
This deal was originally published on 8/4/2020 and updated with new information on 8/13/2020.
I can’t be the only one who uses his smartphone as an alarm clock, but somehow forgets to throw it on the charger after a long day. I know you’re out there, you who slobber all night in your lovely slumber expecting to wake up on time for work, only to look frantically for the phone because you’ve probably slept like a baby right through your morning routine hour.
But guess what? The phone is dead! So now, you have to wait half an hour to get that first one percent of juice that’ll allow you to power the thing on, only to then find out that you actually have another couple of hours before you have to wake up. Whew! A two-pack of 10W wireless charging pads for $29 at SideDeal seems like the perfect remedy. And guess what? They have clocks on them!
This deal was originally published in July 2020 and updated with new information on 8/13/2020.
I’ve had to pull back on my current run through Umbrella Academy until night falls, and I want to watch shows like that with every single audible detail tickling my ear drums. Unfortunately, this means using headphones, which is mighty inconvenient if you’re bound by wires. This 1Mii transmitter adds low latency Bluetooth AptX audio to any TV, and it’s only $25 with promo code 384KKDVT.
It accepts auxiliary, RCA, optical, and coaxial inputs, so it should be compatible with virtually any TV or set-top box in your arsenal. You don’t even have to stay in the same room thanks to its 197-foot range antennae (though 50-70 feet is more typical when dealing with indoor obstructions).
While I’m partial to mechanical keyboards for gaming, a cheap membrane keyboard with this many features is still worth a quick crook and turn of the neck. Just $22 at SideDeal, this Accusor board features three-color RGB (red, blue, violet), six programmable macro buttons, nine multimedia functions, plus all the other boring keys you’ve come to know and love (and abuse, if you’re as heavy-handed as I am).
There’s even more, like three onboard profiles with a selector to allow on-the-fly switching, plus automatic game-specific profile loading if all of the above wasn’t enough convenience for you.
Many of you threatened to cancel me when I disqualified the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 from our most recent headphones co-op since MSRP still sits around $350, noting that sales often bring this wireless audio sublimity in reach. This one that takes the Arctic White model down to $299. Please don’t cancel me. Kthxbai.
This deal was originally published in June 2020 and updated with new information on 8/12/2020.
For all the music nerds, the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker is down to $21, which is $7 off the original sale price of $27. If you like to blast your music while you’re hiking or even sunbathing in the backyard, this device is perfect for you. It has about 66 feet of range between you and your phone, so all the barbecues you have to pass the time will be filled with dope music. I would hop on this deal before it’s gone!
This deal was originally posted by Ignacia Fulcher on 4/13/2020 and updated with new information on 8/12/2020.
Sure, you’ve got your home office tailored just so, with your desk all in order, and your cables finally tucked behind some proper management. It’s great having a workspace that’s in order. That said, being at home means you don’t have an office full of chatty coworkers to meander about when you’re feeling stuck or antsy, and staring at the same four walls all day gets old pretty quickly. Your work laptop might be too hefty to lug around frequently, but that’s where a good, tiny computer comes in handy. The Surface Go 2, down to $550 at Best Buy, packs enough power into a tiny machine to help you get through your daily Google Docs and email grind. You can even use it with a stylus to scribble down meeting notes while you’re on your team’s weekly Zoom call. It’s not the most powerful computer around, but its small size means you can carry it from room to room, plopping it on your dining room table while you’re on your lunch break, then catching up on emails from the couch after a long day at the chair.
Quick note, though: this deal doesn’t include the Type Cover, which you’ll need if you want to use this for getting work done, so be sure to cop one of those too.
Whether you need more space for your phone or a faster card to record 4K videos on your new camera, you’ll want faster microSD cards like this SanDisk High Endurance. It’s rated Class 10, V30, U3, and all the other numbers that won’t make much sense to the average consumer. I’ll sum it up this way: it’s fast, reliable, and cheap at just $13.
Even if you’ve done nothing incriminating, no one wants their internet service provider (ISP) snooping in their browsing history. And during a time when the federal government wants to ban your favorite lip-syncing app as a purely xenophobic distraction from an imminent election, it may be time to start taking your online privacy seriously. OVPN encrypts your connection and claims it doesn’t store logs on their servers, even temporarily.
Though it doesn’t have as many servers on its network as some fan-favorites, the company owns all 89 of the servers it does have, with no physical storage devices like CD-ROMs or hard drives harboring your data. Try it out for yourself, now 15% off using our exclusive promo code KINJA15, bringing your sum total at checkout to a mere $4/month.
Nobody likes feeling your headphone cables flail around as you’re on your morning jog or just out and about. True Wireless headphones help alleviate that and give you a sleek way to blast your favorite playlist or catch up on a couple podcasts, but they get expensive pretty quickly. Jabra’s Elite Active 65t True Wireless earbuds can run up to 15 hours on a single charge, with the use of its charging case, and can connect to Siri, Alexa, or Google Now for quick voice controls. Right now you can get a refurbished pair for $55 on Newegg. There’s a newer model, the 75t, which does offer some nice upgrades, but for the discount, you’re still getting some seriously good earbuds, so don’t fret too much.
This deal was originally published by Jordan McMahon on 6/2/2020 and updated with new information on 8/11/2020.
True wireless earbuds aren’t a niche category anymore. If the Apple-exclusive AirPods are off the table, and you’d rather not get a cheap AirPods knockoff on Amazon, the Jabra Elite 75t earbuds are a great alternative. Their sound quality is among the best in the category, and they’ve got enough battery life to keep your tunes playing all day thanks to the included charging case. Typically, they’ll run you $200, but a refurbished pair is only $100 on Newegg right now, so you can finally walk around the house without worrying about your headphones snagging on something anymore.
This deal was originally published by Jordan McMahon on 6/6/2020 and updated with new information on 8/12/2020.
Being in quarantine has left many of us without a way to get up and move around. That isn’t healthy long-term, so as long as it’s not too hot out, it’s not a bad idea to get out for a quick walk every day. If you need an extra nudge, or just like keeping track of your outings, a Fitbit can help.
Right now, you can get the Fitbit Inspire HR for just $70 at Best Buy. It’s an entry-level fitness tracker, but it packs plenty of features, including sleep tracking, workout logging, and heart rate monitoring. The black version shown here is currently listed as out of stock as of this writing, but the white and lilac versions are still there at the same price.
If I could melt every single tech thing in my life down to one convenient device, I would. Until technology catches up to my imagination, products like this 5-in-1 Aukey charger will have to do. It’s a wireless charging pad, but it also sports two USB ports and an HDMI connection, including 60W USB-C Power Delivery to charge smartphones, Switches, MacBooks, and iPads at the fastest speeds possible. This convenient little puck is normally $50, but clip the coupon and use promo code D29468C2 and you’re on the hook for just $22.
Our days may be blending together, but there are still a few things we can do to switch things up. A new playlist or two will help sprinkle in some variety, or maybe finding a new podcast to sink into will do the trick. Either way, a good bluetooth speaker is a nice wall to fill your room with sound while you work, so long as it won’t bug anyone else. Right now, JBL’s Charge 4 speaker is down from $180 to $120 at Best Buy, saving you $60 on a solid way to bump your favorite tunes.
This fun color scheme on Turtle Beach’s Recon Spark headset is drawing me in, but not as much as the price tag. The headset is down to $40 at Amazon, the lowest we’ve ever seen it. With 40mm drivers, memory foam, on-board volume controls, a flip-to-mute boom mic, and a steel-reinforced headband, you’re in for long, immersive gaming sessions. There’s a standard 3.5mm connection, you can use it on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Switch, smartphones, tablets, and even an old record player if you want.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds are some of the best true wireless earbuds available, mostly thanks to their dual dynamic AKG drivers, adaptive dual microphones for static-free calling, ambient aware mode, and water resistance. You’ll also get a wireless charger in the box to help restore its six-hour battery life. Better yet, all of it is much cheaper today, with Best Buy’s deal taking them down to $110. They won’t best AirPods tit for tat according to Gizmodo’s Adam Clark Estes, but if you’re not in Apple’s camp, the Galaxy Buds are fine alternatives.
This deal was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 6/10/2020 and updated by Jordan McMahon with new information on 8/10/2020.
If you’re looking for an airpod alternative that’s a good price and killer quality may I direct you to JBL? These wireless in-ear headphones are 47% off this week at Best Buy and make a great gift to yourself or a loved one looking to boost their music experience on the go.
Take these wireless buds wherever you need to and enjoy easy connectivity via Bluetooth and switch to phone calls with ease. Quick to pair with your phone and you’ll get up to four hours of use off of one charge. They are designed for a snug fit but also for comfort so working out with these work be a hassle. There are a few size options to ensure the ear sleeves and tips are comfortable for you. The charging case does take about two hours to get you fully ready for listening on the go. And you will have twenty hours of battery life from the case once it’s charged. Not too bulky, comfy, great price. What more could you ask for?
This item will ship for free.
If your phone can manage it, Anker’s PowerWave Sense Pad can charge devices wirelessly with speeds up to 11W. Just drop your device onto the pad and the charger figures out all the dirty details for you. It’s usually a $36 ticket to own one, but with exclusive code KINJA2509, your total falls to $27.
It ships with a Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger, and one of the benefits of its alloy construction is better heat dissipation, so you won’t have to worry about overheating at any stage of the charging process.
If you want a bit cleaner of an entertainment setup, a wall mount is one of the best ways to achieve it. Everstone’s articulating bracket holds TVs between 32" and 70", and supports VESA holes up to 600 x 400, and it’s down to $28 with discount code QUH5XNAQ. You’ll get 6-foot HDMI cable in the box as a nice bonus.
With one, your TV can snuggle up to 2.6" close to the wall and extends 16" at full stretch,and you can tilt and swivel the thing to achieve the perfect angle.
If you’re an audiophile and building a bitchin’ home theater set up, you absolutely deserve Klipsch’s monitors, on sale for $539. These fancy babies are typically $799, so that’s over $250 off. That’s a HUGE deal.
What makes the Klipsch brand stand out? Well, I’m not an audiophile, so I’ll let the Amazon description speak for itself:
- 1” titanium-loaded tweeters with tractrix horns
- 6.5” woofers with a ported enclosure
- 1 x pair of RCA phono level inputs with switch for phono/line input versatility (phono Pre-Amp with ground screw terminal)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
The speakers also have overall rave reviews on Amazon, so you can’t really go wrong with this purchase. Upgrade your soundscape (?) today!
Whether it’s a publicity stunt remains to be seen. But the fact of the matter is NordVPN claims the previously ongoing 70% discount to their 3-year plan will soon be expired. The secure private networking company, which managed to crack the top five best VPNs as suggested by our readers, is supposedly clearing out virtual inventory in a final countdown to August 17, the last day of the sale.
Recommended by PCMag, WIRED, Forbes, and a bunch of other noteworthy publications listed on their site, NordVPN boasts top-notch security, fast speeds, 24/7 customer service, and support for six devices at once made possibly by a host of 5,000 servers worldwide. With a potential TikTok ban imminent in the US, shelling out for a VPN may soon be the only viable solution for accessing the service, either on your phone or home computer.
Otherwise, VPNs are a useful tool for keeping your browsing history private and your ISP off your back.
Harkening back to the fidget spinner days, I see Speks as the natural evolution of the 2017 phenomenon. Similarly, it’s a magnetic ball toy meant for you to fidget with throughout your days now spent agonizing over job security and solitary confinement. Rather than biting your lip or anxiously bouncing your leg, the fidget toys are a healthy and fun way to cope when you’re stressed. You can mold them into various shapes and even pair ‘em with a second set, for more sculpting possibilities. They come in single- and multi-color variants including teal, rose gold, and “jazzercise.”
For a limited time, you can buy one set of Speks magnetic balls and get Unblocks—a comparable toy akin to magnetic Lincoln Logs—free (a $15 value) using the promo code FREEFUN. And remember, orders over $45 come with free shipping, so order a couple and save a few bucks on courier fees. Don’t sweat the small things, try Speks instead. Believe me, I have, and it works!
In Hello Neighbor, you take it upon your inquisitive adolescent curiosity to sneak into the house next door and figure out what’s hiding in his closely guarded basement, but the man of the house is home and you better not let him catch you. It’s a horror game that adapts to your tactics, the AI learning your behavior and changing its response up each time you go for the same tired tricks. The follow-up, Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek, is even better, and since it’s a prequel, you can dive right in without having to play the original. Amazon has it for just $13 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Many understandably jumped at the chance to play Final Fantasy VII Remake the day it came out, and I’d say they got their money’s worth then. If you’ve been holding out and Ghost of Tsushima hasn’t completely eaten up your gaming hours, it’s time to reunite with Cloud and the gang on PlayStation 4. Amazon has the remake up for $40.
This decades-in-the-making reemergence doesn‘t embody the full Final Fantasy VII experience you remember from childhood, but it reintroduces us to a classic story featuring unforgettable characters with modern visuals and gameplay. Part II of this episodic journey is in the works, too, so you’ll want to get caught up in case it miraculously drops within the next couple of years.
This deal was originally published on 8/5/2020 and updated with new information on 8/13/2020.
If you passed on Fallout 76 at launch, I commend you. No one should award developers their hard-earned dollars for messes like that. But many key updates and discounts later, you might want to check it out. Amazon has Fallout 76: Wastelanders up on Amazon for $10.
This is the base game with the latest updates and DLC baked in, adding several important elements missing from launch such as human NPCs, something the company originally decided against as a “design decision.” Many of the major bugs and kinks have been worked out by now, too, so it’s not nearly as frustrating to play.
OH MY FREAKING GOD. LOOK AT THEM. THEY’RE SO CUTE. TOO CUTE. I MUST HAVE THEM. IT’S KIRBY, AND WADDLE DEE, AND A SNOWMAN, PLAYING IN THE SNOW. THEY’RE ONLY $25 A PIECE TOO. SURE THEY DON’T RELEASE UNTIL FEBRUARY BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN FIGURINES ARE GONNA SELL OUT SO GO GO GO
I’m serious, go pre-order these ultra adorable buddies before they’re gone!
Switch controllers can be really expensive, and some of them are prone to joystick drifting issues, to boot. It’s rough. PowerA controllers are third-party controllers, but they’re officially licensed by Nintendo and have a two year warranty. And they’re a fair amount cheaper than the Pro Controller or Joy-Cons. Right now, you can get this super cute K.K. Slider controller for just $39, down from the $50 MSRP. At a price like that, there’s no reason not to pick one up, even if it’s just a backup in case of an emergency. The “my Joy-Cons are drifting again” kind of emergency.
What hellfire fever dream brought the franchises of Alien and Pokémon together? If you’ve ever been curious about what adorable Pikachu would look like as the bane of Ripley’s existence search no further. Bring this nightmare into your home for just $22.
This Xenochu is grotesquely detailed and honestly, there is something beautiful in how meticulous the design is. Don’t get me wrong it’s still gruesome as all get out but I’ll give credit where it’s due. Both the orange and purple options are $4 less although if you really want a good peek into its monstrous forehead go with the orange. I just hope you have a Jonesy to protect when these inevitably become sentient and try to murder you in your sleep.
This item ships for free for Prime members.
I’m shuddering just thinking about Pharah’s barrage of missiles right now. I’ve seen way too many failed Soldier 76 ults to know I should just find shelter as soon as she takes to the skies. That’s why I probably won’t buy this awesome Overwatch statue celebrating the borderline terroristic hero. My PTSD just can’t handle it. Pharah mains should snap it up ASAP, though, considering it’s $8 off, the biggest discount yet.
Armored in blue, this model comes with interchangeable shoulder plates and a removable rocket launcher, and with the included figma stand, you can pose her however you’d like.
I can almost hear the buttery robot voice of Pedro Pascal right now. Here we have the strong and stoic Mandalorian atop a Blurrg. The tamed two-legged beast best used as transport for the bounty hunter’s mission to Arvala-7. But you might remember these behemoths from the Clone Wars since they were also used by the Twi’leks. But I digress, this cute recreation of our helmeted anti-hero is $10 off and a perfect addition is you’ve already got The Child in your collection. He’s five inches tall and comes on a sturdy stand.
Free shipping on this item for Prime members.
I suggest doing some price research on bulk diapers, because you’ll probably shit yourself in the first encounter with Nemesis in Resident Evil 3.
Seriously, get the diapers, too.
This deal was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer in April 2020 and updated with new information on 8/5/2020.
Today only grab 25% off select Yankee Candles from Amazon. There are twelve to choose from and prices vary a little depending on line and size but you’re looking at $18 - $22. Given that they are all about the same size you’ll get between 110 and 150 hours of burn time. Plus they are all made right in the USA. Yankee Candle indeed.
If you’re looking to fill your home with a classic aromoa you can’t go wrong with Cinnamon Stick ($18) in this large two-wick tumblr, which most will all be. Patchouli is definitely a throwback scent ($18) and I’m sure you knew a hippie girl in high school who rocked it. It defintiely sets a mellow mood if that’s your groove man. This Vineyard candle ($19) seems like a real mom one complete with aromas of cabernet, merlot, and zinfandel grapes. It’ll transport you to Nappa Valley since you proably shouldn’t fly there right now. There’s plenty to choose from no matter your essance preference but act now before they are gone.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
This is a 62% discount on the bObsweep PetHair Vision Robot Vacuum today only! This is a great deal is you have one or multiple shaggy shedding pets and floors crying out for care. It’s a lot to be constantly wiping, sweeping, vacuuming up fur and even though we are at home more it’s a chore no one wants to do. The PetHair Vision Vac is user-friendly with minimal buttons and easy to program. Like most robot vacuums it knows when its battery is low and scurries back to the charging station so it won’t be left abandoned in the middle of an unfinished fur filled room. Let this cute robo vac take away the headache of dander covered floors and save $650 off its usual price too. They come in Space (black) and Steel (grey) as color options. The deal runs until the end of the day or until they’re out of stock.
Free 2-day shipping on this item.
Weighted blankets are said to be excellent solutions for anxiety and putting nervousness at ease. Given all that’s going on in the world right now anything that provides a sense of calm is welcome. This SensorPEDIC Weighted Blanket is here to provide just that and you’ll save $141.
This fifteen-pound blanket will aid in soothing worries with soft and steady pressure. The evenly distributed high-density glass beads will put your mind, body, and soul into total relaxation. I’ve had Sherpa blankets (not weighted) before and they are absolutely some of the plushest around, tops on cozy vibes. Sleep is so important and can really set the tone for your day and honestly your quality of life. If you’re suffering from not just anxiety but insomnia, ADHA, or just good old fashioned stress a weighted blanket could be a wonderful non-medication solution. The Sherpa cover zips right off making this easy to wash in a machine giving you lasting comfort for unwavering slumber.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
I was born with a genetic hair defect and I’m mad as hell. How cruel is it that I’m predisposed to hair loss no matter what I do? There’s no quick and easy fix, but products like these make me feel like I’m doing something to fight the good fight. Today only, save 20% on Botanic Hearth’s body washes and shampoos, including this two pack of shampoo and conditioner featuring biotin, ginger oil, tea tree oil, vitamin E, and more. Paraben and sulfate free, these shampoos are gentle on a wide variety of hair types and they’re formulated to stimulate new growth. It’s only $20 for the pair post-discount. There are Tea Tree body washes on sale for $12 each, too.
If you’ve picked up on red meat consumption, you’ll need a good steak knife, especially if you prefer your cuts have the doneness of a chewed up rain boot. KYOKU’s knives have proven excellent for cutting into even the toughest of fleshy strands, and with so many in the steak family—sirloin, chuck, skirt, flank, porterhouse, rib-eye, t-bone, tenderloin—jeez, with so many different forms of steak, why isn’t that all we’re eating? And what kind of steak person are you anyway? Do you like to drown your meat in a vat of tangy substances, or do you pre—wait, what were we talking about? OH, RIGHT, STEAK KNIVES. You can get four of Kyoku’s five-inch knives for $42. Just clip the coupon at Amazon and use code KOZCJR2J at checkout.
This deal was originally published in April 2020 and updated with new information on 8/12/2020.
The Anker Roav C2 Pro has a lot going for it as a dash cam, and its $150 MSRP appropriately signals that. But with a coupon code (ROAVDC839) taking your total down to $90, this becomes a steal you can’t miss. This 1080p camera has a wide angle lens fit to capture four lanes of traffic, night recording thanks to a low light Sony Starvis sensor, built-in WiFi and GPS, loop recording, a gyro sensor for automatically recording accidents, and more.
At MorningSave, they’re bundling eight of these solar-powered LED bulbs designed to burrow into the grounds around your home for $29. This flat disk design illuminates the area without much of vertical footprint. Each light has eight bright LEDs, and they’ll get their charge daily from the sun and automatically kick on when night falls for up to 10 hours.
Though it only recently gained recognition in the U.S. after Mari Kondo’s The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up made the New York Times bestsellers list for 86 consecutive weeks, Yamazaki is nearly as ubiquitous as IKEA in Japan. So whenever they’re running a sale here in the states, it’s no surprise it makes headlines, as is the case in this week’s Huckberry sale. For a limited time, you can save 15% on Yamazaki’s clutter-free furniture including a contemporary rectangular side table, a headphone stand, a key rack, and a set of ceramic upward-standing pet bowls for your fur babies.
Don’t underestimate the value of an organized household, especially as we’re spending more time either working from or living the rest of our lives at home. Out with the old, in with the new—spark joy in your home once more, while supplies last. This sale ends August 17.
I’m sorry this isn’t all just the pink Starbursts but you are still saving 16% on thirty-six packs on these killer little fruit bombs. Enjoy this unexplainably juicy candy all by yourself or with friends. When Starbursts are fresh and chewy they are the best. Full of succulent goodness in strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon. Am I the only one that will combine two at a time for a new flavor? If you’ve never done that you’re not living your best life so you should probably buy this box for $27 and try all the delicious options. There are 15 combinations ok. But it doesn’t mean they aren’t all tasty.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
For $139, snap up 11 pieces of Cuisinart’s stainless steel cookware at MorningSave. Built for quick and even heating, these also hold up fine in the oven and freezer, so there’s no need for excessive dish-transferring if you’re trying to cut down on cleanup. Here’s everything you’ll find in the box:
- 1x 1 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 2 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 3 Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- 1x 8 Quart Stockpot with Cover
- 1x 18cm Steamer Insert
This deal was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 7/13/2020 and updated with new information on 8/11/2020.
Sunday Scaries has earned high marks from outlets like Buzzfeed, PopSugar, and yes, The Inventory, for their accessible and HIGHLY relaxing, often vitamin-infused CBD products including the Gummies for Chillin’ and oil tincture (also for chillin’), both of which I’ve tried and happily endorse. But don’t take my word for it—for a limited time only, you too can feel the effects of “the remedy that makes life not so scary” and share ‘em with your partner(s), thanks to this exclusive discount for Kinja Deals readers.
$34, using the promo code SPSECRET50 automatically applied at checkout, nets you a 500mg tincture and 20 gummies delivered to your doorstep every month. While it only applies to your first purchase, I’m fairly confident you won’t be disappointed. The oil tincture in particular is, in my opinion, best paired with Sweet Honeydew tea from Stash and a dollop of unsalted butter to help it dissolve. Relieve the contention in your three-way relationship with a healthy dose of ingestible CBD while supplies last.
For a short time, you can get a whopping 20% discount on the Satisfyer Pro 2. It’s an oral sex simulator that will suck the shit out of your clitoris and has so many modes of pleasure. One of our writers, Jolie Kerr, says it best:
Satisfyer Pro 2 delivers a very specific experience; basically, it’s designed to stimulate the clit and nothing else, although you can certainly explore other areas with it. It is not, however, an insertable toy and should only be used externally.While it’s not an especially versatile toy, and doesn’t strike me as a great candidate for couples play, it is very, very good at what it does. Basically, if oral sex is the way you like to get off, Satisfyer Pro 2 will make you very, very happy.
The Satisfyer is only $52 with the promo code WELL so make sure you grab this and get off before it’s gone!
Cariuma is a company definitely making waves in the sustainability space. They’re dedicated to fighting against wasteful practices that are rampant in the fashion industry. David and Fernando, the founders, wanted to bring all that to the sneaker game and to create thoughtfully made shoes with cool comfort. Good-looking kicks consciously created with classic styles.
The company partnered with color giants Pantone to release a fall color line and it’s got cool classic written all over it. They all run under $100. The low tops come in five colors and I’m digging these Blueprint ones since the Pantone color of 2020 is Classic Blue. There are grey and black options available in the high-top version ($98) and definitely give off 90s vibes. These are sharp shoes and you’ll turn heads for sure and take a step towards more eco-conscious shopping.
Free shipping on all orders.
Apparently left-handed people have better sex. As a right-handed person, I want to vehemently disagree, but science doesn’t lie. I guess we have one more thing to thank lefties for—this Kinja-Exclusive Lefties Vibrator bundle at Ella Paradis. Usually $102, it’s now $39, no code needed. The bundle includes a Better Love G-Spot vibrator, a satin toy bag, and a bottle of lube to keep things ... slippery. I’d grab this bundle and get off with your favorite lefty right now.
We all know the deal. There’s a pandemic. We have to wear a mask. Why not go for the reusable route? These masks come with a cute filters to give you a bit more protection, and you can throw these cloth masks in the wash when they get dirty. But the best part? You can get three of these bad boys for $20. Grab em’ before they’re gone!
Running low on sanitizer? Here’s a great chance to stock up: Amazon has a six pack of Wish’s 3.38oz tubes down to just $12. Complete with Vitamin E and other moisturizing agents. They’re small enough to fit in pockets and purses, too, so you won’t have to lug a big bottle around all day to keep your hands germ-free.
If you’re looking for extra reusable masks that are comfortable and won’t break the bank while running your errands these Hanes ones might just be the ticket. Take $5 off this ten pack of reusable cotton masks from your favorite affordable T-shirt company now.
These cotton masks are a soft three-ply 100% cotton, totally breathable with an adjustable nosepiece. That super important for comfort and if you are a glasses wearer. The breathable fabric is perfect for running around town but maybe not actually running. They wick away moisture which is good know seeing as how we are still in our most humid months. Toss in your washing machine after use and tumble dry low. Each is recommended for only twenty uses. They come in black or white color options.
Free shipping on orders over $35.
Ask anyone who’s used one: there’s nothing like a shiatsu massager. Decompress at the end of a busy day with this full body pad that fits on most chairs. This Comfier massager is $40 off today only, your total falling to $159 at checkout.
There are two clusters of kneading nodes for the neck and back, both with the ability to travel up and down your spine for maximum coverage.
You can also stop them dead in their tracks to work on a specific area, and with optional heating elements, it’ll do a lot more for you than that lazy spouse of yours could ever manage.
Listen, no matter how loud the anti-maskers have a temper tantrum, masks protect yourself and others from COVID-19. We’re living in a pandemic and you know, it requires a bit of preparation for going out in public. This 20-Pack of KN95 masks (and any other size) are $48, 20% off with the code KINJA20, which is $12 off the original price of $60. If you have a bigger household, you might want to invest in the 50-pack for $104, or even the 100-pack for $160. Like I said before, yes, masks are overpriced these days, but this brand of KN95 masks are certified by the CDC to block 95% of air particles up to .3-micron levels. What are you waiting for? Grab a box and start using them!
But if you want to get specific with clitoral and g-spot orgasms, you should check out the Rabbit Lily vibrator. It’s only $36 after the 60% discount and it can, like I said, get you to a dual climax, and fully scratching that itch you’ve been having ever since the quarantine has lasted WAY longer than we thought it would. Anyway, grab this and get full use of your happy time. I’m sure you’ll be satisfied.
If you didn’t know by now, you can grab 60% off sex toys sitewide thanks to Wellness Month! All you have to do is type in the code “WELL” at checkout, but usually, it’ll automatically be applied.
As the Dermstore celebrates 21 years in business they wanted to gift you a present. Until August 17 take up to 25% off a wide selection of items in their birthday festivities, this includes most sale items. They’ve also discounted some of their ‘Best of’ bundles. Just use the code CELEBRATE at checkout.
Speaking of which, the Best of the Essentials ($48) has ten products all curated by their experts based on the best-reviewed and top-selling items from their skincare section. Bundles like this are an excellent way to discover new favorites or try something you’ve always wanted to. They’ve already taken $12 off this one.
It’s still summer so let’s grab a good and reliable sunscreen. Sunforgettable’s Total Protection Face Shield SPF 50 ($39) is 100% that. Lightweight, sheer, and water/sweat-resistant. This one is a non-chemical, broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect that mug and keep it pretty for a long time.
I look at Bioderma Sensibio H2O ($15) as a holy grail product because so many of my favorite beauty YouTubers swear by it. It’s a non-rinse cleanser that easily removes makeup, even the toughest eyeliner, and mascara. Trust me on that one. It handles sensitive skin very well and keeps all types soothed and smooth.
Again that code is good until next Monday and there’s free shipping on all orders.
Maintaining any form of fashion or style while rocking your mask is important. It gives you a way to be creative and express yourself sense you literally can’t show expressing yourself. Everlane has five assorted packs of reusable face masks in the works all for $25.
You get five masks and the ones shown above are the first to be available on August 13. In this pack, you get the color options from the others due over the next few weeks. Black, Grey, and Green. The masks are the standard double-layer knit cotton fabric with ear loops to fit snuggly around your face holes. There is the recommendation of washing your mask before your first use and after each time you wear it. And remember to wash or sanitize your hands before putting it on and taking it off. These are made under the Human line from Everlane which means 10% of sales go to the ACLU. Pretty cool. But also seeing the 100% Human branding just makes me think of Jackie Daytona “Human Bartender.”
Get 10% off your first order and free shipping.
If you’ve been looking for a way to take your temperature (or anyone else’s) without touching, you should look into this infrared forehead thermometer. It measures the heat coming off you in about a second for the best possible reading. It’s only $42, which is about $30 off the original list price. I would grab it before it’s gone.
Otakus will have you know that Akira is to manga what the Mona Lisa is to art, and you can catch up for $50 off at Amazon. The $150 total nets you six hardcover books, an Akira Club hardcover artbook with glossy pages, and an iron-on version of Kaneda’s iconic pill patch. Too bad there aren’t many Comic-Cons going on.
This deal was originally published on 8/6/2020 and updated with new information on 8/12/2020.
Look, I’m sorry, OK? This epic that aired before I was even born wasn’t on my radar. That’s my fault, I know. If you’re in the same hole-ridden boat, let’s patch it up with a $23 ThunderCats DVD at Amazon featuring all 130 episodes.
The Blu-Ray collection of the 26-episode reboot is up for the same $23. I think this is the part where I’m supposed to shout “ThunderCats Hoooooooooooo!”
One of the best Batman renditions of all time, you can now score Batman: The Complete Animated Series on Blu-ray for just $50. Between the original animated series and The New Batman Adventures, you’ll get 12 discs packed with 106 episodes of animated Batman, which somehow gets more respect as a cartoon than Val Kilmer’s masterful performance in Batman Forever ever will. (Don’t fight me on this!) You’ll also get a digital copy to go along with the Blu-rays.
- Samsung 256GB EVO Select microSDXC | $35 | Amazon
- Samsung T7 1TB External USB-C Drive | $170 | Best Buy
- SanDisk Extreme 512GB microSD Card | $110 | B&H Photo
- AUKEY 5-in-1 Wireless Charging Hub | $22 | Amazon | Use code D29468C2
- Anker PowerWave Charging Pad | $10 | Amazon
- Anker PowerWave Sense Pad Alloy | $27 | Amazon | Use code KINJA2509
- 2-in-1 iPhone + Apple Watch USB Charging Cable | $24 | SideDeal
- Belkin Surge Protector | $17 | Amazon
- CobaltX Wireless Charging Pad with LED Clock (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitor Pair | $539 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 Earbuds | $40 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Bluetoooth Speaker | $21 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 | $299 | Amazon
- JBL FREE True Wireless In-Ear Headphones Gen 2 | $80 | Best Buy
- Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones | $100 | Best Buy
- Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Hi-Res Audio Headphones | $145 | Amazon
- Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker | $99 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Buds | $110 | Best Buy
- Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds (Refurbished) | $55
- JBL Charge 4 | $120 | Best Buy
- Jabra Elite Active 75t (Refurbished) | $125 | Newegg
- 1Mii Bluetooth Audio Transmitter | $25 | Amazon | Use code 384KKDVT
- Insignia 50-inch 4K UHD TV - Fire TV Edition | $270 | Amazon
- Everstone TV Wall Mount | $27 | Amazon | Use code QUH5XNAQ
- LG SN10YG 5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar | $679 | Newegg
- Save up to $300 on Select Laptops Powered by Intel® | Best Buy | Sponsored
- MP Mini Resin 3D Printer | $200 | Monoprice
- Apple MacBook Pro 16" | $2,099 | Amazon
- 50% off 2 Years of NordPass + 1 Month Free | $60 | NordPass | Use Code KINJAPASS
- Xfinity Subscription: $150 Visa Gift Card + 6mos Amazon Music for Students | Comcast
- Alienware 34" WQHD Curved Monitor | $1,022 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- Netgear Nighthawk A6X | $240 | Amazon
- Back to School Sale | HP
- 70% off 3-Year VPN Plan | NordVPN
- Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet | $300 | B&H Photo
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (Platinum) | $600
| Best Buy
- Surface Go 2 | $550 | Best Buy
- Save up to $125 on a Verizon iPhone 11 | Best Buy
- Free Bose Soundlink II Wireless Headphones w/ iPhone XS or Higher | Visible
- Garmin Forerunner Watch | $180 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Active Smartwatch | $170 | Best Buy
- Fitbit Inspire HR | $70 | Best Buy
- YI Dome Security Camera | $34 | Amazon
- Anker Roav C2 Pro Dash Cam | $90 | Amazon | Use code ROAVDC839
- MENEEA Switch Lite Charging Dock | $11 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- HORI Zelda: Link’s Awakening Switch Hard Pouch | $14 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Accusor Advanced Gaming Keyboard | $22 | SideDeal
- YCCTEAM Xbox One Charging Station | $24 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- PowerA Legend of Zelda Switch Messenger Bag | $27 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $28 | Amazon
- Geek Supply Co. Switch Battery Charger Case | $30 | SideDeal
- PowerA Wireless Switch Controller (Animal Crossing K.K. Slider) | $39 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach Recon Spark Gaming Headset | $40 | Amazon
- SEGA Genesis Mini Console | $50 | Best Buy
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $53 | Amazon
- Razer Wolverine Ultimate Xbox One Controller | $149 | Amazon
- The Banner Saga Trilogy | $10 | Walmart
- Fallout 76: Wastelanders | $10 | Amazon
- Tekken 7 | $12 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $12 | Amazon
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair | $14 | Best Buy
Borderlands 3 | $15 | Best Buy
- Soulcalibur VI | $17 | Amazon
Death Stranding | $20 | Best Buy
- Dreams | $20 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Collection | $20 | Amazon
Everybody’s Golf VR | $20 | Best Buy
- Trials of Mana | $31 | Amazon
Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[Cl-R] | $39 | Amazon
Final Fantasy VII Remake | $40 | Amazon
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection | $40 | Amazon
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 | $40 | Amazon
Persona 5 Royal | $40 | Amazon
- Nioh 2: Special Edition | $40 | Amazon
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III | $42 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- The Evil Within 2 | $10 | Amazon
- Fallout 76: Wastelanders | $10 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $12 | Amazon
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair | $14 | Best Buy
- Borderlands 3 | $15 | Best Buy
- Halo 5: Guardians | $15 | Amazon
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan | $15 | Amazon
- Crackdown 3 | $16 | Amazon
- Soulcalibur VI | $16 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition | $16 | Best Buy
- FIFA 20 | $20 | Walmart
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection | $40 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Xbox One) | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection | $20 | GameStop
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Collection of Mana | $25 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $26 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster | $30 | Amazon
- Streets of Rage 4 | $34 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- BioShock Collection | $35 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $35 | Amazon
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection | $44 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $44 | Amazon
- Mario Tennis Aces | $48 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $50 | Amazon
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! PUBG Lone Survivor | $5 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! PUBG Sanhok Survivor | $7 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Marvel’s Black Widow (White Suit) | $8 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Eevee (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Jolteon (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Vaporeon (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Jenga: Fortnite Edition | $10 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Cowboy Bebop Ballad of Fallen Angels | $15 | GameStop
- Pokemon TCG Spring 2020 Collector’s Chest | $15 | GameStop
- Stealing Coin Kitty Bank | $15 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Disney Mulan on Khan | $20 | Amazon
- KELAKE Pikachu Alien Action Figure | $22 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian on Blurrg | $23 | Amazon
- Banpresto Kirby Fluffy Puffy Mine (Kirby) | $25 | Amazon
- Banpresto Kirby Fluffy Puffy Mine (Waddle Dee w/ Snowman) | $25 | Amazon
- Banpresto Kirby Fluffy Puffy Mine (Waddle Dee) | $25 | Amazon
- Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne | $28 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $30 | Amazon
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian AT-ST Raider | $40 | Amazon
- Overwatch Pharah Figma Action Figure | $45 | Amazon
- Kotobukiya Marvel: Scarlet Witch Statue | $65 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $99 | Amazon
- Buy Speks, Get Unblocks Free | Speks
- OPOLAR Portable Desk USB Fan | $11 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- 15% off Yamazaki Home Goods | Huckberry
- SensorPEDIC Serenity Weighted Blanket | $69 | MorningSave
- Hotodeal Infrared Forehead Thermometer | $42 | Amazon
- Prospera Shiatsu Foot Massager | $69 | SideDeal
- Save up to 20% on Comfier Massagers | Amazon
- 25% off Select Yankee Candles | Amazon Gold Box
- Dog Balm Bundle | $20 | Natural Dog Company
- Aduro U-Clean Portable UV-C Sanitizing/Disinfecting Wand | $29 | MorningSave
- Beautysleep Quilted Waterproof Mattress Pad/Protector | $29 | MorningSave
- Dyson V7 Origin Cordless Vacuum | $200 | Newegg
- Dyson Light Ball Multi-Floor Midsize Vacuum (Refurbished) | $150 | Walmart
- Dyson V8 Animal Pro+ Cordless Vacuum | $300 | Dyson
- Dyson Lightcycle Floor Lamp | $700 | Dyson
- SGODA Dog Cooling Vest & Harness | $35 | Amazon
- RAYCOP Lite HEPA Allergen Vacuum (Refurbished) | $89 | MorningSave
- Woodland Creatures Plush Dog Toy Pack | $10 | Amazon
- Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (2-Pack) | $25 | Amazon
- bObsweep PetHair Vision Robot Vacuum | $250 | Best Buy
- Ring Solar Floodlight | $72 | Amazon
- Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit | $120 | Amazon
- Star Wars Nerds Rope (16ct) | $19 | Amazon
- KYOKU 5" Steak Knives (4ct) | $42 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code KOZCJR2J
- Washable Fridge Mats (4ct) | $12 | MorningSave
- Flippin’ Boss BBQ Set | $16 | SideDeal
- Cuisinart 11-Piece Stainless Steel Chef’s Collection Cookware Set | $139 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart 11-Piece Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $159 | MorningSave
Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
Chefman XL 8qt Programmable Pressure Cooker | $69 | MorningSave
Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
Nutri Ninja Nutrient Extractor Single Serve Blender | $59 | Walmart
- Ninja Professional 72oz Blender | $79 | Walmart
- Heat-Resistant BBQ Gloves | $19 | MorningSave
Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
Instant Pot Duo | $80 | Amazon
Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13
| Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
36 Single Packs of Starburst | $27 | Amazon
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $36 | Amazon
- Alloy Antimicrobial Brass No-Touch Keychain Tool | $15 | MorningSave
- GOOLOO 4000A Jump Starter | $84 | Amazon | Clip coupon + code 2ZHLDVZO
- Hakol Outdoor LED Solar Lights (5-Pack) | $29 | MorningSave
- Hakol Outdoor LED Solar Ground Lights (8-Pack) | $29 | MorningSave
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- 10% off Neck Gaiters | Gizmodo, Kotaku, Jalopnik, and More
- Blazer Cleanup Sale | JACHS NY | Use code BLZ
- WeCare Disposable Masks With Elastic Earloops- 5 Pack | $3 | DailySteals | Use code KJWCR
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- Hanes Cotton Face Masks (10-Pack) | $20 | Walmart
- Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Nordstrom Rack
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- Annual Summer Sale | Huckberry
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- KN95 Masks (20 Pack) | $48 | N95 Mask Co | Promo code KINJA20
- Case-Mate Masks | $20 | Amazon
- OCA Low Top Pantone Canvas | $89
- 25% Off Sitewide | Sunday Scaries | Use code CBD25
- 25% Off Site-Wide | Fomo Bones | Use code CBD25
- Dove Body Wash (34oz) | $8 | Amazon
- Save 20% on Botanic Hearth Shower Products | Amazon Gold Box
- Wish Hand Sanitizer (6-pack) | $12 | Amazon
- Up to 25% off | Dermstore | Use Code CELEBRATE
- 15% off and Free Shipping | Juicy Couture | Use Code LUXE15
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk | $11 | Amazon
- Ilia Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil | $26 | Amazon
- Dolce & Gabbana The One (1.7oz) | $35 | Amazon
- Philips Norelco 6850 Electric Shaver with Attachments | $110 | Walmart
- Rabbit Lily Vibrator | $36 | Ella Paradis | Use code WELL
- Womanizer Liberty Vibrator | $99 | Bellesa Boutique
- Abox Double-Handle Massage Gun | $65
- | Amazon | Use Code OOIJ5PC3
- VAVA Smart Thermometer | $50 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAIH008 + coupon
- Lefties Vibrator Bundle | $39 | Ella Paradis
- 60% off Satisfyer Pro 2 | $52
- | Ella Paradis | Promo code WELL
- Side Piece CBD Subscription | $34
| Sunday Scaries | Promo Code SPSECRET50
- Buy 2 Blu-Ray Movies, Get 1 Free | Amazon
- John Wick (4K) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 2 (4K) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum (4K) | $18 | Best Buy
- Ghost in the Shell (4K Blu-ray + Digital, Pre-order) | $18 | Amazon
- Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray) | $50 | Amazon
- Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blu-ray) | $5 | Amazon
- ThunderCats: The Complete Series (DVD) | $23 | Amazon
- Knives Out (Blu-ray) | $13 | Amazon
- Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) | $15 | Amazon
- Buy Two Select 4K Blu-Rays for $30 | Amazon
- Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle Books Sale | Amazon
- Up to 50% off Kodansha’s Ghost in the Shell (Digital) | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $78 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Manga Vol. 1 | $6 | Amazon
- Akira 35th Anniversary Hardcover Manga Set | $150 | Amazon
- Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook | $18 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Limited Edition | $43 | Amazon
- World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook | $16 | Amazon
- The Art of Super Mario Odyssey | $31 | Amazon
These are weird times where a novel coronavirus is doing its rounds around the world. Why not be prepared with a Vava smart thermometer? At $50 with a Kinja exclusive code and clipped coupon, it continuously monitors your baby’s armpit temperature throughout the night to know if it’ll spike and will alert you if it goes about 102 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also use it on yourself so you’re essentially killing two birds with one stone. I would grab it before it’s gone! Just pop in the code KINJAIH008 at checkout after clipping the coupon.
Right now, you can get five fashionable (and somewhat protective) face masks for $25 at Nordstrom Rack. COVID-19 is still making its way around America so protect yourself and someone else while you’re in public. They’re made of soft polyester and can be washed and dried so you can wear them over and over again. There’s nothing more to say, wear a mask. It’s easy.