Welcome to our hub for all of the best Black Friday deals in the world of tech! Speakers, TVs, headphones, laptops, tablets, battery packs <deep breath> cameras, storage devices, sound bars, wearables...you’ll find it all here. Stay tuned, we’ll be updating this post as deals go live, and throughout the holiday weekend.
Looking for the rest of our Black Friday coverage? You can visit our Black Friday hub, or jump straight to one of the posts below:
More Black Friday Deals
Black Friday Hub | Tech | Home and Kitchen | Clothing & Lifestyle | Gaming & Media | Kinja Deals Exclusives | Top 15 Deals
The Best Deals
Unless you really need the iPad Pro (and you almost definitely do not), the standard, vanilla 2018 iPad is a terrific tablet for both consuming and creating media. It even works with the Apple Pencil, the first non-Pro iPad to do so.
We haven’t seen many deals on the new model since it was released, but you can currently grab the 32GB model for an all-time low $249 for Black Friday, or a 128GB model for $329 (hint: get that one). If you ask me, it’s worth it just to play Civilization VI.
Update: Amazon just dropped the two-bulb color starter kit to an all-time low $80, or bundled with a previous generation Echo Dot for $90. Considering the bulbs cost $40 alone each (on sale!), this is far and away the best Hue deal we’ve seen this Black Friday.
It’s 2018. It’s time for your lighting to do more than just turn off and on. At the very least, you should be able to control it with a smart device. Amazon is currently discounting a number of Philips Hue bulbs that can do just that, so you can join the rest of us here in the 21st century. Or, if you’ve already got the basics, there’s also a deal to be had on the ambient lightstrip, so you can really lean into that futuristic Blade Runner vibe. Except, hopefully, for the bleak post-apocalyptic overtones.
The Grenco G Pen Elite was already one of the best ground material vaporizers for the money at its usual $120 according to both Gizmodo and The Wirecutter, but now, you can get it for just $60 right now during the company’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, in addition to deep discounts on the company’s other vapes and accessories.
For an absurdly cheap $45, you can also opt for the smaller G Pen Pro, which should perform similarly, but with a smaller chamber capacity and less precise temperature adjustment. Either way, these deals aren’t available for long, so get in before they go up in a puff of smoke.
From Gizmodo’s review:
“Pleasant” has come to define much of my time with the Grenco G Pen Elite. It charges quickly via USB and has battery life that last for days of regular use. It also feels great in my tiny hands and fits easily in a coat pocket or a purse. The thing that takes it from “perfectly pleasant” to near outstanding is the price. It’s just $170. That’s damn cheap compared to it’s competitors. The Firefly 2 costs $329.95 and the Crafty retails for $339. Sure those products heat via convection instead of roasting a ceramic chamber, they’re much easier to pull on, and the clouds they produce are enough to fishbowl someone sitting with you, but for nearly half the price the Grenco G Pen Elite is a fantastic deal.
Tile trackers make great gifts for friends who are always late because they can never find their keys (seriously, they’re so punctual, everyone’s always said it, they just couldn’t find their keys hahaha!), and Amazon’s Tile Black Friday deals mean it’s a no-brainer to buy some for them (or yourself).
You’ve got three choices here:
- The old Tile Mate for $14
- Two Tile Sports (with water resistance and improved range) plus an Echo Dot for $35
- Two Tile Pros (with user-replaceable batteries) plus an Echo Dot for $60
For my money, it’s worth getting the Pros. They’ll pay for themselves when it comes time to put a new battery in them. They’re all excellent deals though, especially considering that the Echo Dot usually sells for $50.
It wouldn’t be Black Friday without mass quantities of ultra-affordable hard drive space. Amazon’s Seagate sale includes internal and external hard drives, and even some SSDs.
The most interesting deal is probably the 2TB FireCuda 2.5" for $75. This is the drive of choice for most people upgrading their PS4's internal storage, since it has 8GB of flash storage incorporated to speed up loading times.
Beyond that, the prices are all good here, as one would expect on Black Friday. The 6TB desktop drive for $100 seems like a sweet spot, as does a 4TB portable drive for $90. But be sure to head over to Amazon to see the rest of the deals.
Whether you’re looking to start the next big podcast (seriously, you’ve got, like, things to say), improve the quality of your Twitch streams, or just want your Skype calls with Grandma to sound better, the Blue Yeti is one of the most popular mid-range USB microphones you can buy. It’s down to $89 for Black Friday right now, in a variety of colors including Blackout, which is the correct choice.
TCL’s 2018 6-series TVs are famous for offering every form of HDR (including top-shelf Dolby Vision) and excellent Roku software in an affordable package, and the 5-series has basically all of the same features, save for a metal body and local LED dimming zones. It still supports Dolby Vision, it still has an advanced Roku remote and app control, and it’ll still look amazing. At a Black Friday price $430 for a 55" (about $40-$70 less than usual), it’s an incredible value. You can also get the 49" for $350, or the 43" for $320.
Really want the 6 Series? The 55" has a modest discount to $630, from the usual $650 as well.
We see really good deals on Samsung’s higher end QLED TVs with some regularity throughout the year on sites like MassDrop; better even than Black Friday prices. But if you want the OLED-like blacks of Samsung’s best TVs on a budget, we’ve never seen better deals on the entry level Q6 line.
Compared to Q-sets higher up the lineup, the Q6 loses out on (admittedly impressive) features like full array local dimming and Samsung’s higher-end HDR engine, but thanks to the quantum dot tech, it’ll still look better than pretty much any conventional LED TV.
Black Friday prices start at $698 for 49", and in true Samsung fashion, you can go all the way up to 82" if you’d like.
They aren’t Sony’s best noise canceling Bluetooth headphones—that honor goes to the $349 WH1000XM3s—but these wireless over-ears are still a fantastic deal for $98, or $50-$100 less than usual, and the same price we saw on Prime Day. The WH-CH700Ns run for up to 30 hours in wireless noise canceling mode, or you can plug them in with a 3.5mm cord to extend that to 50 hours. If you travel a lot, or just work in a noisy office environment, this is a...
iOttie has long made some of our readers’ favorite smartphone car mounts, and several different models are deeply discounted as part of Amazon’s Black Friday sales.
I’ll cut to the chase, you should almost definitely buy the Qi charging model for $33 if you own a wirelessly charging phone. I absolutely love mine, and think that the car is the most useful place for a Qi charger.
The rest of the mounts are all great though, and they’re all under $18 or less, including the brand new iTap 2 magnetic vent mount, which uses two rare-earth magnets to get a sturdier grip on your phone than most competitors.
You like falling asleep listening to podcasts or white noise, but your partner doesn’t. How do you deal? DubsLabs Bedphones are extremely thin and wrapped in soft padding, making them ideal for falling asleep while wearing.
For a limited time, you can save 25% on both the wired (regularly $60) and wireless (regularly $100) models with our exclusive KINJA25 promo code.
If the Anker battery packs included in our exclusive Anker deal section weren’t quite what you were looking for, three more are now on sale for Black Friday, today only.
The two lightweight PowerCore Lites (10,000mAh and 20,000mAh) can both recharge via microUSB or USB-C, so you can potentially avoid packing an extra cable when you travel. They both also include a special trickle charging mode for low-draw devices like Bluetooth headphones, which don’t often draw enough power to turn on other battery packs.
The PowerCore 26800 is an older model, but it does have one really cool trick: It can recharge twice as quickly by plugging in two microUSB chargers simultaneously. I would just pick based on the size though; they’re all cheaper than ever, and they’d all make great gifts.
It’s no secret that our readers love Anker products, so we worked with them to line up exclusive deals on rarely-discounted products, reader favorites, and items we recommended in our holiday gift guides. Just be sure to note the promo codes, and let us know what you got (or anything else you might want a deal on...) in the comments.
All of the deals are above, but I should make special note the two most popular items. The PowerCore Fusion is one of my favorite products (not “Anker products”...just “products”) ever. It’s a wall charger that doubles as a USB battery pack, and the battery recharges itself whenever it’s plugged into the wall. Most USB battery packs require you to bring a spare wall charger and a cable to recharge them, but this just refills while it charges your gadgets at night. I never take a trip without it. At $21 (with code KINJAFS6), it’s a must-buy.
And it can’t be overstated how popular SoundBuds Slims are with our readers. The won our Co-Op because of their solid battery life, tiny design, and strong magnets that hold them together around your neck when not in use. Get them for $21 with promo code KINJAH325.
And while it’s not cheap at $100 (with promo code KINJAPD5), the USB-C Power Delivery battery pack is insanely useful for keeping laptops and Nintendo Switches charged up on long flights. And unlike most USB-C PD battery packs, this one is encased in premium aluminum, and comes with a USB-C wall charger that you can use with all of your USB-C gadgets.
Native Union’s 10' Lightning cable isn’t the cheapest Lightning cable out there, but it might just be the best looking. From the woven exterior (in your choice of colors) to the attractive (and movable) knot that acts as a built-in weight to keep it from falling behind your nightstand, it would be a great gift for any iPhone owner. It’s hardly ever discounted from its usual $40, but today, it’s down to $28.
Update: It seems like this is out of stock everywhere right now, but hopefully some stores were holding more for later. We’ll update if we hear of any restocks.
Sony’s WH1000XM2s put the noise-canceling headphone world on notice when they were released last year, and now, you now they’re back on sale for about $150 off their usual $350 for Black Friday. At $198, they’re still a significant investment, and a new model with improved noise canceling did just come out (it’s sadly not on sale), but if you spend any amount of time in planes, trains, or just a noisy office, they’ll probably be the best thing you buy this year.
Okay, Google, show me the good deals. If Google Assistant is your smart home assistant of choice, Black Friday is the day to put it in every room of your house. The Google Home Mini is down to $25 in every color, the Google Home is just $79, and the Google Home Hub is just $99, with a $10 VUDU movie credit.
And in case you missed it earlier, you can also bundle a Google Home Mini, a Chromecast, and a $15 VUDU credit for $45.
In honor of
Black Friday Thanksgiving, Amazon is discounting a huge range of Echo devices, accessories, and bundles. The Show, the Look, the Connect, the Plus — all on sale, and is it just me, or has Amazon developed a crazy high number of SKUs? I don’t know how they do it, but it’s pretty impressive. Whether you need fashion advice, a video calling gadget, or a smarter way to watch your favorite shows, there’s an Echo for that. (You can see them all here.)
Sonos’ Black Friday deals are here, and I won’t bury the lede: you can score the first real, official discount ever on the Sonos Beam. The smart sound bar offers stunning audio quality, and can be the basis of a truly wireless surround sound system if you pair it with other Sonos speakers. Gizmodo loves it, and you will too.
The Sonos One, the atomic unit of excellent wireless audio, is also on sale for $25 off. It offers the same incredibly sound you loved from the Play:1, but with a nicer design and built-in support for Alexa and Apple AirPlay 2.
Rounding out the deals are $100 discounts on the Sonos Sub (which is a subwoofer, obviously) and the Connect:Amp, which essentially powers your passive speakers, and brings them into your own personal Sonos ecosystem.
It was a quietly good year for Fitbit. While all attention has turned to the Apple Watch, they released two terrific fitness tracker/smart watches in the Charge 3 and the Versa, and you can save on both of them for Black Friday, in addition to some of the company’s older offerings.
Need some extra storage for that new Switch/laptop/action cam/dash cam/tablet/phone/Xbox One/PS4 you just bought? It’s almost as if Amazon is good at predicting these things or something, as they’re running one of the biggest SanDisk sales we’ve ever seen today, featuring all-time low prices on microSD cards (200GB for $30 is a great sweet spot), flash drives (including USB-C models), hard drives of all sizes, SSDs (2TB for $256!), and even some portable SSDs.
Some standout deals are below, but you’ll want to head over to Amazon to see all of your options.
Elevation Lab makes some of the best iPhone docks money can buy, and you’ll need a whole lot less money than usual to buy them with our exclusive Black Friday discounts. Even if you don’t need one yourself, they’d make great gifts for any iPhone owner.
The $36 (with promo code KINJADOCK4) ElevationDock 4 incorporates a pair of fine adjustment knobs to get a perfect fit, no matter what model iPhone or what case you happen to be using at the time.
The smaller CordDock won’t hold your phone quite as steady, but it lets you effortlessly take the phone off the dock while keeping the charging cord attached, which is perfect for nightstand use. Get it for $24 with promo code KINJACDOCK.
Elevation Lab’s Anchor has long been one of our favorite headphone storage solutions, and our readers have bought thousands of them. And now, the company is raising the bar with the brand new Anchor Pro, and our readers can get it for $12 for Black Friday with promo code KINJAANCHOR.
The concept is the same—it’s still a hook that hangs under your desk to hold your headphones—but every aspect has been improved. The hook is larger, to accommodate big over-ear headphones and gaming headsets, it includes a built-in Velcro cable tie to keep your cords under control, and optional screws afford you added security, if the included 3M adhesive isn’t sufficient. It’s only a few bucks more than the original, so I see no reason not to get the Pro.
That said, if you do want the original, it’s also on sale for $9 with promo code KINJAANCHOR.
Your laptop is one of the most expensive things you own, and it deserves to be treated as such. Rather than throwing it roughshod into your bag, slip it into one of PicasoLabs’ beautiful, hand-stitched leather sleeves, now back on sale just for our readers, this weekend only.
Jesus Diaz raved about these and interviewed the creator on Gizmodo a few years ago, and now you can pick your own from Amazon for 20% off with promo code KINJA020, plus $8 if you want it engraved.
There are several options available, and prices will vary depending on the size of your laptop. They’re all designed specifically for various MacBook models, but compare measurements, and you could probably find one to fit your Windows Ultrabook as well. No matter which one you choose, you’ll save 20% at checkout with that promo code.
Luminoodle’s professional bias lights aren’t the cheapest bias light strips out there, but there’s good reason for that: They’re one of the few options that can output true 6500K white. AV geeks strive for this, as 6500K won’t affect your eyes’ perception of the screen’s color accuracy.
With the press of a button on the included wireless remote, you can also choose from 15 different backlighting colors too, you can get the best price ever (by a longshot!) on the large light, which is meant for TVs 40" and below. Unfortunately, there’s no deal on the XL.
Want to use one with a computer monitor? This smaller model only does white light, but it’s just $10 with promo code 5TG5TOT7.
While AirPods offer the most seamless headphone experience for iPhone owners, BeatsX are probably a close second, and you can get a pair for $75 from Walmart for Black Friday, in both white and black only. That’s the best price we’ve ever seen by about $20, and half what they cost when they first came out.
“The Beats X are the third product from Beats (and the fourth from all of Apple) to use the new W1 Bluetooth chipset. This Apple-designed chipset should allow for better battery life. It also makes pairing with an Apple device a total snap—as long as your iPhone runs iOS 10.1 or higher. All I had to do to pair was turn the Beats X and bring them near my phone. A ‘Connect’ button instantly popped up and I was off—music ready to be heard wirelessly.”
Jabra’s Elite 65Ts might just be the best true-wireless headphones out there. In addition to their excellent five hours of battery (plus 15 with the charging case), they feature some of the best microphones in class for calls, compatibility with all the major voice assistants, and even a two year dust and water resistance warranty, so you can work out in them without fear.
Normally $170, you can grab a pair for $120 right now, the best deal we’ve seen.
Stupid-cheap Fire Tablets are nearly as much of a Thanksgiving tradition now as turkey and football, and this year’s deals don’t disappoint. The kid-friendly Fire 7 is just $30, but you should probably spend the extra $20 to get the new Fire HD 8, which has better battery life, more storage, better speakers, and a nicer screen. Or, if you’re looking for a portable TV replacement, consider the Fire HD 10 for just $100, which is absolutely bonkers for a device with a 1920 x 1200 IPS display.
Note: At the top of the page, you’ll also find discounted kid’s editions of each tablet, which come with kid-friendly content options, a rugged case, and a two-year warranty that covers accidental damage.
You might have heard of quantum dots in the context of TVs, but Samsung uses them in a 4K computer monitor as well, and their 28" model just dropped to $330, its best price ever.
You can read all about quantum dots here, but tl;dr, they’re the backbone of a backlighting technology that can produce OLED-quality images and rich, deep blacks on less expensive LCD panels. Samsung’s QLED TVs are the most common example of them, and this monitor is basically a small version of those.
$330 is really not all that expensive for a 28" 4K monitor from a name brand manufacturer, so you’re definitely getting your money’s worth considering this model uses state of the art technology.
Permanence is overrated. For evidence, go back and read what you wrote in your LiveJournal when you were 17. How hard does it make you cringe? You never have to feel that way again with the Boogie Board 8.5" LCD Writing Tablet. It allows you to endlessly write, rewrite, erase, and forget, and it’s way better for the environment than using a paper and pen. Just think of all the lists, reminders, and deep, dark secrets that you’ll be keeping out of landfills.
Nest’s iconic thermostats don’t go on sale often, and sizable discounts on their other products are even rarer still, so Black Friday really is a great chance to join the ecosystem, or expand your collection. Save $70 on the third generation Nest Learning Thermostat, get the nearly-as-good Nest Thermostat E for $40 less, take $20 off the Protect smoke detector (both the battery and wired versions), and even save $50 on the outdoor Nest Cam, or $70 on the indoor one.
If we see any more Nest deals, we’ll be sure to add them to this post.
Plasma lighters are the lighter, evolved. They can light things on fire while fixing the three biggest problems with traditional lighters:
Fuel - This lighter doesn’t need fuel; you recharge it over USB. How cool is that?
Wind - Since it’s using tiny electrical coils to create heat rather than an open flame, it can’t be blown out.
Orientation - You can use a plasma lighter upside down without burning your fingers, which makes lighting candles a lot easier.
We covered the Sparkr Mini here, and now you can get the 2.0 version of the lighter for an all-time low $15 with promo code MS5PPBGL. That’s a few bucks more than some other electric lighters we’ve seen, but the Sparkr Mini is the best of the best, featuring two criss-crossing arcs for a more reliable spark, a built-in flashlight, much quieter operation than the cheaper models, and a fiddle-friendly flip top that’ll remind you of your old Zippo.
Most of its dodgy Amazon reviews focus on the fact that the flashlight could turn itself on in your pocket, but that’s been fixed in this 2.0 version by switching it to a three button press. This model also uses a different frequency to eliminate the high-pitched buzzing that’s commonplace with these products.
Update: Promo code KINJAGRIPS is working now, sorry about that!
Apple’s Magic Mouse has a lot of good things going for it—I’ve been using one for years now—but ergonomically, it’s a mess. And while Elevation Lab’s Magic Grips don’t exactly turn it into a palm-shaped Logitech, they do make it noticably more comfortable to use for extended periods, and you can save 25% on a set today with promo code KINJAGRIPS.
Each pack of Magic Grips includes a few pieces of molded silicone designed the fit the contours of the mouse’s sides. Just pick the width you want, peel off the 3M adhesive backing, and stick them on. The product costs about $10, installation takes under a minute, and it’ll make the mouse you use for hours per day noticeably more comfortable, possibly for years to come. That’s a pretty great value proposition.
Mesh routers are so hot right now, and Linksys’ take on the concept is down to its best price ever for Black Friday.
The Velop is pretty much a bog standard mesh system: One router plugs into your modem, and the rest can basically go anywhere in your home to extend the network. If your house is big enough to need them, $200 for three routers is a terrific deal
If you’re cool with buying lightly used products, it could pay off in a big way, literally. Amazon Warehouse has just launched its Black Friday deals, featuring thousands of used items going for 20% off their regular prices. The discounts are hitting a ton of different categories, from luggage, to baby, to power tools. And don’t forget to check out the Bargain Bin for used items up to 50% off a bunch miscellaneous stuff. Chances are we could also use something from this sale.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals on Blink indoor and outdoor home security camera systems have already gone live! Kits start at $67 and $79, respectively, so if you’ve ever been curious what your pets do at home while you’re gone all day, now you can afford to find out. You’ll save more if you buy multiple cameras as well.
Other potential uses: Keeping footage of mundane conversations so you can win the next argument about whether or not you said a certain thing; a motion-detecting alarm system; bringing truth to the claim that Santa “sees you when you’re sleeping” and “knows when you’re awake.”
I’m not saying your TV is stupid, but it could certainly be a little smarter. Now’s a great time to teach your television about technological advancements of the 21st century with a $45 Google Smart TV Kit. That includes a Google Home Mini and Chromecast for less than half of what they’d normally retail for. And for extra credit, you’ll get a $15 VUDU credit to help break in your new upgrades. This deal gets an A+.
Sugru is right up there with binder clips and the Raspberry Pi in Lifehacker’s pantheon of must-have gear, and you can stock up today with eight packs from Amazon for just $15 or $16 (depending on the color), or about $4-$5 less than usual.
If size is the most important consideration in your hierarchy of new TV needs, Walmart’s running a pretty fantastic deal on a really big TV for Black Friday.
This 75" Sceptre is the barest of barebones sets. While it does have 4K support, it lacks HDR, and even built-in smart apps. But you can always plug a 4K-compatible streaming dongle into one of its four HDMI ports for the same effect. And at just $760 (plus $50 if you get it shipped, rather than picking up from a store), it’s the cheapest 75" set we’ve ever seen.
Samsung’s Level Ons are some of the best looking Bluetooth headphones on the market, and Samsung’s blowing them out for just $60 per pair on their website right now, less than half the price of buying them elsewhere. That’d be a great price for any name brand wireless headphones, but it’s incredible for a set with four-mic active noice cancelation.
Amazon has quietly come out with a pretty exciting lineup of Fire TV streaming gadgets over the past few months, and they all just went on sale for Black Friday.
You can get a regular Fire TV Stick for $25, but it’s almost definitely worth spending $10 more to get the new version, which supports 4K, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
Moving up the line, the Fire TV Cube is essentially a Fire TV 4K with an Echo Dot built in, allowing you to control your TV with your voice, totally hands-free. It’s also on sale for $60, or half its original price.
But perhaps the most interesting device here is the new Fire TV Recast. This DVR is designed explicitly for cord cutters, and works with any OTA antenna. Rather than plugging straight into your TV, it broadcasts live or recorded shows over Wi-Fi to your Fire TV, an Amazon Echo Show, or any iOS or Android device, no matter where you are in the world. Both the two-tuner 500GB and four-tuner 1TB models are on sale for the first time ever, and you can also save by buying a bundle that includes a Fire TV Stick 4K and an antenna.
You won’t find a standalone sound bar more advanced than this model from Sony, and it’s $300 off for Black Friday. Granted, it still costs $1200 even during this all-time low sale, but it has seven channels of audio up front to bounce audio off your walls for virtual surround sound, a wireless subwoofer for bass, and even two upward-firing drivers for Dolby Atmos audio.
It was also updated recently with DTS Virtual:X, which does a remarkable job in other sound bars of simulating surround sound without actual rear speakers.
Mechanical keyboards are trendy these days, but there are still shockingly few wireless options. The Logitech G613 is one few you can buy with both built-in Bluetooth and a USB wireless dongle, and its quiet Romer-G switches will feel great to type on, but are quiet enough to use in an open office. On the left side of the board, you’ll also find six programmable keys where you can set up your own macros.
$65 is the best price ever, so if you’re still typing on the terrible keyboard that came with your computer, or the one your company provided you, this is a fantastic deal.
Microsoft is a hardware manufacturer now, and a damn decent one at that. Whether you’ve been pining for the laptop-replacing Surface Pro 5 or 6, the iPad-like Surface Go, or the the wonderfully old-school Surface Laptop 2, they’re all on sale for Black Friday, starting now.
Samsung’s U3-rated microSD cards are some of the fastest and most popular options out there—I have the 128GB model in my own Nintendo Switch—and all four sizes are down to all-time low prices today on Amazon.
The 32GB card is down to a laughably cheap $6, the 64GB just dropped $11, the 128GB went from $25 to $20, and the 256GB dropped from $60 all the way to $45.
If you need extra space for your action cam, smartphone, tablet, Switch, or anything else, these are extremely fast cards, and extremely good deals.
- Samsung 32GB MicroSD Card | $6 | Amazon
Bose quite possibly made the best truly wireless earbuds money can buy, and they just got their best discount ever for Black Friday.
The Bose SoundSport Free boast rock solid connectivity (not a given in this space), IPX4 sweat and rain resistance, and arguably better sound quality than you’d find from any competing product. You can read Gizmodo’s review here if you’d like to know more, then get them for $169 (down from around $200), while they last.
Note: You may be able to get them for $10 off at Walmart with code ELLEN10 (new accounts only).
With a 20 hour battery, the ability to connect to three different phones, IPX7 water resistance, and a USB port that can recharge your phone, it’s no wonder JBL’s Charge 3 is our readers’ favorite water-resistant Bluetooth speaker. Rarely seen under $100, you can grab it starting today for its Black Friday price of $90.
While it doesn’t have the best picture quality out there, it’s tough to complain about a 65" 4K TV for $530, a 55" for $330, or a 49" model for $240. Both include HDR, though with a distinct lack of specs on the page, I’m going to assume that’s not Dolby Vision. And while they doesn’t have apps onboard—pretty typical at this price level—they do have Chromecast built in, so you can stream video easily from your phone, which is very rare at these price points.
h/t Ben Dussault
GoPro has been taking a beating on Wall Street, but its cameras are still best-in-class. We haven’t seen any Black Friday deals on the high-end HERO7 Black just yet, but the HERO7 Silver and HERO7 White are already on sale for $70 and $20 off, respectively.
The Silver can capture 4K footage at 30 FPS (the Black bumps that up to 60), while the White maxes out at 1440p footage at 60 FPS. For more on the differences between the models to help you decide, check out Gizmodo’s coverage.
The best all-around SSD for most people is down to $73 for 500GB, $128 for 1TB, or $295 for 2TB, all of which are the best prices ever. It’d obviously be a great upgrade over a spinning hard drive for your computer, but you could also stick it in a cheap enclosure to create your own, super-fast external drive.
There will be no shortage of sexy surround sound and Dolby Atmos sound bar deals this Black Friday, but if you’re happy with a really good 2.1 system, or need a sound system for, say, a bedroom TV, this 36" Vizio for $98 is the way to go. That’s $50 less than usual, and it includes a wireless subwoofer.
Chromebooks seem to have settled in as primarily education tools these days, rather than consumer products, but if you want a decent-enough laptop that can run a web browser for not a lot of money, this Samsung Chromebook 3 is down to just $99 for Black Friday. It’s not going to blow you away with its specs or its speed or its looks, but hey, it’s a $99 laptop that can do basic stuff. That’s sort of a miracle.
LG’s OLED TVs have achieved something of a cult status thanks to their ridiculously dark black levels and vibrant colors. If you were waiting for Black Friday to snag yours, the discounted price on the 55" C8 model is already live.
The picture quality got an upgrade over last year’s model thanks to a new processor that improves color accuracy, reduces artifacts, and supports HFR (high frame rate video) up to 120 FPS. HFR content doesn’t really exist yet, but a few movies are expected to come to streaming services starting later this year, so if you’re planning on using the TV for several years, it might be worth it for future-proofing purposes.
We’ve seen cheaper deals on the lower-end B8 model, but that one uses last year’s processor, meaning it can do HFR or HDR, but not both at the same time like the C8.
Our phones are our most used accessory, so why do we allow them to go about town in tacky plastic-y cases? Dress your iPhone up in real Italian leather with a glossy leather case from Vincoe, now 30% off with promo code KINJADEALS. Available in brown or black, the case is super slim and offers protection against slight drops and scratches (keep in mind, however, it doesn’t cover your screen). It’ll fit the iPhone X, XS, and XS Max, which probably have never looked sleeker than when they’re swathed in leather.
If you’ve had your eye on Samsung’s 8000-series TVs, which are the company’s best non-QLED sets this year, their Black Friday discounts are already live. Every size (55", 65", 75", and 82") includes Samsung’s new Dynamic Crystal Color engine and HDR10/ HDR10+ support, plus some nice quality of life features, like the Bixby voice assistant, and a quad core processor for speedy smart app operation.
These prices are the same that we’ve seen in Black Friday ads, and we have no reason to expect them to go any lower. So buy now, and you’ll be set up in time for Thanksgiving football.
- Samsung 49" 49NU8000 4K Smart TV | $598 | Walmart
- Samsung 55" 55NU8000 4K Smart TV | $748 | Walmart
- Samsung 65" 65NU8000 4K Smart TV | $998 | Walmart
- Samsung 75" 75NU8000 4K Smart TV | $1598 | Walmart
- Samsung 82" 82NU8000 4K Smart TV | $2498 | Walmart
VPNs have been in the news, and whether you want to get around video geoblocks, circumvent proxy filters, or just keep prying eyes out of your browsing data while using sketchy public Wi-Fi, reader-favorite Private Internet Access has a deal to fit your needs.
Private Internet Access doesn’t do much in the way of discounting, but they offer exclusive pricing and packages just for our readers that you won’t find anywhere else. Here are your options, and what you’d pay if you bought the same plan elsewhere:
- One month for $6 | Usually $7
- One year for $35 | Usually $40
- Three years for $90 | Not offered to the general public at all
These deals are only for our readers, but we aren’t sure how long they’ll be available, so go ahead and sign up while you can.
More TEch Deals
TCL 55S517 4K 55" TV | $430 | Walmart
- TCL 55R617 4K 55" TV | $630 | Walmart
- TCL 49S517 4K 49" TV | $350 | Walmart
TCL 43S517 4K 49" TV | $320 | Walmart Samsung 49" Q6FN QLED TV | $698 | Walmart
- Samsung 55" Q6FN QLED TV | $998 | Walmart
- Samsung 65" Q6FN QLED TV | $1297 | Walmart
Samsung 75" Q6FN QLED TV | $1998 | Walmart Samsung 82" Q6FN QLED TV | $2998 | Walmart
- SAMSUNG 55-Inch 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN55NU6900 | $398 | Walmart
- BenQ HT2050A 1080P DLP Home Theater Projector, 2200 Lumens, 96% Rec.709, 3D, 16ms Low Input Lag, 2D Keystone, HDMI | $629 | Amazon
- Sceptre 43" 1080p LED TV | $160 | Walmart
- Sharp 43-Inch Class - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV Roku TV | $230 | Best Buy
- JVC 49" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV with Built-in Chromecast | $240 | Walmart
- Samsung 49" 49NU8000 4K Smart TV | $598 | Walmart
- JVC 55" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV with Built-in Chromecast | $329 | Walmart
- Samsung 55" 55NU8000 4K Smart TV | $748 | Walmart
- LG C8 2018 OLED 55" TV | $1,697 | Walmart
Samsung 65" 65NU8000 4K Smart TV | $998 | Walmart Sceptre 75" 4K TV | $760 | Walmart | +$50 shipping, or free if you pick it up from a store
- Samsung 75" 75NU8000 4K Smart TV | $1598 | Walmart
- Samsung 82" 82NU8000 4K Smart TV | $2498 | Walmart
- Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones | $98 | Amazon
Sony WH1000XM2 Noise-Canceling Headphones | $198 | Amazon
- BeatsX Wireless Headphones | $75 | Walmart
- Samsung Level On ANC Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Samsung
- Jabra Elite 65T True Wireless Earbuds | $120 | Amazon
- 25% off DubsLabs Bedphones | DubsLabs | Promo code KINJA25
- Elevation Lab Anchor Pro | $12 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAANCHOR
- Elevation Lab Anchor | $9 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAANCHOR
- Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation | $200 | Amazon
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II with Google Assistant | $299 | Walmart
- Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones | $169 | Walmart
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones | $99 | Walmart
- Anker SoundBuds Slim Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 4.1 Lightweight Stereo IPX5 Earbuds with Magnetic Connection | $21 | Amazon | Use code KINJAH325
- Zolo Liberty+ Total-Wireless Earphones (All Colors) | $100 | Amazon | Use code KINJAH210
- TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling headphones | $40 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAY40
- TaoTronics Neckband Bluetooth Headphones with ANC | $32 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA696
- TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds | $40 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA956
- Bose SoundLink AE II Wireless Headphones | $199 | Walmart
Bluetooth Speakers and Audio
- BLUE MICROPHONES Midnight Blue Yeti w/ Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Bundle | $96| eBay
Anker Soundcore XL + FREE Echo Input | $60 | Amazon
- Google Home Mini | $25 | Walmart
- Google Home | $79 | Walmart
- Google Home Hub | $99 | Walmart | Plus $10 VUDU Credit
- 2-Pack Google Home Mini | $35 | Daily Steals (Facebook)
- JBL Charge 3 | $90 | Amazon
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Waterproof) | $130 | Amazon
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Waterproof Super Portable Bluetooth Speaker – IPX7 Waterproof | $50 | Amazon
- Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST Portable Waterproof Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Speaker with Amazon Alexa | $125 | Amazon
- Fender LE Paramount PM-4CE Auditorium Limited Guitar, Natural | $450 | Adorama
Sound Bars and Home Theater Speakers
- Sonos Beam | $349 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Sonos One | $174 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Sonos Sub | $599 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
- Sonos Connect:Amp | $399 | Sonos | Also at Amazon
2-Pack Sonos One Speakers + $30 Amazon Gift Card | $298 | Amazon
- Google Chromecast Audio | $15 | Walmart
- Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer | $1200 | Walmart | Also on Amazon
- Mackie CR3 Reference Monitor Pair | $80 | Amazon
- Polk Audio Command Sound Bar with Hands-free Amazon Alexa Voice Control Built-In | $199 | Amazon
- Vizio 36" 2.1 Sound Bar | $98 | Walmart
- Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer | $249 | Amazon
- TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver for TV Audio | $21 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA927
- ELAC Debut 2.0 C6.2 Center Speaker, Black | $140 | Amazon
- ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black | $225 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV | $25 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV 4K | $35 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Cube | $60 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast 500GB | $180 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast 1TB | $220 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV Recast 500GB + Antenna + Fire TV Stick 4K | $235 | Amazon
- Insignia NS-55DF710NA19 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Fire TV Edition | $380 | Amazon
- Roku Streaming Stick | $30 | Amazon
Roku Ultra HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player + Voice Remote + Premium JBL Headphones | $50 | Amazon
- Anker Nebula Prizm 480p Projector | $88 | Amazon
- Google Smart TV Kit + $15 VUDU Credit | $45 | Walmart
- Luminoodle Pro Bias Light (Large) | $25 | Amazon | Promo code K8ZYNA3M
- Luminoodle White Bias Light (Medium) | $10 | Amazon | Promo code 5TG5TOT7
Logitech Harmony Smart Control | $45 | Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 8TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $130 | Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 6TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $100 | Amazon
- Seagate Expansion 4TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 | $80 | Amazon
Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 Platinum + 2mo Adobe CC Photography (STEH2000100) | $60 | Amazon
- Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 Platinum + 2mo Adobe CC Photography (STEH1000100) | $50 | Amazon
Samsung 256GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter | $45 | Amazon
- Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter | $20 | Amazon
- Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC Evo Select Memory Card with Adapter | $11 | Amazon
- Samsung 32GB 95MB/s (U1) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter | $6 | Amazon
SanDisk Ultra 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA | $80 | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC UHS-I card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-256G-GN6MA | $40 | Amazon
- Sandisk Ultra 200GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-200G-GN6MA | $30 | Amazon
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA | $20 | Amazon
- Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 A1 - SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA | $12 | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 128GB SDXC UHS-I Card (SDSDXVF-128G-GNCIN) [Newest Version] | $30 | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card (SDSDXVE-064G-GNCIN) [Newest Version] | $18 | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme 32GB 90 Mb/s SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXVE-032G-GNCIN) [Newest Version] | $12 | Amazon
- WD Easystore 10TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive | $180 | Best Buy
- WD Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive | $80 | Best Buy
- PNY Attaché 4 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive | $3 | Best Buy
- WD Easystore 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive | $19 | Best Buy
- APC Back UPS BN650M1 Battery Backup 7 Outlet | $35 | Office Depot
- Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad 7.5W – Wireless Charger | $30 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore Lite 10000 | $20 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore Lite 20000 | $32 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore 26800 | $38 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with Charger (Power Delivery Bundle) | $100 | Amazon | Use code KINJAPD5
- Anker PowerCore Fusion 5000 (Battery+Charger 2in1) | $21 | Amazon | Use code KINJAFS6
- Anker 12 Outlets, 3 USB Ports Surge Protector PowerPort Strip | $28 | Amazon | Use code KINJA276
- Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (6ft) All Colors | $10 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL843
- Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (10ft) | $10 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL844
- Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (6ft) All Colors | $13 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL845
- Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (10ft) | $14 | Amazon | Use code KINJAL846
- Roav Jump Starter Pro, by Anker, 800A | $74 | Amazon | Use code KINJA3266
- RAVPower Qi-Certified 7.5W Fast Wireless Charger | $24 | Amazon | Promo code 4CYG3T3L
- Woods 13547WD Outdoor Yard Stake with Photocell and Built-In Timer, 6 Grounded Outlets, 6ft Cord | $13 | Amazon
- APC Back-UPS BN450M | $30 | B&H
- Anker Quick Charge 2.0 36W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive+ 2 | $12 | Amazon
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 15-cr0091ms 2 in 1 PC | $499 | Microsoft
- 15" MSI GF63 Gaming Laptop Core i7 GTX 1050 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD | $849 | Walmart
- Surface Pro 5 Type Cover Bundle (Core m3, 128GB SSD) | $599 | Microsoft
- Surface Laptop 2 | From $999 | Microsoft | Most configurations $300 off
Samsung Chromebook 3 | $99 | Walmart
- MSI GL63 Performance Gaming Laptop 15.6", Intel Core i7-8750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10, VR Ready + Free COD4 Black Ops | $999 | Walmart
HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD | $1100 | Best Buy Acer Nitro 5 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - 256GB SSD | $600 | Best Buy Microsoft Surface Pro - 12.3" Touch Screen - Intel Core M3 - 4GB Memory - 128GB SSD + Keyboard | $599 | Best Buy
- Dell G3 Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7-8750H, NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1TB HDD + 16GB Intel Optane Storage, 8GB RAM | $699 | Walmart
- HP Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7-Series - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580 - 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB SSD | $780 | Best Buy
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Multiple Colors) | $89 | Amazon
- LG 32" Class QHD Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (31.5" Diagonal) | $299 | eBay
- Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point | $90 | B&H
- HP DeskJet 3634 Wireless All-In-One Printer | $40 | Best Buy
- 20% off PicasoLabs Leather Sleeves | Promo code KINJA020 | Amazon | Plus $8 for custom engraving
- Linksys Velop 3-Pack Mesh Wi-Fi Routers | $200 | Walmart
- Samsung QLED 28" 4K Display | $330 | Amazon
- Dell Alienware AW3418DW 34" Curved WQHD 4ms 120Hz NVIDIA G-Sync Gaming Monitor | $720 | eBay
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC2600 Smart WiFi Router | $99 | Walmart
Logitech Z337 Bold Sound Bluetooth Wireless 2.1 Speaker System for Computers, Smartphones and Tablets | $50 | Amazon
- Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse | $9 | Staples
- Logitech M720 Triathlon Wireless Optical Mouse | $20 | Best Buy
- Logitech G613 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard | $65 | Amazon
- VAVA USB C Docking Station with 4K Dual Display | $109 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA22B
- VAVA 8-in-1 USB C Hub for Macbook/Pro/Air | $35 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA87D
- Dell 27" LED QHD GSync Monitor | $350 | Best Buy
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC2400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router | $90 | Best Buy
- Magic Grips for Magic Mouse | $10 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAGRIPS
EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-2172-KR | $485 | Amazon
- WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - WDS500G2B0A | $70| Amazon
- WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280 - WDS500G2B0B | $70 | Amazon
- Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | $73 | Amazon
- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | $128 | Amazon
Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD | $295 | Amazon
Tile Mate | $14 | Amazon Tile Sport 2-Pack + FREE Echo Dot | $35 | Amazon Tile Pro 2-Pack With User-Replaceable Batteries + Echo Dot | $60 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 11", A12X + M12, 64GB Flash, iOS 12, Wi-Fi, Silver (2018) | $749 | Adorama
- Surface Go | $349-$449 | Microsoft
- G Pen Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale | Grenco Science
iOttie iTap 2 Air Vent Mount | $17 | Amazon
- iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless Dash & Windshield | $33 | Amazon
- iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Dash & Windshield | $17 | Amazon
- iOttie Easy One Touch 4 CD Slot Mount | $14 | Amazon
- iPad 32GB | $249 | Walmart
- iPad 32GB | $249 | Amazon
iPad 128GB | $329 | Walmart
- Elevation Lab CordDock | $24 | Amazon | Promo code KINJACDOCK
- Elevation Lab ElevationDock 4 | $36 | Amazon | Promo code KINJADOCK4
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 16GB Tablet + $25 Google Play credit | $129 | Walmart
- Boogie Board 8.5" LCD Writing Tablet | $16 | Amazon
- Moto G6 – 64 GB – Unlocked | $230 | Amazon Prime
- OnePlus 6, 64GB | $429 | Oneplus
- OnePlus 6, 128GB | $479 | Oneplus
- Amazon Fire 7 | $30 | Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 | $50 | Amazon
- Fire HD 10 Tablet | $100 | Amazon
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet | $150 | Amazon
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition | $90 | Amazon
- Fire 7 Kids Edition | $70 | Amazon
Tile Sport | $20 | Amazon Tile Sport 2-Pack | $35 | Amazon Tile Pro 4-Pack with Replaceable Batteries | $88 | Amazon
- Sparkr Mini Arc Lighter | $15 | Amazon | Promo code MS5PPBGL
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Unlocked Smartphone - 64GB - Coral Blue - US Warranty | $520 | Amazon
- LG Stylo 4 – 32 GB – Unlocked | $180 | Amazon Prime
- Moto X (4th Generation) - with Amazon Alexa hands-free – 32 GB - Unlocked | $180 | Amazon Prime
- 30% Off Leather Cases | Vincoe | Promo code KINJADEALS
- DJI Mavic Pro Alpine White Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo With Three Batteries | $740 | eBay
- DJI Spark with Remote Control Combo | $339 | Amazon
- 3Pod Orbit 4-Section Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod with Fluid Base | $75 | Adorama
- Nikon D7500 DSLR with 16-80mm VR Lens | $1747 | Adorama
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera Body Battery Bundle | $2799 | Amazon
- GoPro HERO7 Silver | $229 | Amazon
- GoPro HERO7 White | $179 | Amazon
- JOBY Suction Cup with Locking Arm for GoPro HERO6 Black, GoPro HERO5 Black, GoPro HERO5 Session, Contour and Sony Action Cam | $13 | Amazon
- Lowepro Photo Sport 300 AW II - An Outdoor Sport Backpack for a DSLR Camera or the DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum | $99 | Amazon
- Sony Alpha a7II Mirrorless with 28-70mm OSS Lens W/ X-Rite Digital Colorchecker | $998 | Adorama
More Black Friday Deals
Black Friday Hub | Tech | Home and Kitchen | Clothing & Lifestyle | Gaming & Media | Kinja Deals Exclusives | Top 15 Deals