You’ve reached our hub for all the best Black Friday deals! As you’ve probably already figured out, “Black Friday” is a bit of a misnomer; many of the best deals are available up to a week in advance. Luckily for you, we’ll be adding them all here as they go live, so you can focus on stuffing your face and trying not to kill your family. If you want all of the latest updates, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Even at full price, Aerobie’s AeroPress coffee maker is easily the cheapest and easiest way to make terrific coffee, and you can grab a very rare discount on yours today.
Amazon is selling the AeroPress for $24 today, which is $6 less than it’s been selling for basically all year. The AeroPress is one of the easiest ways to make great coffee while traveling, and also a surprisingly great machine for making iced coffee as well, so you can really use it 365 days per year. [Aerobie AeroPress, $24]
Even on Black Friday, this 55” curved 4K Samsung TV is going for $2,000 at just about every major retailer. If you buy it from Adorama’s eBay storefront though, you’ll get it for $1600, plus a free Blu-ray player for good measure. [Samsung UN55JS9000 55” 4K SUHD 3D Curved LED TV + Samsung Blu-ray Player, $1600]
Update: This sold out briefly, but now it’s back in stock!
You’ll have to spend $120 upfront, but in addition to the headphones, you’ll get a $30 Visa gift card back. That’s basically as good as cash, and brings the effective price of the headphones down to $90, which would be the best price we’ve seen. [Audio Technica ATH-M50x Headphones + $30 Visa Gift Card, $120]
If you stepped on the scale this morning and decided you should start running, Amazon will sell you a pair of New Balance running shoes for just $33-$36, along with great deals on athletic apparel. [New Balance Amazon Gold Box]
Adobe’s Photoshop and Lightroom Creative Cloud photography suite normally costs $10 each month, but Amazon’s currently selling a 12-month plan for just $7 per month for Black Friday. Creative Cloud plans don’t go on sale often, so if you’re a creative professional, or just want to make your own photos look better, this is a great opportunity to save on industry standard software. [Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan, $7 per month]
It didn’t take long for Magnetic smartphone vent mounts to join our bestsellers club, and it’s easy to see why. They’re essentially invisible when your phone is attached, and there’s just something cool about slapping your phone onto your dashboard, and watching it stick in place. Even if you already own one, for $4, this would make a great stocking stuffer. [Aukey Upgraded Magnetic Cradle-less Car Air Vent Mount, $4 with code HFA8Z8QI]
Need more space? [Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive, $115]
If you don’t own a pressure cooker, today’s a great day to fix that. As part of a Gold Box deal, Amazon’s knocked the highly-rated Instant Pot IP-DUO60 down to an all-time low $79. That’s not just the best price ever, it’s actually an entire $40-$50 less than usual.
Not to put any pressure on you, but this prices are only available today, or until sold out, so be sure to grab yours quickly. [Instant Pot IP-DUO60, $79]
Even if you’re all set on USB chargers, these discounted Ankers would all make great gifts and stocking stuffers.
Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger ($12) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER25P
Anker 36W 4-Port USB Wall Charger ($14) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER30P
Anker PowerPort Solar Lite 15W Solar Charger ($37) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER25P
Anker 2-Pack 6’ Black & White Lightning Cables ($14) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
Anker 2-Pack 1’ Black & White Lightning Cables ($12) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
Bonus: Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim (4mm) Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard ($21) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
iTunes gift cards make great holiday gifts, and while they’re on sale, you should probably grab some for yourself as well. You have a couple different options for Black Friday, and while they both work out to a 20% discount, the Best Buy deal will give you more flexibility.
Buy one iTunes Gift Card, Get One 40% off | Best Buy
$100 iTunes Gift Card ($80) | eBay
Once you’re done, be sure to check out our App Deals post for all the best Black Friday app deals.
If you enjoy cooking, and you don’t own a KitchenAid mixer, it’s a pretty safe assumption that you want one. You can pick up a refurb of the KitchenAid Artisan mixer on eBay today in a spectrum of colors for just $170, the lowest price we’ve ever seen. [Refurb KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, $170]
Hallelujah! Over at The Gap, where they’ve perfected the art of wardrobe basics, prices are being slashed by 50%. For the entire site. Yes, the whole thing. If you’d like to get in on it, simply use the code BLKFRIDAY at purchase. Below, we’ve assembled some of our favorite picks.
- Printed modal romper ($21)
- High impact sports bra ($22)
- 1969 denim jacket ($33)
- Western Chelsea boot ($45)
- Lace-up ballet flats ($25)
- Wool peacoat ($85)
- Jacquard dot slim crop pants ($35)
- Pleated print skirt ($30)
Want to try out a multi-monitor setup without breaking the bank? These basic 1080p panels are dirt-cheap on Amazon today as part of a Gold Box deal.
Acer S241HL bmid 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor ($100) | Amzon
Buy it for yourself, or buy it as stocking stuffer. Just buy it before it’s gone. Limit one per order, but you can order multiple times. [Anker Lightning Cable, $4 with code IGC7UUQZ]
This discounted flash drive doesn’t look like anything special at first blush, but hit one button, and it transforms into tiny wireless media server, allowing you to pull up files on any of your devices, including phones and tablets.
That means next time you travel, you can stream movies to your tablet or store photos from your phone without filling up your device’s precious onboard storage. Today’s $30 price tag is a match for the 32GB model’s all-time low. [SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick 32GB for Smartphones and Tablets, $25]
Shopping for a Jurassic Park fan (yourself) this holiday season? For the first time, all four films (including the brand new Jurassic World) are down to just $25 in one awesome Blu-ray set. [Jurassic Park Collection, $25]
Pretty much every major cell phone carrier has phased out two year contracts in favor of device installment plans, so if you’ve got the cash to buy your phone up front, it can be worth it for the service discounts, not to mention the flexibility of owning an unlocked phone.
In honor of Black Friday, eBay pulled out all the stops, and is offering 64GB iPhone 6s’s for $719, and 128GB iPhone 6s Plusses for $900. Those are disounts of $30 and $50, respectively, and definitely the best you’ll see on unlocked iPhones.
iPhone 6s 64GB Unlocked ($719) | eBay
iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Unlocked ($900) | eBay
Note: This deal is only available on the 32GB models. Find every eligible configuration here.
If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, you can still get a Nexus 5X for $300 today. Can’t go wrong either way!
You’ll find a ton of TV deals in the “Televisions” section of our main Black Friday post, but this one was tool cool not to highlight. Other sizes are also on sale. [Samsung UN55JU6700 55” Curved 4K TV, $998]
Target has some great Black Friday deals running today, notably iPads and Apple Watches, and if you spend $75 on any order today, you’ll get a 20% off storewide coupon to use on an in-store Target run between 12/4-12/13. If you shop at Target anyway, that’s a nice extra incentive. [Spend $75 at Target, Get a 20% Off Coupon For Future Use]
For a limited time, Amazon is selling a year of unlimited cloud storage for $5 (normally $60), or a year of unlimited photo storage for just $1 (normally $12). Even if you don’t think you’ll need it, just buy it!
To clarify, you don’t need Prime to get this deal, and in fact, Prime members get unlimited photo storage automatically. That plan though only allows you to store 5GB of non-photo files (including videos), but the $5 Everything plan is truly unlimited storage for all types of files.
$50 is already a pretty insane deal for a 7” internet-connected screen that you can carry around and watch videos on, but its $15 Black Friday discount just went live, pushing it well into impulse buy territory. If you have any need for a portable “TV” screen, or a cheap gaming device for your kids, this is the best deal of Black Friday. [Amazon Fire, $35]
If you expect a little more from your tablet, the faster, sharper Fire HD 6 is also $30 off today. [Amazon Fire HD 6, $70]
You need a 4K-capable streaming box to go with your new TV, and Amazon’s new Fire TV has all the horsepower you could want, plus a $25 Black Friday discount. That’s the best deal we’ve ever seen. [Amazon Fire TV, $75]
Don’t care about 4K? The already-cheap Fire TV Stick is also $15 off right now, bringing it down to $25, or $35 with the voice remote (which you should probably get). [Fire TV Stick, $25 or $35 with Voice Remote]
In addition to being a pretty solid Bluetooth speaker, the Echo can check the weather, turn on your lights, read you the news, and even trigger custom IFTTT recipes. Hell, even if you already own one, you might want to use this opportunity to add them to your other rooms. [Amazon Echo, $149]
While tablets and big phones may have stolen their thunder, there’s still no better digital reading experience than an e-ink Kindle, and you can save $20-$30 on yours for Black Friday.
Personally, I think it’s worth spending the extra $50 for the Paperwhite’s 300dpi screen and built-in reading light, but they both have access to Amazon’s vast ebook ecosystem, so you can’t go wrong either way.
Kindle Paperwhite ($100) | Amazon
Kindle ($50) | Amazon
If you’re still jolting yourself awake with the harsh tones of an alarm clock, it’s time to give a Philips Wake-Up Light a try. It sounds hyperbolic, but these things really can improve your life immeasurably, and a pair of models are on sale for Black Friday.
Unlike unsympathetic traditional alarm clocks, Philips Wake-Up Lights ease you awake with a gradually-brightening light that simulates a natural sunrise, which is how humans are designed to wake up anyway. And of course, they’ll still nudge you awake with an audible alert when it’s really time to get out of bed. They also double as very warm and pleasant reading lights as you’re getting ready to go to sleep. I’ve owned the entry level HF3500 model for nearly a year (along with nearly 12,000 of you!), and I can definitely tell the difference when I sleep away from home and have to rely on my iPhone alarm.
If you need help deciding which to buy, the product pages have comparison charts to compare features. Basically, the high-end HF3520 bests the $72 HF3505 with more wake-up sounds, adjustable light temperature, and sunset simulation, but you can’t go wrong either way.
Philips HF3505 Wake-up Light With Radio, Black ($72) | Amazon | Clip the $10 coupon
Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light With Colored Sunrise Simulation, White ($105) | Amazon | Clip the $10 coupon
What’s better than vacuuming? Not vacuuming and still having a vacuumed floor. Here’s a list of great prices on a fleet of Roombas.
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies ($400) | Amazon
iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets ($320) | Amazon
iRobot Roomba 600 Series Replenishment Kit ($18) | Amazon
If you still haven’t upgraded your home Wi-Fi network to 802.11ac, we’ve found Black Friday deals on highly-rated NETGEAR routers to suit any budget.
NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router, 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit ($90) | Amazon | All-time low
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router ($168) | Amazon
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router ($248) | Amazon
NETGEAR Nighthawk X8 - AC5300 Tri-Band Quad-Stream Wi-Fi Router ($300) | Amazon | All-time low
$260 is a lot to spend on a set of dumbbells, but these Bowflex adjustable models take up way less room than a full rack of weights, and certainly cost less over time than a gym membership.
Still not convinced? They have a 4.8 star review average from over 2,000 Amazon customers, and this is one of the lowest prices ever listed. [Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells, $260]
Pair with them a Bowflex Adjustable Bench, and its lowest price ever by far. [Bowflex SelectTech 3.1 Adjustable Bench, $99]
Got your eyes on Apple’s jaw-dropping new MacBook? Amazon and Best Buy are both offering $150 Black Friday discounts on the base 256GB/8GB models right now, and Best Buy will take an extra $50 off if you have a .edu email address.
Today and tomorrow only, Amazon is taking 30% off tens of thousands of pieces of clothing, jewelry, and luggage for Black Friday. Just find what you’re looking for using Amazon’s sidebar filtering tools, and apply code 30BLACKFRI at checkout to get the discount. [30% off Clothing, Jewelry, and Luggage, Promo code 30BLACKFRI]
Let us know what you got in the comments!
You’ll be a cut above the rest when they open this gift, and at $28 it won’t cut too deep into your wallet. [J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Classic 8-inch Chef’s Knife, $28]
Nest Learning Thermostats never really go on sale, so if you think you might want one, this $50 gift card promotion is about as good a deal as you’ll ever hope to see. [Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation + $50 Amazon Card, $250]
The internet-connected Nest Cam is great for monitoring your home while you’re away, or just checking in on your pets while you’re at work, and you can save $30 on yours for Black Friday, the best deal we’ve ever seen. [Nest Cam, $170]
You know you want a drone, and now, you have an excuse. DJI’s 4K powerhouse Phantom 3 Professional is down to $1159 today, complete with an extra battery, and the still quite-capable Phantom 3 Standard is available for just $500.
I bought a Phantom 2 Vision+ (which is actually slightly inferior to the Phantom 3 Standar) for $1000 less than a year ago, so excuse me for a moment while I go cry in the corner.
DJI Phantom 3 Professional + Extra Battery ($1159) | Amazon
DJI Phantom 3 Standard ($500) | Adorama | Promo code MBT1236001
In the market for a camera that’s not a smartphone or point-and-shoot? Not a professional photographer? This is your time to buy.
Sony’s a6000 boasts ludicrously fast autofocus, a great ecosystem of lenses, and a small form factor. With today’s deals, we dare so it’s in impulse buy range. Choose from a two lens bundle that will cover more range than you need it to, or a kit lens bundle with accessories and a $50 Amazon gift card. Check out my a6000 photos from Iceland if you need some inspiration. - Shane
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens Holiday Bundle ($548 + $50 gift card)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 55-210mm and 16-50mm Power Zoom Lenses ($696)
The Apple Watch and iPad are going to be some of the most popular gifts of the holiday season, and you can score some great discounts on them today.
- $100 Gift Card with All Apple Watches | Target
- $50-$100 Discount on All Apple Watches + $50 Gift Card | B&H
- $150 Gift Card with All iPad Air 2s | Target
- $100 Gift Card with All iPad Airs | Target
- $100 Gift Card with All iPad Mini 4s | Target
- $80 Gift Card with All iPad Mini 2s | Target
Category-wide sales on Amazon are few and far between, and this is one of the most wide-ranging discounts they’ve ever offered: Promo code HOLIDAY30 will take 30% off any physical book they sell, up to $10.
Unfortunately, this deal excludes Kindle titles and audiobooks, but if there are any commemorative coffee table-type books or collector’s editions that you’ve been eyeing, this is likely to be the best deal you’ll see this holiday season. Just choose carefully; you can only use the code once per account.
Here are a few* suggestions to get you started (we got a little carried away in Slack), but again, this works on any book Amazon sells, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding a use for it. Let us know in the comments what you got! [Amazon]
Microsoft is dropping $60 credit and a free game on top of this year’s already discounted Xbox One Bundles. If you want an Xbox One this year, this is the moment. [Xbox One Bundle + Free Game + $60 Credit]
Free game choices include AC: Unity, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Rare Replay.
Grab some best ever prices on controllers while you’re there.
Alright, here it is. the PS4 Uncharted Bundle is less than $300. [PS4 Uncharted Bundle, $299]
Sony’s MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones are some of the oldest still-relevant headphones on the market, and have always been one of the best values in the space. Their step-up model, the Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone, were the runner-up for Best Headphones on Kinja Co-Op and a contender on Lifehacker’s 2012 Hive Five. [Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil, $50]
Make a new year’s resolution to cut the cord on your headphones, and upgrade to JayBird’s popular BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth earbuds for $79. That’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen. [JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones, $79]
Logitech peripherals are the favorite of our team, many of our Editorial staff, and most importantly, our readers. Here are the best Logitech peripheral deals from Black Friday so far, adding more as they come in.
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 ($50) | Amazon
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Wireless Laser Mouse ($28) | Amazon
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse ($40) | Best Buy
Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($65) | Best Buy
Logitech G710 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($50) | Best Buy
Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($90) | Best Buy
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset ($30) | Amazon
Bonus non-Logitech peripheral deals:
- Tesoro Excalibur G7NL Blue Mechanical Switch Blue LED Backlit Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($81) | Amazon
- Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse ($39) | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force PX22 - Universal Amplified Gaming Headset ($45) | Amazon
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 ($39) | Amazon
- Xbox One Limited Edition Controllers ($40) | Microsoft
- Xbox One Wireless Controller ($39) | Amazon
By now, you’ve heard of Philips’ smartphone-controlled Hue lighting system, but if you were waiting for a (all-too rare) deal to get started, it’s time to get out your credit card.
Note: These starter kits don’t include the new Apple HomeKit-compatible Bridge. Apple is actually selling it for $40 on their site right now, but if you were going to get the A19 starter kit, you might as well just pay $200 for the kit with the new Bridge included.
- Philips Hue A19 Starter Kit ($170) | Best Buy
- Philips - Hue BR-30 Starter Kit ($130) | Best Buy
- Philips - Hue BR-30 Light Bulb ($50) | Best Buy
- Philips - Hue Bloom Accent Light ($60) | Best Buy
- Philips - Friends of Hue Iris Extension Dimmable Plug-Based Light ($70) | Best Buy
- Philips - Friends of Hue 120-Lumen, 12W LightStrip Luminaire Starter Kit ($170) | Best Buy
We still have yet to see a true discount on the new Chromecasts, but for Black Friday, you can at least save $20 when you buy two. The deal applies to both the Chromecast and the Chromecast Audio, and you can even get one of each. [Two Chromecasts For $50]
If you’re in the market for a new action cam, and only the best will do, you can save a whopping $150 on the top-of-the-line GoPro Hero4 Black, today only while supplies last. That’s the best deal we’ve ever seen on this model. [GoPro Hero4 Black, $349]
If that’s still too rich for your blood, the entire entry level GoPro HERO line is on sale as well. Here’s a comparison chart, if you need help choosing.
GoPro HERO ($118) | Amazon | $130 MSRP
GoPro Hero+ ($160) | Amazon | $200 MSRP
GoPro Hero+ LCD ($239) | Amazon | $300 MSRP
Need a little push to work off your Thanksgiving feast? The Fitbit Charge HR is the best fitness tracker for most people, and you can get one for just $110 today ($40 off), which is actually $10 less than just about every retailer’s advertised Black Friday deal.
[ Fitbit Charge HR , $110]
If you don’t need the heart rate monitor, the standard Fitbit Charge is also available for $90.
Don’t need a screen? The Fitbit Flex is available for $59. [Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, $59]
Don’t need...a bracelet? The Fitbit One is 50% off at AT&T. [Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, $50 with promo code FITBIT50]
If you aren’t familiar, IPS displays boast superior color accuracy and viewing angles compared to the TN panels you’ll find in most cheap 4K monitors, and with this deal, you’re basically getting IPS for “free” compared to the going rate of ~27” TN 4K panels. I own the 24” model of this exact monitor, and I absolutely love it. [Dell P2715Q 27” 4K IPS Display, $449]
While I personally think the Amazon Fire TVs are better deals, if you prefer a Roku, those deals are live now as well.
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player with Voice Search (2015 model) ($80) | Best Buy
Roku SE Streaming Player ($25) | Best Buy
Amazon’s #1 selling cat scratching post has a 4.7 star review average from nearly 4,000 customers, and is down to just $35 today, or within $5 of its all-time low. Unfortunately, It still won’t make your cat love you. [SmartCat Ultimate Scratching Post, $35]
Target’s Black Friday ad promised that the popular Nutri Ninja Pro blender would be $60 for Black Friday, but they’ve actually beaten that with an additional 10% promo code.
The Nutri Ninja is capable of chopping through seeds, ice and skins for evenly blended smoothies. Plus, the blending containers themselves turns into to-go cups, meaning you’ll have fewer dishes to wash once you’re done. [Nutri Ninja Pro, $54 with code NINJA10]
The cagiest deals of Black Friday 2015 are back in stock, if you hurry. We’ve seen the Brother HL2380DW for $80 and the DCPL2540DW for $85 already this week, but they both disappeared within hours. At least for now though, they’ve available and ready to depose your awful Inkjet.
For all intents and purposes, these are extremely similar printers. The $85 2540DW prints slightly slower than the 2380DW (30ppm vs. 32ppm), but it includes an automatic document feeder for the scanner. Of course, they both use relatively inexpensive toner, and include wireless networking, including Apple AirPrint and Google CloudPrint. My advice: Grab the first one you see in stock, and thank me later.
Brother HL2380DW Laser Printer ($80) | Amazon
Brother DCPL2540DW Laser Printer ($85) | Amazon
If you’re strapped for cash and can live without networking or a scanner, the barebones 2300DW is also down to $40.
If you’re like me, every time you get into your car, you find a cable, and plug your phone in to charge. And every time you get out of the car, you unplug it. While that’s not particularly onerous, it certainly adds up over time, but you can take those seconds back with this ingenious dash mount.
The iOttie One Touch Wireless is the same iOttie dash mount that you know and love, but with a Qi charging pad built right in. Now all you’ll have to do is slap your compatible phone into place, and it’ll start charging automatically. It’s one of those small conveniences that you won’t be able to live without once you’ve tried it.
Today on Amazon, you can grab a One Touch Wireless for just $40, or $15 less than the previous low price. Even if you don’t need it yourself, it’d make a great gift. [iOttie One Touch Wireless, $40]
If your phone is compatible with Quick Charge 2.0, here are a handful of cheap charging accessories to juice it up at lightning speed. I’m a particularly big fan of the $19 (with code 6YXULUXP) 10,000mAh power bank, which actually includes Quick Charge input so you can recharge the battery faster.
Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 30W 2 Ports USB Car Charger Adapter ($8) | Amazon | Use code 3EVQOUMP
Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3 Port USB Wall Charger ($11) | Amazon | Use code WWEIXOCG
Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 Dual Port 10000mAh Power Bank ($19) | Amazon | Use code 6YXULUXP
Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Power Bank ($17) | Amazon | Use code US7N4V24
Ultimate Ears’ MEGABOOM Bluetooth speaker is the supersized, waterproof version of the best Bluetooth speaker on the market, and you can score a rare $50 on yours today, in a variety of colors. [UE MEGABOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, $250]
Want a slightly smaller version, for a lot less money? [UE BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, $100]
If you don’t need quite that much space, smaller capacities of the same card are also on sale.
Nobody really needs an electric wine opener, but for $15, why not? [Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener, $15]
One of your favorite sound bars is only $170 shipped today from Amazon, and while the “bar” itself is great, what really makes this system special is its included wireless subwoofer and satellite speakers. That means you can experience true 5.1 surround sound at an incredibly cheap price, with no A/V receiver required.
We’ve seen this a little cheaper refurbished, but this is the best price we’ve ever seen for a new one, and a great gift idea for the holidays. [VIZIO S4251w-B4 42-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer & Satellite Speakers, $170]
There may end up being better Black Friday deals on SONOS speakers, we’re not sure yet, but $50 off a pair of PLAY:1s is pretty solid, as far as SONOS goes. You can put them in two different rooms, or pair them together for stereo sound. [SONOS PLAY:1 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set, $349]
- Get $30 off $100 at Rakuten.com with PayPal Checkout and Code PAYPALBF30
- WD My Passport Ultra 2TB External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 ($65) | eBay
- SanDisk Ultra Fit CZ43 32GB USB 3.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive ($10) | Amazon
- WD My Book 4TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive ($100) | Best Buy
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD ($100) | Amazon
- Samsung 128GB EVO Micro SDXC up to 48MB/s with Adapter ($40) | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB Micro SD ($18) | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB Micro SD ($10) | Amazon
- Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC up to 48MB/s with Adapter ($17) | Amazon
- Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive ($115) | Amazon
- PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive ($20) | Staples
- Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger ($12) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER25P
- Anker 36W 4-Port USB Wall Charger ($14) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER30P
- Anker PowerPort Solar Lite 15W Solar Charger ($37) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER25P
- Anker 2-Pack 6’ Black & White Lightning Cables ($14) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
- Anker 2-Pack 1’ Black & White Lightning Cables ($12) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
- APC Back-UPS Connect BGE90M, 120V, Network Backup with USB Charging Ports ($20) | Amazon
- APC Back UPS BN600G Battery Backup 600VA 330 Watt ($30) | Office Depot
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3 Port USB Wall Charger ($11) | Amazon | Use code WWEIXOCG
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10000mAh Power Bank ($19) | Amazon | Use code 6YXULUXP
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Power Bank ($17) | Amazon | Use code US7N4V24
- Poweradd Apollo2 10,000mAh Portable Solar Panel Charger External Battery Pack ($18) | Amazon
- Tronsmart Titan 5 Ports All Quick Charge 2.0 & VoltIQ Desktop USB Charger Charging Station ($28) | Amazon | Promo code 53E8EJCI
- Tronsmart Quick Charge 2.0 54W 4 Ports Rapid USB Car Charger ($11) | Amazon | Promo code 4PORTCAR
- 10’ Lightning Cable ($8) | Amazon
- Bose SoundTrue On-ear Headphones ($60) | Bose
- Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil ($50) | Amazon
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones ($65) | Adorama
- Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones ($95) | Amazon
- beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Studio Headphones ($150) | Amazon
- HMDX JAM Trance Wireless Speaker w/ $20 Gift Card ($40) | Target
- Jawbone Mini Jambox Speaker ($50) | Groupon
- Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil ($50) | Amazon
- Insignia Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker ($10) | Best Buy
- UE MEGABOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ($250) | Amazon
- UE BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ($100) | Amazon
- TOTU Bluetooth Wireless Headphones w/ Microphone ($10) | Amazon | Use code 2WL8U2P7
- Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones ($97) | Target
- Aukey Bluetooth Earbuds, $17 with code ZQV5KANW
- V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphones ($200) | Amazon
- Philips DOT Wireless Portable Bluetooth Splash Proof Speaker ($24) | Amazon
- Samsung UN75JU6500 75-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV ($2698) | Amazon
- Samsung UN65J6200 65-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2015 Model) ($898) | Amazon
Samsung 60 Inch LED Smart TV w/ $200 Dell Gift Card ($698) | Dell
- LG - 60” Class 4K Smart TV ($900) | Best Buy
- Samsung UN55JU6700 Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV ($998) | Amazon
- Samsung UN55JU6400 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV ($798) | Amazon
- Samsung UN55J6300 55-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2015 Model) ($698) | Amazon
- VIZIO 55-Inch LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HDTV ($700) | Best Buy
- Sceptre 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz LED HDTV ($430) | Walmart
- Samsung 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV ($498) | Walmart
- LG 49” Class 2160p 120 Hz Smart UHD 4K TV ($500) | Target
- Insignia 48-Inch LED 1080p HDTV ($300) | Best Buy
- Samsung UN48JU6400 48-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV ($598) | Amazon
- Samsung UN48J5500 48-Inch 1080p 60 Smart LED TV (2015 Model) ($449) | Amazon
- Samsung 48-Inch LED 1080p Smart HDTV ($380) | Best Buy
- Samsung 43 Inch LED Smart TV HDTV w/ $125 Gift Card ($368) | Dell
- Samsung UN40JU6400 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV ($448) | Amazon
- Samsung UN40H5003 40-Inch 1080p LED TV (2014 Model) ($278) | Amazon
- Samsung 32 Inch LED Smart TV HDTV w/ $125 Gift Card ($228) | Dell
- Samsung UN32J4000 32-Inch 720p LED TV ($178) | Amazon
- Insignia - 32” Class - LED - 720p - HDTV ($140) | eBay
- Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (4230R) with Voice Search (2015 model) ($80) | Best Buy
Roku SE Streaming Player ($25) | Best Buy
- Refurb Apple TV 3rd Gen ($40) | Best Buy
- Samsung BD-J5100 Curved Blu-ray Player (2015 Model) ($48) | Amazon
- Klipsch Reference Soundbar with 8” Wireless Subwoofer ($350) | Best Buy
- Harman Kardon Elegant 5.1-channel Home Theater Speaker System ($185) | Harman Audio
- Insignia Soundbar with Bluetooth ($50) | Best Buy
- LG 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer ($140) | Best Buy
- Refurb VIZIO S3821w-C0C 38-Inch 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer ($100) | Amazon
- VIZIO S4251w-B4 42-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer & Satellite Speakers ($180) | Amazon
- VIZIO SB4051-C0 40-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers (2015 Model) ($198) | Amazon | Prime members only. $30 discount shown at checkout.
- Samsung HW-J450 2.1 Channel 300 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar ($148) | Amazon
- VIZIO - 3.0-Channel Soundbar with Bluetooth and Deep Bass Technology ($100) | Best Buy
- Samsung HW-J355 2.1 Channel 120 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar ($88) | Amazon
- LG Electronics LAS350B Sound Bar (2015 Model) ($98) | Amazon
- Denon AVR-S710W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi ($349) | Amazon
- Dell 24-Inch Monitor E2414HM ($99) | Microsoft
- Samsung true 24-Inch Monitor ($100) | Staples
- Acer S241HL bmid 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor ($100) | Amazon
- Acer 21.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Display ($70) | Amazon
- Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 ($50) | Amazon
- Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus with Built-In Touchpad ($20) | Amazon
NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router, 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit ($90) | Amazon | All-time low
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router ($168) | Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router ($248) | Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk X8 - AC5300 Tri-Band Quad-Stream Wi-Fi Router ($300) | Amazon | All-time low
- Dell P2715Q IPS 4K Monitor ($449) | Microsoft
- Brother DCPL2540DW Laser Printer ($85) | Amazon
- Brother HL2300DW Laser Printer ($40) | Amazon
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Core M 8GB, 256GB, Windows 10, 13.3 Inch Ultrabook ($699) | Lenovo | Fre Shipping with Code HOLIDAYWIN
- Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Wireless Laser Mouse ($28) | Amazon
- HP 15.6” HD BrightView Core i3-5005U, 750GB, 6GB, Windows 10 Notebook ($350) | Staples
- Dell UltraSharp U2414H 23.8” Full HD 1080p LED Monitor ($160) | Adorama | After $50 Rebate
- Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Dock with 1-Meter Thunderbolt Data Transfer Cable ($249) | Amazon
- ASUS Chromebook Flip 10.1-Inch Convertible Laptop (Rockchip, 2 GB, 16GB SSD, Silver) ($210) | Amazon
- Dell D2015HM 19.5” Screen LED-Lit Monitor ($80) | Amazon
- Dell U2414H 23.8” HDMI LED LCD IPS Monitor ($200) | Newegg
- Samsung 27-Inch Curved Screen LED-Lit Monitor ($250) | Amazon
- ARRIS SURFboard SB6183 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem ($90) | Amazon
- ASUS Zenbook UX305LA 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 256 GB SSD, Titanium Gold) with Windows 10 ($700) | Amazon
- HP Wireless Mouse X3000 ($8) | Amazon
- TP-LINK AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer C3200) ($200) | Amazon | After $30 rebate
- SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD ($107) | Amazon
- Rosewill BRONZE Series RBR1000-M 1000W 80Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply ($70) | Newegg | After $20 Rebate
- SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon R9 380 DirectX 12 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 Video Card ($175) | Newegg | After $15 Rebate
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 960GB SATA 6.0GB/s 2.5-Inch 7mm Height SSD ($330) | Amazon
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5-Inch 7mm Height SSD ($164) | Amazon
- SanDisk Internal SSD 240GB ($60) | Amazon
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD ($78) | Amazon
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD ($148) | Amazon
- Nexus 5x ($299) | Amazon
- Nexus 9 16GB Tablet ($199) | Google
- Nexus 9 32GB Tablet ($279) | Google
- Acer Iconia One 8 B1-810-11TV 8-Inch HD Tablet ($70) | Amazon
Motorola Nexus 6 Unlocked Cellphone, 64GB ($260) | Amazon
- Apple Watch 38mm Sport w/ $100 Gift Card ($349) | Target
- Apple Watch 42mm Sport w/ $100 Gift Card ($399) | Target
- Apple - iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi 16GB ($300) | Best Buy
- Apple - iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi 64GB ($400) | Best Buy
- Apple iPad Mini 2 16GB w/ $80 Gift Card ($270) | Target
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smart Watch ($80) | eBay
- Kindle Paperwhite ($100) | Amazon
- Kindle ($50) | Amazon
- Fire Kids Edition, 7” Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case ($85) | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7-Inch, Black) ($119) | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7-Inch Tablet (16 GB, SMOKY Titanium) ($229) | Amazon
- Pebble - Time Smartwatch ($130) | Best Buy
- $250 gift card with any Samsung Galaxy S6 or Note 5 phone with Carrier Installment Plan | Best Buy
- GoPro HERO ($118) | Amazon | $130 MSRP
- GoPro Hero+ ($150) | Amazon | $200 MSRP
- GoPro Hero+ LCD ($239) | Amazon | $300 MSRP
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional + Extra Battery ($1159) | Amazon
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard ($500) | Adorama | Promo code MBT1236001
- Refurb Canon EOS Rebel SL1 with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Kit ($250) | Canon | Use code EIDPRM
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II + EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Bundle ($399) | Amazon
- Refurb Canon PowerShot ELPH 135 Silver ($40) | Canon | Use code EIDPRM
- GoPro Hero + $20 Gift Card ($130) | Target | Also available for $120 with no GC at Amazon.
- Samsung NX1 28.2 MP Wireless SMART Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm f/2.0-2.8 “S” Lens ($2198) | Amazon
- Samsung NX1 28.2 MP Wireless SMART Mirrorless Digital Camera Body ($1098) | Amazon
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 55-210mm and 16-50mm Power Zoom Lenses ($696) | Amazon
- GoPro Hero+ Action Cam + $30 Amazon Gift Card ($190) | Amazon
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR with 18-55mm STM + 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens Bundle ($499) | Amazon
- Sony a7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens ($1298) | Amazon
- Shark Navigator Vacuum ($90) | Amazon
- iSmartAlarm Home Security System Preferred Package ($124) | Home Depot
- Refurb. Dyson DC65 Multifloor Vacuum ($190) | Groupon
- Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light With Colored Sunrise Simulation, White ($105) | Amazon | Clip the $10 coupon
- iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies ($400) | Amazon
- iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets ($320) | Amazon
- iRobot Roomba 600 Series Replenishment Kit ($18) | Amazon
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Vacuum ($399) | Amazon
- Alberta Spruce 6 ft. Clear PreLit Tree ($30) | Target
- Alberta Spruce 6 ft. Multicolor Pre-Lit Tree ($30) | Target
- Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit ($199) | Amazon
- Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge (for Current HUE Bridge Users) ($40) | Apple
- 15% off Select Office Chairs | Herman Miller
- SentrySafe 0.18 cu. ft. Fire Safes Chest-1200 ($20) | Home Depot
- GE StayBright 300-Count White Mini LED Christmas String Lights ($20) | Lowes
- Holiday Living 70-Count White Mini LED Christmas String Lights ($4) | Lowes
- Holiday Living 70-Count Multicolor Mini LED Christmas String Lights ($4) | Lowes
- 1-Quart Poinsettia (L22289) ($1) | Lowes | In Store Pickup
- Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker ($24) | Amazon
- J.A. Henckels International Forged Razor 15-pc Knife Block Set ($80) | eBay
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker ($79) | Amazon
- Refurb. KitchenAid Stand Mixer tilt 5-QT RRK150 Artisan Tilt ($170) | eBay
- Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 ($59) | Walmart
- Refurb. Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer Powered by Keurig ($60) | Staples
- Black & Decker GD2011B Family Size Griddle ($15) | Amazon
- Nutri Ninja Pro ($54) | Target | Promo code NINJA10
- J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Classic 8-inch Chef’s Knife ($28) | Amazon
- Ninja Express Chop ($20) | Amazon
- Magic Bullet Blender, Small ($30) | Amazon
- Corkcicle Classic Wine Chiller ($12) | Amazon
- Macy’s Small Appliance Black Friday Deals and Doorbusters are Live Now
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer w/ $20 Gift Card ($250) | Target
- BOGO Entree at Panda Express Online Ordering with Code TWO4ONE
- Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener ($15) | Amazon
- Cuisinart Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor ($100) | Amazon
- Free $50 Gift Card with the Purchase of Select Vitamix Blenders | Best Buy
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control ($30) | Target | After $5 Off Digital Coupon
- Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects - Teeth Whitening Kit 20 Treatments ($33) | Amazon | Clip the $7 coupon
- Extra $20 off Oral-B Pro Series 5000 Toothbrushes | Amazon
- Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth ($110) | Amazon | Clip the $30 coupon
- Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine ($600) | Walmart
- Cap Barbell 300 Pound Olympic Weight Set ($170) | Amazon
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband ($59) | Amazon
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) ($260) | Amazon
- Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Tracker ($120) | Target
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker ($50) | AT&T | Promo code FITBIT50
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband ($90) | Amazon
- AmazonBasics Resistance Band Set ($17) | Amazon
- Microsoft Band ($79) | Microsoft
- Body Champ ERG2060 Pro Cycle Trainer ($190) | Sears
- 40% Off Sitewide at Original Penguin
- Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order at 6pm.com w/ Code BLACKFRI15
- Get 25% Off Select Under Armour Fleece Gear at Amazon
- Macy’s Apparel Black Friday Deals and Doorbusters are Live Now
- Take an Extra 50% off all GAP.com Orders w/ Code EARLY
- Helly Hansen Regulate Midlayer Jacket - Women’s ($60) | REI
- 15% Off Sitewide at Joe’s New Balance
- BOGO 50% off Athletic Shoes | Target
- Up to 70% Off Top Watch Brands at Amazon
- Take an Extra 25% off Clearance Items at Nike with Code GETOUTHERE
- DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (9-Tool) ($499) | Home Depot
- BOSS AUDIO R6002 Riot 1200-Watt Full Range, Class A/B 2-8 Ohm Stable 2 Channel Amplifier ($45) | Amazon
- Leatherman REV MultiTool ($20) | Home Depot
- Craftsman 258-Piece Mechanics Tools Set with 3 Drawer Case ($150) | Sears
- Craftsman 10-Piece Air Tool Set ($50) | Sears
- Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Drill and Impact Driver Combo ($100) | Sears
- Garmin Nuvi 65LM Essential Series GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps ($100) | eBay
- Shop-Vac 5 gal 2.0 HP Wet/Dry Vacuum ($20) | Walmart
- $25 Off Any $100 Makita Order | Amazon
- $25 Off Any $100 Bosch Order | Amazon
- $25 Off Any $100 DEWALT Order | Amazon
- Craftsman C3 Brushless Drill/Driver ($130) | Sears
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio SXPL1V1 Onyx Plus with Vehicle Kit ($50) | Amazon
- Garmin Dash Cam 20 2.3” GPS Driving Recorder ($150) | Amazon
- Leatherman 17-Piece Hand Held Multi-Tools ($40) | Lowes
- Mission Blue Polyester Cooling Towel ($4) | Lowes
- Kobalt 15-Amp 10-in Table Saw ($199) | Lowes
- Bosch 50-ft Metric and SAE Laser Distance Measurer ($40) | Lowes
- Shop-Vac 6-Gallon 3-Peak HP Shop Vacuum ($40) | Lowes
- DEWALT Drill/Drive Set with Contractor Bag ($20) | Lowes
- Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Steel Driver Bit Set (35-Piece) ($10) | Home Depot
- Werner 4-ft Fiberglass 225-lb Type II Step Ladder ($20) | Lowes
- IRWIN 2-Pack 12-in Mini Clamps ($15) | Lowes
- Jurassic Park Collection ($25) | Amazon
- Akira: 25th Anniversary Edition ($10) | Amazon
- Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid ($10) | Amazon
- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax 3D ($10) | Amazon
- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax ($7) | Amazon
- Blu-Ray Movies Under $5 at Best Buy
- Mad Max: Fury Road ($8) | Best Buy
- Fight Club ($4) | Best Buy
- Raiders of the Lost Ark ($5) | Best Buy
- Silver Linings Playbook ($5) | Best Buy
- Django Unchained ($5) | Best Buy
- Furious 7 ($10) | Best Buy
- Prometheus ($7) | Amazon