Long before there were learning thermostats, smartphone-controlled locks, and IFTTT-connected light bulbs, there was the original smart home appliance: The Roomba. I know I've always wanted one, and if you've felt the same way, today's a great chance to make your wish come true.
The highly-rated Roomba 780 vacuum is marked down to an all-time low $429, today only. That's $60 less than its previous low price, and $170 below its usual price. This model is on the high-end of the Roomba product line, but this price brings it in line with its less capable siblings. Here's what you get:
- It uses a new advanced cleaning head which provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
- Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
- The included infrared remote allows you to control Roomba without getting up
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
- It uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations
$429 is still a decent chunk of change, but for a product that takes vacuuming off your list of chores, it seems more than fair.
As always with Gold Box deals, this price is only valid today, or until sold out. [ Roomba 780, $429]
.gif via GIFsoup
We work together with you to find the best products and the best deals on them, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you take advantage of an item we cover, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.