Promoted Deal: 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
50% off Blue Light Blocking Lenses | GlassesUSA | Promo code BLUE50
25% off Designer Brands | GlassesUSA | Promo code EXCLUSIVE25
Now that we’re at home all the time, slowly losing our minds, it’s crucial, now than ever, that we start taking our vision seriously. I mean, without the right pair of glasses, how are you going to finally binge-watch the entirety of The Sopranos over the next few weeks—without overworking your retinas? How are you going to comfortably see every bright sky blue-tinged pixel of your island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
You’re going to need a fresh pair of prescription frames for 65% off, and we’re going to give that to you, courtesy of GlassesUSA. Right now. Take a moment. Find your next pair of glasses, look at the price, and slash that by two thirds. Now check out and enter the promo code KINJA65, and add blue light blocking lenses while you’re at it, for 50% less with the code BLUE50. Whether you’re staring at Good Screen or Bad Screen, your eyes will thank you for the added layer of protection. You don’t necessarily even need a prescription.
To further sweeten the deal, GlassesUSA is giving Kinja Deals readers a 25% discount on designer brands including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Muse x Hilary Duff, and more. Just drop the promo code EXCLUSIVE25 in at checkout and watch the numbers shrink. No matter your standards, you’re bound to find a new pair of eyes that suit you well. If not, there’s a 100% money-back guarantee on ALL GlassesUSA orders. Before you check out with a fresh pair of frames, however, I do recommend uploading a photo of yourself and trying them on your virtual face—a real thing you can on this website.
*Premium- and Sale-tagged frames excluded.
One thing I learned about myself in the Great Summer of Social Isolation is I am absolutely a Drone Guy now. Whether to snap photos from an aerial view or because I just feel like playing with a quadrocopter outside video games like Watch Dogs 2 and Forza Horizon 4, flying the DJI Mavic Air 2 in my parents’ backyard and accidentally propelling it into their neighbor’s house is one of my favorite memories this summer. But it’s nothing without the accessories I got the pleasure of testing from Moment.
And because everyone should give them a shot, Moment is slashing the prices of all drone accessories on their online storefront by 15% using our exclusive promo code MomentDrones. For only a limited time, you can pair your drone—including but not wholly limited to the Mavic Air 2—with a hardshell carrying case, variable ND and Cine CPL lens filters, landing pads, and more at a considerable discount. Never again will your photos be overwhelmed by unwanted sunlight, nor will your UAV itself take damage from landing on rough terrain and unprotected travel.
I find myself in sudden need of a new surge protected power strip. My current one just doesn’t have enough plugs. This $25 power strip from Anker has 12 (!) outlets on it, as well as three USB C ports for fast charging your devices. Of course, it also has surge protection, as any good power strip should. Really, what more is there to say?
Got an iPhone 8 that’s nearing retirement? The iPhone 11 represents the third generation in Apple’s new design language, and most major hardware and software kinks associated with that transition have been worked out by now. It’s the perfect phone to eye for a long due upgrade.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
Whether you’re with Verizon or thinking of making the switch, you can save up to $125 on your purchase of an iPhone 11 at Best Buy when activating it on the Big Red carrier, bringing your starting price down to $575 outright or $24 per month for 24 months. This offer extends to both the iPhone 11 Pro ($900, or $37 per month) and iPhone 11 Pro Max ($1,000, or $42 per month), too. Each purchase comes with four months of Apple Music and Apple News.
Better yet, Best Buy can help you activate the device in-store with safety precautions to prevent the spread of, well, you know. If you’re not comfortable with that, they’re also happy to walk you through the process over the phone.
Among the many woes of quarantine, getting work done as your pups start barking every time there’s a delivery is certainly one. Even if your deliveries are limited to weekly grocery drop-offs and the occasional takeout, sometimes even the most minor sonic disturbance can throw you out of your groove. It might be too late to teach your old dog to stop yapping at the neighbors, but you can certainly cop a pair of noise-canceling headphones that’ll drown out the symphony of howls that accompanies your package deliveries. Right now, Sony’s WH-XB900N Noise-Cancelling Headphones are $72 off at Best Buy, bringing them down to $178. That’s still not cheap, but for the price they offer excellent sound quality and passable noise canceling.
For those not in the know, TCL makes headphones now—and not only do they make headphones, they make pretty damn good ones for music listeners on a budget. For a limited time, you can try them out for yourself for less than $60, for the first time ever. So whether active noise-canceling or a sweat- and waterproof design is on your audio shopping checklist, reviewers swear by the sound quality on both models, even if the quality of the hardware itself leaves something to be desired.
Set realistic expectations considering the price and you’ll be impressed by the 32mm drivers on the on-ear cans and the pro acoustic panel on the true wireless buds. At $24 less than the original asking price, it’s absolutely worth a shot. Just use the exclusive Kinja Deals promo code TCLKINJA at checkout for either of these bargains.
So, you’ve finally gotten your hands on a new Switch. Great! There’s tons of great games to choose from, no matter your preference. But if you’re partial to downloading your games rather than getting a bunch of new game cards, you’ll need a good amount of storage. A 128GB microSD card isn’t the largest you can get, but it’ll hold plenty of games, and they’re not too pricey either. Right now you can get a 128GB microSD card from SanDisk for $28 at Newegg right now. Go ahead, pick one up, and start picking out your games while you wait.
Quarantine has been a fun way to get to know more about those around you. For instance, I’ve learned that my parents’s router is a master at dropping the ball once you’re anywhere beyond the living room. When you’re working remotely and trying to keep up with your coworkers on every call, this can be frustrating. A strong router can help, and they won’t always cost you top dollar. Netgear’s Nighthawk A6X router offers a signal up to 2,000sqt feet, with speeds suitable for Zoomin’ and streamin’. Typically, it’d cost you about $300, but right now it’s down to $240 on Amazon.
Before I started working for shopping sites, I used to be a tech hardware reviewer in both freelance and full-time capacities. As such, it may come as a surprise to Kinja Deals readers that one of my favorite reviews I got to write was the Razer Wolverine Ultimate, an underrated third-party Xbox controller I still use from time to time to this day.
Marked down $30 on Amazon today, the Wolverine Ultimate will feel at home for PC gamers looking to make the move to the living room (a thing I fully recommend you do) because of its mouse-like clickable face buttons. Also on sale for a whopping 33% off is Razer’s Raiju Mobile controller, an excellent addition to your smartphone, especially if you’re an avid Fortnite or PUBG e-thlete. For a Joy-Con-inspired mobile gaming experience, consider snapping up a Razer Junglecat for $10 less. And yes, fighting game diehards, Atrox, Razer’s Xbox One fight stick is discounted 15%.
There’s something for everyone in today’s Razer gaming gadget Gold Box, but it won’t last long, if previous Amazon deals are any indication.
Now that you’ve bought some fighting games, it’s time to up your game with a fight stick! Fight sticks can be pretty intimidating... and expensive! But, the Mayflash F300 is a great fight stick for the beginner fighting game player. It’s cheaper than a lot of other sticks at just $55, and it can connect to all your modern consoles and PC. The reviews also suggest that this is a high quality stick that will last a while, which is a big concern with these controllers. So what are you waiting for? Grab one and get to learning some fighters so you can trounce the competition.
Did you think I was joking about talking about fighting games all weekend? You were wrong, then! Tekken 7 on the PS4 is just $12—wait, hold on. Is that Noctis? From Final Fantasy XV? Why? I thought Soulcalibur was the series with the weird crossovers... and Geralt was more or less a shoe-in for Soulcalibur VI so...
Well, anyway, Noctis is there, I guess. And a bunch of other characters too! Tekken 7 also got news Friday night, with Season 4 bringing balance tweaks to all of the characters, and a new character that’s yet to be revealed. Why not snap up a copy and get ready for the new update? Maybe you can tell me the reason they conjured up for Noctis to be there.
Good news, fighting game fans—last night, the Japan Fighting Game Publishers Roundtable stream happened, and there were all sorts of fun announcements for fighting games upcoming and already released. So I’ll be writing about fighting games this weekend. Deal with it... by buying some awesome games! Take, for example, Soulcalibur VI, which you can grab for $19 on the PlayStation 4, or $16 on the Xbox One. The latest DLC character, Setsuna, was announced, and she’ll be released this Tuesday! Just in time for Amazon to ship the game to you.
Seriously, though, Soulcalibur VI is a great game, and sub-$20 is a great price. You’ll have to buy the Season Pass on the digital platform store of your choice, but by saving so much with the base game, the Season Pass purchase is a lot easier to swallow.
Handsome and noble Captain America. Make your home a little more patriotic with the fine fine ass of Steven Grant Rogers. Right now save $50 on this gorgeously produced recreation of him from Endgame. This was a limited run and is an official piece with a Certificate of authenticity. It was sculpted by Jorge Santos Souza and he stands twelve inches tall. It’s hand-numbered and comes in his own beautifully designed and protective box. Salute a true American hero no matter where you keep him.
Free shipping on this item and delivers within a week.
I am a huge fan of Skottie Young. I have consistently purchased his work over the years, especially his beautiful variant cover art. This absolutely adorable Black Panther figure is modeled after his Black Panther Vol. 6 #1 cover. Somehow Skottie has turned tough T’Challa into a cuddly kitten and we love it.
This statue stands four inches high and was sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios. It’s officially licensed by Marvel. The puurrrfect gift to give a pal warm Wakanda vibes and bring honor to their home.
Free shipping on this for one-week delivery.
Don’t be selfish. Share that chicken dinner with a pair of new Funko Pop dolls modeled after some of PUBG’s iconic character models. The one everyone loves—the disgruntled cubicle worker with an EZ Bake Ovenv on his head—is only $5 at Amazon right now.
You can also invite the vacationing Sanhok survivor, complete with the cheesy Hawaiian shirt that got you spotted while you were trying to hide at Camp Bravo until you hit a top ten situation. Bloke fired his pistol to test the bullet drop and got us all killed! A dense lad, he is. He’s appropriately more expensive at $7.
Stop wasting money on old alkaline batteries that you’ll eventually throw away and grab some rechargeable packs for your Xbox One. This Beboncool set has two batteries and their charger, and it falls down to $17 at Amazon.
The batteries are rated for 2,550mAh capacity, which should get you more than 15 hours of playtime, and it only takes a couple of hours to recharge them once they’re depleted. This is my preferred alternative to plug-and-play kits, as it means I never have to stay attached to the ‘box.
Who doesn’t need more towels? You really can’t go wrong with some extras. Today at Amazon, you can get a 6 piece set of bathroom towels for a nice $30. That’s two full-sized towels, two hand cloths, and two wash cloths. Neat!
Also on sale are these two packs of beach towels for $39. You may not be going to the beach this year, but how many times have you thought you had a beach towel and then the day of you didn’t and needed to pay a ton at a beach shop for one? Never let that happen again! Also with two of them, you have one for laying on and one for drying yourself off!
Are you finding your cookouts lacking? Well, if you don’t have the right tools for the job, you’re setting yourself up to fail! SideDeal has you covered though, because for today only, you can get this super helpful four-piece grilling set for just $12.
What exactly is in this set? Well, there’s a pair of tong, a classic piece of grilling equipment. The basting brush is there, too, which will help you coat your meat evenly in sauce. It’s a silicone brush, which makes it way easier to clean. The set also comes with a wire rack (grill more at once!), and finally, a metal dome that can keep food covered and warm.
All and all, it’s a pretty nice deal, so grab a set before it all sells out!
Sometimes you just... need to clamp something. A clamp is one of those tools that you don’t realize you need until you REALLY need it, but be prepared with Tacklife’s handy right angle clamp, which is only $16 if you use code 7FRDS982 at checkout.
This clamp is super useful if you’re building or repairing furniture and you need things to stay in place while glue sets or you drill them together. If you do a lot of DIY or home improvement projects, you’ll want this in your arsenal! The code only works until August 6 or until they sell out, so grab one before it’s too late!
This deal was originally published by Elizabeth Henges on 07/05/2020 and updated by Elizabeth Henges with new information on 08/02/2020.
As I expressed in an earlier Co-op, I’m on the prowl for my first cordless vacuum. So while I can’t vouch for the Dyson V7 Origin myself, hearsay suggests it’s one of the better options out there (let me know what you think in the comments), and Dyson generally makes high-quality products which makes this deal hard to ignore: Newegg is selling the Dyson V7 Fluffy Cordless Vacuum for $200.
This vacuum currently sits at just under $300 ($278 on Newegg) , and the list price on Amazon is $330. Still, you’re saving over $100 compared to Amazon. With a 0.14-gallon bin and 75% more brush bar power than its predecessor, the Dyson V6, you’ll get the capacity and the performance of some proper corded vacuums without any of the limitations. Better still, the head is interchangeable, so it can double as a car vac or traditional hand vac if need be.
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 6/10/2020 and updated by Jordan McMahon with new information on 7/31/2020.
Cuisinart 10-Piece Faux Marble Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
This $24 pack of five stylish Cuisinart knives can be yours at MorningSave today. Featuring faux marble handles, these knives have stainless steel blades with ceramic coating to keep food from sticking, so that lasagna you’re trying to cut won’t become cheesy noodle soup. Here’s the full set of knives you’ll get in the set, including their coverings:
- 1x 8" Chief Knife
- 1x 8" Slicing Knife
- 1x 7" Santoku Knife
- 1x 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- 1x 3.5" Paring Knife
There’s no excuse—wear a mask! Just wear one. It’s not up for debate, and it’s not rocket science, either. If you need a few more to bolster collection, so you have enough between loads of laundry, The Tie Bar has five packs of cotton masks for just $30 right now!
The Tie Bar has quite the selection too, with all sorts of bundles that’ll match your office attire. By the way, you should wear a mask if you’re just “normal” sick too. Be courteous. There’s also a rather colorful set of masks, too!
Oh and wash your hands, while you’re at it.
If case you haven’t noticed, I can’t get enough of JACHS NY’s awesome sales. This week might be the best sale of all, though, because I can’t resist a good Henley. You don’t have to resist either, because if you use code HNLY at checkout, you’ll get 60% off these shirts. Some of these get as low as $15!
So, what style will you grab? I’m a long-sleeve Henley person myself. That’s not the best for the summer, but hey, some of these long-sleeve Henleys are at $15, and why not stock up? If you want something to wear now, though, JACHS NY has you covered. So stock up and have a versatile shirt available whenever you need it!
While this product is marketed toward women, there’s no good reason anyone can’t pick up a vial of pepper spray. It’s non-lethal protection against humanity’s shortcomings, and it’s only $11 to buy a Mace key chain holding up to 20 burst shots of the peppery substance. The spray reaches up to 12 feet, too, which should be ample room to send your assailant to the floor crying like a baby.
As a girl of a certain age, I grew up in the heyday of Juicy. I’ve had several of their fragrances over the years and have to tell you they are still making some beautiful scents. From now until mid-August take 15% off your entire order and get free shipping with the code LUXE15.
I will say personally I still really like the I am Juicy line. With notes of passion fruit, gardenia, and cashmere it’s got an air of sophistication and playfulness. You can’t go wrong with Viva La Juicy Pink either. It’s jasmine, fuschia, and vanilla to unleash your inner heiress. It’s super understated yet really soft smelling. But it’s not all perfumes, there’s plenty of makeup to pick from too from this very girly but adorable and flirty company. Classic fragrance never goes out of style, we are however thankful sweatsuits with words on the butt did.
This deal runs until August 15 and everything ships for free with the code.
Get the whole family Disney ready even if you aren’t headed to the parks anytime soon. Adult tees are just $12 and kids are $8. This is a killer shirt sale from the house of mouse and this deal runs until Sunday night.
These all-over tees that are a collaboration with Cakeworthy are really starting to grow on me. This Stitch one is unbelievably adorable with that lil monster all over it. But like I said plenty of picks for boys, girls, mom, and dad. This is a great value for these and you’re looking at 50% or more off in some cases. If you see something you like snag it quick. Sizes are going fast.
Free shipping on all orders over $75 and the sale ends August 2.
I think I’ve made it obvious that I love me some action films, and the John Wick series is like the fine wine of the genre. Of course, you don’t drink fine wine in a coffee mug, so enjoy these films in the best way possible with the 4K upgrade. Best Buy has John Wick and John Wick Chapter 2 in 4K for $15, and the latest film, John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum, for $18. Nice!
Now, if you’re only missing one or two 4K John Wick films, it’s best to buy them separately. But, if you’re missing all three, The John Wick Chapters 1-3 bundle is for you instead. It’s cheaper than all three separately! But not cheaper than just filling the bull-shaped hole in your collection. Grab the best deal for you!
Tired of the same old meals, but don’t feel comfortable going to restaurants yet? This month, you can save big on some select cookbooks at Amazon’s eBook store and get some inspiration. There are some nice picks in here, like Saveur: The New Comfort Food, a cookbook of comfort foods from around the world. That’ll definitely have some new recipes to try, and it’s only $3! If you’re more interested in drinks, The Coffee Dictionary looks like a great crash course to one of the most popular drinks around. It’s also $3!
You have until the end of the month to grab these books, but why not start your new culinary journey today? Don’t forget, Kindle also has a free app you can download on your phone to make these recipes even easier to find and use when the time comes.
It’s a bit cheaper to pre-order Ghost in the Shell in 4K Ultra HD on Blu-Ray, now sitting at just $18 on Amazon’s digital shelves. This is the best fidelity this classic anime has been offered in, and it comes with a digital copy, so you won’t even have to risk messing up your precious disk and the beautiful case it ships in. Look forward to it September 8.
- Samsung 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive | $110 | Amazon
- Samsung 256GB EVO Select microSDXC | $35 | Amazon
- Micro Center microSD Card (64GB) | $9
Samsung T7 1TB External USB-C Drive | $160 | Best Buy
- SanDisk Extreme 512 GB microSD Card | $99 | B&H Photo
- SanDisk 128 GB microSD card | $28 | Newegg
- Seagate 2TB External USB Hard Drive | $58 | B&H Photo
- Anker 12 Outlets & 3 USB Ports Surge Protector Power Strip | $25 | Amazon
- Anker AA Alkaline Batteries (48-Pack) | $14 | Amazon
- Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries (4-Pack) | $7 | Amazon
- TCL True Wireless Earbuds | $56 | Amazon | Use code TCLKINJA
- TCL Active Noise Cancelling Headphones | $56 | Amazon | Use code TCLKINJA
- FIIL T1X TWS True Wireless Earbuds | $42 | Amazon
- AUKEY EP-N5 True Wireless Earbuds | $45 | Amazon | Use code KINJAEPN5
- Anker Liberty Air 2 Wireless Earbuds | $80 | Amazon
- Tribit StormBox Micro Bluetooth Speaker | $45 | Amazon
- Marshall Uxbridge Smart Speaker | $180 | Best Buy
- Plantronics True Wireless Sport Headphones | $100 | Best Buy
- Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Hi-Res Audio Headphones | $145 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro | $234 | Amazon
- Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker | $99 | Amazon
- Sony WH-XB900N Noise-Canceling Headphones | $178 | Best Buy
- Insignia 50-inch 4K UHD TV - Fire TV Edition | $300 | Amazon
- AUKEY Double-Shot ABS Keycap Set (Fortnite Theme) | $14 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- DIERYA Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | $47 | Amazon
- MP Mini Resin 3D Printer | $200 | Monoprice
- Apple MacBook Air | $899 | Amazon
- Apple MacBook Pro 16" | $2,099 | Amazon
- 50% off 2 Years of NordPass + 1 Month Free | $60 | NordPass | Use Code KINJAPASS
- Xfinity Subscription: $150 Visa Gift Card + 6mos Amazon Music for Students | Comcast
- Alienware 34" WQHD Curved Monitor | $1,030 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 18-Month VPN Plan | $50
- Linksys AC2200 Tri-Band Mesh WiFi Router | $150 | Best Buy
- 2-Year VPN Plan | $60
- Netgear Nighthawk A6X | $240 | Amazon
- Save up to $125 on a Verizon iPhone 11 | Best Buy
- Up to $50 Off Moment Gear | Moment
- MENEEA Switch Lite Charging Dock | $11 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- BEBONCOOL Xbox One Batteries (2-Pack) + Charger | $17 | Amazon
- Tom Nook Switch Lite Case | $17 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- PowerA Legend of Zelda Switch Messenger Bag | $27 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $28 | Amazon
- PowerA Wireless Switch Controller (Animal Crossing K.K. Slider) | $39 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $55 | Amazon
- Save up to 33% on Razer Gaming Peripherals | Amazon Gold Box
- Borderlands 3 | $10 | Best Buy
- Tekken 7 | $12 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 | $15 | Amazon
- Concrete Genie | $18 | Amazon
- Soulcalibur VI | $19 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 2 | $20 | Amazon
- NBA 2K20 | $20 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD | $21 | Amazon
- Dreams | $25 | Amazon
- Death Stranding | $34 | Amazon
- Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[Cl-R] | $39 | Amazon
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection | $40 | Amazon
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 | $40 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Royal | $40 | Amazon
- Nioh 2: Special Edition | $44 | Amazon
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III | $42 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy VII Remake | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus Premium Edition | $70 | Amazon
- Borderlands 3 | $10 | Best Buy
- The Evil Within 2 | $10 | Amazon
- Halo 5: Guardians | $15 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball FighterZ | $15 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition | $15 | Best Buy
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan | $15 | Amazon
- Crackdown 3 | $15 | Amazon
- Soulcalibur VI | $16 | Amazon
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection | $40 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Xbox One) | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Moving Out | $25 | Amazon
- Collection of Mana | $25 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $26 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster | $32 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- BioShock Collection | $35 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $35 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $35 | Amazon
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection | $44 | Amazon
- Mario Tennis Aces | $48 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $50 | Amazon
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- Buy One, Get One 50% Off | Speks | Promo Code BOGO50
- Funko Pop! Red Rain Batman | $5 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! PUBG Lone Survivor | $5 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! PUBG Sanhok Survivor | $7 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Marvel’s Black Widow (White Suit) | $8 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Eevee (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Jolteon (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Vaporeon (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Jenga: Fortnite Edition | $10 | Amazon
- Funko Star Wars and Marvel Subscription Boxes | $10 Each | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Cowboy Bebop Ballad of Fallen Angels | $15 | GameStop
- Funko Pop! The Lord of the Rings: Gwaihir with Gandalf | $15 | Amazon
- Stealing Coin Kitty Bank | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Minecraft The Panda Nursery | $17 | Amazon
- Pokemon Greninja/Electabuzz Mega Construx | $20 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne | $28 | Amazon
- LEGO City Space Mars Research Shuttle | $32 | Amazon
- Marvel Animated Black Panther Statue | $34
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian AT-ST Raider | $40 | Amazon
- Pre-order Eight Final Fantasy VII Polygon Figurines | $64 | Amazon
- LEGO Overwatch Watchpoint: Gibraltar Set | $68 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $101 | Amazon
- Bed and Brand Infused Aromatherapy Pillow | $39 | MorningSave
- Snuggle Me Weighted Blanket with Sleeves | $25 | MorningSave
- Prospera Shiatsu Foot Massager | $69 | SideDeal
- Hedgren Carve 20/55cm Spinner Case | $59 | MorningSave
- Aduro U-Clean Portable UV-C Sanitizing/Disinfecting Wand | $29 | MorningSave
- Beautysleep Quilted Waterproof Mattress Pad/Protector | $29 | MorningSave
- Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum (Refurbished) | $190 | Newegg
- Dyson V7 Origin Cordless Vacuum | $200 | Newegg
- Dyson V8 Animal Pro+ Cordless Vacuum | $300 | Dyson
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum | $400 | Dyson
- SGODA Dog Cooling Vest & Harness | $35 | Amazon
- RAYCOP Lite HEPA Allergen Vacuum (Refurbished) | $89 | MorningSave
- Serta Chelsea 3-Seat Multifunction Sofa | $159 | Walmart
- PetSafe CozyUp Folding Pet Steps | $35 | Amazon
- Ninetygo Carry-On Luggage (20" Black) | $65 | Amazon | Promo Code NINETYGOLGKJ + Clip Coupon
- Ninetygo Carry-On Luggage (20" Gray w/ Front Pocket Lock Cover) | $97 | Amazon | Promo Code NINETYGOLGKJ + Clip Coupon
- Echo Dot + 2 Months Amazon Music Unlimited | $17 | Amazon
- Echo Show 8 | $100 | Amazon
- Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (2-Pack) | $25 | Amazon
- Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit | $120 | Amazon
- Jolly Rancher Gummies (5lbs) | $13 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Star Wars Nerds Rope (16ct) | $19 | Amazon
- 16 Food Storage Containers | $25 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Faux Marble Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Chefman XL 8qt Programmable Pressure Cooker | $69 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart Advantage Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set | $100 | Wayfair
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $139 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Nutri Ninja Nutrient Extractor Single Serve Blender | $59 | Walmart
- Ninja Professional 72oz Blender | $79 | Walmart
- Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 Pressure/Slow Cooker and Air Fryer | $129 | Amazon
- Heat-Resistant BBQ Gloves | $19 | MorningSave
- Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
- 50 Ring Pops | $14
| Amazon Gold Box
- Tacklife Right Angle Clamp | $16 | Amazon | Use code 7FRDS982
- Alloy Antimicrobial Brass No-Touch Keychain Tool | $15 | MorningSave
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Buy $50+ | Amazon
- DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit and Socket Set (108 pieces) | $70 | Amazon
- GOOLOO 1200A SuperSafe Jump Starter | $45 | Amazon | Use code BVDQQNLC
- Vava 4K Dash Cam | $180 | Amazon
- Vava 4K Dash Cam | $180
| Vava | Promo Code SUMMERCAM
- 10% off Neck Gaiters | Gizmodo, Kotaku, Jalopnik, and More
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- Summer Henley Blowout Sale | JACHS NY | Use code HNLY
- Reusable Face Shields (10-Pack) | $25 | MorningSave
- Reusable Cotton Masks (Set of 2) | $24
- | Frank and Oak
- Annual Summer Sale | Huckberry
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- 50% off Blue Light Blocking Lenses | GlassesUSA | Promo code BLUE50
- 25% off Designer Brands | GlassesUSA
| Promo code EXCLUSIVE25
- 10% off Blue Light Glasses | GlassesUSA
- Dove Body Wash (34oz) | $8 | Amazon
- 15% off and Free Shipping | Juicy Couture | Use Code LUXE15
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk | $11 | Amazon
- Dolce & Gabbana The One (1.7oz) | $37 | Amazon
- Philips Norelco 6850 Electric Shaver with Attachments | $110 | Best Buy
- Free Satisfyer Pro 2 / $75 Purchase | Bellesa | Use Code SATISFY
- Get up to 50% off Select Items | Ella Paradis | Use Code SNOW
- CBD Starter Pack | $97 | Sunday Scaries
- Womanizer Liberty Vibrator | $99 | Bellesa Boutique
- 35% off Sitewide Sale | Honey Adult Play | Use Code SUMMER
- 25% Off Sitewide Sale | bareMinerals | Use Code BESTSALE
- Better Love Better Touch Vibe | $20 | Ella Paradis
- Supermom CBD Package | $149 | Sunday Scaries
- Lelo Sona | $50 | Ella Paradis
- Buy 2 Blu-Ray Movies, Get 1 Free | Amazon
- John Wick (4K) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 2 (4K) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum (4K) | $18 | Best Buy
- Ghost in the Shell (4K Blu-ray + Digital, Pre-order) | $18 | Amazon
- The Hateful Eight (Blu-Ray) | $7 | Amazon Gold Box
- The Hateful Eight (Digital) | $7 | Amazon Video
- Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Knives Out (Blu-ray) | $13 | Amazon
- Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) | $15 | Amazon
- Cookbooks, Food & Wine Kindle Books Sale | Amazon
- Up to 50% off Kodansha’s Ghost in the Shell (Digital) | Amazon
- The Art of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | $16 | Amazon
- Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook | $18 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Limited Edition | $43 | Amazon
- World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook | $16 | Amazon
- The Art of Super Mario Odyssey | $31 | Amazon
- Pre-Order The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition | $86 | Amazon
Need something new to watch? Who doesn’t love a good Tarantino movies? (Author’s note: This is not an invitation to tell me how much you hate Tarantino.) Amazon has 50% off select action titles, and ones of those titles is The Hateful Eight. It’s just $7 for the Blu-Ray, which is less than $1 per... hate... or something. If you prefer a digital copy, it’s only $7 on Amazon Video. Ironically, the DVD only copy is more expensive, and the Blu-Ray comes with a DVD, so you might as well get this copy!
There’s no telling how long this particular Gold Box deal will last, so grab it before it’s too late!
Real ones will remember my Vava 4K dash cam review from a couple months back when I used it to document a once-desolate New York City amid the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now that traffic has picked back up, shelling out for a proper dash cam is a smart investment. Not only is it a really bad time to worry about car insurance claims, especially if you’re wrongly accused of being at fault, taking scenic snapshots on the road is one of the few things you can do outside this summer.
The Vava 4K dash cam, one of the best for the job, is 10% off on Amazon (no promo code needed) and on the Vava site using the promo code SUMMERCAM. Whatever your shopping preference, don’t miss out on a $20 discount to the dash cam I called “a unique product in a category full of indistinguishable clones.” Because of its emphasis on in-car photography rather than safety alone, this cam boasts a wider appeal—as an artistic tool—beyond hazard protection and property surveillance.
Whether you’re cutting up lots of fruits and veggies or storing leftovers, food storage containers are to kitchens what water is to the human anatomy. If yours are wearing down, this $25 price for for 16 containers at Amazon is ideal. Ranging from 12oz to 35oz, these containers ship with easy snap lids that keep everything airtight for maximum freshness.
You may have seen our neck gaiter accessory around each of our sister sites’ dedicated store pages, but for a limited time only, we’re discounting each one by 10% and donating a percentage of the sales to charities like The National Black Justice Coalition, The Okra Project, and The Trevor Project. Support your favorite sites—and keep your face covered—while giving back to a benevolent cause.
Whether you want to show off your appreciation for Kotaku’s excellent games coverage or Jezebel’s meticulous (and sometimes hilarious) reporting on issues important to women, now is the chance to do so for just $19. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Trans Lifeline and The Okra Project, respectively. Each gaiter is washable and reusable and can also be used as a headband, bandana, wristband, neck warmer, and more.
Here’s a full rundown of our branded face shields, along with the names of the charities involved.
- Gizmodo - SRLP
- Kotaku - Trans Lifeline
- Lifehacker - The Okra Project
- Jalopnik - The National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- Jezebel - The Okra Project
- The Root - National Black Justice Coalition
- The A.V. Club -GLSEN
- The Takeout - GLSEN
- Deadspin - You Can Play Project
If you’ve ever had the burning desire to get your mom to try cannabidiol (CBD), have we got the deal for you. For a limited time, Sunday Scaries is giving moms and anyone who has a mom 33% off their “Supermom” bundle, bringing the final price down to $149, plus free shipping. On a normal day, this pack—which includes vitamin-infused sweet CBD gummies, sour vegan gummies, and not one but TWO CBD oil tinctures—would set your mom back $225. But because we like her (and you, if you’re the mom reading this), we’re cutting a discount to provide some much-needed relief. After spending months at home working and taking care of the kids, no one deserves it more than you or your Supermom.
Our new pals at Honey Adult Play have their summer sale running for one more day. Until tomorrow night take 35% off of your cart with the code SUMMER. And they’ve got quite an array of goodies depending on your needs and desires.
Their number one seller is the Jubilee vibrating butterfly which will be only $45 after the discount. The Allure wearable butterfly vibrator ($34) is another company favorite and great for couples. And the company’s own Honey wand ($49) is brand new and already becoming a fan favorite.
Free shipping on orders over $59, plus a free five-pack sample of aqua lube. This sale runs until July 31.
If you miss the sale fear not! We’ve got an exclusive deal with Honey to save you 20% off your orders for the rest of the year. Use our code KINJA from now until December 31 anytime you visit our playful pals.
Looking for the perfect piece to add to your home spa? Well, SideDeal’s got it for just $69. This Prospera Shiatsu Foot Massager is the relief your feet have been dreaming of. If you can’t get that pedicure and foot massager where you live or you just aren’t ready to go out to your regular salon this is the deal for you.
This lightweight and ergonomic massage is built to relax and bring the spa vibes to you right in the comfort of your humble abode. The Shiatsu kneading is professional levels of deep tissue massaging. It helps with stress, fatigue, pain, and anxiety. You earned a good day of pampering and getting comfy in your own home to do so all the better. This massager has three auto programs, two settings for intensity, the option for heat, and it’s easy to operate. Not bad for a quality item you’re saving $81 on.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Ain’t no sale like a summer sale, and at least in the men’s casual fashion world, Huckberry tends to host some of the best. This year, the NYC-based clothing retailer is showing off their top 60 deals including Adidas Bounce Hiker GTX all-terrain sneakers, Seavees Legend sneakers and Hawthorne slip-ons, Flint and Tinder shirts, Relwen chinos, Astorflex boots, and a whole helluva lot more. Shop the full sale here and shout your favorites in the comments below. We’ll have a full rundown in tomorrow’s edition of the best Huckberry sales, but in the meantime, you can’t go wrong with anything on this list.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned working for this website it’s that everyone loves masturbating and finding a good deal. Today, Ella Paradis has combined the two, slashing the price of the Better Love Better Touch vibrator by 69% (nice). With the press of a single button, you’ll reach that orgasm without hassle. Perfect for quarantine sexy times, this vibe is approved for use with water-based lubes and, according to the description “is easy to clean with soap and water.” For a fuss-free self-fuck, pick one up for yourself while it’s $44 off.
Y’all, let me tell you: I’ve seen some nasty videos from some nasty people spitting in other’s peoples faces. If you’re particularly vulnerable and you’re dealing with hordes of people on a daily basis, consider purchasing this ten pack of face shields for just $25. Elastic straps connect to a foam band that keeps it comfortable on your forehead. These shields are latex- and fiberglass-free, too. MorningSave has these in sizes made for both adults and kids.
Ring Pops are still hands down my favorite impulse buy at the drug store. I will put a ring on all of it, they’re tasty and nostalgic. Save $8 on this massive bag of 50 Ring Pops are spend the rest of the summer sucking in style.
They are individually wrapped so you can share or take them with you wherever you go. I used to take them to the movie theater. ::shreds tear:: All five classic flavors are in the bag too: cherry, strawberry, watermelon, blue raspberry, and berry blast. I really like that in the instructions they’ve listed that they are “great for virtual parties.” What a time we live in. But I mean how often do you get to wear a huge edible piece of jewelry? Looks cute, tastes awesome.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
It’s actually called Mysophobia if we want to be scientific about it. But not one of us isn’t more conscious about what we touch or don’t want to touch, washing our hands, and using hand sanitizer regularly. These aren’t bad things. MorningSave wants to take it a step further with 70% off these no-touch keychain tools.
Now that you’ve mastered not touching your face these keychains can help you with not touching anything else. The antimicrobial metal kills bacteria to aid in keeping your hands cleaner. Just think of everything you have to touch: door hooks, keypads at checkouts, elevator buttons, and everything gross at the gas station. This handy little tool is now your savior. It’s small enough to have in your pocket so no excuse for not bringing it with you. It also works as a bottle opener which is a nice extra feature. Get this two-pack for just $15 and share one with a friend.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Looking for a new RPG to try? The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III has a passionate following who swear by this turn-based RPG. Featuring a world filled with rich lore and deep characters, you can purchase the Extracurricular Edition up at Amazon for $42. On Nintendo Switch, that package comes with a 20-page artbook, alternate cover art, an animated lenticular card, and over a dozen DLC items. PS4's version of the special release is called Early Enrollment Edition, and folks buying that one will be in for a soundtrack instead of the art card and DLC.
Now graduated from Thors Military Academy, Rean has become an instructor at the Thors Branch Campus, a newly-opened academy that quickly finds itself thrust onto the national stage. It is here that he takes the lead of a brand new Class VII, and must guide a new generation of heroes into an unknown future.
Though all is calm now, the nefarious Ouroboros organization continues to weave a dark plot that could engulf the entire continent in war...or perhaps something even more sinister.
Trails of Cold Steel III invites players into a world full of intrigue and excitement that is years in the making. They will embark on a whirlwind tour through the never-before-seen lands of the recently expanded Erebonian countryside, and encounter fresh faces as well as old friends familiar to fans of the series. In true Trails fashion, the deep, engaging story pairs with an incredible cast of characters and a combat system refined over decades of innovative RPG world-building.
I have one of FunLab’s switch cases and I absolutely love it. They are well made, protect my Switch Lite beautifully, and keep it scratch-free. This adorable Tom Nook one is no different and today it’s $2 off.
These cases are for the Switch Lite and made from two-layer PU leather. They are durable and brilliantly printed and vibrant in color. This Tom Nook one is slighted raise with his cute con artist face. The lining on the inside is soft to keep your device safe and sound. It’s got five slots for game cards that will keep them dust-free. It easily closes with two magnetic snaps and stays closed. This case isn’t bulky and can be tossed in your purse or backpack. Or heck just use this as your purse, which I have done. Look Tom may be a crook but this cute carrying case is the accessory you need to be the most stylish mayor of all the islands. No turnips required.
Free two-day shipping for Prime members.
No one likes their internet service provider (ISP), so why on earth would you want the same people who throttle your connection when you download too many games on Steam to pry into your browsing history? We’ve been saying this for a while now, but your personal data should remain private and a VPN is the best step toward maintaining anonymity online.
While I recommend bookmarking and shopping our VPN deals each week or reviewing our commenter-curated list of the best VPNs on the market, I found out this morning you can bag 2 years of VyprVPN for $60, amounting to $2.50 a month—a competitive deal just outpricing reader-favorite Private Internet Access by a narrow margin.
For that low cost, Vypr supports five connections at once, over 70 server locations worldwide, apps across a number of devices, and Chameleon protocol, which asserts to “defeat VPN blocking to bypass restrictive censorship.” Join the fight against corporate surveillance today.
Soon enough, you’ll be rolling up to your mountain biking trips like Jay from down the block with the boombox blaring on his shoulders. The Tribit StormBox Micro is an ultra portable Bluetooth speaker that clips onto your bike, backpack, or other things that play nicely with clips. It’s 20% off at Amazon right now, or $45 if you’re only interested in totals.
It features powerful speakers driven by XBass technology and a TI amplifier, and with 100-foot range, you don’t have to be very close to your smartphone to keep the signal strong. The StormBox Micro is perfect for outdoor adventures with its IP67 water and dust resistance and 8-hour battery life, and for even more power, you can grab two and pair them up in stereo mode.