By now, you’ve heard of Philips’ smartphone-controlled Hue lighting system, but if you were waiting for a (all-too rare) deal to get started, it’s time to get out your credit card.
Note: These starter kits don’t include the new Apple HomeKit-compatible Bridge. Apple is actually selling it for $40 on their site right now, but if you were going to get the A19 starter kit, you might as well just pay $200 for the kit with the new Bridge included.
- Philips Hue A19 Starter Kit ($170) | Best Buy
- Philips - Hue BR-30 Starter Kit ($130) | Best Buy
- Philips - Hue BR-30 Light Bulb ($50) | Best Buy
- Philips - Hue Bloom Accent Light ($60) | Best Buy
- Philips - Friends of Hue Iris Extension Dimmable Plug-Based Light ($70) | Best Buy
- Philips - Friends of Hue 120-Lumen, 12W LightStrip Luminaire Starter Kit ($170) | Best Buy
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.