Jessica Coen sang the praises of BaByliss back in January 2012, so the fact that it’s still turning heads speaks volumes about its effectiveness.
At $200, it’s not really surprising that the Buttercup Blow Dryer by Drybar didn’t win the popular vote, but the fact that it snagged 33% at that price tag should make everyone at least give it a second look.
Third place went to the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler Dryer, a brush and blow dryer in one that’s been as cheap as $20 in the past. An easy recommendation for those wanting to try something different, who are on a budget, or both.
Hey, while you’re here, tell us what you’d like us to a run votes on in the future.
More Gear For Your Bathroom:
- Most Popular Men’s Deodorant, Antiperspirant, and Alternatives
- Most Popular Women’s Deodorant, Antiperspirant, and Alternatives
- Five Best Electric Toothbrushes
- Most Popular Mouthwash: Listerine, Plus Alternatives
- The Shaving Gear Worth Your Money
- Five Best Razors
- The Best Electric Razor (Co-Op)
- The Best Electric Razor (Gizmodo)
- Five Best Shaving Creams
- Five Best Dry Shampoos
- Seven Best Lip Balms
- Eleven Best Mascaras
- Most Popular Sunscreen: Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.