Looking for a new storage solution? You can get a 1 TB Samsung solid-state drive for 50% off on Amazon, bringing the price down to $100. It’s been selling for $120 in recent weeks, so that’s some added savings on top of an already solid deal. The SSD features read speeds up to 550 MB/s and read speeds up to 520 MB/s, making this a speedy drive for perpetual multi-taskers.
Our days may be blending together, but there are still a few things we can do to switch things up. A new playlist or two will help sprinkle in some variety, or maybe finding a new podcast to sink into will do the trick. Either way, a good Bluetooth speaker is a nice wall to fill your room with sound while you work, so long as it won’t bug anyone else. Right now, JBL’s Charge 4 speaker is down from $180 to $130 at Target, saving you $50 on a solid way to bump your favorite tunes.
Foolishly, I bought the 44mm Apple Watch Series 6 at full price—$429 for the GPS/non-LTE version—back in September. For a limited time, you can snatch one up yourself for $379 over at Amazon in Space Gray, or cop the smaller 40mm Series 6 in (PRODUCT)RED, Gold w/ Pink Sand Sport band, or Silver w/ White Sport band for $349. (The only catch is the Space Gray model doesn’t ship until November 30.) So far, the Series 6 has been kind to me, what with its faster S6 dual-core processor, advanced fitness tracking capabilities, and most importantly to me, the ability to stream music without my phone in reach. That said, I almost regret buying the Series 6 knowing what I know now about the SE. The exclusive features aren’t for everyone, including myself.
If you don’t need an ECG sensor or blood oxygen monitoring, the more affordable Apple Watch SE is the Apple Watch to buy this year. Though it does use the 1-year-older Series 5 chip, it’s still twice as fast as a Series 3 and honestly doesn’t cost much more at the current $230 sale price. Regardless of which color you go with, the 40mm Apple Watch SE is $49 off. Only in Silver (again, with the White Sport band), the larger 44mm size has the same discount, bringing the checkout totals for both down to $230 and $260, respectively. The 44mm is also available in Space Gray for a less substantial $20 off—or $289. The SE packs all the most commonly used features of the Series 6, without the hefty price tag. Get it if you don’t need the in-depth health stuff.
But don’t take it from me. My wife, the wearables expert in our household had this to say in her review for Gizmodo:
Unless your top priority is future-proofed advanced health-monitoring, or you just really love an always-on display, you should get a Watch SE. I promise you won’t feel like you’ve been cheated. If you’re not sure if you like smartwatches enough to plop down $400, then absolutely the Watch SE is the way to go. Don’t even look at the $200 Series 3. Don’t even think about it for your children, as it doesn’t even support the Family Setup feature that the cheapest watch seems perfect for. While the Series 3 was a great smartwatch, its time has passed. We thank it for its service and wish it a happy afterlife.
Are you the friend constantly asking if anyone has a charger? Or pre-pandemic were you asking bartenders if you could plug your phone somewhere? The second option is probably not on the table now so what better way to solve the problem than by grabbing these two Power Banks Keychains for $20.
I’ve had Mophie products before and really like them. This two-pack is a great value so whether it’s you who needs these or a friend no one should be without power again. I personally like to have one at all times and swap two out each day, one is charging while one is out and about with me. Lightweight and with two carabiners you’ll get up to seven-plus hours of extra power on the go. Charge up fast with the USB-C port. You and your pal can juice up your phones together if you choose to share. You’ll also be able to recharge tablets or wireless headphones with these powerbanks.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Starting today save 69% on this 18" LED ring kit. We are probably headed for another quarantine so if you didn’t grab one of these to improve your selfies, upgrade your TikToks, or even just to help with better lighting for makeup now is the time. This deal will run until December 15 just use the code 69DO1N37 at checkout.
In this kit, you get the 18" LED ring light, a 61" light stand, a soft tube, a white and orange color filter, a ball head hot shoe adapter, a universal power adapter, a smartphone holder, and a carrying bag. The stand is made from aluminum alloy, easy to position, and assemble. The white and orange color filters will help you discover which hue and color temperatures work best. The hot shoe adapter works with most DSLR cameras. The smartphone holder is compatible with most phones as well. This is a really nice deal and a great starter set for anyone wanting to give their creative endeavors a boost. Remember the #1 TikTok tip is well-lit videos do better all around.
This will ship for free if you are a Prime member.
Do you have a bunch of shit you need to plug into your computer? Like, everything is ridiculously important and simply cannot wait? Well, luckily for you, Aukey apparently shares your philosophy on computer usage. For a decent $56 with the promo code BD6ID62O, you can get an Aukey 12-in-1 USB-C Hub. You can plug in ethernet cords, multiple USBs, as well as microSD cards that can transfer data at 5 gigabytes per second. Listen, I’m not a tech person, but all of this sounds pretty good, and with $15 off the list price, it’s a decent deal.
While the Apple AirPods’ charging case is pretty sturdy, it never hurts to have a little extra protection for this expensive item. I found, too, that I rarely misplace them since I put a bright pink case on mine. I kind of wish I had held out though, so I could get this adorable $17 AirPods case featuring The Child instead.
Normally $20, Baby Yoda can hold onto an AirPods 1 or 2 charging case with this deal.
You can purchase a 32-inch Insignia Fire HD tv for a cool $100 right now at Amazon. At this size, it may not be quite big enough for your living room set up, but this seems like an ideal fit for a kitchen or maybe a bedroom. It’s nice to have a small TV in the kitchen for watching while you clean or cook, and even more so if you like to follow recipes with a visual aid.
I have a Fire TV myself, and while I could stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and other services through my PlayStation 4, it is really convenient to have everything ready to run straight from my TV and saves on energy, as well (better to have one device running than two, right?).
This is the lowest this television has been priced at as far as I can tell, so grab this deal while it’s still available!
Today, Aukey’s 21W USB-C car charger is only $9 when using coupon code VVF2B9UZ. With a USB-A port added, you can charge two devices at once, and the throughput is enough to charge more demanding devices like the iPad or Nintendo Switch at their fastest speeds, though you may only achieve that using one port at a time.
If you’re regularly charging two or more devices at once, consider picking up this 36W metallic upgrade. You’ll lose the USB-C hookup for a second USB-A port, but they support simultaneous quick charging at 18W each.
So you’re ready to grab a smart speaker, but not sure which route to go. You’ve got plenty of options, but right now Amazon has a two-pack of Sonos One speakers, which offers support for both Google Assistant and Alexa to suit all your needs, and can easily be paired up with all your other Sonos gear for better sound. At $380 even with a discount, it’s not cheap, but if you’ve got the money, you won’t be sweating it while you blast your favorite albums.
In his roundup of the best VPNs at Gizmodo, Andrew Couts called NordVPN “fast and easy to use,” citing accessibility and affordability as reasons to subscribe. Though it’s almost always marked down from its $287 list price, the 2-year plan is nonetheless the cheapest option to get started with the service and continue using it long-term. For a limited time only, though, it’s not only 68% off, bringing your total to just $89 for 730 days, but it also comes with an extra plan on top of that—chosen at random by the Nordic gods—using the promo code KINJAGIFT through December 1.
Couts says in his abbreviated review:
No matter what you pay, you’ll get access to more than 5,400 servers in more than 60 countries, a bunch of features you may or may not want, and, because the company is based in Panama, assurances that your data—or lack of data, as the case may be—is outside of U.S. and European jurisdictions. Like every other VPN on this list, NordVPN claims to have a “strict no-logs policy,” so most of your data isn’t collected, the company says. It does still collect your email address, payment information, and the timestamp of the last time you launched the VPN.
But NordVPN isn’t without its downsides. “...some researchers have found that it sends your email address and Google Ad ID to a marketing company when you register through the Android app and contains some trackers,” Couts explains. “Another downside is that some of NordVPN’s servers are rented, which means another company you need to trust is in the mix. And yes, one of those servers got hacked in 2018.”
Still, if you want the one of the most reliable VPN clients, with the budget to support its robust infrastructure, you can’t go wrong with NordVPN. Plus, with availability on virtually every platform you can think of—from macOS to Android TV—it’s equal parts ubiquitous and acclaimed. Endorsed by PCMag, Wired, CNET, Business Insider, and more, it may be time to board the Nord hype train if you’re somehow unwedded to a VPN already.
Amazon is running a buy two, get one free sale on games that’s perfect for anyone looking to immediately build their next-generation console collection. The sale includes brand new games like Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Players can grab the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions of those games, as well as current-generation versions. The sale also features recent 2020 releases like Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time and Marvel’s Avengers.
Are you a My Best Buy member? If you have an account on BestBuy.com, the answer is probably yes. Until logging in this morning, I didn’t realize I was a My Best Buy member, and now that I know the truth, it’s time to buy some video games at steep discounts. Best Buy is running early Black Friday deals exclusive to anyone enrolled in the program, including the recently released Watch Dogs: Legion on PS4 and Xbox, complete with next-gen upgrades for anyone lucky enough to score a PS5 or Xbox Series X. (If anyone has any leads on availability or wants to donate their PS5 order, please DM me.) Whether you’ve slept on the title or simply want to play a version that might perform better than the poorly optimized PC version, now’s your chance to save 50%.
While Watch Dogs: Legion is arguably the most compelling offer in this sale given its newness, Just Dance (XB1, PS4, Switch) Destroy All Humans (XB1, PS4), Saints Row: The Third Remastered (XB1, PS4), Saints Row IV (Switch), Jump Force (PS4, XB1), Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection (Switch), Blair Witch (XB1, PS4), The Wonderful 101 (PS4, Switch), Blair Witch (XB1, PS4), and a fuckton of amiibo are on sale, as well as plenty more games at various prices, all of which are under $30. Check some things off your holiday shopping list ahead of time this year—with shipping delays abound due to COVID-related fulfillment constraints, putting in your video game orders for little Johnny (or Big Adult John) now is the best way to ensure it arrives on cue.
My Best Buy members can get early access to Best Buy’s upcoming Black Friday sale now by catching some savings on select Nintendo Switch titles. The standout picks among the crop of titles are Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and The Wonderful 101 Remastered Edition. The sale includes several Switch ports like Metro Exodus, Saints Row: IV re-Elected, and Assassin’s Creed III Remastered. Those looking to bring family game night to the Switch can save on an array of game show adaptations, from Family Feud to Jeopardy.
From now until Monday grab two plushes from the Disney store in an almost two for one sale. There are well over 50 to pick from covering Pixar, princesses, and animated characters old and new. The price that is the highest will be the one you pay and then the next plush you select will just be $1. Use the code HUGS at checkout and see the savings in your cart.
I’m loving the design on WALL•E so I have to recommend him. I wish some of the Star Wars items were included in this sale but maybe when we get closer to the actual holiday Disney will have a good sale on those too. But there are lots of very cute characters to choose from so you’re sure to make a little one or a Disney fan of any age very happy.
Free shipping on orders over $75.
If you’re into total chaos and want to give it a try when it comes to gaming, you should check out Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition, a looting adventure with tons of twists and turns. The graphics are amazing, and you’ll spend hours attempting to get to the next part of the wasteland while collecting scrap on the way. Available on PS4 and Xbox One for $30, it’s a great price to try out something new! Don’t forget you’ll also get a free next gen upgrade for each respective console, but you’ll have to have a disc drive. Just make sure to get a copy before they’re all gone!
I don’t know about you, but as a tangental Star Wars fan, I only made it through the first season of The Mandalorian because of Baby Yoda. Luckily, the masses have done us all a favor and gave us what we all need—a plush of our favorite character for a decent $18. You can cuddle with him when the new season drops in a few days. Thank me later.
If you’re looking for a great gift for an Animal Crossing fan my favorite Switch bag is 20% off right now. This beautifully constructed bag can be used as a wristlet or a shoulder bag. Heck, I’ve actually used this as a purse because it’s so cute. It fits both the Switch and Switch Lite and has 4 cards slot in the front pocket so you have options on the go. The quality of the bag really is tops and I was impressed by the high-quality canvas. The strong material protects both the inside and the outside of the bag and obviously the contents within. Your Switch is safe and sound from scratches and damage-causing bumps. The zipper moves smoothly and keeps all contents snuggly within.
It comes in 4 colors/patterns. There is a green, a pink, or a white/teal with the classic Nook leaves as an option. And a white color with colorful little bugs, fossils, and fruits on it too called “Island Pattern.”
This item has one-day shipping for Prime members and just clip the coupon for savings.
Dirt 5 is set to launch in just a couple of short days, but order through Eneba (PC-only) and you can save $10 on your purchase. You’ll only get the savings with discount code DIRTYNOV.
With over 70 tracks and a huge list of cars, Dirt 5 is positioned to be a dream game for rally racing fanatics. A star-studded campaign has you climbing the ladder to solidify your status as the offroading champion of the world, while an all new Playgrounds mode fosters creativity with user-created tracks and racing arenas.
Oh, did I mention this deal includes Amplified Edition content? Here’s what that includes:
- Three days early access;
- Ford F-150 Raptor PreRunner by Deberti Design;
- Ariel Nomad Tactical;
- Audi TT Safari;
- VW Beetle Rallycross;
- Three exclusive player sponsors with fresh objectives, rewards and liveries;
- Currency and XP earning boosts;
- Access to all post launch content, including a minimum of 12 cars, 60 Career events, new player sponsors with fresh rewards and liveries, and more items for features yet to be revealed.
Eneba has the goods. Again, use promo code DIRTYNOV.
Your floors are starting to feel grimey, and your trusty ol’ broom doesn’t seem to really do the trick anymore. A vacuum cleaner can not only help speed up the process, but make sure all the little specs of gunk that brooms can often miss get picked up. The Dyson V10 has a powerful cleaning head that’s ready for deep cleaning sessions, and it’s cordless, so you can get into all those tough-to-reach spots without hassle. All that power would typically cost you over $350, but right now you can get a refurbished modelfor just $280, so you’re paying a pretty low price for a vacuum that’ll make cleaning your floors a breeze.
I can’t speak for anyone else’s experience, but trying to figure out your lineage in a black family can be quite the task. We’re cut from all different stocks of humanity, and many of us don’t have recorded family history to preserve legacies. But with options like this comprehensive 23andMe DNA test kit, you can start to peel back layers you never thought possible. It’s now $89 at Amazon.
And it’s not just about uncovering your heritage:
- HEALTH FEATURES: Know your genes. Own your health. Learn how genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions. Find out if you’re a carrier for certain inherited conditions. Discover what your DNA has to say about your well-being and how it can influence certain lifestyle choices.*
- ANCESTRY AND TRAITS FEATURES: Know your personal story in a whole new way. Discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Everyone deserves a secure, private place to explore and understand their genetics. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share
A good protein bar can make all the difference after a run, as a quick breakfast option, or even as an on the go treat. RXBAR is a brand that’s been that for me on and off. If you’re looking to bulk up your pantry with a great workout snack you can grab up to 30% on a variety of their products today.
If you have a favorite like the Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars, these boxes are running for $27 in this sale, which is a nice savings of about $10 off the usual price. This is one of their better tasting bars but each is made with real ingredients like actual peanuts, 100% chocolate, and egg whites. Each bar is packed with 12 grams of protein and 5-grams of fiber. However, there is an obvious downside if you are allergic to any of those.
There is the best seller bundle if you’d like to give a few different ones a try or even if you have a large hungry household. This pack favors both those who like sweet and savory. This deal offers 24 bars: Chocolate Sea Salt, Blueberry, Mixed Berry, Peanut Butter, and Peanut Butter Chocolate.
There is also a best seller bundle of their oats line. For $19 you get 9 cups of their fan-favorite instant oats to prepare as you like with hot water or prepare overnight. You can eat them plain, or with honey, peanut butter, really anything thing that suits your tastebuds. Each cup has 12 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber and all are made with 100% whole grain oats. If you need a good breakfast this is an excellent choice.
All of these will ship for free for Prime members.
The recommendations are all over to stay home and not travel for Thanksgiving. I won’t be traveling to see my family which is a bummer because this is one of my favorites days. Wayfair has a ton of decorations and figures to bring a little of this holiday into your home and make it feel a little more festive.
This feels like a real mom selection for decorating with traditional turkeys. The handmade palm turkey figurine is 25% off. He’s made of 100% Bankuan and would look fetching as a centerpiece for your solo feast.
I don’t know why but this guy is really speaking to me. Made from recycled wood this country cousin of Tom Turkey is only slightly unsettling but still kind of charming even with his dead-eyed stare. I’d be proud to sit him on my shelf and would probably let him ride all year. A little cottage vibe for the season or all seasons.
For the classy household may I present this glass turkey with long elegant legs, it’s also 40% off. You could position this one in the center of the table as if it’s overseeing all the fixins. Perch it near a bottle of champagne for ultimate fanciness.
Free two-day shipping on orders over $35.
I don’t know about you, but for ME, the best thing about the holidays is the delicious food. If you’re in need of some new cookware to make that ham, turkey, and stuffing, check out a Tools of the Trade Stainless Steel Cookware Set for a low, low $30. It comes with three pots, a sauté pan, and a frying pan, as well as a flower steamer, pasta spoon, spatula, and a large spoon, all for 75% off the original list price of $120.
This shouldn’t need to be said, but please please be safe during the holidays. Ms. ‘Rona is still lurking in these streets, so however you celebrate, do it with your third eye open and your masks nearby.
If you’re a regular to Kinja Deals, you should know we’re big fans of Kyoku knives. They’re super-sharp and is a necessity for any aspiring home cook. This six-inch utility knife is made with Japanese, Damascus steel, and has an ergonomic handle. It’s only $65 with the promo code KYOKU63K added at checkout. Grab it before it’s gone.
Oh, the joys of owning a larger vehicle. Not only does it cost more for parking in just about every city I’ve ever been to, but the jump starters, too, come at a premium. On the bright side, they occasionally go on sale for 20% off, as is the case with the Gooloo jumper pictured here.
This 800A jump starter—which can breathe new life into your SUV, pickup truck, tractor, and even yacht—normally costs $50. Compared to the $80-$90 price tag on a lot of the 1500A models (the 800A Gooloo supports up to 8-liter gas and 6-liter diesel engines), that’s a steep luxury tax for owners of smaller wheels.
Net yourself a high-end jump starter for the entry-level cost of $40 by adding it to your cart here and entering the promo code ER2VZIBE at checkout. You’ll never have to worry about your truck or phone dying again, thanks to its built-in 20,800mAh power bank functionality.
At Home Depot you can score an 18V Ryobi cordless compact drill and driver for $30 cheaper than usual, bringing the final total to $99. If you already have Ryobi ONE+ tools, you can use any of the 18V batteries from them to back up the two you get in the box. This package doesn’t include bits and such, but those are 25% off, too.
Let’s say you spent the weekend reveling in the defeat of a bumbling authoritarian demagogue, lighting up the streets and perhaps going a little too hard with the adult beverages. You might feel the urge to take it easy for a night, treating yourself to an at-home spa day, keeping up the social distancing while releasing the tension in your shoulders and feet. Now 50% off at The Home Depot, the Titan Pro Series faux leather reclining massage chair has everything you need to relax this week before the fight for a more equal and environmentally conscious world rages on.
Complete with five remote-controlled massage programs, body scanning tech, and advanced compression massages functionality for your calves and feet, this chair would normally set you back a whopping $2,799. But, for a limited time, you can experience all the kneading, tapping, shiatsu, flapping, and knocking you want without the hassle and potential contagion of visiting a professional masseuse as COVID numbers spike yet again. Seeing as this is one of Home Depot’s Special Buy offers, it’s safe to assume it’ll only last a day or two at most. After all this working from home, your back deserves a break.
Get your fill of needed kitchenware before the holidays at Amazon. For a short time, you can grab tea kettles, grills, roasters, salt and pepper shakers, and so much more for 30% off their original list price. Why not become the chef you want to be? Grab em’ before they’re gone!
I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve been getting through this socially-distant life on the power of caffeine and stubbornness, alone. Luckily for you, though, I’ve found a deal to get you to explore the world of coffee with a subscription to Atlas Coffee Club and $10 off your first bag! The price per shipment is about $4, so that’s super cheap. Featuring beans from Kenya, my home country of Brazil, and a number of other places around the world, you can have your caffeine fix and imagine yourself on vacation in paradise whenever the world gets a vaccine. Sounds peaceful. Take me there.
Why wait for Black Friday to treat yourself to some fun goodies? Bellesa felt the same way and has activated its sitewide deal now. Take up to 30% off your order, but the savings here are tiered. 20% off when you spend $69, 25% off when you spend $99, and 30% when you spend $149. You will get 15% off any order up to that first tier.
Bellesa’s own line has produced some amazing toys. (Yes, I cherish my Nirvana!) They’ve got some new toys and they are so adorable I’m already in love. Both of these are under the Diskreet moniker and are made for a life on the go. They are also just $49. And they look like perfect adult Polly Pockets from the outside, hence the discretion.
First is the sneaky version of the company’s best selling Air. The Diskreet Air uses the same kinetic suction tech as the original and this is the smallest, quietest, and most sneaky form this toy has ever been. There is a lot of power in such a small vibe. Plus it’s pretty, just so pretty.
The Diskreet Vibe is the companion piece to the Diskreet Air. This vibe sizes down the tech of the Aurora and Dea but not the potency. They somehow managed to get all that in just a 3.5” diameter toy. Choose how you want to groove with the multiple sides, there are options. This clitoral vibrator is just as cute as the above Air in its baby blue clamshell case. Both of these cases look like mirrors or compacts and fit snuggling in your purse. They’re USB charged and waterproof too.
Free shipping on orders over $29.
I’m so proud of you for still wearing a mask, it’s super cool of you. But do you need an upgrade or maybe something a little more heavy-duty? Or maybe you just want to put your mind at ease with something a smidge more protective? Grab 40 of the KN95 masks from Meh right now for just $20.
These are industry-standard which means they are supposed to filter 95 percent of particles. That is just about as good as you can get. So the mask obviously doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of catching or spreading something but if you wear it correctly it still drastically reduces the likelihood. These are also great if you’ve got severe allergies or asthma and protect against pollen, dander, and whatnot. The KN-95 isn’t made for clinical environments not that you’re performing surgery with these but they will definitely protect you and others against what is currently out there. Not all heroes wear capes, but they do wear masks. So thank you.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on Meh before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Check the gift for your skincare-obsessed friend off your list with a Glow Recipe Glow Together Set for a decent $34. It includes their famous Watermelon Sleeping Mask as well as the Watermelon Glow Ultra Fine Mist. The sleeping mask is made with watermelon extract and hyaluronic acid to moisturize your face overnight for a dewy glow the next morning. The Ultra Fine Mist does great as a midday toner, to refresh your face throughout the day and cut a bit of oil, keeping your face cool, calm, and collected. Plus, it smells like Jolly Ranchers. What are you waiting for?
Ella Paradis is still having a 60% off tons of sex toys this holiday season with the promo code COZY. Among them is the queen of queens, the Lelo Sona 2 Cruise. It stimulates your clitoris with small puffs of air that can be automatically controlled by the pressure you (or a partner) use when you’re getting down to business. It also comes with multiple speeds and rhythms to get you hot, bothered, and ultimately sated. Whatcha waiting for?
COVID-19 is still a threat. That’s why we hooked y’all up with 30% off newly designed N95 masks (CE Niosh-approved N95s!) using the exclusive promo code KINJA30 at MQ Direct. As we know, real, NIOSH CDC certified and approved N95 masks filter out 95% of air particles and are the most effective way to block out airborne pathogens. You can grab a 10-pack for $42, and a 20-pack for $82! Please stay safe out there—let’s not play politics with a novel coronavirus!
This deal was originally published by Ignacia Fulcher in September 2020 and updated by Elizabeth Lanier with new information on 11/14/2020.
N95MaskCo is offering an exclusive 15% off offer to all Kinja deal seekers right now on its N95 respirator cup mask collection using promo code KINJASAVE.
These masks feature a cup design for a tight but comfortable fit around your face, and are CDC-approved. You can check it out for yourself right here, where you will see manufacturer Xiantao Zhongyi listed next to approval #84A-787 for this model, the ZYB-11.
In my personal opinion, these are still a little pricey even after the discount— but I suppose it is nice to be sure that you are getting the real deal with these masks, each of which N95MaskCo says blocks “at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) particles.” Be sure to check out another Kinja exclusive deal that’s still running on MQDirect today which sees even lower prices on N95 masks, while still available.
ModCloth is starting their Black Friday deals today. For the rest of the month grab 30% off anything on the site and dig throw their throwback wears. You’ll also receive an extra 40% off of anything in the sale section. That discount is cutting original prices to 80% in some cases. Revamp your winter looks and save a nice chunk. No codes needed.
A great cardigan is key in the fall and winter. And a brilliant pop of color can really make it stand out. I’m all about fashion and function and that’s what this is. This long cardigan is made of cozy and warm polyester and comes in a gorgeous rich gold color. It’s only $18 in this deal.
A cute retro skirt in an autumn jewel tone is key. It’s effortlessly chic and can blend in with your current wardrobe. Add black tights and boots for a solid winter look. This cute A-line mini skirt is made of crepe fabric, has pockets, and looks straight from the 70s. This will be a groovy addition to your closet for just $24.
A solid pair of heeled boots are the perfect touch to any ensemble. These black boots go with anything and are a little bit vintage and a little bit witchy. Just because the supernatural season has passed doesn’t mean you can’t integrate those spooky vibes into any outfit. And the chunky heel is only 3 inches so no fear if you’re worried, these are comfy and stable. The Spoonful of Sugar boots are just $48 in this sale.
Free shipping on all orders over $49.
If your muscles are just as stressed as you are, grab a Taotronics massage gun. Down to $72 with promo code RELIEVE, you’ll have six gun attachments and twenty-speed modes to really get into the deep tissue of your legs, shoulders, and wherever else you’ve got a little tension.
Winter is here, just like the Starks said. A good way to prevent chapped lips is to get a lip balm that really works. From personal experience, Jack Black Lip Balm is the truth. It has a natural mint flavor that gives you a satisfying tingle when applied and will last for the majority of the day without having to re-apply. Plus, a three-pack is $22, which is on the more expensive side, but I promise you won’t use the other two for at LEAST a couple of months. Think of it as an investment against ashy lips.
Sometimes we need a refresher. Well, for a low $5 you can try Mario Badescu Face Spray. Made with aloe, herbs, and rosewater, it’s a great midday skincare pick-me-up, especially if your skin is on the dry side. It moisturizes your face while also cutting excess oil like a toner, and it’s super affordable. It honestly sells itself.
Just because it’s Friday the 13th in the weirdest year ever doesn’t mean today should be made worse. In fact, our pals at Ella Paradis want to slash prices and ensure there are no bad vibes. We really don’t need any more given everything so save up to 70% off select items. You’ll see the savings come off in your shopping cart so need for a code.
All the Better Love toys are great go-to’s if you’re a bit indecisive. I know I’ve mentioned the Rabbit Lily ($42) as a fave so obviously, I going to recommend it. It’s the perfect classic vibe and never lets me down.
Tenga has some pretty dope products, mostly for dudes. I’ve seen and handled a lot of them. The tech they use to design their toys is really impressive so I’m going to give their Spinner Stroker ($18) a shoutout. It comes in 3 varieties depending on tastes, although at this price you should experience all of them.
Free shipping on all orders. You will get a bonus mystery gift if you spend over $100 too.
JACHS NY makes some really beautiful and quality clothing so when a sale like this happens you take note. They are having a killer week of amazing cyber deals and right now you can grab these awesome Merino Wool Sweaters for just $39. That’s up to 78% off the original price and you don’t need a code. There are 13 styles and colors to pick from so you’re sure to find the right one for your taste. I’m partial to a henley and think it looks great on everyone. But no matter what you choose you’re getting a great deal to stay warm and cozy through the winter months.
Free shipping for orders over $100.
Ulta is one of the best places for beauty products and if you get a deal on top brands even better. Until Saturday take $10 off any purchase over $50 or take $20 off any order over $100.
Ulta has lots of exclusives and great items to pick from. I’m going to highlight one of my favorite K-Beauty bundles. The Vitamin To-Glow Pack is one I go back to a lot. As it’s about to get a bit chilly out there skin gets dry and lips get chapped. This set from I Dew Care handles all that and more. This kit has the Bright Side Up Brightening Vitamin C Serum, the Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask, and the Say You Dew Moisturizing Vitamin C Gel. That lip mask and moisturizing gel do wonders. I keep them on my nightstand just in case I’ve got dry patches or want my lips to be super smooth in the morning. I couldn’t recommend these more.
This deal ends November 14 and free shipping on orders over $35.
Looking dope never goes out of season so while we may be headed to spending more time indoors again Ray-Ban and Oakley want you to still be in fashion. Today take 50% off select sunglasses from each company known for some very cool eyewear.
Oakleys are well constructed and built to last. There’s a reason a ton of extreme athletes choose this brand. The Holbrooks are one of the company’s best selling designs and have just the right amount of vintage and modern.
All these have free shipping for Prime members.
Moisturize your lips while getting a holographic shine with Huda Beauty Silk Hydrating Lip Balm. Only $21, it has soybean and licorice extracts to really give you a non-sticky sheen and hyaluronic acid to keep your lips from cracking when exposed to the dry air of fall and winter. What are you waiting for?
I only lived on the east coast for about six months, and none of it was in the winter, so I can’t really relate to needing layers in the winter, but I do know what it’s like to be in Boston in February without any layers. I’d never make that mistake again, and neither should you, so if you’re living somewhere chilly, it’s good to bundle up. Right now, JACHS NY is giving Kinja readers 65% off select layering essentials using the promo code KINJA65.
If you’re in need of a solid jacket, the Khaki Stretch Corduroy Sherpa Jacket should keep you nice and cozy, and that code will bring the price down from $145 to about $50. You could also get the Red Buffalo Plaid Wool jacket for $70 if you’re leaning into the lumberjack look with your quarantine beard. For something a little more snug, the Blue Cable Knit Crewneck Sweater is down to $45. If you really need to stay warm, the Blue and Grey Sherpa Lined Parka is down to a little over $60. I’m partial to this Cream Aztec Wool Blend Shirt, though, which is down to $70.
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed more than this second stimulus check we’re supposedly getting. Thankfully, you can still bury your head deep in Cyberpunk lore with The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition. This hardcover book is down to $49 (clip coupon) and includes 192 pages of information about Night City and all its inhabitants.
Step into a dark future where violence, oppression, and cyberware implants aren’t just common—they’re necessary tools to get ahead. Explore the various districts, gangs, and history of Night City. Learn all there is to know about the technology of tomorrow and research the cybernetics, weapons, and vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.
Here’s what you’ll find with the Deluxe Edition alongside the book:
- An exclusive Night City map cover.
- A slipcase featuring Night City graffiti.
- Temporary Tattoos: show your alignment with any of Night City’s varied, colorful gangs.
- Johnny Silverhand Poster: a memorial to the gone-but-not-forgotten superstar, Johnny Silverhand.
- Vehicle Postcards: Four postcards that each showcase a vehicle from one of Night City’s diverse and unique lifestyles.
Find it at Amazon, and if you don’t need all the extras, the standard hardcover alone is also 16% off at $34. don’t forget you can still pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 for $50 and have it the day the game launches!
- SanDisk 400GB microSD Card | $45 | Amazon
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $160 | B&H Photo
- SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD | $230 | Amazon
- Aukey 21W USB-C Car Charger | $9 | Amazon | Clip coupon + Promo code VVF2B9UZ
- Aukey 36W Dual USB Car Charger | $13 | Amazon | Use code YSOB2KVP
- RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger | $18 | RAVPower | Promo code QC30
- Mophie Powerstation 1200mAh Keychain (2-Pack) | $20 | SideDeal
- Anker 18W USB-C Charger Bundle | $25 | Amazon
- Mophie Powerstation 6,040mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Boltune Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones | $40 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- JBL Tune 600BTNC Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Crutchfield
- JBL Charge 4 | $130 | Target
- Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Headphones | $168 | Best Buy
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless ANC Headphones | $180 | Best Buy
- Apple AirPods Pro | $200 | Amazon
- Polk Audio LSI M 702 f/x Surround Speakers | $300 | Crutchfield
- Sonos One (Two-pack) | $380 | Amazon
- TaoTronics 32-inch TV Soundbar | $65 | TaoTronics | Promo code SOUND23
- Insignia 2.1-Channel Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer | $70 | Best Buy
- Insignia 32-inch Smart HD TV (Fire TV Edition) | $100 | Amazon
- TCL 50" 4K Smart TV | $230 | Best Buy
- TCL 55" 4K Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Westinghouse 50" 4K Roku Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Sony 65" Smart TV X750H | $600 | Amazon
- Sony 75" X750H 4K Smart TV | $898 | Amazon
- Sony 75" X750H 4K Smart TV | $900 | Best Buy
- LG CX 65" OLED TV + $75 Visa Gift Card | $1,897 | BuyDig
- LG CX 77" OLED TV + $300 Visa Gift Card | $3,497 | BuyDig
- Newegg Black November Sale | Newegg
- 18" LED Ring Kit | $50 | Amazon | Use Code 69DO1N37
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- Aukey 12-in-1 USB-C Hub | $56 | Amazon | Promo code BD6ID62O
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- 2 Years + One Plan Free | $89 | NordVPN | Promo Code KINJAGIFT
- ASUS ZenBook 14 w/ Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD | $850 | Newegg
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,200 | B&H Photo
- Kingston 480GB SATA 3 2.5" SSD | $47 | Amazon
- Samsung 860 EVO SSD | $100
- Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series 16GB DDR4 4400MHz | $110 | Amazon
- Samsung 1TB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD | $150 | Adorama
- Free Pair of Bose Headphones with iPhone 12 | Visible
- Free Pair of Bose Headphones with iPhone 12 Pro | Visible
- Baby Yoda AirPods 1&2 Charging Case Cover | $17 | Amazon
- Lenovo Tab M8 | $59 | Walmart
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $179 | Amazon
- 40mm Apple Watch SE | $230 | Amazon
- 44mm Apple Watch SE | $260 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm) | $350 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm) | $380 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $849 | B&H Photo
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $232 | Best Buy
- GameCube-Style Wired Switch Controller (Mario Red) | $9 | Amazon
- PowerA Protection Kit for Nintendo Switch Lite (Green - Link) | $15 | Amazon
- Animal Crossing Switch Shoulder Bag | $18 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $50 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller | $59 | Amazon
- Dirt 5 | $50 | Eneba | Use code DIRTYNOV
- B2G1 Games Sale | Amazon
- My Best Buy Games Sale | Best Buy (Members Only)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | $10 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition | $30 | Amazon
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- B2G1 Games Sale | Amazon
- My Best Buy Games Sale | Best Buy (Members Only)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $8 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $15 | Amazon
- Gears 5 | $25 | Amazon
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition | $30 | Amazon
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time | $50 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Project Cars 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- B2G1 Games Sale | Amazon
- My Best Buy Games Sale | Best Buy (Members Only)
- Metro Redux | $13 | My Best Buy (Members Only)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | $15 | My Best Buy (Members Only)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- Minecraft | $24 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101 Remastered Edition | $25 | My Best Buy (Members Only)
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- BioShock: The Collection | $30 | Amazon
BioShock: The Collection | $30 | Walmart
Borderlands Legendary Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $37 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $40 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $45 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Lite | $199 | Best Buy
- Buy One Plush Get One For $1 | Disney Store | Use Code Hugs
- Save 20% on LEGO Super Mario Expansions | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in Bag (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Disney Colorbrain Board Game | $12 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Obama Llama: The Celebrity Rhyming Party Game | $15 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda Plush | $18 | Best Buy
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $21 | Amazon
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Architecture London | $32 | Amazon
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Star Wars Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter | $56 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars The Child (Pre-Order) | $80 | Amazon
- Up to 60% off Throw Blankets | Wayfair
- Save up 40% on Thanksgiving Figures | Wayfair
- Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife | $16 | Amazon
- Pupford Freeze-Dried Dogs Treats | $16 | Amazon
- Total Vision Self-Cleaning Bidet Attachment | $29 | MorningSave
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- 23andMe DNA Test Kit | $89 | Amazon
- Ergonomic Chair | $289 | Branch Furniture
- Dyson V10 Absolute (Refurbished) | $280 | Newegg
- Dyson V10 Absolute | $400 | Newegg
Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- BioBidet Bliss BB2000 | $621 | Amazon
- Steelcase Gesture Chair | $900| Amazon
- Titan Pro Series Reclining Massage Chair | $1,395 | The Home Depot
- $10 off Your First Bag | Atlas Coffee Club
- Up to 30% on RXBAR | Amazon Gold Box
- 40% off Le Cruset Kitchenware | Amazon
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Oster Buffet Server Warming Tray | $30 | Target
- Tools of the Trade Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $30 | Macy’s
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Kyoku Damascus Chef Knife | $65 | Promo Code KYOKU63K
- Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Air Fryer | $200 | Best Buy
- Gooloo 800A Car Jump Starter | $40 | Amazon | Promo code ER2VZIBE
- Ryobi Cordless Compact Drill/Driver | $99 | Home Depot
- RIDGID 18V Cordless Mid-Torque Impact Wrench Kit | $149 | The Home Depot
- VAVA Dual Dash Cam w/ 2" LCD | $175 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- 15% Off N95 Cup Respirator Masks | N95MaskCo | Promo code KINJASAVE
- 30% Sitewide Discount/40% off Sale Items | ModCloth
- 30% off N95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo code KINJA30
- 50% off Select Ray-Ban and Oakley Sunglasses | Amazon Gold Box
- 50% off KN95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo Code KINJA50
- 65% Off Layered Clothing | JACHS NY | Use Promo Code KINJA65
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $9+ | JACHS NY
- Brave Soul Grunge Boxy Crew Neck Sweater | $12 | ASOS
- Brave Soul 100% Cotton Roll Neck Sweater | $20 | ASOS
- 40-Pack: KN95 5-Layer Face Masks | $20 | Meh
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $22 | Amazon
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- Merino Wool Sweater | $39 | JACHS NY
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | $39 | JACHS NY | Promo code FPT
- Another Influence Longline Sherpa Coat in Black | $42 | ASOS
- KN95 Masks 20-Pack | $48 | N95MaskCo | Promo code KINJA20
- London Rebel Wide Fit Block Heeled Boots | $51 | ASOS
- Silver Street Chelsea Boots in Burgundy Leather | $54 | ASOS
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Only Lally Boucle Wool Coat in Green | $63 | ASOS
- Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $90 | Amazon
- KN95 Masks 50-Pack | $104 | N95MaskCo | Promo code KINJA20
- KN95 Masks 100-Pack | $159 | N95MaskCo | Promo code KINJA20
- Up 30% off Sitewide | Bellesa Boutique
- Up to 70% off select items | Ella Paradis
- Save $10 on a $50 Purchase | Ulta | Use Code HOLIDAY10
- 20% off Vibrators and Bundles | MysteryVibe
- Black Friday Deals up to 70% Off | HoneyPlayBox
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Body Shop Products | Ulta Beauty
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick | $6 | Sephora | Use Code HOLIDAYFUN
- Mario Badescu Face Spray | $7 | Amazon
- Fenty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick | $13 | Sephora
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Crème Lipstick | $16 | Sephora
- Unicorn Jerky (Subscribe & Save) | $19 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code UJSUPPORT20
- Huda Beauty Silk Hydrating Lip Balm | $21 | Huda Beauty
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm (3-pack) | $22 | Amazon
- Unicorn Jerky CBD Candy | $24 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code UJSUPPORT20Ole Henriksen Balance It All Set | $28 | Sephora
- Full Snap Eyeshadow & Mini Mascara Set | $29 | Fenty Beauty
- Glow Recipe Glow Together Set | $34 | Glow Recipe
- Fenty Beauty Holo Daze Mini Gloss Bomb Collection | $36 | Fenty Beauty
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Tartelette Gift Get Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow | $49 | Tarte Cosmetics
- Yves Saint Laurent Mini Rouge Lipstick Set | $50 | Sephora
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Singles Day Bundle | $59 | Ella Paradis
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Lelo Sona 2 Cruise | $118 | Ella Paradis | Promo code COZY
- 55% off Percussion Massager | $59 | MorningSave
- TaoTronics Massage Gun | $72 | TaoTronics | Promo code RELIEVE
- 23andMe DNA Test Kit | $89 | Amazon
- DeskCycle Under Desk Pedal Exerciser | $179 | Amazon
- Hyperice Massage Gun | $280 | Best Buy
- Knives Out (4K Blu-Ray) | $10 | Amazon
- Cats (2019) [Blu-ray] | $10 | Amazon
- John Wick 1-3 (4K Blu-Ray + Digital) | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $22 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game | $28 | Amazon
- The World of Cyberpunk 2077 (Hardcover) | $34 | Amazon
- The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition (Hardcover) | $49 | Amazon
If you’ve had your eye on the Beats Solo Pro headphones, today is your lucky day. The full retail on these babies is $300, but you can get three vibrant color options at Best Buy for only $180. Of course, the dark blue, light blue, and red options have all hovered a good chunk lower than full retail and have been as low as $200 in recent weeks. But still, this is a bigger discount than normal.
Now is your chance to listen to your music and podcasts in style for a better price— don’t miss it!
Over at Crutchfield, we’re seeing the lowest price ever on a pair of Polk speakers that can deliver surround audio. Just $300 (they’re usually $500 and the previous best price was $350), these floor-standing models support wall mounting with a smart rear design to deliver the best sound no matter your preferred setup. They’re no spring chickens for size, but that’s also what contributes to the powerful sound reviewers say they push.
I’m no stranger to the AirPods Pro magic Kinja Deals readers have gone apeshit over ever since Apple’s true wireless active noise-canceling earbuds first went on sale. Between the H1 chip—which allows for automatic pairing to iPhones and iPads and pretty damn seamless pairing to everything else as well—and their better than expected ability to block out ambient sound, the AirPods Pro are close to perfect. While I wasn’t a fan of the original AirPods due to the lack of rubberized tips, these boast substantive upgrades over their younger sibling and predecessor, including sweat and water resistance for intense exercise. And, for a limited time only I presume, they’re discounted 20% on Amazon.
Although I’ll admit the battery life leaves something to be desired, unless transparency mode is enabled, AirPods Pro are some of the best true wireless earbuds you can buy right now, and probably the best in their size with active noise canceling functionality. Just see what our friend Adam Clark Estes had to say in his review for Gizmodo:
I’ve never loved the AirPods. That’s mainly because I’m one of the few people whose ears just don’t fit with the mostly universal design. But they wouldn’t be so popular if they weren’t great earbuds. So when Apple announced the AirPods Pro with different fit options and a flurry of new features, I thought it must be time for me to be a fanatic. I’ve been using them for a week, and I love them.
One of his few complaints about AirPods Pro was the steep price tag, $249 MSRP. At $200, however, little more than a pair of Bose Soundsport Free and Jabra Elite 75t which don’t tout ANC technology or always-on pairing, AirPods Pro are a steal you don’t want to miss out on.