A LG 55-inch Nano 8 Series 4K LED Smart TV, the NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition, a Vava 1080p dash cam, the Nesco Digital Pro Food Dehydrator and Jerky Maker, and free Black Panther digital comics lead Monday’s best deals.
Promoted Deal: Up to 87% off Everything
If quarantine’s left you antsy, maybe you’ve spent some time cleaning out your closet. If you’ve realized that most of your wardrobe is filled with stuff you’re never gonna actually wear, perhaps it’s time to give some new threads a try. Don’t splurge too much, though, a good sale’s worth waiting for. Right now, you can get up to 87% off at JACHS NY on pieces like this bird print Chambray shirt for $12, these zig-zag chino shorts for $12, or this fleece hooded henley for $35 if you’re getting an early start on your winter attire.
If you’re looking for women’s clothing, JACHS has a pretty sparse selection, with only 25 items, and the discounts aren’t nearly as steep as on men’s clothing, but it’s still worth a look if you want to save $20 on a piece or two.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the fakes and the even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality, and you can save $29 on a pair of your own at Amazon, complete with a wireless charging case.
This story was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 5/1/2020 and updated by Andrew Hayward with new information on 9/7/2020.
If you’re on the hunt for a crisp new 4K Ultra HD TV bargain, then here’s the Labor Day deal that you may want to grab your wallet for. Today only, Amazon’s Gold Box has the LG 55-inch Nano 8 Series 4K HDR Smart TV (55SM8100AUA) for $437—just over half off the list price.
Featuring LG’s NanoCell technology, colors pop on this vibrant LED screen which benefits from local dimming to boost contrast. It also has streaming apps available directly from the TV itself, plus support for Amazon’s Alexa and the Google Assistant, along with Apple’s AirPlay 2.
Not large enough? Bump up to the 65-inch model for $557 instead. It’s also part of the Gold Box bargain, but they’re only on sale today while supplies last.
I know dashcams are popular for a number of reasons but never really understood exactly how useful they are until I saw one in action. Last week a biker hit my pal’s car head-on while he was at a stoplight. While the footage was unpleasant it helped him and the police see exactly where the guy came from and how he cut across lanes of traffic and just didn’t even seen that the light was red and traffic was stopped. This morning you can grab this Vava 1080P 3" Dashcam and protect you and those around you no matter where you travel.
The Vava Dashcam has a wide viewing angle with crisp quality even in high-speed driving. The wide recording angle and LCD screen can capture the whole road with a clear definition. The built-in battery lets the cam monitor your car 24/7. It’s got a G-senor which automatically locks, saves video upon collision, and can’t be overwritten. It’s small enough to not obstruct your view of the road but powerful enough to still get a full scope. It includes everything you need to start surveillance as soon as you open the box: 8GB SD card, charger, window mount, and prybar. Peace of mind at 70% off.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on Meh before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Anker has made some great audio devices over the last few years and the Soundcore line is not only a best seller for them but for Amazon too. Made with graphene tech these little buds are stronger and lighter with crisper sound. Today you can take $7 off and get that pristine sound wherever you go.
These Anker’s also have BassUp tech, an exclusive for the brand because why just listen to music when you can feel it reverberate in your body? They also boast these will have a constant connection because of the Bluetooth 5.0 and LDS antenna. You’ll never lose a beat no matter where you are. You’ll get just under four hours or playtime but an additional nine hours of tuneage with the charging case. This is a great deal if you’re looking for an extra pair of earbuds for workouts.
Prime members enjoy free one-day shipping.
Are you the friend constantly asking if anyone has a charger? Or pre-pandemic were you asking bartenders if you could plug your phone in somewhere? The second option is probably not on the table now so what better way to solve the problem then by grabbing these two Power Banks for $20.
I’ve had Mophie products before and really like them. This two-pack is a great value so whether it’s you who needs these or a friend no one should be without power again. I personally like to have one at all times and swap two out each day, one is charging while one is out and about with me. Lightweight and in three color options you’ll get up to twenty-nine hours of extra power on the go. Charge up to two devices at once with the USB-A and USB-C ports. You and your pal can juice up your phones or if you need to recharge and tablet or wireless headphones all can be done at the same time. This pack comes with two guide books so if you are gifting one the recipient won’t be without a manual.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Best Buy has a great price on one of its Hisense TV’s today with a markdown of $120. You can get the 55-inch Hisense 4K LED model for just $280.
This is a Smart Android TV, meaning you can access popular streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video straight from the TV easily. There’s no need to hook up a Roku box or a gaming console or other peripheral options to access your content.
The 55-inch Hisense H65 Series is pretty highly rated on Best Buy, with an average score of over 4 stars.
Maybe right now isn’t the best time to be heading out on Instagram-worthy adventures, but hopefully, we’ll be able to venture out a bit soon. Once we do, you’ll want to be ready to capture those outdoor moments. DJI’s Osmo Action Camera is down to $248 today, making it a tough-to-beat bargain for what’s known as a pretty great mobile camera.
You’ll be able to shoot plenty of 4K videos, too, since it comes with a 128 GB SD card, and its front display will make shooting selfies approximately a hundred times easier than without it.
This deal was originally published on 5/26/2020 and updated on 9/4/2020.
Ever since Vava blew me away with their 4K ultra-short-throw laser smart TV projector at CES earlier this year, I’ve had back and forth conversations nearly every week trying to score a discount for Kinja Deals readers. Today is the day it finally happened. As the prophecy foretold, you can slash $200 off the projector starting today on the Vava website using the promo code LABORDAY200. You can order it in either a black or white finish straight from the company.
But don’t worry about signing up for a new account. You can check out with PayPal to expedite the process.
If you’re going full Shia Lebouf in your wardrobe—that is, Nike—this special Apple Watch Series 5 needs a spot on your wrist. It comes with Nike Run Club for guided runs, plus exclusive Nike bands and watch faces. The 40mm model with GPS + cellular connectivity is usually sitting at Nike’s shop for $500, but it’s down to $425 today. You can find a similar discount for the 44mm model, bringing the price from $529 down to $450.
Sometimes, you just want to plop your fat butt on a chair and do the same with your phone. If you’re over the cabling and entangling, this iHome charger at SideDeal is here to save you with a wireless charging pad, three USB ports supporting 2.4a charging speeds, and an RGB lamp that cycles between four different color modes to act as your mood light, all for $39.
HP’s Labor Day sale might as well be called “Back to School Redux,” because parents are hating their school-issued virtual learning gear. If you’d rather hook your own education center up, HP is giving you the perfect chance to do so with up to 60% off
One of the best deals you’ll find is a gaming laptop that’s $200 off, offering you a GTX 1660 Ti that can power many modern games through to 60-frame supremacy. There’s a gaming desktop with similar hardware and an identical discount, but with an upgraded 10th-gen Intel Core i7 processor over the laptop’s i5. You’ll find cheap printers, monitors, and gaming peripherals, too.
Here’s a taste of everything on sale, and be sure to visit our big rundown of the best deals from the sale.
I’m sure we’ve integrated some new routines into our lives thanks to the pandemic. If you’re now constantly handwashing, disinfecting, and wiping everything down you’re not alone. But don’t forget your phone in the shuffle of sterilizing. I’ve been told sanitizers are where it’s at for an almost totally germ-free phone. For the next month use the code Q65ZGXQM at check out and get this one for 40% off.
It’s not just your phone you can get almost 100% clean: keys, jewelry, makeup brushes, masks, and whatever you can fit in here honestly. What’s cool about this sanitizer is it pulls triple duty and is also a wireless charger and works as an aromatherapy machine. I have one of these and really like it, I do my keys, masks, and iPhone all at the same time. I suggest using the aromatherapy feature because after the whole process the items do smell a bit...zapped. It fits most phones and the whole process takes about fifteen minutes. It does require an adapter (which is not included) to run both the sanitizer and charger. But all in all, this is one of the better deals for something we should all probably own nowadays.
This code is good until September 30 and Prime members can enjoy free one-day shipping.
Get ready to hit the sofa and cheer on your favorite team, as sports are making a comeback. This fall, the big game returns, with even bigger TVs from Samsung to make sure game night is just as explosive for you as it is for the players heading out onto the field. Make sure your home theater is in good shape to ring in the season with a substantial range of high-resolution displays, all discounted from August 30 through the end of September 27. Find the right size TV for your needs with the features necessary to complete your personal entertainment cave. Get the whole family stoked for that explosive play they’ve just got to share on social media ... or pester you incessantly about.
Whether you’re ready to see some slam dunks or very cool and good touchdown dances, Best Buy has you covered with our Back to Sports sale. Check out the best sales picks each week and find the perfect TV for you and your team.
In this unyielding year from hell, it’s easy to forget that it’s been barely eight months since Kobe Bryant’s untimely passing. Bryant’s immense NBA success and impact on the game will never be forgotten, however, and now you can channel his shooting power and charisma in the brand new NBA 2K1 Mamba Forever Edition.
Released on Friday, this special-edition version of 2K’s annual hoops smash has a gorgeous painted cover paying tribute to the legend, plus it comes with loads of bonus in-game content: Kobe shoes and jerseys, not to mention a bunch of currency, boosts, and other benefits.
The PlayStation 4 version is already $10 off at Amazon, plus you’ll be able to download the digital PlayStation 5 version free when it launches with the console later this year. Just be sure to drop a “Kobe!” the next time you fling some improbable beauty at the rim.
Feeling nostalgic? You can feed that 16-bit void in your heart with a Sega Genesis Mini, a reincarnation of the classic console that helped save the gaming industry. For $50, it comes with 42 games, including crowd favorites like Sonic, Mega Man, Ecco the Dolphin, Earthworm Jim, Virtua Fighter, Shinobi III, Street Fighter 2, Toe Jam & Earl, Altered Beast, Gunstar Heroes ... need I go on?
This isn’t the lowest price we’ve seen on the Genesis Mini to date, but if you missed out on previous deals, this $30 savings is still plenty appealing.
This post was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 5/18/2020 and updated with new information on 9/7/2020.
If you’re looking for a gaming headset, this bright green Razer headset is $15 off at Target right now, bringing it down to $65.
In addition to upping your game by being able to hear and communicate more clearly with the Kraken headset, I feel like you would never misplace it since it’s such a sharp neon color.
If you are in the market for a gaming laptop, Best Buy has a great deal on the Razer Blade 15 Base with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GPU. For $400 off today, you can game to your heart’s content.
If you missed the deal earlier this week for the Amazon Gold Box offer on another model of the Razer Blade 15, maybe you should see this as a sign to go for more processing power. Compared to the RTX 2060 GPU that model had, this model promises faster performance and it’s still a great deal. Treat yo self.
After hosting its first exciting Direct in what feels like ages, it became clear that—unlike the Tokyo Olympic Games—working-class hero Mario will be able to attend his own birthday this year. That’s right, it’s the 35th anniversary of the mustachioed plumber, so of course Nintendo had a few surprises up its sleeves, namely the 64/Sunshine/Galaxy-toting Super Mario 3D Collection, which is slated to arrive later this month, on September 18.
In the meantime, if you just can’t get enough the guy, Mario’s other adventures are on sale for $40 including: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe—a 2D sidescroller that originally appeared on the Wii U back in 2012—Mario Tennis Aces, and Super Mario Maker 2. The latter, a build-your-own-level creator akin to LittleBigPlanet, is on sale at Best Buy, whereas the other two are $20 off on Amazon. While you wait to revel in nostalgia with old-time favorites in a limited-time package, why not check in on your good pal Mario and see how he’s been doing lately?
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the hottest deals going in gaming. Even without meaty discounts like three months for $25 at CDKeys (normally $45), you’ll enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, free games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X.
This deal was originally published on 9/1/2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 9/4/2020.
I regret to admit that I still haven’t played Kingdoms of Amalur despite it being on my radar for years. If you’re in the same boat, you might as well wait for Re-Reckoning, a remastering of the original RPG including all of the DLC released to date. Launching September 8, guarantee a PS4 copy on your doorstep by pre-ordering for $34, a 15% discount. And this is Amazon, so your order won’t charge until it ships. Xbox One owners can buy it for the usual $40, too.
Even after all this time, Splatoon 2 is still one of the better multiplayer experiences on the Switch. There’s an active community, and plenty of different modes to try out. So why not jump into this paint-splattering fest today with a copy that’s only $40 at Amazon? You’ll need to wait about a week for it to ship, though.
This deal was originally published by Elizabeth Henges in July 2020 and updated with new information on 9/4/2020.
Admit it, you love the Baby Yoda. Because the Baby Yoda was focused grouped so meticulously it’s hard to deny The Child’s appeal, even if you want to eat him. And with The Mandalorian season 2 confirmed for October 30, it’s convenient Amazon has put this Funko Pop recreation of the show’s main protagonists on offer at a 24% discount, bringing the subtotal down to $25 before checkout. While the listing page suggests the ornament came out earlier this week, our price history tracker dates it back to early June.
Either way, it’s more realistically down from $30 rather than the original $32 list price, since that’s the highest we’ve ever seen it. Still, a $5 discount is better than nothing, and there’s no telling when it might bounce back up. At smaller discounts, you can find more Baby Yoda Funko Pop variants, including an adorable Force-wielding one, the super cute Baby Yoda eating a frog (oopie), and the original Baby Yoda Funko Pop that still remains our readers’ favorite product of the year so far, at a decent 18% off. All cheaper than the Mandalorian and Child Moment but without the dramatic freeze-frame suspense. For more cheap Funko Pops from your favorite stories, take a peek at our top deals.
If your kids aren’t headed back into school just yet here’s another round of distance learning. I’m sure keeping their interest or attention is a challenge in itself especially if you’re also trying to work at home. If there’s a way to combine learning and fun it can help take the pressure off everyone. Take an afternoon to get creative and craft your own candy through the magic of science. This Candy Chemistry Kit is 19% off today and could be just that.
Everyone loves candy so this could be an excellent activity for the whole family. Cooking is chemistry and it’s never too early to teach the skill of making food for yourself. Each delicious experiment will help your kids learn important physical science principles that can be applied to everyday life. This kit will illustrate why sugar crystallizes and then you get rock candy! Enlighten the tikes about the phases of matter through heating up chocolate and modeling it. I was never particularly good a conversion but if I was doing measurements for gummy bears maybe I wouldn’t be so crap at math now. The kit comes with everything you need: plastic/metal molds, thermometer, spatula, dipping fork, foils, paper cups, sticks, and wrappers. Don’t worry, you will get a forty-eight-page manual full of ideas and instructions. You won’t turn your kid into the new Walter White but if they get an A in chemistry maybe it was worth it.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
After a years-long wait, The Last of Us Part II finally launched earlier this year. It garnered a mixed critical reception mostly due to its content, but all in all, this is a game that every PlayStation 4 owner has to have on the radar, especially if you’re already invested in the story. Amazon has it for $10 off, which is the best post-launch discount we’ve seen to date.
In Part II, Ellie is on a revenge tour getting herself into all sorts of dangerous shenanigans she probably doesn’t belong in. The story is gripping and polarizing, so whether you come to hate it or love it, you’ll appreciate the ride.
Dorbz is the pint-sized cousin to the Funko fam. Most stand about three inches tall and the cutest of the companies vinyl figures. Entertainment Earth has a few X-Men ones marked all the way down to just $4. Add these petite mutants to your collection or gift one to your favorite student at Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.
Cold doesn’t begin to encapsulated Emma Frost’s chilly demeanor but the Boston native does have the fun power of also being about to turn into basically diamonds. Toss in some telepathic abilities and she’s great at parties.
Here we have Sabretooth complete with fluffy hair and cat-like fangs. While Victor Creed may be technically stronger than his half-brother Logan he’s no less cute.
This raddest thing about Psylocke is her katana, let’s be real. Well, that and her ability to focus her telepathic energies into a solid psychic knife. In Betsy’s timeline, she now possesses telekinesis, telepathy, and empathy. All helpful if you want to battle against or with the X-Men.
Kid sister to Professor X, Mystique has been one of the most mesmerizing characters to watch transform, no literally. That’s her thing. She can actually change her cells to mimic the appearance and traits of other mutants, humans, and animals. Now, she can’t take on the powers of a mutant only look and sound like them which is still pretty awesome.
Free shipping on orders over $79.
If you haven’t already played it, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag was one of the series’ best games ever. Ubisoft hooked us up with a package containing it and a copy of Assassin’s Creed Rogue, and now you can get the pair in this “Rebel Collection” for just $20. The collection includes each game’s respective DLC.
Black Flag was the first that brought the ship steering gameplay that’s become a staple in today’s massive open world Creed titles, and it also went the furthest in its time to diversify your combat options, you now being a pirate assassin, and all. Play it if you’re wondering where Odyssey, Origins, and Valhalla got their charm and good looks from. And in Rogue, you basically play as a Templar in the midst of a major identity crisis, and that’s enough mindfuck to carry you through the rest of 2020. Both games are equally compelling, so drop a quick $20 and take your pick.
If you’ve stocked up on a lot of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons for some big family fun, a charging dock is almost mandatory. HyperX’s Chargeplay Quad offers you such a solution from a tried and true brand for 50% off the list price, bringing your final total down to $15. As the name implies, you can throw four Joy-Cons onto the thing. Combine that with the two that’ll charge when connected directly to your Switch, and your Mario Party sessions should never be derailed by the dreaded low battery warning.
This deal was originally published in March 2020 and updated with new information on 8/31/2020.
I’m sure we’ve become a bit more conscious of our eating habits over the months of shelter in place. Maybe you got a bit snacktastic and want to try something new. I’m very much a fan of dehydrated fruits especially as a munchies option on the go. If you’ve been interested in trying your hand at dehydrated foods Nesco’s Gardenmaster Digital Pro is what you’ve been dreaming of and it’s 29% off.
Dehydrated foods are great because they are all-natural and in their raw form. All the vitamins and minerals are left intact just making your food a bit more portable. The Gardenmaster makes it easy to dehydrate a number of foods. The Converga-Flow drying system allows for a faster process without tampering with any of the flavors. There are four drying trays that will get even drying with no mixing of flavors. It’s easy to use and the temperature adjusts without a fuss. And you if you get stuck it comes with a fifty-two-page instruction and recipe book. If you’re on the more carnivorous side of dining try out making your own delicious homemade jerky. Your palate will be pleased.
This item will ship for free.
Normally $27, this simple SNAN bidet attachment is on sale for $20 at Amazon. The toilet paper shortage part of the pandemic feels like an eternity ago, but using a bidet is the more environmentally-conscious option and this is a very affordable option for making the switch.
As an added bonus, this bidet attachment also includes a holder for your phone to keep your hands free. For those of you that use your bathroom time to check on your various mobile games or scroll Twitter, Amazon also has a decent price on my personal favorite gently-sanitizing wipes today. Regardless of your bathroom habits, it’s always a good idea to sanitize your phone and wash your hands regularly, right?
If you want to make the switch to a full bidet seat, the premium Bio Bidet Bliss Smart toilet seat is on sale today for 58% off its listing price at $629 (though it is only about $70 lower than its typical Amazon price right now). This is a far more expensive option but it comes with premium features like a heated seat, air dryer, and warm water. There are cheaper options than this for a full bidet seat on Amazon and elsewhere, but it is certainly worth checking this highly-rated one out while it’s at a lower price than usual.
For $129, snap up 10 pieces of Cuisinart’s stainless steel cookware at MorningSave. I make it sound like a bucket of fried chicken, but these aluminum-encapsulated cook items heat up quickly and evenly. Here’s everything you’ll find in the box:
- 1x 1.5 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 2.5 Quart Saucepan with Cover
- 1x 3 Quart Saute Pan with Cover
- 1x 6 Quart Stockpot with Cover
- 1x 18cm Steamer Insert (fits 2.5 Quart Saucepan)
This deal was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 7/13/2020 and updated with new information on 9/4/2020.
My cottagecore babies now is your time to shine. Fall means cozy fires, big sweaters, warm hues, and pumpkin spice. Put a pumpkin on it all! Well, everything in Wayfair’s Fall Decor Sale is pretty much that.
Temperatures are starting to trickle down and that makes me so very happy, along with all the beautiful autumn tones popping up. The best thing about all these decorations is that you leave them out until December. I’m loving the soft cottage aesthetic of this Cotton 22" Iron Wire Wreath ($49). I’d actually leave this organic cotton bolls wreath out all year, so delicate and pretty. It’s time to get basic, and I mean that in the best way possible. ‘Tis the season where pumpkin is literally in everything including lumbar pillows. This Happy Pumpkin Season Cotton Plaid Pillow ($33) has major country cottage vibes and will elevate your harvest decor wherever you place it. This Fall Crow on Pumpkin ($32) caught my eye because it looks like it was designed only to exist in Wallace and Gromit’s village. I’ve noticed a lot of these decorations are selling out quickly so if there’s something you like grab it now. Plus you get to enjoy it that much longer.
All orders over $35 ship free.
Winter, for many reasons, sucks all the way to hell and back, but there are things to make it less bearable. Especially when it comes to dry air — you really don’t have to deal with that kind of negativity for months at a time. That’s where the TaoTronics humidifier comes in handy, at $25 with a combination of a promo code as well as a clipped coupon, you can deliver a bunch of moisture in your bedroom so you can sleep comfortably. The humidifier has a large capacity and can work up to 50 hours without stopping. It even has a cool mist function for when it gets a bit hot and the last thing you need is hot air making you...hotter. And not in a good way! Just use code 18AH024 at checkout to get the full savings.
It doesn’t take a lot to give a pop of color or revamp a room to breathe new life into it. And it certainly shouldn’t break the bank. Wayfair is known for its insane sales helping you do just that. With their Home Renovation Sale take over 50% off select items across an array of categories. Take September to make little upgrades here and there, plenty of time even with this deal ending on the 29th.
Take $149 off of this beautiful Knighten 24" Single Bathroom Vanity Set. Now all four colors of this model are on sale but the white is the best option both in value and blending with your current decor. Glossy white and made of ceramic and manufactured wood this two-door cabinet gives you extra storage for your bathroom what-nots. This is also discounted this deeply today only.
I’ve got my eye on this Cubeicals Shoe Storage Bench as an option to store my records in my room with a spot to place my turntable, so it doesn’t have to be just for shoes. Although, this would look rather fetching in a hallway, and if you’ve got little ones it could be a nice solution to get them to put their kicks in one place. Easy to assemble and made of manufactured wood the espresso and white colors are currently on sale.
Free shipping on all orders over $35
After you’ve spent who knows how much money and time on your makeup, the last thing you want to do is sweat it all off before the night is over. That’s where Urban Decay’s beauty staple, its All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray comes in.
This is one of those products that doesn’t go on sale as often because people are willing to pay full price for it, so don’t miss out on almost half off of this spray! Granted, if you’re like me you’re social distancing at home and won’t be going to any typical places where you will need to keep your makeup on point. That’s ok! You can just kick it on the couch, knowing your eyeliner is not going anywhere.
Perfecting the matte lip requires a bit of patience and a steady hand— if you’re like me you have neither of those things. So if you’re going to still go for the velvety matte effect, why not go with a Korean beauty favorite that’s on sale so you at least don’t waste too much money as you try to perfect the pouty look?
The Pony Effect lipsticks are 25% off with coupon at Amazon— make sure to click the coupon box before adding to your cart. The Pony Effect Matte Lipstick comes in six different shades. I personally go by how charming the name is when I can’t decide on a color, and the rich red ‘Don’t Speak’ is giving me No Doubt vibes. Weekend look? Sorted.
Wanting to be sustainable and stylish is all the rage because it means you care about the planet and that’s dope. Everlane is definitely at the forefront of those tenets. Their new fully recyclable Forever Sneaker combines all that. Marrying comfortable eco-conscious materials and classic style is what they do best.
Made from recycled cotton canvas and rubber these shoe very essence lives on in their name, they get to live another life. Surprisingly lightweight and durable even though the materials are sustainably sourced. You can toss these in the washer and pair them with almost anything. Their design is made for versatility so there’s isn’t a whole lot this timeless design won’t go with. They come in five basic colors and are available in both men’s and women’s sizes. They may not actually last forever but if you fall in love another pair won’t break the bank.
All orders over $75 ship free.
Bellesa is so good to us. They just know how to make us happy, oh so happy. To celebrate the holiday weekend take up to 25% off the entire site with the code LABORDAY.
Bellesa’s claim to fame is some of the most beautiful, efficient, and sexy vibrators. But I want to spotlight their t-shirt line too. The company mantra, and honestly it should be all ours, ‘No Fake Orgasms’ ($24) is probably one of my favorites they have to offer. This is something everyone should thrive by.
As mentioned, Bellesa actually designs their own toys which is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Nirvana Wand ($95). It’s actually a magical wand and easily became my go-to. It’s already on sale so with the additional deal you’ll save $64. That’s a steal for such an incredible toy.
Playtime can be super fun with a partner too. We want couples in on the action too. Sex tech is dope and wearable/remote vibrators are very much apart of that. The Unite ($80) can be worn safely and snuggly during sex. The user-friendly remote can be controlled by you or your partner. But why not let your S.O. do the driving, they can still press your button from three meters away.
Free shipping on all orders over $29 and this deal looks to run through Monday.
For the next four days let Bad Girl RiRi treat you to a lil Labor Day beautification. This limited-edition set of mini Fenty Beauty favorites is a treat just for you. Take $7 off the Diamond Bomb Baby Mini Set and head into fall with all the sparkle and power Rihanna has bestowed upon us.
This set includes the Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil which is in a mini for the first time ever. It’s paired with a Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer mini (in the color Fu$$y) for instance glam on the go.
But that’s not all for Fenty weekend deals. Spend $50 and grab a 3-piece gift all in a Fenty Beauty makeup bag. Deluxe Full Frontal Mascara Sample and Pink Compact Mirror will add automatically once you hit just the right amount.
Free shipping on all orders and both deals run until September 7.
While I’m admittedly not familiar with Sunski as a brand, our friends at Huckberry are and they’ve never let me down before. Founded by a guy named Tom Stewart who traveled to Australia like 10 years ago and got inspired by a retro pair of sunglasses from the ‘80s or something, Sunski originated as a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.
Now they’ve got a wide selection of discounted frames to choose from at Huckberry, including their signature Dipseas blue light glasses, which’ll safeguard your eyes from the dangers of your devices and currently run $44. In the shades department, the Huckberry-exclusive polarized Yubas come in two distinct flavors: pick between see-through or a black/brown gradient colorway. There’s a whole lot more on offer, but lastly, for the sake of time, we need to talk about the $67 Treelines Premium Collection. When equipped, these bad boys will make you look like some combination of Johnny Depp’s Willy Wonka and Hunter S. Thompson, and I sincerely mean that as a compliment.
No matter how much y’all gripe and groan on here, COVID-19 is still out there, killing people. Not to sound morbid, but it’s true. Face shields can be a great way to increase protection from the virus, especially when used with a mask. They’re also handy if you’re around folks all day for your job. MQDirect has a deal on a 10-pack of face shields for only $15 with the exclusive code KINJASHIELDS! That’s 50% off the original price of $30. So protect yourself and other folks from germs. What are you waiting for?
Ella Paradis is kicking off Sexual Health Awareness Month in style. They aren’t shy about giving us all good deals with these gems are no different. Starting today get up to 60% off and free shipping with the code LABOR on your next purchase. It’ll work until September 10. But that’s not all, of course, they’ve got more! Bountiful bundles, gift to gratify all month long. Come for the deals, stay for the toys.
First up is the Sexual Health Bundle ($50). Valued at $160 it’s got the Pixie Wand Massager, Dona Oil, Lelo Toy Cleaner, and a large satin bag to put them all in. This is an excellent starter kit. That’s a 69% discount on all this, nice.
The Goddess Vibes Bundle ($44) is all about embracing your inner Aphrodite. This bundle also has the Better Love Pixie Wand Vibrator plus a Queen of Hearts Couples Vibrator. But my favorite in this bundle is the deck of Kheper Games Sex Fortunes Tarot Cards. Fortune favors the bold. This pack is 78% so it won’t last!
The Sona #StaySafe Bundle ($70) is all about staying in and indulging in some self-care. Engage in some solo sexy time with the best selling Lelo Sona clitoral stimulator. You’ll also get Lelo’s Toy Cleaner, so please take care of them too. Plus you get the large satin bag to keep your new bestie safe and sound. This deal is 52% off the original price.
And finally the Clitorally Amazing Bundle ($65) the best in batch. If this isn’t a treat yo’ self pack then I don’t know what is. It’s all about showing your double clicker the love it deserves. Take your pick from the Butterfly Clitoral Stimulator, Better Love Blowfish, and Mini Zip. This is a crazy deal and you’re saving 76% on some of the best-reviewed products.
Free shipping on all orders and the code works until next Thursday.
Our pals at Honey Adult Play know you work hard so while you’re relaxing today play hard too. From now until the end of September 8 buy one toy and get one free of equal or lesser value. All you need to do is add PLAYHARD to your cart and the rest is magic.
There’s something for everyone to unwind with after a tough day or challenging week. And given 2020, we can all use a little more self-care. Honey Adult Play has a great line of toys to meet your self-love needs. We talk about vibrators a lot here at Kinja, I know because it’s usually me. But I wanted to make sure you guys were covered too. There’s an array of Male Masturbators available in this deal. The Taboo ($48) is their number one and we can see why with its smooth silicone, streamline inner cavity, and highly realistic structure. You’ll fall in love with it too.
This is a great time to grab the company’s best selling vibrator the Jubilee ($69). It’s a 3-in-1 toy that is a clitoris and G spot vibe with the function of licking, sucking, and vibrating. It’s silky soft silicone and feels pretty darn great. The ten different licking and nine different vibrating modes will get to where you want to go in no time.
Free shipping on all orders over $59 and this deal runs until Tuesday night.
Now here’s a perfect way to spend your Labor Day: reading scads of awesome Black Panther comics without dropping a cent. To commemorate the shocking death of actor Chadwick Boseman last month, Comixology has made more than 200 Black Panther digital comics new and old free to download and keep.
Comixology hasn’t promoted the deal, which started over the weekend, so we’re not exactly sure when it will end. However, we do know that there’s loads of great stuff in there, including Ta-Nehisi Coates’ recent Black Panther run that helped point the way for the version that Boseman portrayed in the movies.
There’s also Rise of the Black Panther, a revitalized origin story for King T’Challa, as well as the kid-centric Marvel Action: Black Panther and the Shuri and Killmonger mini-series. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, too, so hit the link below and browse the scads of single issues that you can claim and keep forever until the promo expires!
I haven’t had the chance to play Remedy’s Control yet, but I know for a fact that it’s a beautiful and eerie looking game. Basically, the perfect candidate for an art book! The Art and Making of Control is set to release this holiday season, and you can pre-order the limited edition for just $39. Nice! The limited edition comes with the book in a hardcover format, a slipcover to prevent it from getting dusty, and some exclusive art cards. For under $40, it’s a damn good deal. And remember—if you pre-order now and the price drops lower, you’ll even get that lower price automatically, so lock it in now!
- Samsung 128GB EVO Select microSD Card | $20 | Amazon
- Samsung 256GB EVO Select microSDXC | $32 | Amazon
- Samsung 512GB EVO Select microSD Card | $85 | Amazon
- SanDisk 1TB Portable USB-C Drive | $150 | Best Buy
- RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger | $14 | RAVPower | Promo code NEW19
- Mophie Powerstation 8000mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $20 | MorningSave
- Aukey 10,000mAh Portable Wireless Charger | $24 | Amazon | Use code UKPTPVBA
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Philips BT100P/37 Bluetooth Portable Speaker | $15 | Newegg
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo Wireless Earbuds | $33 | Amazon Gold Box
- Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $40 | Best Buy
- JBL FREE True Wireless In-Ear Headphones Gen 2 | $80 | Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $130 | Amazon
- Sony WH-XB900N Noise-Canceling Headphones | $178 | Amazon
- Powerbeats Pro True Wireless Earbuds | $179 | Newegg
- Apple HomePod | $200 | Best Buy
- Apple AirPods Pro | $220 | Amazon
- Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitor Pair | $539 | Amazon
- Samsung Back to Sports Sale | Best Buy
- Nvidia Shield Android TV Pro | $190 | Amazon
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $280 | Best Buy
- LG 55-inch Nano 8 Series 4K LED Smart TV | $437 | Amazon
LG 65-inch Nano 8 Series 4K LED Smart TV | $557 | Amazon
- Samsung 82" Class 8 Series LED 4K Smart TV | $1,400 | Best Buy
- Vava 4K UHD Laser TV Projector | $2,600 | Vava | Use code LABORDAY200
- Save up to 60% on Computers. Printers, and Accessories | HP Labor Day Sale
- Lenovo Labor Day Doorbuster Sale | Lenovo
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $22 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Apple iPad Mini (64GB) | $350 | Amazon
- Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | $1900 | Best Buy
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,100 | Amazon
- Save up to $125 on a Verizon iPhone 11 | Best Buy
- Free Bose Soundlink II Wireless Headphones w/ iPhone XS or Higher | Visible
- Garmin Forerunner Watch | $170 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 5 Nike (40mm) | $425 | Nike
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike (44mm) | $450
- OnePlus 7T Unlocked Smartphone (Glacier Blue) | $450 | B&H Photo
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ | $700 | Amazon
- HyperX Chargeplay Quad Joy-Con Dock | $15 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $27 | Amazon
- Sega Genesis Mini | $50 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $52 | Amazon
- Nvidia Shield Gaming Controller | $79 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- The Banner Saga Trilogy | $10 | Walmart
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair | $14 | Best Buy
- God of War (PlayStation Hits) | $14 | Walmart
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership | $30 | CDKeys
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered | $30 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning | $34 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Royal | $40 | Amazon
- Sakura Wars | $40 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package | $40 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy VII Remake | $45 | Best Buy
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
The Last of Us Part II | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- My Hero One’s Justice 2: Collector’s Edition | $74 | Amazon
- NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition | $90 | Amazon
- The Evil Within 2 | $9 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $13 | Amazon
- Rage 2 | $16 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition | $16 | Best Buy
- Life is Strange 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $25 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Collection of Mana | $25 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $33 | Amazon
- BioShock Collection | $33 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $33 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $40 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $40 | Amazon
- Splatoon 2 | $40 | Amazon
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $40 | Amazon
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition | $42 | Amazon
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 | $50 | Walmart
- Super Mario Odyssey | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | $50 | Walmart
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons | $50 | Walmart
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- Select X-Men Dorbz Figures | $4 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! NBA Celtics Gordon Hayward | $6 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Marvel vs. Capcom: Rocket vs Mega Man X | $8 | Best Buy
- LEGO City Advent Calendar (2020) | $20 | Walmart
- Funko Pop! Disney Mulan on Khan | $20 | Amazon
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Neon Genesis Evangelion Eva Unit 01 Bloody Variant | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $25 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $25 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Walmart
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $34 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian AT-ST Raider | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic RC Stunt Car | $81 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Death Star Final Duel | $89 | Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars Attack of the Clones Yoda | $90 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $98 | Amazon
- LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender | $178 | Amazon
- Buy Speks, Get Unblocks Free | Speks
- Fall Decor Sale | Wayfair
- Over 50% off Select Home Renovation Items | Wayfair
- SNAN Bidet Toilet Cleaning Attachment | $20 | Amazon
- Phone Sanitizer and Wireless Charger | $24 | Amazon | Use Code Q65ZGXQM
- TaoTronics Humidifier | $25 | Taotronics | Promo code 18AH024
- PyroPet Black Cat Candle | $34 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Pro Series Stainless Steel Cookware | $129 | MorningSave
- Dyson V6 Origin Cordless Vacuum (Refurbished) | $150 | Walmart
- Dyson Light Ball Multi-Floor Midsize Vacuum (Refurbished) | $150 | Walmart
- Dyson V7 Origin Cordless Vacuum | $200 | Newegg
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (Refurbished) | $240 | Newegg
- Dyson V7 Allergy Cordless Vacuum | $289 | Amazon
- Dyson V8 Absolute Pro Cordless Vacuum | $350 | Dyson
- Champion 2000-Watt Ultralight Inverter Generator | $429 | Amazon
- Dyson Lightcycle Floor Lamp | $700 | Dyson
- Avatar Controls RGBW Color Changing Lights | $18 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (2-Pack) | $25 | Amazon
- Indoor Security Cam 2K | $36 | Amazon | Clip coupon
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit | $120 | Amazon
- Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Candy Chemistry Kit | $30 | Amazon
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $32 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Nutri Ninja Nutrient Extractor Single Serve Blender | $59 | Walmart
- Ninja Professional 72oz Blender | $69 | Walmart
- Kyoku Damascus Chef Knife | $77 | Promo Code KYOKUS95 + Clip Coupon
- Nesco Digital Pro Food Dehydrator and Jerky Maker | $113 | Best Buy
- 10% off Neck Gaiters | Gizmodo, Kotaku, Jalopnik, and More
- 25% off (Just About) Everything | Keen Footwear
- 25% off Sunski Blue Light Glasses and Shades | Huckberry
- JACHS NY Labor Day Sale | Up to 87% off | JACHS NY
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $12+ | JACHS NY
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (50-Pack) | $17 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Men’s Henleys | $19+ | JACHS NY
- Hanes Cotton Face Masks (10-Pack) | $20 | Walmart
- Case-Mate Masks | $25 | Amazon
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- KN95 Masks (40-Pack) | $39 | MorningSave
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Astorflex Wakeflex | $115 | Huckberry
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Up to 25% off Sitewide | Bellesa Boutique | Use Code LABORDAY
- Up to 60% off and Free Shipping | Ella Paradis | Use Code LABOR
- 15% off New Releases | Bellesa Boutique | Use Code NEW15
- 21 Days of Beauty Sale | Ulta
- BOGO Vibrator Sale | Honey Adult Play | Use Code PLAYHARD
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- Wish Hand Sanitizer (6-pack) | $10 | Amazon
- CBD Gummies for Chillin’ | $15 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code INVBTL50
- Diamond Bomb Baby Mini Set | $18 | Fenty Beauty
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray | $19 | Sephora
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder | $20 | Sephora
- PONY EFFECT Powder Whisper Lipstick Matte | $21 | Amazon | Clip coupon on-site
- Philips Norelco Multigroom All-in-One Trimmer | $35 | Amazon
- Magnolia Dual Powered Rabbit | $36 | Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINJA40
- Party Pack Bundle | $38 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code KINJA25
Baecation Bundle | $39 | Ella Paradis
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- National Women’s Equality Day Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Ella Paradis | Promo code BEACHY
- Philips Norelco 6850 Electric Shaver with Attachments | $110 | Walmart
- Metallic Blue Le Wand Petite | $117 | Ella Paradis | Use Code BEACHY
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $120 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Tenuto Wearable Vibrator | $136 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Amika The Immortal Power-life Hair Dryer | $180 | Sephora
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 Toothbrush | $200 | Amazon
- Electronic Bug Zapper Rackets (2-Pack) | $15 | SideDeal
- Mizuno RB Tour and Tour X Gold Balls (12ct) | $35 | Amazon
- Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) | $15 | Amazon
- John Wick (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 2 (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- Ghost in the Shell (4K Blu-ray + Digital, Pre-order) | $18 | Amazon
- Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Free Black Panther Digital Comic Books | Comixology
- Persona 5 Manga Vol. 1 | $6 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- The Art and Making of Control Limited Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $82 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
Short-sleeve button-up shirts have the best of both worlds: You look polished but you can also stay cool in the remaining summery nights ahead. Now you can really feel fresh and presentable with 80% off all of the men’s short sleeve shirts at JACHS NY. This brings several selections down to just $12 and even more to $16 and $19.
There are also a ton of different prints to pick from, so now might be a good time to stock up so you have plenty of options.
If you’ve been searching for affordable skincare and serums, you should check out The Ordinary’s brand of Hyaluronic Acid with added B5 vitamins. If you don’t know what hyaluronic acid is, it basically aids your skin in providing moisture and adding barrier support to your face. The added B5 makes your skin glow! It’s only $7, so I really don’t know how you can beat it. Grab it before its gone!
Listen, no matter how loud the anti-maskers have a temper tantrum, masks protect yourself and others from COVID-19. We’re living in a pandemic and you know, it requires a bit of preparation for going out in public. This 40-Pack of KN95 masks is $39. Yes, masks are overpriced these days, but these KN95 masks block 95% of air particles up to .3-micron levels. What are you waiting for? Grab a box and start using them!
Shoes! Oh my god, shoes ... Where do I begin? Keen Footwear is kicking off its Labor Day sale with an offer extending to “just about” everything. Get 25% off men’s highland sneakers, kids’ hybrids, back-to-campus styles, and more. From K-12 to postgrad, no matter what level of education you’re trying to pursue, Keen will spare your feet the pain of doing such on inferior insoles. And if you want to be that person, you can always wear Newport sandals AS LONG AS you’re not also wearing socks. Please and thank you.