One of the newer Apple Watch models will cost you a pretty penny, with the latest Apple Watch Series 6 selling for $399 and the trimmed-down Apple Watch SE starting at $279. But if you don’t mind wielding an older, refurbished model, you can save quite a bit of cash from Woot today.
Woot is offering the Apple Watch Series 3 from $125, the Series 4 from $170, and the Series 5 from $260, with varying configurations available for each. Some cost a bit extra than the base amount listed above, including the larger sizes and versions with LTE support, but they’re all heavily discounted compared to their new, current-gen contemporaries.
They’re refurbished and tested to work, although they’re offered in “scratch & dent” condition, which means they might have some knicks and scrapes. The Apple Watch Series 3—still sold new by Apple, by the way—is a tough recommendation now due to its age and some upgrade complications, while the newer editions with a slightly larger screen are seemingly solid picks at those prices. Amazon Prime subscribers get free shipping through Woot.
There’s no worse time to lose all your movies and tunes than when there’s not much else to do. There are lots of ways to remedy this, but having an external drive with plenty of space can give you some peace of mind by giving you a place to back everything up, and help you bring all your info with you everywhere without weighing down your bag. SanDisk’s 1TB Portable USB-C drive is down to $150 today at Amazon, a savings of $100 off the list price, and it’s both portable and rugged with a good-sized chunk of storage to access anywhere.
This mechanical gaming keyboard is pretty. Like, why fight it? It’s pretty and absolutely adds a touch of whimsy to your setup. If I have a need, I will scoop this 60% Mechanical Gaming Rainbow Keyboard up. It’s compact as a 61 key layout which helps make the most of a smaller desk. Clip the coupon and save an extra $5.
You’ll get a long type-c USB cable to connect to whatever system you have. The backlit keys add a little extra magic to their look and can really enhance your whole experience. Those keys are also designed to be heard with a click each time you hit them. They’re also meant to be durable, ensuring a long life as part of your gaming accessories. They can also handle fast typers, so don’t slow down just because this is cute. Being waterproof and dust-proof is great because sometimes accidents happen. But that being said, keycaps are removable, and it’s easy to clean. This has wide compatibility and should vibe with whatever you are running like Windows, Android, Linux, IOS, etc. Just connect to your pc, mac, or laptop and enjoy this adorable keyboard during your next gaming session.
I personally don’t know much about coding besides the skills needed to make the most popping MySpace profile of 2008, however, coding is a great skill to have in your pocket, especially in the current (and sucky) job market. Plus, just one of these courses would be about $100 by itself and you’re getting 27 courses with 2,700 lessons for $20, which is like 115% off (well actually it’s 99.5% off, but join me in the drama), so quite honestly you’re getting a huge deal. Invest in your future or something and grab it while it’s hot!
When we originally started covering Watch Dogs: Legion deals, the game’s price was plummeting after two weeks. If you bought it at full price at launch, you were quickly punished for doing so as you saw your friends grab it $20 or even $30 cheaper. To this day, the price continues to sink and now you can grab Ubisoft’s open world game for just $20. I’m not really sure what’s going on here (the game’s buggy launch likely did a number on its install base), but the game’s price has just been all over the place. If you were waiting for a time to jump on, Amazon is probably the way to go right now, as you can get the game more than half off right now. Will it drop lower? Probably at some point. For now, $20 seems like the lowest this will go for the next few months. After that? Who knows.
You can grab a $50 Nintendo gift card for $45 today at Newegg when using the promo code 93XRE24. And you know what? Sure, why not? Here’s the thing: we all know that Nintendo is pretty reluctant when it comes to discounts on its big games. Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out over a year ago and it’s still full price. Compare that to companies like Ubisoft who slash games by $30 within six months. See where I’m going with this? If you save money on a gift card and use it to buy first-party Nintendo games, it’s like using a $5 coupon. Don’t tell Nintendo about this. They will surely come after me for revealing this.
Deep breaths, deep breaths. Yakuza: Like a Dragon is down to $30 on Xbox, which is almost 50% off its normal price. When I bought the game, it was still full price, and the drops only started a few days after that. Isn’t that funny? I figured, “There’s no way it’ll get discounted this early.” And then it went down to $50! Great, I love that for everyone that is not me! Lo and behold, I’ve woken up today and here we are at $30. Extremely cool and I’m happy for everyone who had the foresight to wait. Anyway, Like a Dragon is the latest in the Yakuza series, which just seems to get increasingly weirder as time goes on. The biggest change this time around is a pivot to turn-combat, a departure for the series. You can also do a bunch of wacky and mundane side-missions like can collecting and go karting and that’s really the selling point here, frankly.
If you haven’t played Persona 5 yet, what are you doing with your life? Buy Persona 5 Royal for $30 off. If you’ve already played Persona 5, what are you doing with your life? Buy Persona 5 Royal for $30 off. This is the lowest it’s been yet, so what are you doing with your life? Buy Persona 5 Royal for $30 off.
I think you get the point, but just in case: Buy Persona 5 Royal on PS4, now $30 off.
For those who love to play their Nintendo Switch in handheld mode, the joy-cons can leave a bit to be desired. The tiny controllers are ingenious in some ways, but far from what you’d call “traditional.” Gamers seeking a more familiar setup usually opt to upgrade to a Pro Controller, but that’s not really a perfect solution when you want to play on-the-go. There’s a more creative option available, if you’re willing to go the third-party route. The Hori Split Pad Pro essentially replaces your joy-cons with a traditional controller split in half. The add-on clips onto your Switch like a normal joy-con and includes grips, a traditional D-pad, back buttons, and even a Turbo button. It’s a total reimagining of the Switch’s control scheme that’s built for people who want that good old controller feel. Amazon currently has the red version on sale for $44, a blue one for $48, and a Pac-Man variant for $50. Give it a try if you’re itching for a different setup.
This is one of those fun deals where it’s just free money. If you’re one to spend on microtransactions, you can get more bang for your buck by purchasing a $25 gift card from Riot Games for only $22 to be used as either 3500 Riot Points in League of Legends or 2450 Valorant Points in Valorant. Go get yourself some new champions or skins.
Do you need a new best friend? Look no further than Kiryu, the hero of the Yakuza series. Kiryu is everything you want in a pal. He’s a big himbo who fights good. What else are you looking for? To befriend this perfect man, pick up The Yakuza Remastered Collection for $40 at Best Buy. This package contains remastered editions of Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 so it’s a good three-in-one combo. Naturally, you’ll probably want to check out Yakuza Kiwami and Kiwami 2 first, but you could always start at 3 and just have no context for why the game’s hero is a beach dad. Embrace beach dad.
Hey! Come check this out! Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is on sale for $20! You can grab the PS4, PS5, and Xbox versions at a discount today. All the puzzleheads out there know what’s up. Puyo Puyo and Tetris, together at last? It’s more likely than you think. The unique fusion of two classic games works surprisingly well. With tons of modes to explore, it offers a unique t-spin on two beloved classics. If you thought there were just no more ways to make Tetris feel new, I hope you feel like a big dummy right now. Just an absolute buffoon. You nincompoop. You fiend. Get real. Tetris is good.
Hey, remember Godfall? That’s the “looter-slasher” that launched alongside the PlayStation 5 in November, though it already feels like its been five years. Now it’s one of the first next-gen games to get a discount, because Amazon has it down to $40 already. Now hold on, $41 doesn’t sound like a big deal, right? That’s not too far off from the normal price of a game! Not anymore! We’ve now entered the era of $70 games on next-gen consoles, a reality that has yet to sink in for many players. Big releases like Demon’s Souls are a serious financial consideration and that makes even the slightest discount more attractive. If nothing else, Godfall’s price cut is a nostalgic trip to one month ago when games were just inexpensive enough that impulse buying wasn’t out of the question.
A new Borderlands movie is set to come out next year. Now, video game movies don’t have the best track record, but with Jamie Lee Curtis, Cate Blanchett, Jack Black, and Kevin Hart all attached, we at least can safely assume the cast will be entertaining. If the movie casting has piqued your interest into this franchise you’re unfamiliar with, you may want to check out the source material in the Mad Max mov— I mean the Borderlands video games. Eneba is running quite the deal for newcomers looking to dive into this rich wasteland filled with lovable characters and an absurd amount of weapons. I for one did not even realize Borderlands 2 got a VR release (which Steam currently lists that the full price of $50). I’m going to hop on this one and give it a go. If you’re completely new, definitely go for the Handsome Collection which will give you access to 1, 2, and the Pre-Sequel.
Anyone that owns a Nintendo Switch oughtta be familiar with the “joys” of Joy-Con drift. Unless you own a Switch Lite, there’s a high chance you’ve even experienced the phenomenon yourself. For those tired of putting up with Joy-Con altogether and prefer a more robust solution, the Switch Pro controller is your friend. Resembling the Xbox One controller, albeit with a cool translucent design, the Pro controller features textured grips, a built-in gyroscope, and charges over USB-C.
Perhaps the only thing it lacks are the pressure-sensitive triggers of the DualShock 4 and aforementioned Xbox One controller, which are much more suited to racing games like Burnout Paradise Remastered. Still, if you’re rocking Nintendo’s latest console, the Switch Pro controller is your best bet.
Funko’s annual Pride Pops slather famous pop culture characters in a dazzling rainbow allure, and this year’s selections all fall under the increasingly wide Disney umbrella. They’re shipping later this month, and right now you can pre-order the Pride versions of Deadpool, Mickey Mouse, WALL-E, and Stitch at a discount, for $9 apiece.
The Pride Pop version of Bob’s Burgers fave Tina Belcher is still sitting at full price as of this writing, while the Pride version of the Star Wars Stormtrooper is out of stock—but keep an eye out for it. Funko has made a donation to the It Gets Better Project as part of this year’s Pride initiative.
I love Mortal Kombat. I just wish I was any good at it. Guides online are telling me to practice..? No no I just want to be good, not get good. Alas, you will have an easy time kicking my ass as I try to spam uppercut. But now, you’ll have an even easier time doing so with this fighting game controller from Razer which is 40% off on Amazon. This thing has an 8-way d-pad for more precise inputs and features additional face buttons for block and throw. The design accommodates both the standard way to hold a controller as well as the ever infamous “claw” grip. You’re going to be effortlessly executing both combos and my dazed body when you rip my spine out by punching in the fatality button inputs with ease.
Let’s be real. Cyberpunk 2077 released as a pile of hot doo doo. Many fans were really looking forward to this game and weren’t able to get their cyberpunk fill between all the buggy animations, missions flat out breaking, and problematic depictions of marginalized groups. Ghostrunner might be able to fill that void at least aesthetically. The game is getting a visual upgrade in the form of its Xbox Series X release. The game is a first-person platformer with a strong emphasis on mobility which will have you wallrunning and ziplining between slice and dicing enemies in a visually stunning cyberpunk world.
I keep refreshing Best Buy, Target, Amazon, hoping to grab a PS5, but I’m always too late. We may not have a PS5 yet, but when we do have one, we’re going to want to start playing as soon as possible and as long as possible. This controller charging stand can charge two controllers at once and plugs into any wall outlet or USB port for rapid recharging. Always make sure you have at least one charged controller and never stop gaming.
It’s finally time: you can get stepped on by the tall vampire lady. While my peers have advised readers to not be killed by Lady Dimitrescu, I’m here to say that it’s actually cool and good to be crushed to death by a tall vampire. Forget the haters! Get trampled upon, comrades! If you just can’t wait for that moment, you can can buy the PC version of Resident Evil Village for $42 at Eneba by using the code VillagePeople at checkout. Now prepare to perish under Lady D’s 17.3 inch shoes.
If you’ve been eyeing a mini fridge to keep snacks and drinks cool at a more convenient location—say, your garage or basement—then here’s a great deal worth jumping on. Right now, Best Buy is taking $120 off this Insignia mini fridge, which has a 4.3-cubic-foot capacity including a separate top freezer, stainless steel finish, and height of just over 43”. Grab it for just $150 today.
If you’ve been in the market for a new air purifier, you may want to give this one a try. The TaoTronics Air Purifier is only $56 when you use promo code KINJA0607 at checkout, and is equipped with a true HEPA filter. It can sift out dander, mold, and pollutants for anyone with horrible allergies. Nothing much to say, so go ahead and clear the air with a fresh new purchase for your dusty-ass apartment. It’s $34 off the list price with the code.
If you’ve ever found it hard to strain a large, heavy pot of veggies or pasta, here is your solution. The Silicone Steamer Basket from InstaExtra is flexible and fits in most six to eight-quart pots and cookers. This means it’s heat-safe and nonstick BPA-Free. It’s also currently 32% off and easy to use.
Just place in your preferred cooking item, and don’t worry about the temperature. It can handle up to 450 degrees. The handles are made from durable rubber and designed to help easily remove the basket from any pot. That material also makes it super simple to clean as it’s also dishwasher safe. Whatever you want to cook, steam, boil, this will work with: vegetables, kale, shellfish, eggs, etc. Non-stick malleable silicone makes it a space saver when storing and a dream when using. Never struggle with straining again.
This will ship for free for Prime members.
Throwing out things can be very therapeutic. Deep cleaning your linen closet is a great place to start. Now is the time to gift old holey discolored towels to an animal shelter and make space for new ones. Bed Bath and Beyond are here to help. The Salt Quick Dry Bath Towels are just $3, and the hand towels are $2. So you can have a set for only $5.
They are four colors still available. Each towel is made of a soft machine washable cotton blend and is guaranteed to be cozy after a nice hot shower. This is because they are made with an ultra-absorbent texture. The bath towels were designed with zero-twist yarn loops for extra durability.
Free shipping on all orders over $39.
Smart locks are mighty convenient. Not only will you rid yourselves of incessant key-fumbling, you’ll also be able to set up guest profiles and give everyone their own unique codes. The Eufy Smart Lock Touch is one of the most interesting takes on this concept, but before we talk about why, know that you can get one for $33 off the list price at Amazon right now.
So, this thing uses your fingerprint for entry alongside the traditional numerical code. There’s also Bluetooth and Wi-Fi support, for added security. That’s why it’s the perfect product for security paranoids. It’s also sleek, easy to install, and will withstand the daily elements with an IP65 rating. This version comes with a plug-in Wi-Fi bridge for inside your home, which lets you unlock your door with a smartphone app from anywhere.
I don’t know about you, but I drop things under my car seats all the time. It can be a real pain sometimes when you just can’t reach your phone or wallet or whatever it is you’ve dropped because your hand just can’t fit quite right into the tiny cramped space.
Avoid that problem in the future with a 2-pack of these AUTOOMMO car seat gap organizers for 14% off! That brings the price down to $24.
As an added bonus, the driver’s side gap filler has 10W wireless charging capability for the iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and the Google Pixel, among other phone models. So, you can not only stop losing your phone, but it can safely charge in your nifty little gap filler as you drive on.
You’re busy, you don’t have time to manually go around and power things on and off in your home— I get it. Besides, whatever it is you need to access, it’s just kind of far, right?
At 16% off, you can snag this 3-pack for just $21. These plugs are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, and Echo. What’s more, you can even use them to set up auto schedules for your devices, so you can start brewing coffee while still in bed, for example, or turn off those Christmas lights next holiday season while warm and toasty inside.
Really, the more I think about it, the more impractical it seems to not have one of these smart plugs on every outlet. Too much? Maybe. Anyway, start smartifying your home right away while this deal is still good!
This deal was originally published by Elizabeth Lanier on 2/20/21 and was updated with new information on 6/6/21.
Nothing says I’m fancy quite like a French Press. It’s a beautiful and top-notch way to make your morning brew. This Stainless Steel French Press from Dublin is 21% off and not only offers style but durability. Get the richest flavors from whatever your hot beverage preference is with this. Because it is double-walled, your coffee and tea will stay hot for hours, keeping it at the right brewing temp. The multiple filters help with not only boldness but safety. When you are done, toss it in the dishwasher for a deep clean. You will also receive a manufacturer’s one-year warranty.
This will ship for $3.
That $10 box of kitchen knives you picked up from Walmart works well for most things, but if you’re looking for consistent cuts—and, somehow, a safer blade—then you’ll want something a bit more serious. Take a look at Kyoku’s 8" Damascus chef knife, which uses an 8- to 12-degree edge. You know how a hot knife glides so effortlessly through butter? Well, that’s how this cuts, but for EEEEEVERYTHING. Get one for $76 with promo code KYOKUNUG.
By the way, the knife is gorgeous, as opined by Shep McAllister in his review:
At around $100, this isn’t a budget knife by any means, but it’s not an outrageously expensive one either, and it has a lot to offer for that price, both aesthetically and practically.
Towels are so simple and so essential in our lives. And when you have a bad one, oh boy do you know it. But the same can be said when you have a good one. We’ve all taken a plush hotel towel home before, don’t lie. Well, this splendid set is 76% off. This deal is so good it feels like you’re stealing.
The six-piece set includes two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths. They are 100% cotton and extra soft but still durable to withstand multiple washes. They come in eight different shades, depending on your tastes and decor. These are spa-level quality towels, so I say ‘treat yo self,’ to a little luxury. Choose from the solid or popcorn pattern. They’re available in White, Nirvana, Birch, Raspberry Radiance, Silver Filigree, Lunar Rock, Infinity Blue, or Surf Spray.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen, they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders, no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Dyson’s cordless stick-like design has become the premium standard for home vacuums, delivering convenience and versatility in a device that has a very small footprint. We’re seeing other makers match that approach for less cash, and the Eufy HomeVac S11 Go is a key example of a more affordable alternative.
No doubt, the Eufy HomeVac S11 Go has a very familiar design, with suction power (120AW) that’s just above the Dyson V8 line. You’ll get up to 40 minutes of cleaning at the lowest suction setting with the detachable battery, although that number drops considerably at the higher power levels.
It usually sells for $250, but right now Amazon is offering 36% off the HomeVac S11 Go in both black and white, landing at just $160 when you clip the coupon on the page and use promo code eufyEase at checkout. Customers give it a strong 4.3-star rating, and it comes with multiple attachments as well as a two-year warranty for the vacuum.
A cozy and comfy bathrobe is a timeless gift. Throwing one on after a nice hot shower or bath can elevate the experience and relaxation. Dads deserve a great day of relaxation. And if they were a dad who had kids quarantined and homeschooled for over a year, he really deserves it. If you’re on the fence about a Father’s Day gift, Crane & Canopy is here to help. Grab their best-selling Plush Cotton Bathrobe for 25% off with the code KINJABATHROBE. This code will work until June 13. If you order now and add monogramming, it will arrive in time for the big day.
These robes bring a little luxury to your home, especially if you’ve missed your spa visits during the pandemic. Who knew a bathrobe could be so sophisticated but Crane & Canopy know how to do it. The absorbent Turkish cotton is constructed for comfort with an adjustable snug waist tie and classy shawl collar. This robe comes in white, light grey, and grey. It’s easy to care for and can be machine washed. As mentioned above, you can add monogramming for a $10 fee. It does give this simple item a touch of coolness if you’re dad is into that. Either way, this is a thoughtful, useful, and elegant gift.
This will ship for $16.
Ella Paradis never does this. The Lora DiCarlo Collection is on sale until June 15. Take 15% off anything in the line. Lora DiCarlo started in 2017 and quickly became a shining star in the sex tech space. Thanks largely to their founder’s relationship with Oregon State University’s Robotics & Engineering Lab, their products are thoughtfully designed with strong innovation. Each of their eight products is beautifully built with pleasure and aesthetics in mind. Use the code HOT at checkout to grab your discount now.
I tested the Osé 2, and it is not for the faint of heart. This is an upgrade to one of their older toys, and it boasts dual pleasure points. This was one of the most intense and robust G-spot massagers I’ve ever tried. Designed to be more comfortable with a slightly longer body and more flexibility, it’s got crazy power. Even just using it for clitoral stimulation is insane. You’ll barely need this to go as fast as it can before you’re exactly where you want to be. It will also run for about an hour off of one charge, but I’m telling you, you definitely won’t need it for even close to that long.
This will ship for free.
Exfoliate your skin with peace of mind with this Conair TrueGlow Sonic Facial Brush, yours today for just $24 over at Meh! I love to use a facial brush, but I feel way better about using them when a sterilizer is included, as is the case with this one.
Changing out brush heads on this Conair tool is done in a snap, and it looks quite sleek with its glowing UV LED sanitizer under the stand!
Grab it while the deal is good to exfoliate away dry skin and get a dewey fresh face for summer.
You may have seen some of the deals before we’ve posted at Meh and partner sites including MorningSave, Mediocritee, and SideDeal. If you like what you see, snag a $5 monthly membership to get your shipping covered at all the sites!
If your muscles are just as stressed as you are, grab a TaoTronics massage gun. Down to $60 with a coupon clip and promo code KJNBS003, you’ll have six gun attachments and 10 speed levels to really get into the deep tissue of your legs, shoulders, and wherever else you’ve got a little tension.
All told, it’s $40 off the list price right now when you clip the coupon and then pop in the code at checkout. It has a 4.8-star rating from 6,200+ reviews, too, so customers are loving the relief it brings.
Working at home has been a literal pain in the neck some days, and with my local massager place still closed, I’ve resorted to heating pads and stretching. This Vivaspa neck and shoulder massager might be the answer if you aren’t quite ready to return to your usual spot. Today take 74% off this kneading and heating wonder.
This massage packs a punch with eight nodes for shiatsu level kneading and heating. But it’s not just the neck area it can help with; the back, waist, hips, legs, and feet are all able to get relief too. Three speeds are depending on your level of aches and pains. It’s easy for you to move the massager to where you need it for optimum comfort as you adjust the handles. This is a simple way to save money in the long run and get quick relaxation without the headache of waiting for an appointment at the spa.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen, they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders, no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
There’s so much to be stressed out about nowadays, so why not decompress with a Naipo body massager? Only $30 (down from $50) when you clip the coupon on the page and use promo code K3W4C37Y at checkout, you can take advantage of some heated, deep kneaded massaging for your neck, back, shoulders, feet, and legs.
The heat relaxes your muscles, while the actual massage nodes get all the knots out of your body so you can feel somewhat at ease again. Many, many people have gotten satisfaction out of this massager, as evidenced by a 4.4-star rating from 25,000+ reviews.
Oral care is important for a multitude of reasons. Simple measures and that extra step can make a huge difference almost immediately. Novashine’s Ultrasonic Toothbrush is ready to be the hero your teeth need. This comprehensive set is 24% and worth every penny.
The Novashine Ultrasonic Toothbrush produces 36,800 ultrasonic vibrations per minute that effectively scrubs away the buildup of plaque and stains on the surface of your teeth. It comes with five cleaning modes for a more personalized brushing experience. The head of the brush itself is made with Dupont bristles, making it gentle on your enamel and gums. It will run up to two hours off of on charge. With a compact and wireless charging port, this toothbrush offers the most convenient tooth brushing experience. Pick from black or white and receive a one-year warranty with it.
This will ship for $3.
Whether you enjoyed the film or not, it’s a lot more inarguable how damn good the soundtrack is in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. The Seven Evil Exes Edition features every song from the movie as well as several unreleased tracks. For vinyl collector’s, this might be worth it alone for the Brie Larson version of Black Sheep which may or may not have made it on my Spotify Wrapped two years in a row.
HBO Max has opened the doors for many more North Americans to fall in love Studio Ghibli. Though, there is still a place in our hearts for physical media. If you’re one to collect physical media, you may know the worldwide beloved films of the Studio Ghibli library have slowly but surely been releasing as beautiful sleek steelbooks . Latest to the bunch is The Secret World of Arrietty. by Academy Award-nominated director Hiromasa Yonebayashi. The steelbook is available for pre-order for a discounted price of $22.
Hey do you like concept art? Of course you do. It’s practically the best thing to unlock in any game. But now you can check out all of Final Fantasy XV’s art in book form! Over $75 off on Amazon.
Video game cookbooks are such an interesting concept. Especially when food and cooking are either such a small or just completely absent aspect of the game which the recipes are supposed to be from. I never fully got into World of Warcraft, but I imagine cooking is actually present at least in this series so it makes a bit more sense to release an official cookbook. I didn’t have a good enough computer during its supposed golden years. Though, what I do have now is my own kitchen in my apartment. Time to get what I imagine is the exact World of Warcraft experience by whipping up some Gnomeregan Gnuggets and Arden Apple Pie.
So since the release of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, several times a week I have gone to the Steam page, hovered over purchase, only to close out of the store. I adored this trilogy, imperfections and all. Though I have not touched the series since Mass Effect 3's final Citadel DLC released in 2013. I would love to go back and play through this masterpiece, but I just know deep down that if I buy it, I’ll end up playing partway through the first game before getting bored and moving onto something else. It’s not that I won’t think the first game holds up. I just can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a long game through to the end. The sweet spot for my attention span lately has been games I can finish in about ten hours. So if you’re like me, the best way to relive the Mass Effect trilogy will be getting this book for $31 and looking at all this cool art.
- Anker Nano Charger | $14 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Energizer Max AA & AAA Batteries (100-Pack) | $45 | MorningSave
- Apple AirPods (Wired Charging Case) | $129 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods (Wireless Charging Case) | $150 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Max | $520 | Amazon
- Insignia 43” 4K Fire TV Edition | $220 | Amazon (Prime Only)
- 65" Sony X80J | $900 | Best Buy
- LG CX 65" OLED TV | $1,850 | Amazon, BuyDig
- Unity Developer Certification Bundle | $20 | StackSocial
- Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle | $20 | StackSocial
- 60% Mechanical Gaming Rainbow Keyboard | $44 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- 1 Year of VPN Service | $100 | ExpressVPN
- Apple M1 Mac Mini (256GB) | $600 | Amazon
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 512GB) | $1,399 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 (Refurbished) | $125+ | Woot
Apple Watch Series 4 (Refurbished) | $170+ | Woot
Apple Watch Series 5 (Refurbished) | $260+ | Woot
- Garmin Forerunner 935 | $310 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 Product(RED) (44mm) | $359 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (64GB) | $559 | Amazon
- OnePlus 8T | $600 | Amazon
- Tech Squared Ring Light with Tripod | $29 | MorningSave
- Rock Candy Wired Controller (Switch) | $15 | Amazon
- Nyko Charge Arc (PS5) | $16 | Amazon
- PowerA Animal Crossing Controller (Switch) | $34 | Walmart
- Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro (Red) | $44 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller | $59 | Amazon
- Razer Fightpad Controller (PS4/PS5) | $60 | Amazon
- Razer Kishi (Android) | $55 | Amazon
Razer Kishi (iPhone) | $84 | Amazon
- X-Men Vs. Street Fighter Arcade1Up Cabinet | $349 | Walmart
- iiRcade Tabletop | $500 | Amazon
- Free 30-Day Trial | Prime Gaming
- Borderlands Franchise Sale | Eneba
- $25 Riot Games Gift Card | $22 | Eneba | Use Code: RITOPLS
- Resident Evil Village | $42 | Eneba | Use code VillagePeople
- School of Game Design Lifetime Membership | $49 | StackSocial
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4) | $20 | Amazon
Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) | $20 | Amazon
- PGA Tour 2K21 | $20 | Amazon
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (PS4) | $20 | Amazon
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (PS5) | $20 | Amazon
- The Last of Us Part II | $30 | Walmart
- Persona 5 Royal | $30 | Amazon, Best Buy
- It Takes Two | $30 | Amazon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4) | $30 | Best Buy
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS4) | $34 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS5) | $38 | Amazon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS5) | $40 | Amazon
- Ghost of Tsushima | $40 | Amazon
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection | $40 | Amazon, Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Godfall: Ascended Edition | $41 | Amazon
- $50 PSN Gift Card | $43 | Eneba | Use code DAYSOFPLAYPROMO
- PS Plus 12 Month Subscription | $44 | Newegg
PS Now 12 Month Subscription | $44 | Newegg
- PlayStation Plus - 12 Months | $45 | Amazon
- Demon Souls (PS5) | $60 | Amazon
- Nioh Collection | $60 | Walmart, Amazon
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales ULE (PS5) | $60 | Amazon
- Unravel Two | $3 | Microsoft
- Watch Dogs: Legion | $20 | Amazon
- PGA Tour 2K21 | $20 | Amazon
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon | $30 | Amazon, Best Buy
- It Takes Two | $30 | Amazon
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 | $30 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $36 | Amazon
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat | $39 | Amazon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon | $40 | Amazon
- Fuser (Digital) | $40 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Katamari Damacy Reroll | $18 | Amazon
- PGA Tour 2K21 | $20 | Amazon
Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville CE | $25 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | $40 | Amazon
- Fuser (Digital) | $40 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Paper Mario: The Origami King | $43 | Amazon
- $50 Nintendo Gift Card | $45 | Newegg | Use code 93XRE24
- Subnautica + Subnautica: Below Zero | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury | $50 | Amazon, Walmart
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $50 | Walmart
- Pre-Order: Mario Golf: Super Rush + Bag Tag | $60 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Shiny Pearl | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Legends: Arceus | $60 | Amazon
- Ring Fit Adventure | $70 | Walmart
- Nintendo Wii U Console (Refurbished) | $236 | StackSocial
- Mario Special Edition Nintendo Switch | $300 | Target
- Funko Pop Pride 2021 Deadpool | $9 | Amazon
Funko Pop Pride 2021 Mickey Mouse | $9 | Amazon
Funko Pop Pride 2021 WALL-E | $9 | Amazon
Funko Pop Pride 2021 Stitch | $9 | Amazon
- SwimWays Star Wars Death Star XXL Beach Ball | $12 | Amazon
- Little Buddy Animal Crossing Tom Nook Plush | $13 | Amazon
- LEGO Minecraft The Trading Post | $16 | Amazon
LEGO Minecraft The Bee Farm | $16 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Darkseid Funko Pop | $25 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Minecraft The Pig House | $40 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts III: Shadow Bring Arts Action Figure Set | $43 | Amazon
- LEGO Super Mario Starter Course | $48 | Amazon
- LEGO Mario Master Your Adventure Kit | $48 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Banpresto JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro Kujo | $49 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Numskull Sonic & Dr Eggman 30th Anniversary Statue | $80 | Amazon
- Up to 40% off New Mickey Mouse Collection | Society6
- Salt Quick Dry Bath Towels | $3 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Salt Quick-Dry 6-Piece Towel Set | $12 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Dog Toy Food 12-Pack | $13 | Amazon
- Kasa Smart Plug 3-Pack | $21 | Amazon
6-Piece Spirit Linen Cotton Towel Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Flamingo Pool Float | $33 | Amazon
- Essential Oil Diffuser Set | $39 | MorningSave
- Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent Alternative | $43 | StackSocial
- TaoTronics Air Purifier | $56 | Amazon | Promo code KINJA0607
- King Sized Gel-Infused Memory Foam Pillow | $66 | Amazon
- Easine H55 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner | $79 | MorningSave
- Orivet Dog DNA Test | $95 | StackSocial
- EvaChill EV-500 Personal Air Conditioner + Cartridge | $99 | StackSocial
- Eufy HomeVac S11 Go | $160 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code eufyEase
- iRobot Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum | $449 | Amazon
- Eufy Smart Lock Touch with Wi-Fi Bridge | $187 | Amazon
- August Wi-Fi Smart Lock (4th Gen) | $199 | Amazon
- Four Stemless Wine Glasses | $15 | Amazon
- Silicone Steamer Basket | $15 | Amazon
- Double Wall Insulated Glass Mugs | $17 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Charcoal Grill | $21 | Amazon
- Hamilton Beach Electric Coffee Grinder | $22 | Amazon
- Madrid Premium French Press | $33 | StackSocial
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $39 | MorningSave
- Yedi Mini 2-Quart Air Fryer | $40 | StackSocial
- Dublin Stainless Steel French Press | $47 | StackSocial
- Kyoku 8" Damascus Chef Knife | $76 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code KYOKUNUG
- Keurig K-Classic K50 Single Serve Coffee Maker | $90 | Best Buy
- Insignia Mini Fridge | $150 | Amazon
- Keurig Single Serve Coffee & Latte Maker | $190 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-qt Air Fryer | $210 | Best Buy
- Concentrix 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $220 | StackSocial
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- 63% off Stretch Twill Chino Shorts | JACHS NY | Use Code KINJA15
- 50% off Blue Light-Blocking Lenses | GlassesUSA | Promo code BLUE50
- 20% off Designer Brands | GlassesUSA | Promo Code PREMIUM20
- Dissim Inverted Lighter | $40 | StackSocial
- Plush Cotton Bathrobe | $74 | Crane & Canopy | Use Code KINJABATHROBE
- Luminox Navy SEAL 3500 Series Watch | $219 | StackSocial
- 15% off Lora DiCarlo Collection | Ella Paradis | Use Code HOT
- Aliver Foot Exfoliation Peeling Masks (3-Pack) | $10 | Amazon
- Conair TrueGlow Sonic Facial Brush + UV LED Sterilizer | $24 | Meh
- NuPearl Teeth Whitening Kit | $25 | SideDeal
- The Clean Start Set | $29 | Kosa
- Blume Self Care Bundle | $36 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Novashine Ultrasonic Toothbrush | $53 | StackSocial
- Mouth Armor Oral Care Essentials Set | $70 | StackSocial
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $149 | MysteryVibe
- Segway ES1L Electric Scooter | $300 | Amazon
- Naipo Shiatsu Massager | $28 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code K3W4C37Y
- Vivaspa Kneading and Heating Massager | $34 | SideDeal
- Actigun: Percussion Massager | $55 | StackSocial
- TaoTronics Massage Gun | $60 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code KJNBS003
- Relax Melodies Meditation App: Lifetime Subscription | $80 | StackSocial
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine | $85 | Amazon
- Studio SWEAT onDemand: 1 YR Subscription | $99 | StackSocial
- Re-Athlete Full Leg Massager + Heat Treatment | $170 | StackSocial
- Sonic the Hedgehog Blu-Ray + DVD | $12 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: The Secret World of Arrietty - LE Steelbook Blu-ray | $22 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children 4K Blu-ray | $23 | Amazon