Promoted Deal: Up to 34% off Anker Projectors | Amazon
Maybe quarantine has shown you that your TV just isn’t cutting it anymore. Or maybe you’d just rather have a tiny lil projector that’ll bounce with you from room to room for all the streaming you’re doing these days. Today, you can grab a few of Anker’s projectors for a solid discount.
The Nebula Apollo is a mini projector that’ll fit as snugly in your bag as it does on your shelf. Right now it’s $105 off, bringing the price down to $245. With a resolution of 854 x 480, the picture won’t be super great, but that should be fine if you’re just binging New Girl or getting through your YouTube queue.
If you want a mini projector with better resolution, the Nebula Capsule II is down from $580 to $400, and boasts a 720p resolution. Still not the best you could get, but for the price you’re getting a portable projector that, once going out is safe again, you can plop in a bag and take with you on a trip. You could also grab the original Nebula for $330, saving you $130.
If you’ve got a bit of cash to spend and you’re looking to flesh out your new home theater, there’s the Nebula Cosmos Max, the company’s 4k projector. Unfortunately, even with a $610 discount, you’ll still have to shell out nearly $1,200.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the pretenders and even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality.
They’re a bit expensive and the price has dropped bit by bit over time, leading up to today’s opportunity to save $60 on a pair of your own at Woot, complete with a wireless charging case.
This comes on the heels of yesterday’s exciting offer at Amazon, which had it knocked down to $200. That price is still available as of writing if you prefer to order there.
This story was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 5/1/2020 and updated by Elizabeth Lanier with new information on 10/11/2020.
If you don’t mind your Apple tablets in miniature form, today is an excellent opportunity to try out the latest iPad Mini. Amazon has the 64GB Wi-Fi model down to $336, a $63 discount and the lowest we’ve ever seen.
The 7.9-inch display means it isn’t too far removed from “phone” territory, but this is the perfect size for reading, casual gaming, and light browsing. It’s also now great for note taking and art thanks to the added Apple Pencil support, which is a separate $94 purchase if you so desire. Despite the smaller size, you’re still hitting Apple’s preferred 10-hour battery mark on a full charge. Ships immediately.
Whether you’re still rocking with a dumb TV or your smart TV seems more like it faked its college degree, Rokus come to the rescue. They’re cheap and offer a no-nonsense smart apps platform, giving you access to all your favorite streaming apps with voice access. Take the Roku Premiere, which Amazon has on sale for $27 ($13 off) today.
This box offers 4K HDR streaming and Dolby Atmos passthrough in apps that support it, and comes with a simple remote that makes it easy to access everything in no more than a few taps.
If you’re looking for a quick charge, check out the RAVPower 20W USB-C Charger. It’s only $17 with the promo code KINJABD2, and includes a 3ft lighting to USB-C cable to charge your iPhone or tablet ASAP.
If you’ve been thinking of getting a gaming laptop or if you need a new on-the-go device for school or work, Best Buy has a great price on two models of the HP Spectre x360.
These laptops are super sleek models that convert into a tablet with their touch-screen and 360-degree flip and fold design. For your work and school needs with some added gaming perks like the 32GB optane memory, the 13.3-inch model might be a great fit at only $1,500.
If you want more performance and a larger screen, the 15.6-inch model has a GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card and is down to $1,700.
As an added bonus, both laptops have positive reviews that mention outdoor use— it’s important to have a screen you can easily view in sunlight if you want to be able to use it while meeting outdoors, which is something many of us might be doing while weather permits during the pandemic.
Many laptops these days sacrifice extensive ports in the favor of being as thin and light as possible, which has its obvious benefits and drawbacks. That’s great for easy portability, but can sometimes be a drag when you need to plug in a device or if you want to make your laptop the center of a more robust home office setup.
There are all sorts of USB-C hubs available, but Vava’s 12-in-1 Docking Station is one of the most port-packed options we’ve seen at an affordable price. Simply plug it into a USB-C port and you’ll add two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a USB-C PD port, SD and microSD card readers, an Ethernet port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, DC in port, and two HDMI ports. Those HDMI ports enable dual-monitor 4K/60fps action with compatible laptops, letting you turn your slim notebook into a beast of a home PC.
The Vava 12-in-1 Docking Station usually runs $100, but right now when you clip the Amazon coupon and input the exclusive promo code KJVA1009, you’ll drop it down to just $70. If you need a more robust hub like this, it’s a bargain.
This deal was originally published in October 2020 by Andrew Hayward and was updated on 10/10/2020 by Elizabeth Lanier.
Apple’s new Watch SE is a pretty nifty watch. At $279 for the 40mm edition and $300 for the 44mm edition, you can now get an Apple Watch with the latest guts and most of the features without paying the premium. Today, you can get the 40mm model for $279, and the 44mm model is down from $310 to $300. Those prices only count if you go for the Sport Band, though, so be wary of any customizations beyond that if you’re worried about racking up the costs.
For most of us, it’s still not safe to be going out and about too much. Still, with things like leases, waivers, or any forms you’ve been meaning to fill out, many of us are stuck in our home offices without an easy way to get things to paper. Since venturing into the local library of FedEx isn’t a great option right now, getting yourself a good printer will solve your woes while keeping you safe. Right now, you can get HP’s Neverstop Laserjet Printer for $30 off on Amazon as well as the official HP store.
The EarFun Free are a pretty good buy at $14 off right now, or $33 after the discount. That’s the price after clipping the 20% Amazon coupon and using code TW100PRD. If you’re looking for affordable buds with good sound, these might be what you seek. I (Quentyn) reviewed these and, for the most part, they’ll offer everything you need in a basic pair of true wireless earbuds.
The built-in mic works perfectly for calls and it’s got the latest Bluetooth tech. It’ll connect easily and work up to forty-nine feet away. The earbuds come with three size options and fit snuggly for running and working out. The charging case will get you two hours of listening time on a ten-minute charge or up to six hours on a full one. And the case, which provides 30 hours total, can be charged via Type C or with a wireless charging pad.
As I said in my wireless earbud roundup, Sony WF-1000XM3's have an amazing sound quality and are just $178, which is $52 lower than the original list price. But if you’re not convinced, here’s a rundown:
“All in all, the half-hour I spent really was worth it. The sound was so crisp. The mids were truly mid and the bass was banging. I could hear all the richness in Whitney Houston’s voice when I listened to “I Have Nothing” one time for the one time. The coolest thing about these though is you can control the ambient sound by tapping the left earphone once and activate noise-canceling with two taps. You can also pause and skip songs by tapping on the right headphone.”
What are you waiting for? Grab a pair before they’re gone!
For $56 (after applying coupon code EY7K84M3 at Amazon), this sleek little USB-C hub by Aukey packs 12 different types of connections:
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 HDMI ports
- 1 VGA port
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 USB-C data port
- 1 USB Power Delivery charging port
- SD & microSD card slots
I’m pretty sure that’s everything anyone should ever need out of a single USB port. The extra HDMI port is especially nice, allowing you to run a quadruple monitor setup from a laptop if you ever wanted.
A bunch of my pals with restaurants around town invested in a bunch of rugged Bluetooth speakers for outdoor dining because they’ll need to withstand anything. While you may not own a restaurant or bar you might be an adventurous hiker or traveler. This FX100 Extreme Bluetooth Speaker was built for a life on the go. It’s $33 off right now.
The FX100 was literally built for an arduous lifestyle. Take this bad boy camping, to the beach, poolside, but honestly, it does just as well inside lounging on the sofa. It is designed for all elements so it’s certified shock-proof, dust-proof, and waterproof because accidents happen everywhere. For a Bluetooth speaker, this has pretty comprehensive 360° surround sound, clear tones, and solid bass. Distortion is minimal even at the highest volume. An excellent feature is this speaker has a 7000mAh powerbank built-in. You’ll get up to 35 hours of listening enjoyment off of one charge, it’s easy to pair with whatever device is your main, and you can even take calls through it.
Free two-day shipping for Prime members.
If you want to play your music hands-free in your car then you’re in luck! For a low, low $20, Prime members can connect to the Alexa app on your phone and jam out through your vehicle’s speakers via auxiliary or Bluetooth. The Echo Auto has eight microphones so it can hear your voice through loud noises throughout the duration of your trip. You’ll also be able to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and other services with the sound of your voice.
Speaking of Amazon Music, you can snatch up a free 6-month subscription with your Echo Auto for the same price—just bear in mind it will auto-renew when the 6 months are up, so you may want to head into your settings and turn that “feature” off if you’re not sure whether you’ll keep it after the trial is over. I would grab this deal before it slips away!
This deal was originally published by Ignacia Fulcher and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 10/8/2020.
While Final Fantasy X and its divisive sequel aren’t quite the most fondly remembered in the longstanding JRPG series, it does hold up better than most of the games which preceded it, even without the full-on makeover treatment that graced Final Fantasy VII earlier this year. Yes, it’s true, Final Fantasy X and X-2 for Nintendo Switch is merely a remaster of the original games, their assets upscaled for a more recent console than their native PS2. Still, with 60 rearranged music tracks, it sounds better than ever. Plus you get to experience the infamous Tidus laugh all over again—in breathtaking high definition.
No matter how you feel about the Sphere Grid upgrade system or blitzball mini game (my wife loves it, I’m inclined to disagree), much of the series’ charm is still intact. The move to a “conditional turn-based” (CTB) combat system, as opposed to its former active time-based, remains controversial to this day. However, compared to modern-day entries like Final Fantasy XV, it’s much more comparable to its predecessors. And for Kingdom Hearts players who never got around to it, you’ll finally get to know Wakka, Rikku, and Auron on a deeper level. (Speaking of which, the Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package is also 40% off as of this writing.) For $25, maybe it’s time to finally give Final Fantasy X a shot, or revisit it for the first time in over a decade and indulge in some nostalgia.
Whether you’re new to Kingdom Hearts or you’re interested in owning all the games at the best quality, the Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package is a fantastic deal. It includes ten Kingdom Hearts experiences, including games and cinematic content, and Amazon has it for just $30 today, the lowest it’s ever been. Here’s everything you’ll get in the package:
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearths Re: Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Re:code (HD Remastered cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep - a fragmentary passage
- Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover (movie)
- Kingdom Hearts III
I may be alone in this, but I’d buy it for Chain of Memories alone. That game was dope, and I don’t care who cares.
This wireless Logitech headset is nearly down to its lowest price ever. Walmart has it for just $1 more than the previous best at $66. Crashing all the way from a $150 MSRP, the Logitech G533 features 7.1 surround sound with DTS Headphone:X, they work up to 15 meters from the base, and they’ll last up to 15 hours on a single charge.
There’s a ton of padding for comfort in this sleek minimalist design, and with on-ear volume controls and flip-to-mute, there’s not a whole lot getting in your way during intense gaming sessions. WIth the Logitech app, you’ll be able to customize EQ levels and per-channel volume, perfect for amplifying the sounds of those Call of Duty foot soldiers running up behind you.
If PC gaming is life, you should check out the Aukey 45" RGB gaming desk. Down to $130 when you use promo code KINJALY1, it’s 28% off its original list price. It’s a T-shaped desk with a cup holder, hooks to place headphones, and lights on either side so it can light up at night. Well. What are you waiting for? Grab this bad boy, now. I know you want to!
Sports games aren’t really my thing, but if they’re yours you can get a fantastic deal on two recent installments to iconic franchises this weekend.
Madden NFL 21 is $20 off on Amazon right now, while NBA 2K21 has dropped even further to $35 today. For the most part, the sale seems to apply to physical copies but it is applied across all platforms and you can get the same deal for a PC code for NBA 2K21.
Why not grab them both so you’re set for the next rainy weekend in?
Microsoft has announced that Forza Motorsport 7 is now on Game Pass. It was one of the few remaining titles under the Xbox Game Studios banner that wasn’t, and probably because this highly popular sim-centric racer was still selling like hot cakes. There’s an active community still populating the circuits with hundreds of powerful custom cars.
And in case you haven’t heard it, Microsoft also bought Zenimax Studios, reportedly for an earth-shattering $7.5 billion in cold, hard cash. With the acquisition, Microsoft gets full control of everything under that banner, including Bethesda, id Software, Arkane, and more. Those studios are responsible for some of the most fun games this generation produced, including Doom, Wolfenstein, Fallout 4 (and 76 now, apparently, but I’ve personally given up), The Evil Within, and Dishonored. And while we haven’t gotten a new single player Elder Scrolls game since the Xbox 360, we know Elder Scrolls 6 is on the way, and Bethesda is working on other exciting new IPs like Starfield.
The other leg of that news is that all the games from these studios, like any first party Microsoft studio, will be available day one on Xbox Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate was already one of the hottest deals going in gaming before the news, and even without meaty discounts like 3 months for $25 at Eneba (with promo code FORZ7ISHERE), you’ll enjoy all the benefits for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, hundreds of first- and third-party games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X.
Have you returned to your roots to play some of the most beloved 3D Mario games from the Nintendo 64 onward in Super Mario 3D All-Stars? It’s a collection of three games, including Super Mario 64, which many still consider to be a class above the rest. There’s also Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy, both great games in their own right.
If you’re loving the game, don’t let your Switch go untreated for the occasion. It’s a bonafide marriage between old school and new, as this officially licensed travel case by RDS Industries has Super Mario Odyssey artwork stamped on its front side. It’s normally $18, but with a $6 discount, it’s really hard to pass. There are plenty of compartments inside for games and accessories, and it can double as a kickstand to keep your Switch propped up while you’re gaming.
So, you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on a Nintendo Switch despite the extremely shoddy stock. Great! But now you’ll need some games. The Switch has a great library of excellent games, but many of them are first-party and Nintendo games rarely go on sale. Not so right now, luckily. You can get games like Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario Party for $15 off, bringing the price down to $45.
With Cyberpunk 2077 going gold, there are no more delays to fear. If you’re on PC and ready to dive into what’s undoubtedly the biggest game of the generation so far (at least as far as hype and expectations are concerned), you’ll want to head to Eneba and place a pre-order with exclusive code KINJA25. That’ll get you a digital copy redeemable at GOG (activation instructions here) for just $47, one of the lowest pre-order prices we’ve seen yet for Cyberpunk 2077 on any platform.
Unlike Geralt of the ancient (and totally fictitious) land of Rivia, Cyberpunk takes us into a not-so-distant future where guys good and bad are yoked up with cybernetic enhancements. Life is generally fine until it’s discovered there’s a prototypical component that grants immortality to whoever has it installed, and, of course, all hell breaks loose to secure it.
Cyberpunk 2077 was originally set to be out this Spring and was once delayed until September, but it since suffered another delay to November 19, 2020. But no worries: that date won’t change from here on out.
We are mere weeks away from season two of The Mandalorian. This show has produced the cutest thing Star Wars has done in years. Of course, I’m talking about The Child aka Baby Yoda. Spend the next few Fridays until the series drops by adding Monopoly’s Star Wars The Child Edition to your game night for 20% off today.
Instead of your classic Monopoly pieces like the dog or wagon, here we have The Child in a few poses. Choose from him eating the frog, using the force, drinking the broth, or sitting in the Hoverpram. The general rules apply of buying and trading objects and property so nothing is really different. Mandalorian fans will easily spot famous items from the show like the Mythosaur necklace. My only gripe is that “This is the way,” isn’t on the Go space, seems like a design miss. But other than that if you need a new version or an upgrade to a traditional entry of game night this is a good one.
Who has time to sweep with all the kids home? Especially when they’re running around the house, tracking in dirt from the outside, spilling Cheerios, and frightening the family dog into shedding record amounts of fur. Just let a robot help you out. Eufy RoboVacs are a great alternative to Roomba, and the RoboVac 15C is well fit for the job, especially at today’s price. It falls all the way to $115 on Newegg.
That’s about $75 in savings for a little helper with powerful 2,000-Pa suction capabilities, one of the strongest available in its lineup. It’ll clean anything from hardwood floors to most carpet, has Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant integration, and it can go up to 100 minutes before needing a charge or bin dump.
This deal was originally published by Jordan McMahon in May 2020 and updated with new information by Quentyn Kennemer on 10/12/2020.
It’s starting to get a little chilly outside, so protect your nose from those annual nose bleeds, get your hands on a TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier, only $30, which is $20 off the original list price of $50. As for the water capacity, it’s 1.6 gallons, and allows up to 30 hours of use without refilling and is super quiet! Grab it before its gone.
The easiest way to give a living space a facelift is with art. Finding a good art piece can focus a room and even change the vibe and energy of it. Art can sometimes be the missing link in tying decor together. For the rest of the day at Wayfair take up to 60% off on over 280 pieces and revamp your home.
You don’t have to be a dog owner to love pooches. This adorable cotton and polyester canvas if a great gift for anyone who is a canine fan. These two doggo besties sharing a stick will put a smile on even the grumpiest of faces. ‘Stick With Me’ ($35) is wrapped around a square wooden stretcher and is ideal for lazy people who just want to put artwork up without having to frame anything. This size is 14 x 14 and is 50% off.
Speaking of being a little lazy, art that is already framed is a total blessing. If you’re an earth momma or plant daddy some elegant flowers might be a superb touch to show off your affinity for greenery. This six-piece collection ($230) might be a supreme solution of what to do with a whole wall by spacing out these retro botanical beauties. The gold frames add a touch of class to the earthy designs that’ll look brilliant in any space, even a bathroom. These measure 22" x 17" are matted and printed on textured linen paper. Oooh la la!
A little eerie a little calming, this wrapped canvas piece of misty woods is one of Wayfair’s top sellers in the wall art section. Misty Road ($29) measures 18" x 27", is easy to hang, and is more mysterious than anything Thomas Kinkade has ever painted. If beautiful and haunting is your jam this giclee printed piece is for you. This will look perfect over any mantle or sofa and you don’t even need to live in a spooky mansion.
Free shipping on all orders over $35.
It’s been an unusual year. Your home is probably full of people on top of each other like never before if you’ve been sheltering with your family. With limited openings, a home can become quite messy with multiple loved ones, kids, and pets all cooped up together. Destress about those dirty floors with this True & Tidy Multi-Surface Steam Mop that’s 71% off today.
It’s ready to use in mere seconds and will run for a full fifteen minutes for each cleaning session. The triangle head has a 360 degrees swivels to swipe all those spots that are hard to get to. With temperatures over 200 degrees, the steam will naturally clean, cut grim, and sanitize stains all without harmful or harsh chemicals. The handle has a soft grip so it’s easy for anyone to use without overexertion. This steam mop is of course ideal for wood, laminate, vinyl, grouted tile, and marble. There’s is also a carpet glider so fibers can be returned to flawless. Assembly is a cinch and you’ll be saving $75 on an item you can safely use all over your home.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
I think I feel most like an adult when I spend my money on things I really don’t want, but instead on items a responsible human needs to own.
One such purchase is a car jump starter— for sure, this is the kind of thing you would rather have and never have to use than the opposite situation. Thankfully, you can get an Audew upgraded car jump starter for 30% off when you clip the coupon on Amazon’s website. That brings this slick, LCD screened device down to $68.
As an added bonus, this 2000mAh capacity device can also recharge your smaller devices and has three different flashlight modes to help you find your way in the dark.
Better safe than sorry and better 30% off than 0% off— get it at this price while you can!
There’s no way being shot in the face with an infrared thermometer will ever be comfortable. I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art a few weeks ago and immediately when you walk in they take your temperate like this. In fact, there have been several establishments I’ve been in that are doing this. If you’re looking for a way to find out if someone is running a fever without touching them this is for you. Save $23 on this Infrared Thermometer from Boncare for the next days. All you have to do is use this code 584QOUMU at checkout.
This forehead and ear thermometer is great for all ages and sizes so it’ll work for the whole family. Works within seconds for an accurate reading with minimal fuss which is great for squirmy babies or children. And because it’s all external its much more hygienic and allows for few germs to be spread. You can even save readings in case you are keeping track to make sure no one is getting sick or that someone is recovering. There is actually a fever warning system that will sound if the person in the question is running a little warm but the LCD screening is pretty easy to read as well. It comes with a one-year warranty but just remember to grab two AAA Batteries.
This deal runs until October 12. Prime members enjoy free one-day shipping.
Whether you’re a vampire lover or a fan of the winged rats, October is these creatures’ time to rise an greet the world once again. Halloween decor is filthy with skeletons, witches, and black cats but I say the bat does that real heavy lifting. There are over 800 batty decoration on sale at Wayfair but I picked out three that really stand out.
I really love these batty lampshade drapes ($34). Just place them over any lamp you already have to enhance the level of spookiness. The bat design is also super subtle so this is exactly the kind of thing you could leave up all year if you wanted. The gauge lace is actually pretty classy and easy to clean in the washer.
I’m a sucker for a cute and clever accent pillow and honestly, I’ll probably be buying this Bat Lumbar Pillow ($39) to go with my Halloween bedspread. This polyester blend is just the right touch of cute and creepy. Again, if you wanted you could totally let the eerie cheer ride all year long and leave it out. Spot treat it if you have a supernatural oopsies.
Where my vamp lovers at? This one is for you. The Nihan Table Lamp ($106) is made from resin and has just the right amount of camp and macabre. The detail is pretty spectacular so you can really see the vampire slumping in his coffin, waiting for dusk so he can really party. The lampshade is black fabric with bat silhouettes to add to the chilling scene it’s setting. And it actually comes with a 40-watt bulb. How nice.
Free shipping on all orders over $35.
National Coffee Day was last week, so why not find a new brew to enjoy to celebrate? We even have a great deal for you right now to get your first bag of Atlas Coffee for free. That link should automatically mark your first bag down to $0, but you will need to cover shipping. If not, use code AtlasCoffeeDay20 at checkout. For me, the shipping charge was around $5. You can choose whether to get your bag ground and ready to go or as whole beans you can grind yourself.
This subscription, which you can cancel anytime, brings you a fresh bag of new coffee every two or four weeks depending on what schedule you set up. You can get caffeinated conveniently and on your terms by indicating your preference for lighter or darker roasts, or have them surprise you with each delivery.
Our pals at Bellesa aren’t just great to us they really enjoy spreading the love. On Cardi B’s 28th birthday this weekend not only did they send her a huge multitiered cake but they included a massive goodie box of their best sellers and favorites, 18 to be exact. Because Bellesa just can’t stop being so generous they are giving our lovely readers 20% off anything with the code INVENTORY!.
Here’s everything Cardi got for you glorious birthday: Air by Bellesa, Dea by Bellesa, Nirvana by Bellesa, Aurora by Bellesa, Satisfyer Pro 2, Satisfyer Pro 3, Jack Rabbit’s Thrusting Rabbit, Hidden Pleasure Panties Wireless, Impressions N5 Vibrating Dildo with Suction Cup, Midnight Lace Blindfold, Midnight Lace Collar/Leash, Midnight Lace Crop, Midnight Lace Paddle, Midnight Nipple Clips, We-Vibe Chorus, Womanizer Premium, Halo by Bellesa, A-Play Vibe Beginner Plug, and their Bras Suck Tee.
Looks like she received some of our favorites too including the Satisfyer Pro 2 and Bellesa’s Nirvana Wand. I personally can’t think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than with sugar, spice, and everything from Bellesa. If this wasn’t a WAP weekend for Cardi then I don’t know what would be.
Free shipping on orders over $29.
Everybody poops as we’ve been told, so no one should ever feel bad... but alleviating some of the aftermath is not only pleasant for you, but super thoughtful if you cohabitate. Poo-Pourri has been on the market for a few years and is an extremely charming solution to a common life issue. Today only take 25% off a small selection of the Toilet Spray.
There are four 2 ounce bottles on sale currently for just $7. I got a sample box when they first emerged and I can say this stuff actually works. The floral scents are obviously more traditional and among the company’s best-sellers. So if you’re looking to make your powder room garden-fresh the honey or peony ones would be ideal. I have to say Stars & Spritz is pretty intriguing as a scent combo with sea salt and eucalyptus too. Just spray the bowl before you get down to business and never worry again. We actually have one of these upstairs in case either of the dogs have an accident and I can tell you it 100% masks the doggie doo in no time. Poo-Pourri doesn’t discriminate against excrement and works for everyone.
Whether you’re headed back to school or not a solid backpack that’s comfortable and protective for your laptop is a necessity. And in these new times, places to charge your phone while you’re out have become limited with store and restaurant restrictions. So having a good charger with you is essential too. Grab one for just $19 today.
The M-Edge Cargo Backpack has a removable 6000mAh powerbank that can save your devices for up to forty hours for a smartphone and ten for a tablet. This sturdy nylon backpack will keep a laptop up to seventeen inches safe and sound. It’s perfectly padded in all the right places to protect from drops and bumps. Plus it’s designed to sit upright so no worries about it slumping over to mitigate any potential damage. The padded straps make even heavy days comfortable no matter how long you have to haul. Lots of pockets and compartments for all the extra belongings you need like keys, wallets, glasses, and of course your face mask or an extra one or two. These backpacks usually run around $69 so this is an awesome deal if you’ve been trying to pick a budget and quality option.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Jachs NY is offering 60% off of its premium flannel shirts in a sale made for the fall. I don’t know about you, but my fall wardrobe is about 50% flannel shirts, so I am always on the lookout for a great deal.
You can get one of Jachs’s premium flannels for $39 with code F39. If you want to stock up a bit (a wise choice) you can get three shirts for $100 and free shipping with code 3FL.
They have some great color options— I’m personally a fan of the classic red and black buffalo plaid. Check them out below!
Missha is one of those great Korean beauty brands that I personally stock up on whenever I can find my favorite items from them at a great price. It’s kind of hard though, because its most popular products are such essentials that they don’t seem to go on sale much.
Their BB cream in particular is my absolute favorite. It is the perfect consistency and gives natural coverage without making me feel like I have makeup caked on my face. It often hovers around $12 on Amazon but is as low as $8 right now—64% off its retail price. Not only does it make your skin look its best, it also has SPF 42, ensuring you’re protected from the sun’s damaging rays— I really can’t recommend it enough.
Missha’s Time Revolution ampoule is one of its most popular products and is also available a bit cheaper right now at $18. This serum has 10 probiotics in it to help strengthen skin and prevent signs of aging.
I haven’t personally tried Missha’s BB Boomer primer, but it’s on sale for 17% off right now so I will likely be remedying that soon.
If you haven’t had a chance to try out Missha, now’s the perfect time! These products are at their lowest prices for the past 30 days.
Bake your heart out with a KitchenAid Cordless Hand Mixer. It’s $20 off its original list price, bringing it to $80. It had seven speeds and can easily mix that cookie and cake batter and comes with a cute charger that’ll allow you to make up to 200 cookies on a full battery. What are you waiting for? Get to cooking!
Despite resembling the chemical waste in Springfield’s nuclear chemical plant, C4 Sport—in my experience at least—works wonders. NSF-certified and designed to motivate higher rep counts, therefore helping you build lean muscle, the pre-workout mix is normally found at nutrition stores like GNC for around $25, but for a limited time, you can shave 20% off the already marked down $18 price tag simply by clipping a coupon on Amazon. With that discount applied, the Blue Raspberry flavor (the best if you ask me) comes down to $14 apiece. Fruit Punch, on the other hand, is a little pricier at $16, but it also has the worst aftertaste of the two, so why bother?
All three feature copious amounts of caffeine, in case that was a concern, to keep you stimulated throughout your workout, making the most of your limited time to work out given increasingly hectic work schedules. Take it before your workout and bolster your strength, thanks to creatine, an excellent and drug-free way to recover your aching body after particularly exhausting physical exertion. Make like Goku and take fewer breaks between sessions, work out longer and faster, and maintain focus on a budget with your pick of sugar-free pre-workout solution, all soluble in 6-8 fluid ounces of water.
You do have to tick “subscribe and save” on the Amazon listing to take advantage of this exceptional deal, so I’d only recommend signing off if you’re comfortable with a recurring order being placed in your name; however, you can cancel at any time, so it’s relatively non-committal, and you’ll eventually have to restock anyway.
Ilia Beauty is one of my favorite clean brands and I got to review a bunch of their products when I was at a sustainability site. Today they launch their Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint line. If this is your first time at Ilia use the code HELLOCLEAN to get 15% off your entire order and see what all the fuss is about.
In eight shades this liquid eye tint dries quick and is easy to blend out. This means you can choose how intense a vibe you want with minimal adjustments. Each color is highly pigmented and has a metallic shimmer. Glides on and then sets as a powder so creasing is minimal which can be a problem with others like this. Made with horse chestnut flower and magnolia bark extract whatever look you land on it won’t budge. Now add some Midnight Express Liquid Eyeliner and you’re good to go.
Standard shipping is free on all orders over $50. Otherwise, shipping is $5.
If Spotify or Apple Music hasn’t won you over, it’s time to give Amazon Music Unlimited a try. Amazon is offering 4 months of access to its increasingly impressive music service for just $1, after which you’ll be asked to pay $8 monthly to continue. This deal is only available for Prime Members.
That’s a cheaper starting price than most competitors, though, and you may like what you find after signing up. Amazon has one of the most extensive catalogs with over 60 million tracks, and the mobile app supports Alexa and all the devices she loves to dwell in, so you don’t have to move an inch in bed to start that morning routine playlist.
This deal was originally published in April 2020 and updated with new information on 10/7/2020.
Batman day was a week ago, but the Dark Knight still delivers deals the rest of the year. Case in point: right now, you can snag a Blu-ray bundle of 18 animated Batman feature-length films for just $50.
Amazingly, the Batman: 80th Anniversary Collection isn’t comprehensive, which means there are even more Batman cartoon flicks out there. But here you’ll get picks like Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman Ninja, and the two-part The Dark Knight Returns. And best of all, the 19-disc set is marked down from the $90 list price right now, making it less than $3 per film.
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $160 | B&H Photo
- Aukey 10,000mAh USB-C 18W PD Portable Charger | $15 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- RAVPower 20W USB-C Charger | $17 | Amazon | Promo code KINJABD2 + Clip Coupon
- RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger | $18 | RAVPower | Promo code QC30
- Mophie Powerstation 6,040mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- Aukey 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank | $29 | Amazon | Clip coupon + code XCL9XN9Q
- RAVPower PD 3.0 Power Bank | $30 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Vava 12-in-1 USB-C Docking Station | $70 | Amazon | Clip coupon + code: KJVA1009
- Amazon Echo Auto | $20 | Amazon
- Echo Auto + 6 Free Months of Amazon Music Unlimited | $20 | Amazon
Enacfire E60 Wireless Earbuds | $30 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code PROMOTIONE60
- EarFun Free TWS Earbuds | $34 | Amazon | Clip coupon + promo code TW100PRD
- Boltune Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones | $35 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $48 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Trelab FX100 Extreme Bluetooth Speaker | $57 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $95 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods w/ Wireless Charger (2nd Generation) | $120 | MorningSave
- Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Headphones | $178 | Best Buy
- Apple AirPods Pro | $190 | Woot
- Apple AirPods Pro | $199 | Amazon
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones | $200 | Amazon
- Up to 34% off Anker Projectors | Amazon
- Roku Premiere | $27 | Amazon
- Insignia 2.0-Channel Soundbar | $50 | Best Buy
- TaoTronics 32-inch TV Soundbar | $65 | TaoTronics | Promo code HOT023
- Samsung 2.1 Ch Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer | $230 | Best Buy
- LG 43-inch Class UN7000 LED 4K Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Hisense 55" Class H65 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV | $320 | Best Buy
- Sony 65" Smart TV X750H | $669 | Best Buy (My Best Buy Member Pricing)
- Samsung 82" Q70T QLED 4K Smart TV | $2,298 | Amazon
- 77" LG CX-Series 4K OLED TV + $300 Visa Gift Card | $3,697 | BuyDig
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $20 | Amazon
- Anker 7-in-1 USB-C Media Hub | $25 | Amazon
- Amcrest 1080p Webcam | $34 | Amazon | Use code LPP9CJX7
- Anker 7-in-2 USB-C Hub | $45 | Amazon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- Aukey 12-in-1 USB-C Hub | $56 | Amazon | Use code EY7K84M3
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- LG 32" 1440p Monitor w/ HDR 10, AMD FreeSync | $250 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $250 | Amazon
HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $250 | HP
- Apple iPad Mini (64GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) | $336 | Amazon
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,200 | B&H Photo
- HP Spectre x360 13.3" 4K OLED Laptop i7 16GB RAM | $1,500 | Best Buy
- HP Spectre x360 15.6" Laptop w/ GeForce GTX 1650 Ti | $1,700 | Best Buy
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch | $2,100 | Amazon
- Kingston 480GB SATA 3 2.5" SSD | $47 | Amazon
- DIYPC Rainbow-Flash-G3 Black Gaming PC Case | $59 | Newegg
- Corsair Carbide Series RGB Mid-Tower | $60 | Amazon
- Montech Air X ARGB White ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Case | $73 | Newegg
- Acer 1080p USB-C Portable Monitor | $130 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- 40mm Apple Watch SE | $279 | Amazon
- 44mm Apple Watch SE | $300 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm) | $384 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm) | $415 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $799 | B&H Photo
- Anker Roav DashCam Duo | $75 | Amazon
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $250 | Best Buy
- Fujifilm X-T200 | $500 | B&H Photo
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Case (Super Mario Odyssey) | $12 | Amazon
- Switch Lite Carrying Case and Screen Protector | $15 | Best Buy
- BEBONCOOL Xbox One Battery 2-Pack + Charger | $17 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Animal Crossing) | $20 | Amazon
- Animal Crossing Canvas Tote Bag | $24 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $26 | Amazon
- RDS Industries Switch Hard Case | $27 | Best Buy
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $50 | Amazon
- Logitech G533 Wireless Headset | $66 | Walmart
- Logitech G604 Wireless Gaming Mouse | $87 | Amazon
- Logitech G533 Wireless Headset | $66 | Amazon
- WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive | $129 | Amazon
- Aukey 45" Ergonomic T-Shaped RGB Gaming Desk | $130 | Amazon | Use code KINJALY1
- Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) | $47 | Eneba | Use code KINJA25
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers | $34 | Amazon
- The Walking Dead Collection | $26 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package | $30 | Amazon
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered | $30 | Amazon
- Madden NFL 21 | $40 | Amazon
- NBA 2K21 | $40 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $48 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition | $11 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $17 | Amazon
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima | $15 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $25 | Eneba | Promo code FORZ7ISHERE
- Madden NFL 21 | $40 | Amazon
- NBA 2K21 | $40 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster | $25 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $32 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $32 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age | $32 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $37 | Amazon
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition | $44 | Best Buy
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild | $45 | Amazon
- Yoshi’s Crafted World | $50 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Amazon
Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $60 | Best Buy
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Wolverine | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Flying with Child (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in Bag (Pre-order) | $10 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition | $16 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $16 | Amazon
- Binx Plush | $17 | Disney Store
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian and Child | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $25 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Horror Movie 3-Pack | $29 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture London | $34 | Amazon
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Star Wars Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter | $56 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars The Child (Pre-Order) | $80 | Amazon
- Up to 60% off Wall Art | Wayfair
- Skeleton Decorations Sale | Wayfair
- Bat Decorations Sale | Wayfair
- Shop Small Business, Get $10 Back | Amazon
- Accent Pillows 2-Day Sale | Wayfair
- OGHom Travel Steamer | $14 | Amazon Gold Box
- Amazon Basics 60 Watt Lightbulbs (6-pack) | $16 | Amazon
- Boncare Infrared Thermometer | $17 | Amazon | Use Code 584QOUMU
- Infrared Forehead Thermometer | $26 | Amazon
- Multi-Surface Steam Mop | $29 | MorningSave
- TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier | $30 | Taotronics | Promo code MIST001
- Capresso H20 Plus Glass Water Kettle | $45 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Scott Bulk Toilet Paper | $54 | Amazon
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- Shark Wandvac | $100 | Amazon
- Ergonomic Chair | $289 | Branch Furniture
- Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum | $300 | Amazon
- Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- Standing Desk | $699 | Branch Furniture
- Kasa 3-way Smart Light Switch | $18 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25 | Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot 2-Pack | $40 | Amazon | Code: DOTPRIME2PK (Prime Exclusive)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 | $45 | Amazon Prime Exclusive
- Amazon Echo Show 5 + Blink Mini | $50 | Amazon Prime Day Exclusive
- Amazon Echo Dot (2-pack) | $80 | Amazon | Use Promo Code DOT2PACK
- Eufy RoboVac 15C | $115 | Newegg
- Save on Drinks, Snacks, and More | Amazon | Sponsored
- First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee | Promo Code AtlasCoffeeDay20
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Save $5 on Your First Box of Driftaway Coffee | $20 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $29 | Amazon
- Nordic Ware Sheet Pans | $33 | Amazon
- Wanbasion 16 Pieces Kitchen Knife Set | $35 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Electric Knife | $49 | MorningSave
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- KitchenAid Cordless Hand Mixer | $80 | Best Buy
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Pro Series Stainless Steel Cookware | $129 | MorningSave
- KitchenAid Professional Lift Stand Mixer | $300 | Best Buy
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $57 | Amazon
- Gooloo 1500A Car Jump Starter | $68 | Amazon
- Audew Upgraded Car Jump Starter 20000mAh | $68 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- 40% off All Sale Items | Anthropologie
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $12+ | JACHS NY
- TIJN Blue Light Glasses | $17 | Amazon
- 3-Ply Disposable Masks (50-count) | $17 | Amazon
- M-Edge Cargo Backpack With Powerbank | $19 | SideDeal
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $27 | Amazon
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- Premium Flannel Shirts | $39 | Jachs NY | Promo code F39
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | $39 | JACHS NY | Promo code FPT
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $90 | Amazon
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | 3 for $100 | JACHS NY | Promo code 3PT
- Premium Flannel Shirts (Select three) | 3 for $100 | Jachs NY | Promo code 3FL
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Beauty & Grooming Sale | Amazon
- 20% off Anything | Bellesa | Use Code INVENTORY!
- Take 40% off Vibrators | Honey Adult Play | Use Code FALL2020
- Take 25% off Anything | Too Faced Cosmetics | Use Code FAMILY25
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray Sale | $7 | Amazon Gold Box
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution | $7 | Ulta
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream | $8 | Amazon
- Missha BB Boomer Illuminating Primer | $10 | Amazon
- Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule | $18 | Amazon
- Kingsley Vibrating Toy | $25 | Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINGSLEY
- Sephora Collection Wild Wishes Multi-Palette Blockbuster | $36 | Sephora
- 25mg USDA Organic CBD Oil | $38 | Cornbread Hemp | Promo Code KINJA50
- Singles Week Bundles | $40+ | Ella Paradis
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- MyMedic The Solo First Aid Kit | $37 | Huckberry
- C4 Pre-Workout Mix (Blue Raspberry) | $14 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- C4 Pre-Workout Mix (Fruit Punch) | $16 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle | $179 | Amazon
- Mission: Impossible - 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Batman: 80th Anniversary Collection | $50 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game | $31 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $82 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
If you need a second screen on the road, you don’t want to be lugging an entire monitor around, but when they’re portable like this 15" Acer, that’s a non-issue. Now $130 ($50 off), you’re getting a 1080p IPS display with a respectable 7ms response time. There’s just one catch: this one is USB-C only, so you’ll need a modern smartphone, laptop, or tablet that uses USB-C for video out, particularly one that supports DisplayPort Alt mode. Check your hardware to ensure it’ll work before ordering.