For those who haven’t yet begun the daunting task of holiday shopping, there’s still hope for you. That hope happens to come in the form of Modcloth, a behemoth of an online retailer that’s offering a 30% sale on holiday everything. Below, we rank our favorites.
1. Indigo Gardens Dress ($100) | Sometimes, it’s really important for women—yes, even empowered women—to feel like a tenderly gift-wrapped present, lovingly tucked under the tree and tied with a big ol’ bow. This is the dress for that feeling.
2. Check Your Vinyl Signs Turntable in Crimson ($120) | This vinyl turntable, which looks like it was looted from a Victorian dollhouse, is just perhaps the most precious thing. Look at that handle! And that floral pattern! Sigh.
3. You Heard the Glam Headphones in Rose Gold ($104) | Fancy headphones unequivocally fall into the I won’t buy it for myself, but I’m not against someone else buying it for me, which makes them a safe bet for a Secret Santa.
4. Finders Keepsakes Shelf ($44) | Let me divulge my holiday secret: I lie, I blatantly lie to people. If this was me, I would not only gift this, but say that I made it and cut the tree down myself. But, hey, that’s just me.
5. Party Animals Embroidery Kit ($17) | There’s something about two celebratory hedgehogs sitting on a grassy knoll and wearing royal blue party hats that just gets me. I mean, they’re having such a ball! Look at them!
6. Guten Toggle Coat ($125) | It’s winter! You need a coat! This one looks like it belongs to a beguiling sorceress. If that’s not a look you’re going for, then I’m honestly not sure what to do with you.
7. Maritime and Tide Duvet Cover in Full/Queen ($63) | It’s not that I would sleep with someone who had this duvet cover, but I certainly wouldn’t not sleep with someone who had this duvet cover. What Im trying to say is: This is a really cool duvet cover.
8. Alma Otter Tape Dispenser ($10) | If your friend doesn’t like this gift, then you have no business being their friend.
9. Take a Dine to It Cutlery Set ($49) | There’s something about dining on gold cutlery that makes you feel like the reincarnation of goddamned Henry the VIII—really evil and rich, but still happily sated after your feast.
10. Best Is Yeti to Come USB Foot Warmers ($28) | Wow, I hate that Im going to buy this. I’m going to buy a pair of slippers that are charged by my computer to keep my toes warm. Wow, I’m actually buying this
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.