Black Friday is winding down, but there are a ton of great deals that are still in stock and ready to ship. The list below are only our handpicked favorites, but feel free to check out our main post for more.
Practically all of Amazon’s popular hardware is still on sale. Unsurprisingly, the $35 Fire Tablet was our best-selling item of Thanksgiving day.
Amazon Echo, $149
Amazon 4K Fire TV, $75
Kindle Paperwhite, $100
For a limited time, Amazon is selling a year of unlimited cloud storage for $5 (normally $60), or a year of unlimited photo storage for just $1 (normally $12). Even if you don’t think you’ll need it, just buy it!
To clarify, you don’t need Prime to get this deal, and in fact, Prime members get unlimited photo storage automatically. That plan though only allows you to store 5GB of non-photo files (including videos), but the $5 Everything plan is truly unlimited storage for all types of files.
Category-wide sales on Amazon are few and far between, and this is one of the most wide-ranging discounts they’ve ever offered: Promo code HOLIDAY30 will take 30% off any physical book they sell, up to $10.
Unfortunately, this deal excludes Kindle titles and audiobooks, but if there are any commemorative coffee table-type books or collector’s editions that you’ve been eyeing, this is likely to be the best deal you’ll see this holiday season. Just choose carefully; you can only use the code once per account.
Here are a few* suggestions to get you started (we got a little carried away in Slack), but again, this works on any book Amazon sells, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding a use for it. Let us know in the comments what you got! [Amazon]
We’ve seen dozens of TV deals over the past few days. Here are a few good ones, but feel free to scour our main post if you don’t see what you need.
- Samsung UN55JS9000 55” 4K SUHD 3D Curved LED TV + Samsung Blu-ray Player ($1600) | eBay
- Samsung UN55JU6700 55” Curved 4K TV ($998) | Amazon
- Insignia 48-Inch LED 1080p HDTV ($300) | Best Buy
- Samsung UN40JU6400 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV ($448) | Amazon
- Samsung UN32J4000 32-Inch 720p LED TV ($178) | Amazon
Pick up the best deal on the best value in home theater audio to go with your new TV or just upgrade your current setup. Wireless, HDMI Connectivity, Bluetooth, ridiculously easy to setup. [VIZIO SB4051-C0 40-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers 2015 Model ($198 for Prime Members, discount at checkout]
Nest’s popular (and rarely discounted) smart home appliances both have active deals that are still available.
Nest Cam, $170
The high-end model of Philips’ life-changing Wake-Up Light series is still down to an all-time low price.
Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light With Colored Sunrise Simulation, White, $105 after $10 coupon
Note: This deal is only available on the 32GB models. Find every eligible configuration here.
If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, you can still get a Nexus 5X for $300 today. You can’t go wrong either way!
Fitness trackers can help you ward off holiday weight gain, but if you don’t want to commit to wearing a bracelet every day, the clip-on Fitbit Zip is is a great alternative.
The Fitbit Zip is about as basic as smartphone-era fitness trackers come. It will track your steps, distance, and calories burned, and sync the data to your phone. That’s basically it. But if that limited feature set is all you need out of a fitness tracker, it’s tough to beat an all-time low $39 .[Fitbit Zip, $39]
Want a wearable version? Try the Fitbit Flex for $59.
iTunes gift cards make great holiday gifts, and while they’re on sale, you should probably grab some for yourself as well. You have a couple different options for Black Friday, and while they both work out to a 20% discount, the Best Buy deal will give you more flexibility.
Buy one iTunes Gift Card, Get One 40% off | Best Buy
$100 iTunes Gift Card ($80) | eBay
Once you’re done, be sure to check out our App Deals post for all the best Black Friday app deals.
Need more space? [Seagate Backup Plus 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive, $115]
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD ($100) | Amazon
- Samsung 128GB EVO Micro SDXC up to 48MB/s with Adapter ($40) | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB Micro SD ($18) | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB Micro SD ($10) | Amazon
You’ll have to spend $120 upfront, but in addition to the headphones, you’ll get a $30 Visa gift card back. That’s basically as good as cash, and brings the effective price of the headphones down to $90, which would be the best price we’ve seen. [Audio Technica ATH-M50x Headphones + $30 Visa Gift Card, $120]
There were enough video game deals this Black Friday to keep you entertained through 2016. Here are some great ones that are still alive, but check out our main gaming post for more.
- PS4 Uncharted Bundle ($299) | Amazon
- 10% off PlayStation Digital Codes | Amazon | Promo Code L1L2R1R2
- Xbox One Bundle + Free Game + $60 Credit | Microsoft
- Xbox One Wireless Controller ($39) | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate ($35) | Amazon
- Far Cry 4 ($15) | Amazon
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Handheld, Black ($179) | Walmart
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Handheld, Red ($179) | Walmart
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan ($7 per month) | Amazon
- Aukey Upgraded Magnetic Cradle-less Car Air Vent Mount ($4) | Amazon | Promo code HFA8Z8QI
- Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger ($12) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER25P
- Anker 36W 4-Port USB Wall Charger ($14) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER30P
- Anker PowerPort Solar Lite 15W Solar Charger ($37) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER25P
- Anker 2-Pack 6’ Black & White Lightning Cables ($14) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
- Anker 2-Pack 1’ Black & White Lightning Cables ($12) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
- Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim (4mm) Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard ($21) | Amazon | Promo code ANKER20P
- Aukey Bluetooth Earbuds ($17) | Amazon | Promo code ZQV5KANW
- iOttie One Touch Wireless Qi Dash Mount ($40) | Amazon
- Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener ($15) | Amazon
- Magic Bullet Blender, Small ($30) | Amazon
- Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control ($30) | Target | After $5 Off Digital Coupon
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.