If you skimp on something, don’t let it be a clean mouth. Most people don’t brush their teeth well enough, or for long enough, and a good electric toothbrush can help you make up the difference. Lifehacker has put together some tips for getting a good brush, and Gizmodo and Lifehacker have both covered some of the smarter and cooler mouth gadgets out there, but now we want to hear from you. Tell us, which electric toothbrush is best.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item (if you can post images).
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
Kinja Co-Op is a new series where we collaborate with you to find the best products in a given category. We want your feedback, especially which product categories you want to see next.
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team. We operate independently of Editorial, and if you take advantage of a deal we recommend, we may get a small share of the sale. We read the comments, and we want your feedback.