If you're still rocking an old 802.11n router at home, today's a great day to bring your network into the present. We've found great deals on five different 802.11ac routers at a range of price points, starting with a $70 D-Link with solid reviews, and going all the way up to a triband behemoth in the Netgear Nighthawk AC3200 for $250.
Some of these prices are leftovers from Cyber Monday, but it was easy to miss them in the torrent of deals, so here's another chance to grab what you're looking for.
- D-Link Wireless AC 1200 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Dual-Band Gigabit Router (DIR-850L) ($70) | Amazon
- TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router ($80) | Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router ($170) | Amazon | A Lifehacker Hive Five nominee
- Linksys AC2400 4X4 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router ($200) | Amazon
- NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router (R8000) ($250) | Amazon
We work together with you to find the best products and the best deals on them, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you take advantage of an item we cover, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.