Featured Deal: 2 Years + One Free Plan | $89 | NordVPN
In his roundup of the best VPNs at Gizmodo, Andrew Couts called NordVPN “fast and easy to use,” citing accessibility and affordability as reasons to subscribe. Though it’s almost always marked down from its $287 list price, the 2-year plan is nonetheless the cheapest option to get started with the service and continue using it long-term. For a limited time only, though, it’s not only 68% off, bringing your total to just $89 for 730 days, but it also comes with an extra plan on top of that—chosen at random by the Nordic gods. Couts says in his abbreviated review:
No matter what you pay, you’ll get access to more than 5,400 servers in more than 60 countries, a bunch of features you may or may not want, and, because the company is based in Panama, assurances that your data—or lack of data, as the case may be—is outside of U.S. and European jurisdictions. Like every other VPN on this list, NordVPN claims to have a “strict no-logs policy,” so most of your data isn’t collected, the company says. It does still collect your email address, payment information, and the timestamp of the last time you launched the VPN.
But NordVPN isn’t without its downsized. “...some researchers have found that it sends your email address and Google Ad ID to a marketing company when you register through the Android app and contains some trackers,” Couts explains. “Another downside is that some of NordVPN’s servers are rented, which means another company you need to trust is in the mix. And yes, one of those servers got hacked in 2018.”
Still, if you want the one of the most reliable VPN clients, with the budget to support its robust infrastructure, you can’t go wrong with NordVPN. Plus, with availability on virtually every platform you can think of—from macOS to Android TV—it’s equal parts ubiquitous and acclaimed. Endorsed by PCMag, Wired, CNET, Business Insider, and more, it may be time to board the Nord hype train if you’re somehow unwedded to a VPN already.
Sure, your ISP-issued router might seem perfectly fine, but chances are it’s probably not letting you take advantage of the best speeds your connection can give you. For that, you’ll need a better router and modem. Good routers don’t always come cheap, but every now and then a solid deal comes along and makes the decision to splurge a little easier to stomach. Netgear’s Nighthawk AX5200 router, typically about $300, is down to $150 at Best Buy right now.
For your money, you’ll get two-band support, five ethernet ports for even faster speeds, encryption support, and four external antenna for better reach across your home.
If you’re an iPhone user with some cash to blow, skip the pretenders and even the lesser AirPods to go for something better. The AirPods Pro stepped the game up with rubber tips, noise cancellation, and better overall audio quality. They’re a bit expensive and the price has dropped bit by bit over time, leading up to today’s opportunity to save $50 on a pair of your own, complete with a wireless charging case. With active noise canceling, automatic pairing on iPhones and iPads, and water/sweat resistance, picking ‘em now is a no-brainer if you were already in the market for them.
We saw these drop just before Amazon Prime Day, and the price has held steady since. However, B&H Photo had a similar offer that was originally set to expire after today, which may be a signal that the opportunity is about to pass. Be sure to get your order in while there’s still time!
Every home should have a printer even as a just in case. For only $24 grab this 4-star rated HP DeskJet 2722 all-in-one printer. Everything you’d need to do you can in a few easy steps. Print, copy, scan, and even print from your mobile device via the HP Smart app. There’s dual-band WiFi so your connection is steady and strong. You’ll also get 4 months of ink delivered right to you. A subscription is required for this service with HP Instant Ink but it’s a great perk. Produce sharp, bold, and vibrate materials in the comfort of your own home.
Free shipping on orders over $35.
You can get the newest iPad Air (4th Generation) at Amazon right now and get $40 in savings, bringing your total down to $559 for the base 64GB model in green. Early reviews are in, and all indications are that this is the best value among all of Apple’s big slates.
It shares a lot in common with the bigger, more powerful, much more expensive iPad Pro. It’s only missing extra cameras and Face ID (but the fingerprint reader is back to help), plus the display isn’t as bright (600 nits vs 500), big (12.9 inches vs 10.9 inches), or fast (120hz vs 60hz). But it has the powerful Apple A14 Bionic chipset and picks up Apple Pencil support, making this a much sweeter option for casual artists and multimedia buffs. It also comes in five fun colors: Green, Silver Gold, Space Grey, and Sky Blue.
Down in the $700 to $800 range, you’re usually capped at a GTX 1650 as far as the GPU is concerned, but gaming laptops get cheaper by the day and some of the newest hardware is starting to creep down in price. Take this $800 ASUS TUF gaming laptop ($200 off at Best Buy), for instance, which packs a top-shelf Ryzen 7 4800H CPU and one of the latest portable graphics options available in the NVIDIA RTX 2060. Paired with 8GB of upgradeable RAM, you’ll have no problem playing many of the latest games at high quality on its 15.6" 1080p display (capped at 60Hz, sadly). There’s a 512GB SSD inside to hold a respectable amount of games, too. This entry-level gaming laptop ships immediately.
Apple’s new Watch SE is a pretty nifty watch. At $259 for the 40mm edition and $289 for the 44mm edition, you can now get an Apple Watch with the latest guts and most of the features without paying the premium. Today, you can get the 40mm model for $20 off, bringing the price down to $259, and the 44mm model is down from $309 to $289. Those prices only count if you go for the Sport Band, though, so be wary of any customizations beyond that if you’re worried about racking up the costs.
Working from home can be a hassle. But, with Vava’s new 12-port USB-C hub, you can make your computer a powerhouse. Only $70 with a coupon clip and promo code KJC8SBMZ, you can charge devices, grab some extra memory, connect to the internet via ethernet, and so much more. What are you waiting for?
It seems like budget earbuds are having a real moment right now. Anker has made a ton of quality audio products and these Zolo Liberty True-Wireless Earbuds are absolutely one of them. Today only, take 50% off these thanks to our pals at Meh.
These Zolo earbuds pair seamlessly in one step via Bluetooth tech. The graphene driver ensures a balanced and robust sound. And a single button activates the Smart AI feature. You’ll get about 8 hours of playtime off of one charge with an additional 100 hours thanks to the charging case. They’re sweatproof and water-resistant so taking these on your next run or workout is totally fine. You’ll get 3 eartips to find the snuggest fit for hours of comfy listening.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on Meh before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Building out your own personal Netflix-style media streaming server? You could have the best routers and all the horsepower and bandwidth you need for 4K streaming, but without a hard drive to hold all those big files, it’s all for naught. Today, you can add a massive 14TB of storage to any system thanks to Western Digital’s Easystore external hard drive, which is goin for $190 after a $120 discount. The 5TB model is much more portable, and it’s also down 50% to $90.
One of the struggles of working from home is dealing with the sounds that are out of your control: a roommate fighting with their partner, neighbors who must make a living slamming doors, or even just the weekly trash pickup. They all make it tough to focus and get things done. A good pair of headphones, like the Beats Solo 3 on-ear headphones, can help alleviate some of that pain. And you can get them right now for $120 in Amazon’s Gold Box, by far the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
That price applies to all color variants, too, including this blue and yellow beaut that’s speaking to my inner teeny bop.
These headphones sound great, they’re stylish, and with up to 40 hours of battery life per charge, you can be sure your new cans won’t die on you in the middle of your Zoom happy hour.
Best Buy has an insane deal going for a brand new 55" 4K TCL smart TV. It’s the S434, which is pretty baseline for TCL’s lineup, but at just $200, there’s little to complain about. TCL’s panels are plenty sharp and accurate, and with this set, you’ll get HDR10 compliance for enhanced color and brightness in supported games and video content. This model has Android TV onboard for all your app needs, and with an included voice remote, all your favorite content is just a shout away with the help of Google Assistant.
Sony’s new WH-1000XM4 headphones are leading the way in their noise-cancellation technology, alongside the gestures that come with these new models. They were down to $298 during Prime Day and $284 at Newegg just a couple of weeks ago, but BuyDig is piledriving the competition with a $278 sticker price today.
They will pause the track once it detects you’re speaking, and will also switch off the noise-cancellation when a hand is put on the right-cup. They feature fantastic sound and are able to be paired for up to two devices, so you can switch between your phone and your tablet with ease.
If you really don’t care about your Fire Stick having volume controls, or just love having two remotes, Amazon Fire Stick Lite could be your jam. At only $18, it’s the newest version of the Fire TV Stick and can get you linked up with Netflix, Hulu, and all the other streaming services you love. Just plug it in the back of your TV in the HDMI plug and you’re good to go. It’s a pretty good bargain, so if you’re in the mood and want a deal, I’d snatch it up. Quick.
With Borderlands Legendary Collection, XCOM 2, BioShock: The Collection, and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition now on Switch, you’re going to need a bigger SD card. But oftentimes more storage means more money—more money most of us don’t have in the midst of a global pandemic. At the very least, SanDisk’s officially Nintendo-licensed 128GB microSD card is only $20 over on Amazon, and ditto at Best Buy.
The new season Mandalorian drops today and couldn’t be more excited. Din Djarin has been turning up on every magazine cover the last few months and of course, that means The Child was spotted as well. Without a doubt “Baby Yoda” has been the real scene-stealer so what they do with him in season two should be interesting. Grab one of these unbelievably endearing 2-pack figure sets (or all of them) and be delighted by this curious cutie.
Choose from three sets in this official collection. Pick which pose warms your cold space heart. Is it the “Don’t leave” set complete with Ball Toy? Are you more a Froggy Snack/Force Moment person? Or is it all about being judgy and cozy with Sipping Soup and being Blanket-Wrapped. These will look sweet on any desk or shelf to remind you to do it for him. Of course, he’s pint-sized and no more than seven inches tall depending on which set you nab.
I don’t know about you, but as a tangental Star Wars fan, I only made it through the first season of The Mandalorian because of Baby Yoda. Luckily, the masses have done us all a favor and gave us what we all need—a plush of our favorite character for a decent $18. You can cuddle with him when the new season drops in a few days. Thank me later.
Whether you’re buying a new Switch for the holidays or stocking up on new controllers for the little ones to eventually destroy, these cheap PowerA controllers come through in the clutch. They’re 50% off today, your final total being just $12 each. There’s one in Mario White (red-accented), a star-studded Mario Vintage, and a Triforce-donning Zelda: Breath of the Wild model. Take your pick.
Are you and your fam mad Disney fans? Are you a Disney adult still not ready to head to the parks? Well, bring all that love and knowledge to the Disney Colorbrain Board Game. It’s 40% off today and will make a great addition to a family fun night.
Make it pink, make it blue? The game will heavily test your color familiarity with all things from the house of mouse. You’ll get eleven color cards to answer the questions and the first team to ten correct answers wins. Pretty simple, I mean it’s simple if you know what color Elsa’s eyes are? Even I can’t help with that one. There are 250 questions to show your epic trivia skills on animated tones and tints. You can form up to four teams for a fun time of facts on hues from Snow White to Toy Story.
Prime members enjoy free shipping.
For longer than I’ve been employed here at Kinja Deals, Speks have been a smash-hit with our readers, and it’s not hard to see why. Available in single- and multi-toned colorways, the toys are comprised of either 512 or 1,000 tiny earth magnets perfect for those times you’re tempted to bite your nails or take up smoking again. Which, in the midst of a strenuous pandemic, is most of the time for me. As someone who’s tried Speks for myself, I can attest to the satisfaction of playing with them at your desk during those times when writer’s block kicks in and it’s not 2017 enough to own a fidget spinner.
Unlike other fidget toys, Speks allow you to tap into your creative side. On the company’s Instagram, for example, you’ll find a thorough demonstration on how to make your very own jack-o’-lantern out of Speks—a seasonally appropriate activity that takes way less space and effort (not to mention clean-up) than, say, carving an actual pumpkin. Add this adorbs trinket on your work-from-home setup and get a late start to your Halloween decorations while Speks are 20% off using the promo code SPOOKYSPEKS. Before long, you’ll be mashing, smashing, and building away in lieu of swearing at your computer screen when your boss starts getting on your nerves.
If you already have antivirus, you don’t really need this deal on Norton 360 for Gamers. However, if you do need antivirus, then this year-long subscription for $30 is a great bargain for any user still roaming the murky digital streets unprotected. Amazon has it going that cheap for today only.
Usable on up to three devices, Norton 360 offers protections against virus, busts DDoS doxing attempts with the help of a VPN, monitors the dark web to ensure your information hasn’t leaked anywhere, and it even alerts you if it detects someone attempting to access your webcam.
Amazon also has regular old Norton annual subscriptions for one, three or ten devices starting at $25.
So, you’ve been lucky enough to get your hands on a Nintendo Switch despite the extremely shoddy stock. Great! But now you’ll need some games. The Switch has a great library of excellent games, but many of them are first-party and Nintendo games rarely go on sale. Not so right now, luckily. Best Buy has a bunch of big bargains right now, and at least as of this writing, games like New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Super Mario Party, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Splatoon 2 are all down to $40. Super Mario Party, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Splatoon 2, specifically, are available for the same price on Amazon.
You can now commemorate your digital rags to riches story in Animal Crossing with a real world bell bag, now bundled with the game for $55. The bag alone is normally $20, and with Animal Crossing: New Horizons usually hovering around $50 these days, it’s a nice $15 value. We’ve talked at length about the game ‘round here, but this rave is all about that bag!
If you’ve somehow built an immunity to beat-em-up fatigue from Warriors games and you also happen to be a Strawhat disciple, then you already know about One Piece Pirate Warriors 4. Today, you can find it for $22 at Amazon for the Xbox One, and $30 on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Play solo or hop online and battle your friends in PVP. I hear it’s a great way to get into One Piece instead of committing to nearly 1,000 episodes in the anime it’s based on, so if that also sounds like torture to you, don’t hesitate to give the game a go.
Today, you can score a wired Nintendo Switch controller by PDP that resembles a GameCube pad, which some Super Smash Bros. purists will tell you is one of many prerequisites to call yourself a true fighter. The C-Stick is interchangeable with a standard analog stick, too. Only $18 (25% off), you’ll get heavy Super Mario Odyssey vibes from this red beaut. There’s also a Luigi model going for the same price.
I just bought Minecraft for my five-year-old nephew. Seeing his elated reaction from completing a simple dirt house is rekindling the fire in me that wants to frack the hell out of all the blocky 8-bit biomes I can find. Just keep those damned Endermen away from me! It’s one of the best games to pick up and get shit done in between your boring real life tasks, and with a Nintendo Switch copy down to $24, that can happen anytime, anyplace.
Known for its high-quality power tools and storage, Milwaukee Electric Tool has made a name for itself since its founding almost 100 years ago, and for good reason. And for a limited time, you can save $190 on three pieces of its high-capacity Packout kit, including a large standard tool box, a rolling tool box, and an 18.6" crate bin, at The Home Depot. While both tool boxes are IP65 water resistance, the storage crate is hardy too, with Milwaukee claiming it can withstand drops and scuffs, no questions asked.
To claim the discount, all you have to do is add all three items to your cart, and voila! It’s time to get down to business, on a budget. Seeing how our last deal this sweet from Home Depot sold out in a day, this offer won’t last long—so jump on it while you can. Otherwise, the FOMO will set in and you’ll wind up buying it anyway if you’re anything like myself. So why not grab it at a steep Black Friday-esque discount instead?
If you’re taking shelter from any and everybody right now, yelling “who is it?!” or peeking out the blinds is the biggest way to tip people off that you’re home. And even if you’re down for visitors, it’s nice to see who’s knocking before you approach the door. Grab the Ring Video Doorbell 3 and you’ll be able to do just that. It’s $60 off right now at Crutchfield and Amazon, bringing your total down to $140.
We’ve really all become pretty conscious about what we breathe in and air quality especially when indoors now. And rightfully so. Keeping our environments as clean and comfortable as possible is important right now and the Insignia 35-Pint Dehumidifier can absolutely help with that. Take $80 off this mean air cleaning machine today at Best Buy.
Guarding against mildew and mold this Insignia dehumidifier also reduced moisture in the air creating a cozier living space. It’s light and easy to move wherever needed and is built to conserve energy so its timer can help with that. The LED panel aids with selecting what you need as well as being clear as to its current settings. The tank isn’t a hassle to fill even given its size. It’s Energy Star certified and comes with a one-year warranty.
With a Tile Bluetooth tracker, you can use your smartphone to find anything it’s attached to. Amazon has them up to 30% off for today’s Gold Box. The Tile Mate goes on your keys, and the 2-pack is down to $34. a 4-pack of Tile Stickers for $50 do the same thing, but you can stick them on any surface. There’s also the wallet-sized Tile Slim bundled with a Tile Pro for $42. Check out more eligible SKUs over at Amazon.
Sometimes, you need the power of refrigeration to move with you, and unless you’re willing to shell out thousands on a special truck, this AstroAI mini fridge will have to do. The current $49 price tag brought about by Amazon’s Gold Box is as cheap as you’ll get one.
It doesn’t seem terribly versatile with a 6-liter capacity, but that’s just enough to hold eight12oz cans or bottles of whatever your palette demands, plus room for medications and other small items. The removable shelf gives you flexibility, and with a 12V car jack, you never have to be without it.
This fridge can cool up to 35 degrees Fahrenheit, but also warms up to 140 degrees, which is perfect for keeping things like baby milk and natural skincare products at optimal temperature.
If you don’t need quite so much space, these 4-liter fridges hold up to six cans for $34.
Look, paying $500 for a blender is just not the biz, OK, and I’m even having problems justifying the purchase after this meaty Gold Box discount on the Pro Series 750 that brings it down to $390. But if you have a sore need for something that can liquify absolutely anything in quick fashion, this is the safest choice.
This 64oz blender has variable speed control and a pulse feature to get your chops just right, and with self cleaning functions, it’s nothing to keep the thing clean between your vegetable massacres. Oh, the hilariously overpriced add-on containers are on sale, too, so you’ll definitely want to grab those now if you’re in need.
Though they’re mostly for keeping things clean, even towels get dirty eventually. Sure, it might’ve started as a way to rinse off after a shower karaoke sesh, but eventually that white will start to fade and might not look as nice hanging up. Or maybe after a few too many pup accidents in the house, it’s just time for a new set of linens.
Huckberry’s Turkish towels usually sell for a bit over $40, but right now they’re down to just below $30, and you’re getting some pretty fancy looking towels for your money. The striped towels come in plenty of variants to match your decor, and their unique design will certainly earn a few compliments if we’re ever safe to have people over.
If you want all your Alexa tunes playing in your car then you’re in luck! For $20, which is a good 60% off the original list price, you can connect to the Alexa app on your phone and play music through your vehicle’s speakers via auxiliary or Bluetooth. The Echo Auto has eight microphones so it can hear your voice through loud noises throughout the duration of your trip. You’ll also be able to stream Amazon music, Apple Music, Spotify, and other services with just the sound of your voice. I would grab this deal before it is gone!
If you’ve felt the stress of the pandemic sinking in, or you’ve found cannabis to be a good treatment for your ailments, it’s worth considering switching to edibles and oils. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic, so we should be taking care of our lungs. Edibles are a great alternative to smoking that can still get THC and CBD into your system without the concerns smoking and vaping bring. They might be in short supply, though, depending on your dispensary. If you can’t get your hand on your favorite gummies, or you’d like to start experimenting with making your own after-work treats, Levo is offering 20% off its products using the promo code LEVO20. I reviewed the Levo II several months back, and its ease of use makes it easy to get your flower-infused into oils for use in baking, candy, or even making infused butter.
For a short time, you can grab an Eight Sleep Pod Pro Cover for $1359+. Here’s the deets from one of our wonderful writers, Chaya:
Ranging from $1,445 to $1,745 depending on the size of your bed (or $175 off using our exclusive promo code KINJA175), the Pod Pro Cover from popular mattress brand Eight Sleep turns ANY mattress into a five-star sleeping experience. In short, Eight Sleep took the very best technology from their mattress and turned it into what is essentially a cover that transforms any bed into a smart bed. The encasement is placed on top of your current mattress and appends bed cooling and heating technology, a virtually silent vibration alarm system, sleep tracking, and a whole lot more. The cover is a two-part system: the encasement, which retrofits your mattress for a “PerfectFit TM” and the Active Grid cover, which adheres securely to the encasement to make your new smart bed manageable by app. A water hose and small hub connected to the Active Grid make the whole thing possible so that you can keep the rest of the bedding you’ve already got—no unnecessary spending or excess waste required.
Grab it before it’s gone!
Get your fill of needed kitchenware before the holidays at Amazon. For a short time, you can grab tea kettles, grills, roasters, salt and pepper shakers, and so much more for 30% off their original list price. Why not become the chef you want to be? Grab ‘em before they’re gone!
I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve been getting through this socially-distant life on the power of caffeine and stubbornness, alone. Luckily for you, though, I’ve found a deal to get you to explore the world of coffee with a subscription to Atlas Coffee Club and $10 off your first bag! The price per shipment is about $4, so that’s super cheap. Featuring beans from Kenya, my home country of Brazil, and a number of other places around the world, you can have your caffeine fix and imagine yourself on vacation in paradise whenever the world gets a vaccine. Sounds peaceful. Take me there.
You should floss your teeth every day if you want a healthy mouth. That’s not advice from me, but from dentists all around the world. Well, the iTeknic Water Flosser Kit makes it ten times easier. With six different attachments to really get into the crevices, you’ll be able to get all the food between your teeth. It’s only $24 with the promo code KINJAPIK. Grab it before it’s gone!
If you’re looking for a long-wear lipstick with good color that won’t smudge Marc Jacobs Le Marc Crème Lipsticks are some of the best. I was gifted the color Boy Gorgeous, a berry rouge, for my birthday last year and I wore it to death. I’ve since gone on to purchase the color Vinyl Dreams and haven’t been disappointed. Take 50% off all 13 cream colors right now at Sephora.
These lipsticks are rich in pigment and glide on smoothly. They will absolutely get you through the bulk of the day. The suggested time is about 10 hours for one application and that seems about right. Marc Jacobs is synonymous with luxury and these lipsticks have that vibe for sure. The tube is even chic with each lipstick encased in a slick black home. My lips have never felt dry post wear. This is probably due to the antioxidant-rich seaberry and cocoa butter in each stick. There’s a subtle vanilla scent to each too. This is an awesome deal if you are looking to try this brand or make a few shade upgrades to your collection.
Free shipping on all orders with the code FREESHIP.
Even if we weren’t in a global pandemic with constantly cleaning and wiping things down I’d still recommend a giant box of Antibacterial Wipes. With a pack like this, you can literally use them on anything. You’re only paying $20 so this is a pretty great deal. Heck, I think I’m going to grab these myself.
540 wipes for just twenty bucks is a steal, that’s something like four cents per wipe. With the six-packs, you can toss one in your bag and in every room you might need them. These are probably helpful if you’ve got kids but I usually have them for my dog as he gets into everything when I take him to the park. These sheets are hypoallergenic and paraben-free so they won’t dry your skin. They’re able to kill about 99.9% of bacteria as well. So outside of actual messes and accidents, these are just what you are looking for if you’re all about keeping things clean and sanitary. Surfaces, hands, paws, handles, boxes whatever it maybe these won’t go to waste. The multi-function aspect makes these a must buy.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on SideDeal before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Our new partnership with one of the most well-known adult goodie companies comes with a Halloween perk. Adam & Eve want you to pick the perfect treat for the spookiest day of the year and then take 45% off of it. Just use the code TAKE45 at checkout.
Grab one of the brand’s best sellers in this deal! This is the ultimate trick for your treat, Eve’s Rechargeable Thrusting Rabbit ($55). This trusty little bunny is 9 inches of soft silicone curved to hit all the right spots. Because it’s got more punch than the average vibe there are three motors with 10 settings for speeds, pulses, and patterns. Let the rabbit ears tickle your candy corn while the rest does its lusty job. You’ll get over one hour or vibe time off of one charge if you’re using it at the max settings. But if you like to keep it low and steady you’ll get around 4 hours. It’s waterproof so the Rabbit is splish-splash approved.
Something for everyone. Let’s mix it up since I’m always on about lady vibes. This Big O Multi-Stage Vibrating Ring ($11). I believe it was the poet Beyonce who said, “Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.” And if you really like it you should put a vibrating ring on it. This is one of the site’s number one sellers. With 9 stages of pleasure pulses, it’s definitely that little extra you were looking for in your next snuggle session. Tickle your significant other while you keep the party going a little longer. Stretchy and nubbed for comfort. The battery will run up to 80 minutes and is changeable.
Standard shipping is $8 on all orders.
This is the only system I swear by to keep my fairly oily forehead in check. If you like me have a T-zone that runneth over you have to put up barriers and this Ole Henriksen Balance It All Set is the protection we need. Anytime this goes on sale I snatch it up. It’s 30% off right now and is worth every penny.
Cleanse, tone, and moisturize. These steps help get all skin types in order but if you’re someone with a few issues top quality products are needed. This set from Ole Henriksen really does help your face find its balance again. The cleanser deep cleans pores and has a great lather to it because it contains green tea. The toner removes the extra oil and grim, which is our goal here. I really only need this on my forehead but somedays a swipe all around really does that trick. Refining those pores is key. The hydrator is the perfect final step as it’s super lightweight and gives just the right amount of moisture to replenish the face. If you wear foundation it blends extremely well with your chosen brand. Each of these has a refreshing feeling as well as a soothing eucalyptus/peppermint scent. This is a clean beauty item and is a best seller for a reason. It works.
Free shipping on all orders with the code FREESHIP.
There’s nothing more vegan than letting everyone know you’re vegan, and while I don’t partake in the diet myself, I do try to reduce my animal-based intake where possible. And for avid CBD users like myself, it can be hard to find gummies that don’t use gelatin or other animal products to get their chewy mouthfeel. Complete with vitamins D3 and B12, Sunday Scaries Vegan AF gummies yield all the benefits of its classic Gummies for Chillin’ except, you know, without the dissuasive ingredients. Made from broad spectrum CBD oil and coconut oil, unlike some competing brands, Sunday Scaries’ gummies contain no THC, not even like trace amounts of the stuff. So if you’re trying to cut down on the devil’s lettuce, let our exclusive discount help with that.
Because CBD lacks the psychoactive chemical found in THC, it doesn’t get you “high” per se. Instead, it makes you feel relaxed while sober. Just pop a tasty gummy or two and you’re set to lie down for the night, free from racing thoughts about the impending doom of work tomorrow, hence the name Sunday Scaries. For a limited time, you can save 25% on these vegan CBD gummies using the promo code ESINV25 to see what it’s all about. Automatically applied at checkout, this brings the grand total down to $35, or $31 if you choose to subscribe and save. Before long, you’ll be singing its praises without ethical concern for environmental impact (well, save for the packaging I presume).
Over 11,000 customers can’t be wrong. 60% of Amazon reviewers have given the MySmile Teeth Whitening Kit a 5-star rating. If you’ve been looking to clean up a few coffee stains or make those pearly whites a little brighter this is the kit you’ve been searching for. Save 30% on this kit today.
If you’ve seen these sets before you know it comes with a LED light that helps accelerate the whitening process. It has a built-in timer so you don’t need to worry about setting one yourself and each session will be accurate. Also in this kit are the three 3mL teeth whitening gel syringes and the mouth trays for top and bottom. This kit provides enough gel for nine treatments. The trays don’t need to be molded which alleviates a huge headache and is usually my biggest gripe when I’ve tried kits akin to this one. Several customers have mentioned this worked just as well with their sensitive teeth which are really nice to know if you’re on the delicate side. Use these bad boys once a day for ten minutes and see stains from your life fade away even after one treatment. If only you could remove other problems that easily.
Prime members will enjoy free one-day shipping.
Our pals at Elle Paradis want to treat you not trick you this week unless you’re into that. As a lead up to the spookiest day of the year grab 2 extra goodies when you spend $100.
A handful of bundles are on sale for All Hallows’ Eve too. This Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun Bundle ($55) that’s discounted 77% in this deal. I do like the variety in this set though. A little something for the backdoor and the front door. Two massagers and a G-spot vibe. Stimulate the spirits just remember to clean the ectoplasm after.
Free shipping on all orders.
If you’re looking for a cute way to get off, try out this Fifty Shades of Gray Greedy Girl Rabbit Vibe. It’s only $54 with the promo code SPOOKY, which is $25 off the original list price. It has three speeds and seven unique vibration patterns to really shake things up. Plus is cute and can be packed discreetly if you’re traveling. What are you waiting for? Orgasms are just a click away.
It’s mask-wearing season, and MQDirect has come through for us once again with a steep discount on “FDA and CE approved” KN95 face masks. While I’ve yet to pull the trigger on any of these deals for myself so far, the company claims “at least 95 percent filtration efficiency” and a full five layers of protection. Like most disposable face masks, these face masks feature two straps—one for each ear—and the CDC recommends throwing ‘em out after 2-3 uses.
“If used for extensive periods of time,” the listing on the MQDirect site reads, “handle with proper care and apply disinfecting procedures.”
To stave off irritable skin conditions, such as “mask-ne,” or mask acne, that often result from prolonged mask usage, the company claims its masks forego a woven fabric design in favor of a non-woven interior fabric. Though it says its KN95s are “compatible with eye wear protection and face shields,” I wouldn’t bank on total fog elimination for glasses wearers like myself. But who can say for sure!? All I know is these masks are driving a hard bargain, starting at $10 for a 20-pack or $15 for 50, all the way up to $1,500 for 10,000 using our exclusive promo code KINJA50, in case you’re not so optimistic about the outcome of the presidential election and don’t trust our current administration to help “flatten the curve” any time soon.
If you’ve purchased a pack ‘o KN95 masks, either from a Kinja Deal, or from MQ Direct itself, sound off with your impressions in the comments below. I’m curious to see how the quality stacks up to its competitors, in case you’re finding better deals on masks elsewhere we might’ve overlooked.
I can’t speak for anyone else’s experience, but trying to figure out your lineage in a black family can be quite the task. We’re cut from all different stocks of humanity, and many of us don’t have recorded family history to preserve legacies. But with options like this comprehensive 23andMe DNA test kit, you can start to peel back layers you never thought possible. It’s now $89 at Amazon.
And it’s not just about uncovering your heritage:
- HEALTH FEATURES: Know your genes. Own your health. Learn how genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions. Find out if you’re a carrier for certain inherited conditions. Discover what your DNA has to say about your well-being and how it can influence certain lifestyle choices.*
- ANCESTRY AND TRAITS FEATURES: Know your personal story in a whole new way. Discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Everyone deserves a secure, private place to explore and understand their genetics. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed more than this second stimulus check we’re supposedly getting. Thankfully, you can still bury your head deep in Cyberpunk lore with The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition. This hardcover book is 26% off ($74) with 192 pages of information about Night City and all its inhabitants.
Step into a dark future where violence, oppression, and cyberware implants aren’t just common—they’re necessary tools to get ahead. Explore the various districts, gangs, and history of Night City. Learn all there is to know about the technology of tomorrow and research the cybernetics, weapons, and vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.
Here’s what you’ll find with the Deluxe Edition alongside the book:
- An exclusive Night City map cover.
- A slipcase featuring Night City graffiti.
- Temporary Tattoos: show your alignment with any of Night City’s varied, colorful gangs.
- Johnny Silverhand Poster: a memorial to the gone-but-not-forgotten superstar, Johnny Silverhand.
- Vehicle Postcards: Four postcards that each showcase a vehicle from one of Night City’s diverse and unique lifestyles.
Find it at Amazon, and if you don’t need all the extras, the standard hardcover alone is also 16% off at $34. don’t forget you can still pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 for $50 and have it the day the game launches!
I’m not a fan of musicals. No particular reason why, they’ve just never clicked with me ... that is until I saw Cats on the big screen back when you could still do that last year. A grotesque, obscene film starring some of your favorite celebrities—James Corden, Rebel Wilson, Idris Elba, Taylor Swift, and Jason Derulo—as feverishly horny anthropomorphic cats, watching it I finally understood the genre’s longstanding appeal. The absurdity isn’t a distraction from the plot, it’s the main attraction.
Alex Cranz from Gizmodo summed it up best in her delightful review which originally sold me on Cats at the time of its release:
The plot of Cats isn’t necessarily important. When Andrew Lloyd Webber adapted T.S. Eliot’s book of poems in 1981 he wasn’t trying to create a narratively complex musical. He was just making an experience—all dance and Spandex and discordant crooning. Everything you need to know is in the opening number when the cats explain that there will be a Jellicle Ball and old Deuteronomy will choose one cat to ascend to a higher plane of existence.
You have to witness Cats because you cannot comprehend it otherwise. And you still might not comprehend it even after you spend an hour and 50 minutes with these characters. But you will witness things no eyes should see and things nobody should be able to do, and you will be in awe. And that’s more than enough.
Experience the madness for yourself for just $13 on Amazon.
- Western Digital Easystore 5TB External Hard Drive | $90 | Best Buy
- Samsung 1TB T5 Portable SSD | $170 | B&H Photo
- Western Digital Easystore 14TB External Hard Drive | $190 | Best Buy
- SanDisk Extreme Pro 1TB SD Card | $330 | Amazon
- Aukey 60W PD USB-C Charger | $14 | Amazon | Promo code ZIPXB4W4 + clip coupon
- RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger | $18 | RAVPower | Promo code QC30
- Mophie Powerstation 4,000mAh Plus Mini (2-Pack) | $20 | SideDeal
- Anker PowerWave Pad & Stand | $24 | Amazon
- Mophie Powerstation 6,040mAh Power Bank (2-Pack) | $29 | SideDeal
- AUKEY 20,000mAh Wireless Portable Charger | $36 | Code LE7M9OBK + Clip Coupon
- iHome Color LED Power Station | $39 | SideDeal
- Skullcandy Sesh Wireless Headphones | $30 | Amazon
- Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth Speaker | $34 | Amazon
- Anker Zolo Liberty True-Wireless Earbuds | $39 | Meh
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 | $40 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- JBL Tune 600BTNC Bluetooth Headphones | $60 | Crutchfield
- JBL Tune 120TWS True Wireless Headphones | $70 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 225 TWS | $70 | Crutchfield
- Sennheiser HD 350BT Wireless Headphones | $100 | Crutchfield
- Sennheiser HD 458BT | $100 | Best Buy
- Beats Solo 3 Headphones | $120 | Amazon Gold Box
- JBL Charge 4 | $140 | Crutchfield
- Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones | $160 | Best Buy
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless ANC Headphones | $170 | Best Buy
- Apple AirPods Pro | $200 | Amazon
Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Wireless Headphones | $278 | BuyDig
- Amazon Fire Stick Lite | $18 | Amazon
- TaoTronics 32-inch TV Soundbar | $65 | TaoTronics | Promo code SOUND23
- Insignia 2.1-Channel Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer | $70 | Best Buy
- ELEPHAS 2020 WiFi Movie Projector | $90 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- TCL 55" S434 4K Smart TV | $200 | Best Buy
- Westinghouse 50" 4K Roku Smart TV | $250 | Best Buy
- Sony 65" Smart TV X750H | $600 | Amazon
- LG CX 55" OLED TV | $1,497 | Amazon
- LG CX 55" OLED TV | $1,497 | BuyDig
- 77" LG CX-Series 4K OLED TV + $300 Visa Gift Card | $3,697 | BuyDig
- HP DeskJet 2722 AIO Wireless Color Inkjet Printer | $24 | Walmart
- Anker 5-in-1 USB-C Hub w/ USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet | $25 | Amazon
- Aukey 9-in-2 USB-C Hub with Ethernet & HDMI Port | $48 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Printer in Red | $60 | Best Buy
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Vava USB-C Docking Station | $70 | Amazon | Promo code KJC8SBMZ + Clipped coupon
- 2 Years + One Free Plan | $89 | NordVPN
- Netgear Nighthawk AX5200 | $150 | Best Buy
- Western Digital 10TB Elements Portable HDD | $190 | Newegg
- LG 32" 1440p Monitor w/ HDR 10, AMD FreeSync | $250 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $280 | Amazon
- HP Neverstop Laserjet Printer | $280 | HP
- ASUS 15.6" TUF Gaming Laptop w/ Ryzen 7, RTX 2060 | $800 | Best Buy
- ASUS 15.6" ZenBook 15 | $1,200 | B&H Photo
- Kingston 480GB SATA 3 2.5" SSD | $47 | Amazon
- 25% off Totallee iPhone Cases | Amazon | Promo Code KINJA25NOW
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $169 | Amazon
- 40mm Apple Watch SE | $259 | Amazon
- 44mm Apple Watch SE | $289 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm) | $375 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm) | $415 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (64GB Green) | $559 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (Cellular, Previous Gen) | $799 | B&H Photo
- DJI OSMO Action Camera | $250 | Best Buy
- Nintendo Switch Lite Case (Pokemon Battle) | $9 | Amazon
- PowerA Wired Switch Controller (Zelda) | $12 | Amazon
PowerA Wired Switch Controller (Mario White) | $12 | Amazon
PowerA Wired Switch Controller (Mario Vintage) | $12 | Amazon
- Switch Lite Carrying Case and Screen Protector | $15 | Best Buy
- Tom Nook Switch Lite Case | $16 | Amazon
- GameCube-Style Wired Switch Controller (Mario Red) | $18 | Amazon
GameCube-Style Wired Switch Controller (Luigi Green) | $18 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $20 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $20 | Best Buy
- Turtle Beach - Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $49 | Amazon
- Xbox One Wireless Controller (Blue, Grey/Blue) | $50 | Amazon
- Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller (Magma Red) | $59 | Walmart
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller | $59 | Amazon
- Norton 360 for Gamers | $30 | Amazon Gold Box
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | $10 | Amazon
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint | $10 | Amazon
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope SE Complete | $14 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- Skater XL | $20 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 2 | $26 | Amazon
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole | $9 | Amazon
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe (Digital Code) | $10 | Amazon
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Definitive Edition | $11 | Amazon
- Risk of Rain 1+2 | $15 | Amazon
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $20 | Amazon
- Skater XL | $20 | Amazon
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 | $22 | Amazon
- Gears 5 | $25 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $30 | Eneba
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered | $34 | Amazon
- Madden NFL 21 (Digital Code) | $40 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $48 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Edition | $142 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- Star Wars Pinball | $17 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Minecraft | $24 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $30 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $30 | Amazon
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $40 | Best Buy
Super Mario Party | $40 | Best Buy
Yoshi’s Crafted World | $40 | Best Buy
Splatoon 2 | $40 | Best Buy
- Catherine: Full Body | $37 | Amazon
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions | $40 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $45 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons w/ Bell Bag | $55 | Best Buy
- Nintendo Switch Lite | $199 | Best Buy
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo Switch (Refurbished) | $270 | Best Buy
- Funko Pop! Marvel Zombies Wolverine | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in Bag (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Disney Colorbrain Board Game | $12 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda 2-Pack Figures | $13 | Amazon
- This Is Fine Dog Pop! Vinyl Figure | $14 | Entertainment Earth
- Monopoly: Star Wars The Child Edition | $15 | Amazon
- Baby Yoda Plush | $18 | Best Buy
- 20% off Speks | Promo Code SPOOKYSPEKS
- The Child Enamel 6 Pin Set (Amazon Exclusive) | $21 | Amazon
- LEGO Spider-Man Far From Home: Molten Man Battle | $23 | Amazon
- LEGO Batman Batmobile: Pursuit of the Joker | $24 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $24 | Amazon
- The Child 7 1/2-Inch Electronic Plush Toy | $25 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Horror Movie 3-Pack | $29 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (2020) | $30 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture London | $34 | Amazon
- DC Artists Alley: Batgirl by Chrissie Zullo | $34 | Entertainment Earth
- LEGO Star Wars Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter | $52 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars The Child (Pre-Order) | $80 | Amazon
- Huckberry Towel Sale | Huckberry
- Ghost Paper Embossed Notebook | $12 | Amazon | Use code KINJA20NOW
- Ghost Paper Embossed Dotted Notebook | $12 | Amazon | Use code KINJA20NOW
- Fleece Throw Sale | $14 | Disney Store
- Ghost Paper Emb. Notebook (Faux Leather) | $20 | Amazon | Use code KINJA20NOW
- Dalmo Bidet Seat | $50 | Amazon | Use code K87BL9QA
- ReadiVac Surge Canister | $59 | MorningSave
- AeroGarden Harvest 360 6-Pod Herb Seed Kit | $100 | Best Buy
- Insignia 35-Pint Dehumidifier | $120 | Best Buy
- Kuppet Air Purifier | $132 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S | $150 | Amazon | Promo code eufySlim1 + $40 Coupon
- Dyson V7 Origin | $200 | Newegg
- Levo II | $200
| Levo | Use Promo Code LEVO20
- Ergonomic Chair | $289 | Branch Furniture
- Office Desk | $445 | Branch Furniture
- BioBidet Bliss BB2000 | $629 | Amazon
- Eight Sleep Pod Pro Cover | $1,359-1,680 | Promo Code KINJA175
- Baby Yoda Echo Dot 3rd Gen Stand | $25 | Amazon
- Tile Mate 2-Pack | $34 | Amazon
Tile Sticker 4-Pack | $37 | Amazon
Tile Slim + Tile Pro Performance Pack | $42 | Amazon
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 | $140 | Crutchfield
Ring Video Doorbell 3 | $140 | Amazon
- $10 off Your First Bag | Atlas Coffee Club
- 30% Off Le Cruset Kitchenware | Amazon
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker Black Skull Edition | $15 | Amazon
- Save $5 on Your First Box of Driftaway Coffee | $20 | Amazon
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt & Pepper Shakers | $20 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- AstroAI 4-Liter Portable Mini Fridge | $34 | Amazon Gold Box
- AstroAI 6-Liter Portable Mini Fridge | $48 | Amazon Gold Box
Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Le Creuset Whistling Kettle | $75 | Amazon
- KYOKU Knife Block (5ct) | $78 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code KYOKUKKR
- Vitamix Pro Series 750 Blender | $390 | Amazon Gold Box
- Echo Auto | $20 | Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V MAX Cordless Drill | $49 | Amazon
- Anker Roav Jump Starter | $66 | Amazon
- VAVA Dual Dash Cam w/ 2" LCD | $175 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- 3-Piece Milwaukee Packout Sytstem | $179 | The Home Depot
- 50% off KN95 Masks | MQDirect | Promo Code KINJA50
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- Kids Black Panther T-Shirt | $6 | Uniqlo
- Men’s Short Sleeve Shirts | $9+ | JACHS NY
- 3-Ply Disposable Masks (50-count) | $7 | Amazon
- Brave Soul Grunge Boxy Crew Neck Sweater | $17 | ASOS
Brave Soul 100% Cotton Roll Neck Sweater | $20 | ASOS
- 100-Pack 3-Ply Face Masks | $22 | Amazon
- Premium Flannel Shirts | $24 | Jachs NY
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- JACHS NY Fall Stretch Tech Pants | $39 | JACHS NY | Promo code FPT
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48 | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- London Rebel Wide Fit Block Heeled Boots | $51 | ASOS
- Silver Street Chelsea Boots in Burgundy Leather | $54 | ASOS
- The Forever Sneaker | $58 | Everlane
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Only Lally Boucle Wool Coat in Green | $79 | ASOS
- Another Influence Longline Sherpa Coat in Black | $70 | ASOS
- Loungefly Yoda Mini Backpack | $90 | Amazon
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- Up to 70% off Select Items | Ella Paradis
- Take 45% off One Item | Adam & Eve | Use Code TAKE45
- 2 Halloween Gifts With $100 Purchase | Ella Paradis
- Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint | $6 | Amazon
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream | $8 | Amazon
- Missha BB Boomer Illuminating Primer | $10 | Amazon
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Crème Lipstick | $16 | Sephora
- Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule | $18 | Amazon
- 6-Pack: 90ct Antibacterial Wipes (540 Total) | $20 | SideDeal
- iTeknic Water Flosser Kit | $24 | Amazon | Promo code KINJAPIK + clipped coupon
- Ole Henriksen Balance It All Set | $28 | Sephora
- Vegan AF CBD Gummies for Chillin’ | $35 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code ESINV25
- Singles Week Bundles | $40+ | Ella Paradis
- Fenty Skin Start’r Travel Set | $40 | Fenty Beauty
- Greedy Girl Rabbit Vibe | $54 | Ella Paradis | Promo code SPOOKY
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50 | Adam & Eve
- Jezebel x Bijoux Indiscrets Vibrator | $60 | Bijoux
- Philips Sonicare 7500 Electric Toothbrush | $140 | Amazon
- Knives Out (4K Blu-Ray) | $10 | Amazon
- Cats (2019) [Blu-ray] | $14 | Amazon
- John Wick 1-3 (4K Blu-Ray + Digital) | $30 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future | $20 | Amazon
- Marvel’s Avengers The Art of the Game | $28 | Amazon
- The World of Cyberpunk 2077 (Hardcover) | $34 | Amazon
- The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition (Hardcover) | $74 | Amazon
I have many friends that swear by Beats. And I get it. Their products are beautifully designed, powerful, and produce so of the most pristine sound. Best Buy is sneaking out some Black Friday deals now and these Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones are among them. They are 36% off in this sale.
The Powerbeats Pro earphones are built to be secure and comfortable. They’re sweat and water resistance so they can handle the most intense workouts. Each earbud has volume and track controls to perfect the most balanced sound. You’ll get up to 9 hours of playtime on one charge. With the case, you can add another 24 hours. And with just a quick 5-minute charge you’ll have almost 2 hours of listening pleasure in case you are in a rush. It pairs easily via Bluetooth and you can take calls from either earbud. The Beats team worked with athletes to develop a tough and formfitting earbud that will go the distance during training sessions or marathon runs. If durability and power are your dealbreakers the Powerbeats Pro earphones are for you. The black, red, and yellow colors are the ones currently on sale.
This item ships for free.
Our days may be blending together, but there are still a few things we can do to switch things up. A new playlist or two will help sprinkle in some variety, or maybe finding a new podcast to sink into will do the trick. Either way, a good Bluetooth speaker is a nice wall to fill your room with sound while you work, so long as it won’t bug anyone else. Right now, JBL’s Charge 4 speaker is down from $180 to $140 at Crutchfield, saving you $40 on a solid way to bump your favorite tunes.
If you’re in the market for a new smart TV, Amazon has you covered with a great deal on a Sony 65" option. Complete with Sony’s speedy X1 processor and X-Reality Pro engine, the TV—being a Sony after all—is optimized for PlayStation, thanks to its built-in Game Mode. If you’re planning on getting a new next gen console, this may be the perfect companion purchase. HDR 10 and Android TV sweeten the deal, making it not only visually stunning but user friendly as well.
The X750H model (original retail $999) has mostly positive reviews on Best Buy and Amazon. Take advantage of the savings while you can!
Audiophiles rejoice, JBL True Wireless Headphones are $70, which is 30% off the list price. You’ll get bumping bass and four hours of audio playback, increasing to 12 once you charge the case they live in. What else is there to say? Hop on it before it’s gone.
For all the music nerds, the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth speaker is down to $34. If you like to blast your music while you’re hiking or even sunbathing in the backyard, this device is perfect for you. It has about 66 feet of range between you and your phone, so all the barbecues you have to pass the time will be filled with dope music. I would hop on this deal before it’s gone!
If you’re going to give OLED a try, this might be the time to start considering. I’ll contend you can still get away with an LG B7, the baseline from a couple of generations ago, but the TVs have gotten exceptional. Burn-in and input lag are two of the biggest knocks against OLED, especially for gamers, but according to reviews, that should be a non-issue on the LG CX. So long as you’re not watching the news or playing games with the same HUD for many consecutive hours on end, you shouldn’t run into any nasty image retention issues anytime soon.
Now down to its all-time low price of $1,397 on Amazon and at BuyDig, this 55" TV is one of the best LG currently has to offer. It begins with that beautiful OLED panel, of course, which bids sayonara to muddy grays and backlight bleed thanks to its per-pixel lighting. For movies, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision HDR return to give you the best cinematic experience possible, the latter adding a feature that automatically tunes the picture around your ambient lighting conditions and the content you’re watching.
The TV also includes both AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync, both of which are gaming features that eliminate screen tearing with little (if any) added input lag.