Apple’s brand new M1-powered iPad Pro models just recently shipped, and already you can save up to $100 on one. The larger 12.9" model is $100 off for the 256GB version at Amazon, landing at $1,099. Also, the base 128GB model of the smaller 11" tablet is $50 off at both Walmart and Amazon, for $749.
The 11” tablet isn’t vastly different from its predecessor, but alongside the performance boost from Apple’s wondrous new M1 chip, it also has a new ultra-wide front-facing camera with a Center Stage feature that keeps you in clear view during video calls (even if you move around). There are also versions with optional 5G cellular support, but not at this discounted price just yet. The new 12.9" version, meanwhile, has all of that and also adds stunning new XDR mini-LED display tech.
There are a lot of very obvious AirPods-inspired wireless earbuds out there right now, but Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Live are different: they look like lil’ beans that you pop into your ears. These aural legumes are plenty powerful, however, packing active noise cancellation and strong audio quality. And the shape actually works well, as Gizmodo reviewer Sam Rutherford described:
“The Galaxy Buds Live are quite comfortable, and when combined with their relatively petite dimensions and low profile, they are some of the most unobtrusive wireless headphones on the market. In fact, I’ve even fallen asleep while wearing them and they are right up there with the Pixel Buds as being one of the most comfortable earbuds in my ears. And when it comes to staying in place during exercise, even after a sweaty one-mile run, the Galaxy Beans never budged.”
Right now, they’re just $95 at Woot, which provides free shipping for Amazon Prime subscribers. They’re listed in Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze as of this writing. This is the best price we’ve seen yet for a new pair, and the deal is only scheduled to last through the day (or sooner if they sell out).
Like many Apple products, the Apple Pencil might seem weirdly expensive for what it is. After all, you can get any old touchscreen stylus for a fraction of the price, right? But the value comes through in the quality of the design, the incredible precision, and seriously smooth integration with Apple’s devices. It works brilliantly, and this current second-gen model snaps onto the side of the iPad Pro or latest iPad Air to wirelessly charge.
Right now, Woot is offering $20 off the list price of the Apple Pencil (2nd Gen), knocking it down to $110. This discount is just in time for the recent release of the new 2021 iPad Pro models with the powerful M1 chip, but it also works with the existing 3rd/4th-gen 12.9” iPad Pro and all previous 11” Pro models, as well as the current 4th-gen iPad Air. There’s free shipping for Amazon Prime members at Woot.
I recent snagged this Apple Pencil alongside a blue iPad Air and am impressed at the effortless integration. In classic Apple fashion, it just works... and pretty spectacularly, at that. Note that you’ll need the first-gen Apple Pencil instead for the base iPad (6th-8th gen), 5th-gen iPad Mini, 3rd-gen iPad Air, and the older iPad Pro models not mentioned above.
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a big discount on Apple’s deluxe AirPods Max wireless headphones, then I’m here to tell you… well, it’s not that huge of a discount. Still, if you’ve been waiting for some discount on the pricey cans, then hey, it’s better than nothing.
Right now, Amazon is offering $50 off the $549 list price of the AirPods Max in all colors. Gizmodo describes these premium headphones as “annoyingly incredible,” praising the dazzling sound and active noise canceling, comfort, and integration with Apple devices, but panning the steep price and awkwardly-designed, purse-like case.
Just announced this week, the upcoming Beats Studio Buds are the audio brand’s latest take on AirPods-like true wireless earbuds, but they have more perks than you’d expect for the price. They office active noise canceling and water resistance, with up to 8 hours of battery life per charge and two additional charges in the case.
They’re shipping next week, but Verizon is currently knocking 10% off the list price—making them $135—when you use promo code FATHERSDAY at checkout. They don’t have to be for dad, of course; the code brings savings to all.
If you haven’t upgrade your router in a while, now might be the time. I can personally vouch for this router as it’s the one I’ve been using as of a few months ago. It has an app based management which has made it very easy to set up, run speed tests, etc. The router has 4 Ethernet ports and supports up to 25 devices. You can get it right now for only 60% of what I paid for it and I’m not bitter about that at all. Nope.
True wireless earbuds are all the rage these days, but if you don’t want to spend big bucks on brand name earbuds (like Apple’s AirPods) or just prefer a different approach, then perhaps the Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds will be more your speed.
They’re connected together by a cord and the buds snap together magnetically when not in use, but they pair wirelessly to your phone and other devices via Bluetooth and last for up to 12 hours per charge. Just launched last fall, you can save 22% off the list price at Amazon right now where they’re $39.
There’s no worse time to lose all your movies and tunes than when there’s not much else to do. There are lots of ways to remedy this, but having an external drive with plenty of space can give you some peace of mind by giving you a place to back everything up, and help you bring all your info with you everywhere without weighing down your bag. SanDisk’s 500GB Portable USB-C drive is down to $85 today at Amazon, a savings of $65 off the list price.
If your smart TV isn’t quite smart enough for your liking or you’re a Roku fan who needs something newer, then you might want to jump on this bargain. Right now, Amazon is offering 25% off the current Roku Express 4K+ streaming device, which connects to your TV to let you access all sorts of streaming video services. It comes with a remote, plus the compact box—which support’s Apple’s AirPlay 2 and HomeKit—can even attach to the bottom of your TV if you please. Grab it for $30 today.
If you’re looking for a premium-quality smartphone right about now and don’t have allegiance to Apple, then you might want to check out this deal from OnePlus. The increasingly popular brand has grown from selling “budget flagships” to offering models that are so close to matching top-end Androids from Samsung and the like.
Right now, Amazon is offering $199 off the list price of last fall’s OnePlus 8T, a sleek 5G smartphone with a banging 6.55” screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, the powerful Snapdragon 865 processor within, a meaty 256GB internal storage cache, incredible 65W charging speeds, and a long-lasting battery. It’s marked down to $550 in Aquamarine Green or Lunar Silver. It’s an unlocked model, although note that it only supports 5G (sub-6GHz) connectivity on T-Mobile and Verizon.
Speaking from personal experience, the OnePlus 8T is a heck of a phone with one major exception: the cameras aren’t as consistent in low-light and off-peak conditions as a Samsung or Google. But if you’re less fussed about pristine lower-light shots, you can save a fair bit of cash on a sharp phone right now.
Forget Prime Day (ok, maybe don’t forget Prime Day), Samsung is holding its quarterly Discover Event this week leading into Amazon’s big splash with deals on top-selling categories including Galaxy phones, Galaxy Buds, Bespoke refrigerators, QLED 4K smart TVs, and more.
The company’s budget-friendly Galaxy A52 5G, for instance, is marked down to just $375 and comes with 2 months of ad-free YouTube. Big spenders can take advantage of discounts on flagship phones like the Galaxy S21 5G and S21 Ultra 5G—both unlocked for use with multiple carriers. You can pair any of the three phones with Galaxy Buds Pro, which are $30 off, and the Galaxy Tab S7+ in Mystic Silver is down from $850 to $270.
You can shop the whole suite of Discover Week deals over at Samsung’s site, though keep in mind that the sale only lasts through June 20. And that 🔥 Galaxy S52 deal you’re eyeballing might even be gone by the time you’re reading this.
Most Nintendo first-party deals revolved around games that are a few years old. Games like Animal Crossing: New Horizons have remained at $60 while slightly older titles like Luigi’s Mansion 3 get more frequent discounts. That makes this sale on Paper Mario: The Origami King particularly noteworthy. Nintendo’s paper-themed RPG came out last summer and now you can grab it for $42 at Amazon. The Origami King boasts a surprisingly charming story, which features an especially memorable subplot involving a bob-omb companion. If you’re just looking for another game to play on your Switch after a relatively light year on first-party exclusives, it’s worth a peek.
If you haven’t already followed Geralt of Rivia through hell and back in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, let’s fix that. It’s only $36 to get the game with ALL the DLC on Nintendo Switch.
Yes. Moses was a blader. There is a tremendous power within Beys. Since ancient times, the existence of Beys can be found in moments throughout history. The power of Beyblades have been used to change the course of rivers and oceans. They have been used to defeat many armies and create huge empires. Or maybe they’re just a fun toy with a pull cord that spin around hitting into each other. You can pick up Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere Vortex Climb Battle Set from Walmart for $26 and find out yourself.
Cloud gaming has been pushing its way front and center. Also as much as you’ve been pushing your partner into the other room so you can hog the living room TV. WTF, dude? Let them use the TV for once to catch up on their shows instead of being relegated to the bedroom again. Just play The Witcher 3 on your phone.
The Razer Raiju Mobile is on sale for the severely reduced price of $50. Save $100 converting your phone into a game system, baby. This controller has a similar form factor to the Xbox controller and features paddle buttons on the backside. This is honestly one of my favorite things a controller can have. Being able to jump and reload without taking your right thumb off its stick is something I’m surprised we hadn’t already figured out 10 years ago. The buttons here are also all remappable through the app. Alternatively you can consider the Razer Kishi which will give you more of a Nintendo Switch setup having parts of the controller on either side of the screen.
If you still are not subscribed to Game Pass for some reason, you should still make time for this pirate game. It’s only gotten better since it’s initial release and you can pretend to be a pirate with your friends. What more could you want?
Watch Dogs 2 represents a dramatic improvement over the original, and Microsoft has marked it down to $10 today on Xbox One, the lowest price it’s ever been. You’d better hack it now before it’s gone.
You can grab a $50 Nintendo Gift Card for $45 today at Eneba when using the promo code NINSALE. And you know what? Sure, why not? Here’s the thing: we all know that Nintendo is pretty reluctant when it comes to discounts on its big games. Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out over a year ago and it’s still full price. Compare that to companies like Ubisoft who slash games by $30 within six months. See where I’m going with this? If you save money on a gift card and use it to buy first-party Nintendo games, it’s like using a $5 coupon. Don’t tell Nintendo about this. They will surely come after me for revealing this.
Back at the launch of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, I made my not-so triumphant return to the Crucible, the game’s PVP mode. As it turned out, everyone had gotten better at the game, and I’d gotten much worse. If you want to raise your K/D ratio fast, here’s a tip: all you have to do is log into a match that I’m in and wait for me to shoot hand cannon shots 20 feet above your head, giving you ample time to one-shot me with just about any weapon, it seems.
If you’re a PlayStation owner and you want in on this easy target practice, you’ll need to make sure you have PlayStation Plus, which allows you to play games like Destiny 2 online. You can get a full year of Sony’s online service for $33 at Eneba with the code PSDEALJUNE. Make sure to wave emote in my direction before you embarrass me into orbit.
“Roll for Initiative.” See, that’s Dungeons & Dragons terminology. A phrase you’ll be either saying or hearing a lot once you pick up the starter set of this iconic tabletop RPG. The starter set is one of the best ways to learn how to play D&D if you and your friends are completely new to the hobby. Included are the basic rulebook, six dice, five premade character sheets, one blank character sheet (which you can copy if you’d like to create your own characters), and one adventure book. The Lost Mines of Phandelver, which is the prewritten campaign here, will take your characters from level 1 to level 5 and is honestly one of the best published adventures from Wizards of the Coast. You can pick up this starter set for only $14 which is good because once you fall in love with D&D, you’re going to be spending a significant portion of your savings on your new dice addiction.
I’ve got the peanut butter and jelly of deals for you today. We always see low prices on PS Plus subscriptions kicking around, but here’s a truly left-field pairing. You can get a year of PS Plus and a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for $50. That’s a $258 value! PS Plus allows you to play PlayStation games online and grants you access to monthly games that you can download at no additional cost. VPN Unlimited is a security tool that’ll protect your data over Wi-Fi. Let’s call this the “always online” bundle.
I was very late to the train for Breath of the Wild. I didn’t get a Nintendo Switch until about a year after launch and had picked up Mario Odyssey first. From there on, there was always a new game to pick up and play. I finally bought this critically acclaimed and beloved Zelda adventure a year ago, but still didn’t even start playing until April of this year. It didn’t click for me right away. The destructible weapons were a turnoff—at least in the beginning. Then as I explored this expansive world, I started to understand why this was the only thing anyone talked about for months following the launch of the Switch.
Everything in the world interacts and I kept finding myself in new situations that surprised me. And even when things didn’t go well for me, I couldn’t help but smile and laugh at my own failures. I’m still working my way through this wonderful game, but you better believe I won’t be missing out next time on what may very well be the defining game of this console generation.
Nintendo showed off gameplay of the Breath of the Wild sequel during their 2021 E3 Direct and it looks absolutely stunning. I cannot wait to get lost throughout the skies of Hyrule. The game doesn’t have a locked in release date, but is set to be available in 2022.
If you own a Nintendo Switch, Hollow Knight is just as essential as Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey, and at only $9 today, it’s a lot cheaper. And by redeeming a digital code from Amazon, you’ll receive credit for Gold coins as if you paid the full $15 price. If you bought from the eShop, you’d only be credited for the discounted price.
Seriously; the atmosphere, the map design, the controls, and particularly the music are absolutely top notch here. If you like Metroidvanias, this is a master’s thesis in the genre.
Consensus among many viewers is that many of the E3 conferences left much to be desired. Cries for Nintendo to save us from a lackluster E3 must have worked because Nintendo exceeded expectations across the board. Perhaps the biggest surprise was the reveal of new Metroid game that isn’t Metroid Prime 4. No, Metroid Dread is a sidescroller made by the same team behind Samus Returns. Story-wise, this is set after the events of Metroid Fusion making it the last in the timeline and it will supposedly conclude this story arc. Most intriguing is the games inclusion the robot E.M.M.I—a new Resident Evil styled enemy always in pursuit of you. Surely the moments with E.M.M.I is what earns the game’s title its namesake.
Metroid Dread is available for pre-order now and releases October 8th, 2021.
With the holiday season and new console generation looming, there’s a bit of a lull in game releases before everything frantically releases at the end of the year. So, now is a perfect time to catch up on older releases! Dead Cells is a fantastic indie game—winner of the Action Game of the Year at The Game Awards, no less—and now you can get a digital code of this pixel-y title on Nintendo Switch for only $15.
Like a great many things, you get what you pay for with office chairs—and a cheap, simple one isn’t going to provide the greatest comfort or support, let alone likely last for the long haul. On the other hand, if you don’t have hundreds (or more) to spend on a super-fancy, ergonomically designed wonder-chair, then a cheap new one with solid reviews might still be an upgrade.
Right now, Amazon is offering its in-house AmazonBasics swivel office chair for $48, a savings of 24% off the list price. It’s adjustable and has breathable mesh backing, although it’s only built for a max weight limit of 225 pounds. Customers are generally happy with it, thanks to a 4.3-star review average.
Being home all the time is no fun, and if you’re anything like us, you may be filling the hours rage cleaning, just because. At this point, any further efforts to clean can only be seen as a desperate, cryptic cry for some sort of help. After you’ve resolved your internal conflict and made some attempted return to normalcy (what’s that?), let someone else do the job.
It could be your kids, but not all of us have them... and barring expensive nanny care, a Eufy RoboVac just might be the next best thing. The BoostIQ RoboVac 11S MAX packs serious 2000Pa suction power (up from 1300Pa in the standard 11S model) for just $190 right now, which is $60 off the list price. Just clip the coupon on the page.
Stainless steel is sleek and very professional-looking. Live your best Ratatouille life today and snag this J.A. Henckels 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set. It’s 50% off what its original price is.
Again, how elegant do they look all shining together? Made from pure aluminum, they distribute heat evenly and don’t take long to get to each meal’s right temperature. This is due to their aluminum core. The glass lids fit solidly onto each piece to trap flavor in even though they are vented. Each is also oven and dishwasher safe. They’re durable and easy to clean because each is coated with a nonstick sheen that’s PTFE- and PFOA-free. If you select these, you’ll enjoy them for ages and prepare a perfect cuisine for each use. This set has a 1-quart saucepan, a 2-quart saucepan, an 8" nonstick fry pan, a 10" nonstick fry pan, a 3-quart sauté pan with a lid, and a 6-quart Dutch oven with a lid.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on MorningSave before and you like what you’ve seen, they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders, no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
Leftovers make the world go round, but heating yesterday’s pizza or pasta in the microwave is unfulfilling. But you don’t want to fire up your stove for just these, either. The convection oven is your answer to this tasty dilemma. This reliable and sturdy Cuisinart Convection Oven is 35% off right now.
Cuisinart makes quality kitchen items, and this convection over is absolutely tops. This compact cooker fits snuggly on the countertop and will keep your kitchen cooler during the impending hot summer months. This lil guy can bake, broil, toast, and warm. This is especially handy if you live alone and are always worried about using the giant oven for a single serving. It’s equipped with a nonstick interior and slide-out crumb tray to make clean up easy. Cooks food quickly, evenly; it’s simple to operate and comes with a recipe book if you get stuck. This price is only for the classic stainless steel option, but it is, in my opinion, the sleekest looking of all of them.
This item ships for free for Prime members.
Pet owners, you haven’t lived until you’ve used a ChomChom. It has transformed my life and the two dogs I cohabitate with. Both are very sheddy old puppers. While I love having them on the sofa and pretty much everywhere, I’m not a fan of being cover in fur after. The ChomChom has been such a blessing. No more sticky tape or adhesive paper to solve this hairy nightmare. Just roll this back and forth on the desired area and watch the fluff disappear. The waste compartment can hold quite a large amount of pet hair and doesn’t need to be emptied too often. But when you need to it’s easy to do so. The best part is no batteries or power is needed to get going; use it anywhere anytime. This works for cat fur, too, and even picks up dust and any other unwanted bits. You will never need another roller or fur picker-upper after you experience the ChomChom.
One-day shipping for Prime members.
Macy’s huge summer sale has two of their best-selling pillows for only $14. SensorPEDIC’s Fresh & Clean Pillows are top quality, just as you would expect from such a highly recommended company. SensorPEDIC has become one of the standards for great bedding, ensuring a wonderful night’s sleep. Each pillow is made from hypoallergenic fiberfill that provides support for all kinds of sleepers. Even being as plush as they are, they still keep the head and neck comfy throughout the night. They’re each is a luxurious 200 thread count and are antimicrobial treated. If you happen to have an accident, just toss them in the washer, and the insides can still be situated back to the way they were after cleaned. One thing is for sure you won’t lose sleep over the price.
Free shipping on all orders over $25. This deal runs until June 22.
Making the most delicious smoothie is an art. Not only do you have to worry about the freshest best ingredients, but there’s also the work of achieving the right balance. But there’s also the endeavor of blending it all to perfection. Ninja is one of if not the best at this. Today take $10 off on their Nutri Auto-IQ Blender and never worry about messing up a smoothie or shake again.
The Auto-IQ tech ensures the pro extractor blades for extracting the vitamins and nutrients you’re going through all this for. In the quest to get the most elite blend of veggies, fruits, and/or protein powders, taste and fusion are important in your concoctions. The 1000 watt motor helps with that, and the high speed can liquefy pretty much anything in seconds. The Ninja is easy to clean and comes with everything you need on your journey to fruit fusion. You’ll get the eighteen-ounce Nutri Ninja cup, a twenty-four-ounce Nutri Ninja cup, two sip & seal lids, and an instruction book full of recipes to get you started so you’ll never be without ideas.
Free one-day shipping for Prime members.
Bored and/or tired of walking around your city? Segway’s Ninebot ES2-N electric scooter can save you the hassle as you cruise around in style. It can hit a top speed of 15.5 miles per hour and has a battery that likewise lasts up to 15.5 miles (synergy!), with a foldable design just under 28 pounds. Save $250 off the regular price at Best Buy right now.
If your dogs are barking after long days and you need some sweet relief for your feet, consider grabbing this Arealer Foot Massager Machine while it’s on sale. It’s currently $51 off the list price when you use promo code KINJA0615 at checkout.
Built to help treat an array of foot ailments, the Arealer Foot Massager Machine uses shiatsu kneading action along with heating and air compression to work through your aches and pains and help you relax. It has separate heating controls for each foot and has a remote control for easy adjustments, plus it has removable and washable foot sleeves for simple cleaning. It sits at a 4.2-star review average with 2,600+ customer appraisals.
Tees the season. As temperatures rise, a cool cotton tee can make all the difference in summer. We’ve covered Champion deals before and know that if their sweatshirts are quality, these are too. At 25% off, you can grab a few for a great price. This sale will run until June 20.
The cotton tee is perfect for anything really, and when they are made of soft materials, even better. This classic crew neck one is lightweight, durable, and comes in fourteen colors. They’re tag-free for comfort and have shoulder-to-shoulder taping to help prevent stretching to tearing; this is especially important if you wear them for sports or at the gym. All sizes are still available but we expect this sale to go very well.
Free shipping on all orders over $25.
I Dew Care is one of my favorite companies, and twenty-five of their products are on sale right now. I have three of their products on my nightstand as I write this. Everything I’ve tried has left me really happy. You won’t be disappointed with anything you pick. In this sale, get one free when you purchase any two products.
The Vitamin To-Glow Pack has saved my dry skin more than once. I actually don’t think I can live without their Plush Party lip mask and use it every night. It turns even the dryest of pouts into a soft smile by morning. Made with cocoa butter, hibiscus flower extract, and vitamin C, it’s formulated to hydrate the heck out of sad kissers. The Bright Side Up serum soothes dry patches and absolutely does as it says, brightens dull, tired snow assaulted faces. Much the same, Say You Dew does the same as a moisturizing gel, and I use this after a shower and before makeup if I’m having a particularly dry, spotty day.
The Matcha Mood wash-off face treatment is wonderful if your skin is irritated or a little broken out. The aloe calms it down and evens out the redness. It also works well if you’ve got a bit of a sunburn. Both green tea and matcha have antioxidants that can infuse life back into your skin, giving it the glow it deserves. All you do is leave it on for about ten minutes, then gently wash it off. I like to use it on Monday and Friday as a treat to bookend my week. You will get your money’s worth because this tub will last you a while.
For the face mask aficionados, grab the Let’s Get Sheet Faced pack. We know K-Beauty does these better than anyone, and I Dew Care is no exception. This pack has fourteen of them made from eucalyptus fibers, so you’ll feel like a cuddly baby koala. Each mask has a specialty: tightening, moisturizing, nourishing, calming, and brightening. This is a great deal for such a variety.
Free shipping on orders over $35.
Every whitening strip boasts you will see results after one use; with Zimba, I actually did. Zimba Whitening Strips are far and away the best I’ve tested. As an avid coffee drinker, strips like these do wonders after decades of caffeine abuse. Grab their 28 pack right now for more than half off; remember to use the code Get15 at checkout.
At the end of the process of roughly two weeks, you should see your smile become six shade lighter from where you started. You get fourteen strips for the top and fourteen for the bottom. I like that they are actually sticky and a little thicker. They seem much more durable and actually stay where they need to during the thirty-minute process. They do have an option for those who have more sensitive teeth if that’s a concern. Although with the regular ones, the most I felt was a very slight minty tingle. That being said, most of these companies only have a mint/spearmint/wintergreen type “flavor.” Zimba has those types but also watermelon, strawberry, coconut, peach, and cinnamon. At no point did they feel overly harsh; they do have a bit of a gritty residue once you remove the strip, but you can rinse your mouth out to get rid of that. The ingredients are not only inviting, but Zimba uses natural flavoring, where others on the market go the artificial route. Overall, Zimba was the easiest and best strip I’ve used. It checks all the boxes of what you’re looking for, and the price is very affordable. You can bundle and save even more if you like to stock up. I can’t recommend these enough.
This will ship for $4.
Loki fans rejoice! Today is your day; the trickster god has arrived on Disney Plus. Join him and Mobius at the Time Variance Authority and monitor timelines, alternates, and variants that can change history. Today only save 30% on select Loki items at Hot Topic and have the most mischievous summer you can.
There’s tons of merch just for Marvel’s newest organization, Time Variance Authority. I love this very official-looking crest cotton tee. In a classic heather grey, you have to be comfortable when chasing baddies across universes. Now you need something to store all your space tools in like the tesseract. Grab this adorable and durable backpack featuring not only the silhouette of Loki but a key fob with Miss Minutes, the mascot of TVA. This bag has a sleeve for your laptop and a place for two water bottles because you need to stay hydrated when time hoping. This is a preorder, and the bag will ship on June 29. Now slap on a cute little Chibi Loki pin and let the world know you’ve got a soft spot for bad boys and anti-heroes.
Free shipping on all orders over $60
Looking for more clarity on your ancestry or keen on getting some fresh health insights? Get both with the 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA test, which is currently $50 off at Amazon when you clip the coupon on the page.
You’ll send off a vial of your saliva to their lab, and they’ll analyze it and send you reports that are continuously updated with new details over time as the data pool expands. There’s plenty of debate over the effectiveness of such tests and privacy concerns about sharing your DNA data, but customers seem very pleased with the results: it has a 4.7-star rating at Amazon.
Batman, the caped crusader, is a hero. And as we know, heroes never go down. Can’t say the same about prices though. Batman: Under the Red Hood on Blu-ray is on sale for $9 at Amazon. Give it a watch and maybe learn what exactly he’s talking about in this clip here.
Looking for something to do? Why not grab yourself a new anime to binge— or an old favorite?
You can get up to 63% off top Funimation anime titles right now at Amazon, a deal you shouldn’t miss out on!
My Hero Academia’s first season on blu-ray is just $24 right now, not a bad find at all. This one’s pretty popular— why not check it out and see what the fuss is about? Or add it to your collection if you love it already!
If you want some more intense fare to watch, check out Psycho Pass. I saw a bit of season one of this anime and it is a bit intense for me personally, but it kind of has Minority Report vibes so if that’s your thing, check it out!
If none of these anime titles are quite your thing, check out everything on sale right here! There’s something for everyone.
- Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds | $39 | Amazon
- JLab Epic Air ANC Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 225 TWS Earbuds | $70 | Crutchfield
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live | $95 | Woot
- Apple AirPods (Wired Charging Case) | $119 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Beats Studio Buds | $135 | Verizon | Use code FATHERSDAY
- Beats Solo Pro On-Ear Headphones | $149 | Walmart
- Apple AirPods (Wireless Charging Case) | $150 | Amazon
- Apple AirPods Pro (Refurbished) | $160 | Woot
- Apple AirPods Max | $499 | Amazon
- Roku Express 4K+ | $30 | Amazon
- 65" Sony X80J | $900 | Best Buy
- LG CX 65" OLED TV | $1,897 | Amazon, BuyDig
- Discover Week Event | Samsung
- Unity Developer Certification Bundle | $20 | StackSocial
- Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle | $20 | StackSocial
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Router | $60 | Amazon
- 1 Year of VPN Service | $100 | ExpressVPN
- Apple M1 Mac Mini (256GB) | $600 | Amazon
- Apple iMac 21.5” (2020) | $949 | Amazon
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 256GB) | $1,150 | Amazon
- Apple 24” iMac (2021) | $1,250 | Amazon
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 512GB) | $1,300 | Amazon
- Apple Pencil (2nd Gen) | $110 | Woot
- TCL 10L | $157 | Amazon
- TCL 10 Pro | $300 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Garmin Forerunner 935 | $316 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 Product(RED) (44mm) | $359 | Amazon
- OnePlus 8T | $550 | Amazon
- Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (64GB) | $559+ | Amazon
- Apple iPad Air 4th Gen (256GB) | $660 | Amazon
- OnePlus 9 5G | $681 | Amazon
- Apple iPad iPro 11” (128GB) | $749 | Amazon, Walmart
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" (256GB) | $1,099 | Amazon
- Tech Squared Ring Light with Tripod | $27 | MorningSave
- Rock Candy Wired Controller (Switch) | $15 | Amazon
- PowerA Animal Crossing Controller (Switch) | $33 | Walmart
- Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro (Red) | $45 | Amazon
- Razer Raiju Mobile Controller | $50 | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller | $59 | Amazon
- Razer Kishi (iPhone) | $82 | Amazon
- X-Men Vs. Street Fighter Arcade1Up Cabinet | $349 | Walmart
- Free 30-Day Trial | Prime Gaming
- Battlefield Franchise Sale | Eneba
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Complete Edition | $35 | Eneba |
- Use code: SBRINGERS
- School of Game Design Lifetime Membership | $49 | StackSocial
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 | $60 | Amazon
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4) | $20 | Amazon
Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) | $20 | Amazon
- The Last of Us Part II | $30 | Walmart
- Persona 5 Royal | $30 | Amazon, Best Buy
- It Takes Two | $30 | Amazon
- Hades (PS4) | $30 | Amazon
Hades (PS5) | $30 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS4) | $30 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS5) | $30 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Ghostrunner (PS5) | $30 | Amazon
- PlayStation Plus - 12 Months | $33 | Eneba | Use code: PSDEALJUNE
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS5) | $40 | Amazon
- Ghost of Tsushima | $40 | Amazon
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection | $40 | Amazon, Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- VPN Unlimited + 1 Year of PS Plus | $50 | StackSocial
- Pre-Order: Elden Ring | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Guardians of the Galaxy (PS4) | $60 | Amazon
Pre-Order: Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 (PS4) | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 (PS5) | $70 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Edition (PS4) | $80 | Amazon
Pre-Order: Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Edition (PS5) | $80 | Amazon
- Dishonored 2 | $9 | Amazon
- Watch Dogs 2 | $10 | Microsoft
- Sea of Thieves | $11 | Eneba | Use code TendiemanIsHere
- Watch Dogs: Legion | $20 | Amazon
- It Takes Two | $30 | Amazon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon | $30 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Hades | $30 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Ghostrunner (XSX) | $30 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $30 | Amazon
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat | $35 | Amazon
- Fuser (Digital) | $40 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Elden Ring | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Guardians of the Galaxy | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 (Xbox One) | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 (Xbox Series X) | $70 | Amazon
- Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Edition | $80 | Amazon
- Hollow Knight | $10 | Amazon
- Dead Cells | $15 | Amazon
- Katamari Damacy Reroll | $18 | Amazon
- Hello Neighbor | $20 | Amazon
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville CE | $25 | Amazon
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection | $29 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Switch) | $36 | Amazon
- Fuser (Digital) | $40 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Digital) | $42 | Amazon
- Paper Mario: The Origami King | $43 | Amazon
- $50 Nintendo Gift Card | $45 | Eneba | Use code NINSALE
- Pre-Order: WarioWare: Get It Together! | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury | $50 | Amazon, Walmart
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $50 | Walmart
- Pre-Order: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Metroid Dread | $60 | Amazon, Target
- Pre-Order: Mario Golf: Super Rush + Bag Tag | $60 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Shiny Pearl | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Legends: Arceus | $60 | Amazon
- Ring Fit Adventure | $70 | Walmart
- Nintendo Wii U Console (Refurbished) | $236 | StackSocial
- Mario Special Edition Nintendo Switch | $300 | Target
- Minecraft UNO | $5 | Amazon
- Little Buddy Animal Crossing Tom Nook Plush | $12 | Amazon
- Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set | $14 | Amazon
- LEGO BrickHeadz The Mandalorian & The Child | $16 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Gundam HG 1/144 WINDAM (Neo Lorrnoke Custom) | $17 | Premium Bandai
- Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere Vortex Climb Battle Set | $26 | Walmart
- Super Mario Deluxe Bowser’s Castle Playset | $35 | Walmart
- Digimon Card Game Tamer’s Set Vol. 2 | $35 | Premium Bandai
- LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Minecraft The Pig House | $40 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts III: Shadow Bring Arts Action Figure Set | $44 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $90 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Empire State Building | $103 | Amazon
- Up to 40% off New Mickey Mouse Collection | Society6
- 30% Off Tabletop, Outdoor, & Lifestyle | Society6
- Salt Quick-Dry 6-Piece Towel Set | $12 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Dog Toy Food 12-Pack | $13 | Amazon
- SensorPEDIC Fresh & Clean Pillows | $14 | Macy’s
- Kasa Smart Plug 3-Pack | $22 | Amazon
- ChomChom Roller Pet Hair Remover | $25 | Amazon
- Flamingo Pool Float | $33 | Amazon
- Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent Alternative | $43 | StackSocial
- AmazonBasics Swivel Office Chair | $48 | Amazon
- Easine H55 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner | $79 | MorningSave
- Orivet Dog DNA Test | $95 | StackSocial
- EvaChill EV-500 Personal Air Conditioner + Cartridge | $99 | StackSocial
- Eufy HomeVac S11 Go | $160 | Amazon | Clip coupon + use code eufyEase
- Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S MAX | $190 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- iRobot Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum | $449 | Amazon
- Expandable Steamer Basket | $10 | Amazon
- Double Wall Insulated Glass Mugs | $14 | Amazon
- Silicone Steamer Basket | $15 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Charcoal Grill | $21 | Amazon
- Madrid Premium French Press | $33 | StackSocial
- Yedi Mini 2-Quart Air Fryer | $40 | StackSocial
- Dublin Stainless Steel French Press | $47 | StackSocial
- Ninja Nutri Auto-IQ Blender | $70 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Convection Oven | $116 | Amazon
- J.A. Henckels 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $149 | MorningSave
- Concentrix 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $220 | StackSocial
- Saucemoto Dip Clip | $10 | Amazon
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- 50% off Blue Light-Blocking Lenses | GlassesUSA | Promo code BLUE50
- 20% off Designer Brands | GlassesUSA | Promo Code PREMIUM20
- 30% off Select Loki Items | Hot Topic
- Champion Cotton Tees | $15 | Macy’s
- Dissim Inverted Lighter | $40 | StackSocial
- Luminox Navy SEAL 3500 Series Watch | $219 | StackSocial
- Buy Two, Get One Free I Dew Care Products | Ulta
- Aliver Foot Exfoliation Peeling Masks (3-Pack) | $10 | Amazon
- Zimba Teeth Whitening Strips (28 Pack) | $21 | Zimba | Use Code Get15
- NuPearl Teeth Whitening Kit | $25 | SideDeal
- The Clean Start Set | $29 | Kosa
- Blume Self Care Bundle | $36 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Mouth Armor Oral Care Essentials Set | $70 | StackSocial
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $149 | MysteryVibe
- Actigun: Percussion Massager | $55 | StackSocial
- Relax Melodies Meditation App: Lifetime Subscription | $80 | StackSocial
- Arealer Foot Massager Machine | $84 | Amazon | Use code KINJA0615
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine | $85 | Amazon
- Studio SWEAT onDemand: 1 YR Subscription | $99 | StackSocial
- 23andMe Health + Ancestry | $149 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Re-Athlete Full Leg Massager + Heat Treatment | $170 | StackSocial
- Save on Anime Titles from Funimation | Amazon
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (Blu-ray) | $9 | Amazon
- Sonic the Hedgehog Blu-Ray + DVD | $12 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: The Secret World of Arrietty - LE Steelbook Blu-ray | $22 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children 4K Blu-ray | $29 | Amazon
- Cyberpunk 2077 Official Guide (Paperback) | $11 | Amazon
- Ask Iwata | $14 | Amazon
- Cyberpunk 2077 Official Guide (Collector’s Edition) | $21 | Amazon
- World of Warcraft: New Flavors of Azeroth: The Official Cookbook | $25 | Amazon
- Sonic Encylco-speed-ia | $30 | Amazon
The Art of the Mass Effect Trilogy: Expanded Edition | $31 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: BotW - Creating a Champion Hero’s Edition | $55 | Amazon
- Sonic Encyclo-speed-ia Deluxe Edition | $72 | Amazon
- Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebook Set | $92 | Amazon
If you’ve been itching to up your audio game, or just need something to drown out the noise in your makeshift home office, consider Apple’s AirPods, which you can get for $119 on Amazon right now. That’s a $40 savings off the list price.
Want a case you can toss onto a wireless charging pad for an effortless power boost? The same AirPods with a wireless charging case are $150 right now, or $49 off the list price.
In either case, they’re incredibly portable, so you can carry them with you around the house, easy to pull out when you need to chat with someone, and they easily pair with all your Apple devices so you don’t have to keep futzing with Bluetooth settings all day.