If your kid is pestering you for a smartwatch and/or you’re looking for a way to encourage and incentivize physical activity, then Garmin’s Vivofit Jr. activity tracking band might be a good option. It’s a kid-sized and kid-styled fitness band with a small screen for showing the time and tracked steps, plus it’s swim-friendly and can be used with a companion app to reward activity, chores, and other tasks. It’s half-off the list price at just $40 at Amazon right now in multiple styles.
If you’ve been eyeing one of the gleaming stainless steel Apple Watch models with the sleek milanese loop, but the towering price tag kept you at bay, here’s an option. Right now, Amazon is offering the Wi-Fi + Cellular 40mm stainless steel Apple Watch Series 5 for $526, or 30% off the original list price.
True, it’s the last-gen model (not the current Series 6), but the only big feature you’re losing is the new blood oxygen sensor. And yes, that’s certainly not cheap, but it’s more than $200 off for a visibly premium version of the leading smartwatch.
True wireless earbuds are all the rage these days, but if you don’t want to spend big bucks on brand name earbuds (like Apple’s AirPods) or just prefer a different approach, then perhaps the Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds will be more your speed.
They’re connected together by a cord and the buds snap together magnetically when not in use, but they pair wirelessly to your phone and other devices via Bluetooth and last for up to 12 hours per charge. Just launched last fall, you can save 22% off the list price at Amazon right now where they’re $39.
The Apple Watch Series 6 rolled out last fall with enhancements over the previous edition, including a blood oxygen sensor to join the ECG test and other health smarts. If you’ve been waiting for a bargain on one, Amazon luckily has some options right now.
Amazon is offering up to $100 off certain configurations, such as the 40mm LTE-equipped models for $399. Don’t need cellular service? The base 40mm Wi-Fi model sees a strong $80 discount in (Product)RED, landing at $319, with other styles at a lesser discount. Browse the listings at Amazon to find the right fit and style for you.
There’s no worse time to lose all your movies and tunes than when there’s not much else to do. There are lots of ways to remedy this, but having an external drive with plenty of space can give you some peace of mind by giving you a place to back everything up, and help you bring all your info with you everywhere without weighing down your bag. SanDisk’s 1TB Portable USB-C drive is down to $140 today at Amazon, a savings of $110 off the list price, and it’s both portable and rugged with a good-sized chunk of storage to access anywhere.
You’ve been working from home for over a year now and you’re still just hunched over your laptop screen while sitting on the couch? That’s no good. It’s time to invest in an actual working space for yourself. This docking station has 5 separate traditional USB ports (three USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0) as well as the option to connect to a monitor using VGA or HDMI (or both!). The PD Charging port is 100W and will keep your MacBook Pro or other compatible laptops fully charged while it’s docked. You can grab this USB C docking station from Amazon at 20% off right now.
Whether you’re looking to make the jump from another platform, or just upgrade your aging gadget, now’s not a bad time to grab a new smartphone. Between Apple’s iPhone 12 lineup and Samsung’s new Galaxy S21 lineup, there’s plenty of options to choose from.
If you’re eager to grab one of Samsung’s new phones, they’re all on sale over at Amazon right now. The Galaxy S21, which typically retails for $800 for the 128GB base model, is $100 off at $700 right now. It features a 6.2" display with a resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 and a 120Hz refresh rate.
Meanwhile, the larger Galaxy S21+ is down from $1,000 to $800 for the 128GB model. That phone features a 6.7" display and the same resolution and refresh rate as the S21. Both have 8GB of RAM as well as Qualcomm’s powerful Snapdragon 888 processor and 5G radio support. On the back, both phones have a three-camera setup featuring a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 12-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 64-megapixel telephoto lens.
On the higher end lies the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which is down from $1,200 to $1,000 for the 128GB model. For your money, you’ll get a 6.8" 3,200 x 1,440 OLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, 12GB of RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery. The Ultra packs four lenses into its camera module, including a 108-megapixel lens, two 10-megapixel telephoto lenses (with 3x and 10x zooms), and a 12-megapixel ultrawide lens. The 256GB version lands at the same $1,000 price (that’s $250 off), so you might as well double the storage if they have the color you like!
Discounts on Apple’s new MacBook Air model with the powerful M1 chip have been steadier lately, and right now you can save a strong $100 off the 256GB base model, which is currently $899, and an even better $149 off the 512GB edition at $1,100. You’ll see the full savings for the latter at checkout.
Our friends at Gizmodo said the M1 chip makes the MacBook Air “extraordinary,” thanks to fantastic battery life and better performance than some much pricier Windows-based rivals. If you’re on the hunt for a speedy, reliable new laptop, jump on this bargain!
It took Samsung a long time to shed its reputation for essentially copying Apple’s iPhones, but in recent years, the tech giant has become known more for boundary-pushing innovation. That said, when the original Galaxy Fold foldable smartphone—which opens up to reveal a large, tablet-sized screen within—was first launched, it was widely ridiculed. And when it was delayed after review units broke, well, that didn’t help.
Luckily, Samsung gave it another go, and last year’s Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G has seen much better reviews than the original. The outer screen is much larger and more useful now, the whole thing feels more durable, and there’s no weird super-sized notch on the inner screen. It’s a true powerhouse of a smartphone at a truly wallet-decimating price of $2,000. Gizmodo’s Sam Rutherford wrote in his review:
“For anyone who has dreamed about tech that allows phones to do more, the Z Fold 2 is a pioneer of the post-phone era. The Z Fold 2 offers an experience unlike anything else on the market, so while that price might not make any logical sense, somehow it’s still not completely outlandish.”
If you’ve been waiting for a deal to ease that eye-popping price, Amazon has one: it’s currently $300 off in either Mystic Bronze or Mystic Black. That’s still $1,700 for a smartphone, which puts it well outside the reasonable range for most buyers, but if you can’t fight the FOMO… hey, 15% proves to be a pretty significant discount here.
Looking for a more compact foldable smartphone? Amazon is also taking $250 off the current list price of the 5G model of Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip, which folds from a typical smartphone size into a pocket-friendly, wallet-like chunk. That one’s $950 for the unlocked Mirror Black version, a nice dive from the original $1,500 launch price.
As far as power strips are concerned, Anker PowerPort Cube is the niftiest by far. And right now, you can pick it up for a low $15. This particular model offers 3 AC outlets and 3 USB ports and it can be mounted to a wall or under a desk with the included adhesive pads. This is the lowest price seen at Amazon to date for this product. It comes with an 18-month warranty, too.
That face... Every time I close my eyes, I see that face... Staring at me. Well now you too can experience the fear I feel every day by getting this controller with Tom Nook on it! This Animal Crossing branded controller is an excellent option for Nintendo Switch players not looking for all those extra bells and whistles. The joy-cons and the pro controller each offer a wide range of features from the gyro motion controls to amiibo support. However, sometimes we don’t want to spend upwards of $70 on a controller. This wired controller from PowerA is only $17 so it will not break the bank unlike the mortgage you still owe Tom Nook on your house.
Destroy All Humans originally released in 2005 and became a cult classic among fans. This tongue-in-cheek 50's sci-fi romp let’s you take on the role of the alien invaders—subverting the typical setup of defending earth from said invaders. Combining bits of Hitman-esque stealth missions with the ability to toss helpless humans around the air like Control, this visually enhanced remake is a game you should certainly pick up if you missed your chance 16 years ago.
I was confused when I first saw this product. I initially thought it was just a fancy Pikachu Joy-Con skin. Then I remembered something: the Switch doesn’t have a proper D-pad. I’m so used to the layout that I somehow forgot that the left joy-con uses a regular four-button layout in place of a traditional connected cross. If you’re a D-pad faithful who has not forgotten this fact, you might want to check out Hori’s Switch D-Pad controller. The black and gold controller replaces your normal left joy-con with a version that has a proper D-pad. The only catch is that it’ll only work in handheld mode, so this is strictly for portable players. Like I mentioned up top, the controller also has a Pikachu design that’s just darn cute, frankly.
Sucker Punch’s open-world samurai game came out last year and it’s one you don’t want to miss. It features a gorgeous world and varied combat for both stealthy and aggressive players. The newly announced Ghosts of Tsushima Director’s Cut will feature all the content from the original release as well as a new chapter in Jin’s story in which you will get to travel to and explore the island of Iki. In addition to the new content, there are some welcomed quality of life updates too. The PS5 version will support haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. You’ll also be able to expect 3D audio enhancements, 4k resolution options, better load times, and 60fps. Lastly, if you select the game’s Japanese voice over, it will actually be lip synced.
Current owners of the game on PS4 can pre-order the Director’s Cut for PS4 for $20. After August 20th, owners of the Director’s Cut on PS4 can upgrade to the PS5 version for $10 and owners of the original version for PS4 can upgrade all the way to the PS5 version for $30. Yeah, its a bit of a headache, but it does have new content so think of it like buying a DLC pack.
Ghosts of Tsushima Director’s Cut releases August 20th this year.
Boy do we have the deal for you today... more of a long con really. So not only can you get this cool Tom Nook hat for only $8. If you were to purchase it and start wearing it around town, you could maybe even convince your neighbors that they all owe you money on their houses. Something about the sleepy, almost dead inside eyes of Tom Nook just make it so easy to hand him part of your paycheck every couple weeks. None of your neighbors will know the wiser. You will recoup your investment on the hat almost immediately as you take on the life of this tyrannical tanuki.
Dishonored 2 wasn’t without its flaws, but if you enjoy first person stealth games, it’s absolutely worth picking up for $7, an all-time low. Game Pass users can play for free with their subscription.
If you like XCOM, and you like Mario, the best thing you’ll buy today is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, which I’ve been playing pretty much nonstop for the last week. A sequel was announced at this year’s E3 so make sure to play the first title before you gear up for the next one in 2022. It’s just $20 right now, so buy it today, and spend some of your savings on the Donkey Kong DLC.
With news that we may not see many significant updates for the galactic dogfighting game Star Wars: Squadrons, we don’t blame you if you’ve been holding out for a discount. With fun multiplayer but a short campaign, the game is already appropriately priced at $40 out of the lightyear gate, but now the Steam version is more than half-off at $15 from Amazon.
Get the best immersion possible with HOTAS flight stick support. The entire game is playable from the perspective of an aerial cockpit. It also supports VR, putting you directly in the pilot’s seat. Strap in and take off at your earliest convenience.
Ah, memories. Remember playing Mass Effect for the first time? What a brave new world it was. BioWare’s sci-fi RPG seemed like a leap forward for video game storytelling with its branching dialogue trees and alien smooching. I remember those days well ... because it was just a few years ago. Okay, look, I was late on the bandwagon. I only played the trilogy four or five years ago, but I can confirm that it really held up. So I can only imagine that the new remastered collection feels even better. If you’re looking for a blast from the past, you can grab Mass Effect: Legendary Edition on PC for $50 on Amazon (you’ll get a digital code for the Steam version).
You’ll never see it coming! Okay, actually you probably saw it coming. Now that it’s been two month since the launch of Persona 5 Strikers, the price is starting to drop. It’s now down to $40 on Switch and PS4 at Amazon. Persona 5 Strikers is half spinoff, half sequel. It continues the story of the Phantom Thieves, but trades in turn-based gameplay for Dynasty Warriors-esque action. If you love the characters and world of Persona 5, you’ll likely love this sort of summer vacation special. I’m also running out of Persona 5 jokes, so I hope they stop making spin-offs soon so nobody realizes I recycle the same two references over and over again for these write-ups.
If you’ve been waiting for a good deal to grab Super Mario Odyssey now’s your chance. Nintendo titles rarely go on sale, but the game is down to $40 right now, so if you’re looking to get your Mario fix, now’s not a bad time to click that buy button.
Ah, Cuphead! The delightful cartoon platformer that pays tribute to 1930's animation with its one-of-a-kind visual style. It’s hard not to be absolutely charmed by this labor of love. Except, of course, after you have died for the 50th time against a stupid haunted train car or something. It’ll make you want to break your Switch over someone’s head. God. If you’re a glutton for punishment, Target currently has the game on sale for $15. You’ll get a digital code for the game, so make sure to reinforce all your Switch gear so it’ll at least bounce when you throw it across the room.
Neckset is just the strangest term I’ve heard. Go ahead, say it out loud. Neckset. I mean, it does make sense. A headset you wear on your head, so what should we call the same product but for around your neck? Neckset. Maybe sound necklace? No that’s a dumb name. Neckset isn’t dumb, it’s just... strangely uncomfortable. Ironically, the neckset itself doesn’t look uncomfortable to wear at least. In fact, this seems to be a pretty clever design to create 3D sound in a low profile product. This specific... neckset... is designed for use with PS4, PS5, and PC and is available for pre-order at Amazon. The neckset releases October 18th, 2021.
If you’ve been wondering what all the fuss is around air frying, here’s an affordable way to take the plunge. Right now, Best Buy is taking half off the price of the Bella Pro Series 4.2qt air fryer, which is just $30 after the savings. We’ve highlighted Bella’s pint-sized 2qt air fryers in the past, but this one has double the capacity for crisping up veggies, meats, and more. Give it a try!
A spotless space is something we all strive for especially in these new times of being ultra-clean and hyper away of sanitizing. And if you’re going to buy a new vacuum you want the best, that’s Dyson and everyone knows it. Today only, take $199 off the Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum at Home Depot.
This Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum destroys dust and mitigates messes in seconds with precision. This is the vacuum for your house if you’ve got some very sheddy furbabies. Cyclonic tech and reusable cloth filter clean every spot of your home with ease without losing any suction power. It has no problem tackling carpets, bare floors, stairs, and any other tough-to-clean area because it’s got a 35' cord. It’s bagless and the hygienic dust cup has to be emptied a lot less than the average vacuum saving you time and energy. With the washable HEPA filter not only do you help the environment outside your home by being able to reuse it for three months, but you also do the same on the inside of your humble abode. Painless to maneuver, effortless to clean, and all with the power and promise of a Dyson for substantially less money. Win-win.
Good coffee shouldn’t cost and an arm and a leg. Making it in the comfort of your own home too is a huge plus. For the rest of the day, save 24% on Homendless’ Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker.
If you live alone or are concerned with wasting pricey coffee, the K-cup is the way to go. This single-serve maker can do that and more. It’ll get you that quality selected java of your choice brewed in two minutes and ensures each cup is piping hot. It does come with a reusable grounds filter if you want to do it the old-fashioned way now and then. And it can even handle tea if being caffeinated isn’t for you. If you like being caffeinated, you can control your coffee’s strength because the water tank is easy to read and fill. So no need to sweat about your brew being too weak or too potent. There’s an automatic shut-off feature, and it even cleans itself. Wins all around.
Free shipping on this for Prime members.
Have you fired up the Hallmark channel? Are you already making your lists? Are you the family member with your tree up on November 1? Maybe you need a revamp for 2021. All jokes aside, this is a beautiful artificial tree currently 23% off and ready to be loved this holiday season. Just clip the coupon on this 6 Ft Premium Spruce Christmas Tree.
This is a chonky tall tree that will surely be a show stopper once you adorn it with your beloved ornaments. With 680 spines and a sturdy and stable metal base, the spruce looks like the real thing without the hassle of falling needles. As with most of these new trees, it’s made of an eco-friendly PVC material. It’s easy to set up, take down, and store. Fluff those branches for the fullest look and get to decorating when the time comes.
This tree will ship for free for Prime members.
It’s that time of year to start thinking about making your sleep space comfy for warmer weather. If you prefer an icebox situation or cohabitate with someone who does, getting cool enough for a peaceful slumber can be challenging. My Sheets Rock is here to the rescue; take 15% off their temperature regulating sheets with the code SUMMER.
It’s not just the pillow that’s the cool side of sleepy time now; it’s the whole plushy set. My Sheets Rock brings that chill to your entire bedding experience. Their temperature regulating sheets are heaven-sent to the sweaty and help in an overheated apartment. If you have significant other who runs a bit hot, this is a gamechanger. Even my small terrier sometimes sleeping on top of me is just too much when the temps get tropical. Knowing I’ve got sheets that make everything temperate so I can still snuggle my pooch in summer is wonderful. And all for less. They are made from premium bamboo rayon and designed to be lightweight but strong enough to withstands multiple washes. They come in ten colors, and the size range is extensive, one of the best I’ve seen from a company like this.
These will ship for free, and you even get a ninety-day free trial to see if they’re for you. I trust they will be.
This deal will run until July 5.
With the Fourth of July basically here, it can’t hurt to revamp your patio. Cookouts and lounging in sunlight are some of the best things about the summer months. I’m fortunate to have a backyard, and even if it’s just my dog and me, I want comfort while catching a few rays. For the next three days, Wayfair is offering up to 70% off their patio furniture.
A good umbrella is crucial. We like the shine, but we don’t like sunburns. This Pure Garden one from Market Umbrella comes is available in four colors. It’s also a best-seller and 67% off. Enjoying a cold beverage and relaxing in an Adirondack chair is the height of summertime luxury. This wood one is from Beachcrest Home, comes in four colors also, and is a customer favorite at 59% off. An adorable metal Bistro Set adds a touch of class and whimsy to any backyard. And, of course, a hammock chair is the only way to tackle your “to read” pile. This Alva one comes in five brilliant hues, has a matching pillow, and is a top-rated item. There are over 255 pieces in this sale, so there’s plenty to choose from to spruce your space.
These will all ship for free. This sale ends on July 4.
Add a pop of color and class to your bathroom with these Lacoste Legend Cotton Rugs. There are two neutral hues to pick from, and they’re currently 60% off. Embroidered with the brand’s iconic crocodile, this mat is plush and made of 100% tufted cotton. This will keep your feet warm and your floors bone dry. There’s a definite whimsy to these but still very much stylish. This will certainly revitalize a dull lavatory. Its dimensions are 20" x 32", so a sizable tapestry for decent floor coverage. Machine wash to keep it fresh and clean. This deal will run until July 5.
Free shipping on all orders over $25.
If you were a kid of certain age, you definitely had Power Ranger toys. They were everywhere in the ‘90s and have even resurfaced with new films and tv shows. These teens are enteral. And now you can bring all the nostalgia right to your home. Pre-order each of these mugs from Geeki Tikis and rep your favorite or grab the whole set. I’m only a little disappointed there is no Green Ranger, but hey, it’s only the first release. Perhaps we can get Tommy and Alpha 5 in the future.
I’m a big fan of these mugs and even have a few of the Star Wars ones. Each is beautifully stylized in a retro tiki design. They are made from strong ceramic and can handle both the dishwasher and microwave. They stand about seven inches tall and make excellent decorations on a bookshelf or desk too.
Each will ship for $9, and they are expected to do so in August.
We are still well in the chilly months, and nice warm homecooked meals can make a cold day better. This Cuisinart 3-in-1 Multicooker is the programmable simmer machine you were dreaming of, and you can save $155 on it now. Just clip the coupon.
You can slow cook at whatever level you need or keep a meal warm up to twenty-four hours with three settings. There is the option for combination cooking, and you can set temps up to 400° with steam for over ninety minutes. Everything is made of nonstick aluminum, so it’s all easy to clean, and the LCD display makes it easy to read too. This six-quart cooker fits snuggly on a counter and comes with a manual, reference guide, and even a recipe book.
This will ship free for Prime members.
If you missed the last few towel deals we covered, you’re in luck, but this one is going fast too. For the rest of the week, grab a Tommy Hilfiger Cotton Bath Towel for only $6. That’s over 60% off the original price. This deal runs until July 5.
This is such a great deal, and all twelve colors are still available in the 30" x 54" size. These are uber soft and super absorbent, basically, the two things you look for in a big fluffy bath towel. They’re 100% cotton and machine washable. These have been on sale before, and this is the lowest price they have ever been. You can actually get a whole set (bath towel, hand towel, and washcloth) for a total of $13. Obviously, because this is an amazing deal, colors are going fast. If you see a matching set, buy it now.
Free shipping on orders over $25.
Macy’s huge summer sale has two of their best-selling pillows for only $14. SensorPEDIC’s Fresh & Clean Pillows are top quality, just as you would expect from such a highly recommended company. SensorPEDIC has become one of the standards for great bedding, ensuring a wonderful night’s sleep. Each pillow is made from hypoallergenic fiberfill that provides support for all kinds of sleepers. Even being as plush as they are, they still keep the head and neck comfy throughout the night. They’re each is a luxurious 200 thread count and are antimicrobial treated. If you happen to have an accident, just toss them in the washer, and the insides can still be situated back to the way they were after cleaned. One thing is for sure you won’t lose sleep over the price.
Free shipping on all orders over $25. This deal runs until July 5.
If your dogs are barking after long days and you need some sweet relief for your feet, consider grabbing this Arealer Foot Massager Machine while it’s on sale. It’s currently $53 off the list price when you use promo code KINJAJOE03 at checkout.
Built to help treat an array of foot ailments, the Arealer Foot Massager Machine uses shiatsu kneading action along with heating and air compression to work through your aches and pains and help you relax. It has separate heating controls for each foot and has a remote control for easy adjustments, plus it has removable and washable foot sleeves for simple cleaning. It sits at a 4.2-star review average with 2,600+ customer appraisals.
I’ve been using a few of 107's products for a while and can say they know what they’re doing. As with most K-Beauty companies, their shining glory is skincare. 107 Beauty is no different, and one of their best-sellers is discounted for the rest of the month. Take 15% off anything on the site to celebrate the start of summer with glowing skin. Just used the code Honey107.
My favorite product from them is the Micro Drizzle Hydro Toner. Don’t be alarmed if you have a complexion a bit on the oily side. My t-zone can be a mess; this never made it worse, even with its hydration-focused formulation. Hyaluronic acid does wonders and is the main ingredient in many top skincare items on the market, so same here. After each use, my skin felt revitalized, refreshed, and ready for my moisturizer. It never disrupted anything for me and quickly became my number one toner. It’s absolutely lightweight and keeps my skin in top form for the majority of my day. It’s made from seven-year aged vinegar and Japanese camellia leaf extract, so it soothes your face even on your worst days or during a breakout. It was formulated to be used as often as you need and not upset your skin’s natural pH balance.
Free shipping on all orders over $40.
You’ve probably seen Homage tees on the internet or Instagram. They’re a small business in Ohio dedicated to capturing the nostalgia and love of pop culture moments, both current and past. Because they’re rad, get free shipping on your next order. No code needed.
Their collections are vast and the references are deep in both nerdom and sportsdom. For the jocks out there, Homage covers legends from yesteryear and legends in the making across various leagues. I’m partial to their Nickelodeon designs as I grew up in the era of SNICK. I’m looking at your Midnight Society. These make great gifts for yourself or someone else who loves geeky tv and movies from the 90s. There’s plenty to pick from, so I’m sure your favorite is in this collection.
Tees the season. As temperatures rise, a cool cotton tee can make all the difference in summer. We’ve covered Champion deals before and know that if their sweatshirts are quality, these are too. At 25% off, you can grab a few for a great price. This sale will run until July 5.
The cotton tee is perfect for anything really, and when they are made of soft materials, even better. This classic crew neck one is lightweight, durable, and comes in fourteen colors. They’re tag-free for comfort and have shoulder-to-shoulder taping to help prevent stretching to tearing; this is especially important if you wear them for sports or at the gym. All sizes are still available but we expect this sale to go very well.
Free shipping on all orders over $25.
Hey, I get it. You’ve maybe not been as active as you should be these past few months. Maybe, like me, you took winter hibernation a little too seriously. Now that it’s summer, a lot of us are starting to think about getting more fit as the layers come off. Why not make it happen with a home gym?
If you want a great starting point, you can get a full-body workout with 50% off a Sunny Health & Fitness magnetic rowing machine. I personally love this method of working out, as the LCD display shows your stats and keeps you pumped as you work to beat your last time, calories burned, or stroke count. Plus, rowing machines use over 80% of the body’s muscles with little impact on the body, meaning less stress on your joints! Get this one from Sunny with eight levels of resistance for $199.
Wanna pump some iron? You can grab a Sunny Health & Fitness power and squat rack for $251 right now at Amazon to help you do just that. This heavy duty squat rack has spotter arms for safety and can handle up to 880 lbs. of weights.
The sales on fitness don’t end there. Check out everything else on sale right here and below!
If you’ve got dry skin lingering from the weather change or from using so much drying hand sanitizer for the last who-knows-how-long, you should check out this deal.
Using plant extracts like gentle viola tricolor, calendula, and chamomile, Weleda Skin Food hydrates without the use of synthetic compounds or chemicals. Grab a bottle for yourself and see what the fuss is about, why doncha?
After escaping the lawless streets of the early days of pandemic, it’s only natural that we celebrate by introducing a new brand of chaos, complete with loud music, intoxicating ragers, and most importantly, a whole new summer wardrobe.
That’s why JACHS NY, a long-time Kinja Deals fave, is offering an unbeatable bundle discount, for a limited time only. When you purchase any pair of its signature shorts—stretch chino, pull-on dock, or otherwise—you can also snag a shirt for $39 total. The shirts themselves come in tee, henley, and polo styles and in a variety of colors. Just enter the promo code 2STR at checkout and start saving before the sale ends.
Be the envy of all your friends this summer (or send them the link to this post so they, too, can experience the kind of deep savings on high-quality, boutique clothing you can only find at JACHS NY). Why not skip the line at the big box chain fast-fashion retail stores and see what the independent company’s bespoke fabrics and modern, yet somehow vintage designs are all about. With prices like this, you really can’t go wrong.
What is a Stoggle, you ask? Think of it this way: If “style” and “goggles” had a baby, there is only one acceptable name for that newborn child. And now that eye protection is mandatory for health care workers, there is a market for more fashionable accessories that get the job done right. Among the more successful attempts at this is Stoggles.
Named one of the “100 best innovations of 2020” by Popular Mechanics, Stoggles is trying to position itself as “the Warby Parker of safety eyewear” (their words, not mine), making safety goggles that are lighter and more compact than the unwieldy protective gear of yesteryear. And with over 250,000 Stoggles sold so far, it’s proven successful as the largest eyewear crowdfunding campaign ever, having raked in $3 million from backers.
You can purchase Stoggles directly from the Stoggles website starting at $39 in both original and mini sizes. As for the shape of the frames, you can choose between square and round for no extra cost. Stoggles come in a variety of colors from sky blue to mint green to clear. Light responsive lenses can be tacked on for an extra $15. You can save 10% off your first order using the promo code AMB10, courtesy of Kinja Deals.
Now is a great time to start planning for sunny days and lounging. With the CDC saying gatherings are all good for the vaccinated, a day at the beach or lake is just what you need after the last year. So it’s time to get prepared. Disney is giving the house of mouse fans 25% off swimwear and accessories, and no code is needed.
There is a lot of items for the little ones, obviously. If you have a tot or tween in your life that loves Disney or anything under their umbrella, you’re sure to find the right fit.
My beach towel from last year is included in this sale, and it held up just fine as my park/shore blanket. The R2-D2 Beach Towel is adorable, colorful, and can even be personalized with a name. It’s a great summer accessory for someone out of the world.
Bring your friendly neighborhood Spiderman poolside with these cute swim shoes. Featuring Spidey’s logo, these fit comfy on your little superhero’s feet and will protect them even on the hottest of sands. Built for the summer elements and a killer accessory for this year’s vacation or beach trip.
Now for a bag to keep all your beach goodies safe while playing in the sand and sea. There are a few to pick from, but there is something charming about this Daisy Duck Swim Bag. The bag is made of durable PVC material on the outside and has a striped drawstring bag on the inside to keep your most important contains safe from the elements. But it’s definitely charming with the delightful face of this darling duck.
You can also grab free shipping on orders over $75 with the code SHIPMAGIC.
You can now own all 8 home-released Fast & Furious movies in this collection boxset. I’ve been a late comer to the series and it’s been really interesting to binge all of these as I gear up to see F9 in theaters. A franchise that started as pretty much a rip off of Point Break, but with cars, has evolved into doing heists and then into what are now pretty much full blown super hero movies. This series rules. It’s the ultimate popcorn flick, so why not heat up some in the microwave and watch them whenever you want because you own them now.. just as soon as you add to cart and it ships to your house. Get it for only $50 on Amazon when you clip the coupon.
It’s rare that fans can whine about something and get what they want. Celebrate this victory by picking up the Snyder Cut in 4KUHD and then seeking out a 4K 4:3 television to watch it the way it was meant to be seen. This 4KUHD Blu-ray will release September 7th, 2021.
Hey do you like concept art? Of course you do. It’s practically the best thing to unlock in any game. But now you can check out all of Final Fantasy XV’s art in book form! Get it for only $94 on Amazon. That’s over 50% off its original price.
This super hero trilogy comes with 4K Blu-ray Man of Steel, Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition, and Zack Snyder’s Justice League (yes that’s the Snyder Cut). I can’t get over the full title for Batman v Superman still. Was Dawn of Justice really necessary? We knew a Justice League movie would be coming out and there weren’t any full feature movies titled “Batman v Superman” before. And now with Ultimate Edition slapped on it, it sounds like a dang mobile game. Anyway this trilogy set also comes with brilliantly desaturated posters of each of our heroes as well as several illustrated posters. You can pre-order the trilogy on Amazon and it will be released September 7th, 2021.
- Anker PowerPort Cube | $15 | Amazon
- Apple MagSafe Charger | $34 | Amazon
- Energizer Max AA & AAA Batteries (100-Pack) | $45 | MorningSave
- Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker | $22 | Amazon
- Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds | $39 | Amazon
- JBL Tune 225 TWS Earbuds | $39 | MorningSave
- JLab Epic Air ANC Wireless Earbuds | $70 | Amazon
- Beats Solo Pro On-Ear Headphones | $149 | Walmart
- Apple AirPods Max | $489 | Amazon
- 65" Sony X80J | $900 | Best Buy
- USB C Docking Station | $40 | Amazon
- Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle | $60 | StackSocial
- Razer Ornata V2 Gaming Keyboard | $70 | Amazon
- 1 Year of VPN Service | $100 | ExpressVPN
- Apple MacBook Air (M1, 256GB) | $899 | Amazon
- Apple iMac 21.5” (2020) | $1049 | Amazon
- Apple MacBook Air (M1, 512GB) | $1,100 | Amazon
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 256GB) | $1,199 | Amazon
- Garmin Vivofit Jr. Activity Tracking Band | $40 | Amazon
- Garmin Forerunner 935 | $270 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 Wi-Fi (40mm) | $319+ | Amazon
Apple Watch Series 6 Wi-Fi + Cellular (40mm) | $399 | Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 5 (40mm LTE) Stainless Steel | $526 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (128GB) | $700 | Amazon
Samsung Galaxy S21+ (128GB) | $800 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G | $950 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (256GB) | $1,000 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G | $1,700 | Amazon
- Tech Squared Ring Light with Tripod | $27 | MorningSave
- Controller Gear Animal Crossing Tom Nook Beanie | $8 | Amazon
- Rock Candy Wired Controller (Switch) | $15 | Amazon
- PowerA Animal Crossing Wired Switch Controller | $17 | Amazon
- Hori Nintendo Switch D-Pad Controller | $20 | Amazon
- PowerA Animal Crossing Wireless Controller (Switch) | $33 | Walmart
- NEOGEO Mini Pro Player (International) | $80 | Amazon
NEOGEO Mini Pro Player (Japanese) | $80 | Amazon
- HORI 3D Surround Gaming Neckset | $100 | Amazon
- X-Men Vs. Street Fighter Arcade1Up Cabinet | $399 | Walmart
- Free 30-Day Trial | Prime Gaming
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Steam Key) | $15 | Amazon
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… | $40 | Newegg
- School of Game Design Lifetime Membership | $49 | StackSocial
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Steam Key) | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 | $60 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition | $10 | Walmart
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4) | $20 | Amazon
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5) | $20 | Amazon
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising (PS4) | $25 | Amazon
Immortals: Fenyx Rising (PS5) | $25 | Amazon
- The Last of Us Part II | $30 | Walmart
- It Takes Two | $30 | Amazon, Best Buy
- Hades (PS4) | $30 | Amazon
Hades (PS5) | $30 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (PS5) | $30 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Ghostrunner (PS5) | $30 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Strikers | $40 | Amazon
- Demon’s Souls (PS5) | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Elden Ring | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Ghosts of Tsushima Director’s Cut (PS4) | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Ghosts of Tsushima Director’s Cut (PS5) | $70 | Amazon
- Dishonored 2 | $7 | Amazon
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising | $25 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $30 | Amazon
- It Takes Two | $30 | Amazon, Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Hades | $30 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Ghostrunner (XSX) | $30 | Amazon
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon | $30 | Amazon
- Fuser (Digital) | $40 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition | $40 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Elden Ring | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X) | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Guardians of the Galaxy | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 (Xbox One) | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Battlefield 2042 (Xbox Series X) | $70 | Amazon
- Guardians of the Galaxy Deluxe Edition | $80 | Amazon
- Cuphead | $15 | Target
- BioShock: The Collection | $19 | Amazon
- Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection | $20 | Amazon
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | $20 | Best Buy
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | $20 | Amazon
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising | $25 | Amazon
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection | $28 | Amazon
- Destroy All Humans | $34 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Strikers | $40 | Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey | $40 | Target
- Monster Hunter Rise | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: WarioWare: Get It Together! | $50 | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury | $50 | Amazon, Walmart
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars | $50 | Walmart
- Mario Golf: Super Rush (w/ Bag Tag) | $53 | Best Buy
Mario Golf: Super Rush | $53 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Metroid Dread | $60 | Amazon, Target
- Pre-Order: Mario Golf: Super Rush + Bag Tag | $60 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Shiny Pearl | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond | $60 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Pokémon Legends: Arceus | $60 | Amazon
- Ring Fit Adventure | $70 | Walmart
- Nintendo Wii U Console (Refurbished) | $236 | StackSocial
- Mario Special Edition Nintendo Switch | $300 | Target
- Minecraft UNO | $6 | Amazon
- Controller Gear Animal Crossing Tom Nook Beanie | $9 | Amazon
- Little Buddy Animal Crossing Tom Nook Plush | $12 | Amazon
- Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set | $13 | Amazon
- LEGO BrickHeadz The Mandalorian & The Child | $16 | Amazon
- Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere Vortex Climb Battle Set | $16 | Walmart
- Pre-Order: Gundam HG 1/144 WINDAM (Neo Lorrnoke Custom) | $17 | Bandai
- Super Mario Deluxe Bowser’s Castle Playset | $25 | Walmart
- LEGO Masters Creative Value Set | $25 | Walmart
- Digimon Card Game Tamer’s Set Vol. 2 | $35 | Premium Bandai
- LEGO Architecture San Francisco | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter | $40 | Amazon
- LEGO Minecraft The Pig House | $40 | Amazon
- Kingdom Hearts III: Shadow Bring Arts Action Figure Set | $44 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Dubai | $48 | Amazon
LEGO Architecture Tokyo | $48 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing Fighter | $72 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $95 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Empire State Building | $99 | Amazon
- Up to 40% off New Mickey Mouse Collection | Society6
- 30% Off Tabletop, Outdoor, & Lifestyle | Society6
- Up to 70% off Patio Furniture | Wayfair
- 15% off Regulator Climacool Sheets | My Sheets Rock | Use Code SUMMER
- Tommy Hilfiger Cotton Bath Towels | $6 | Macy’s
- SensorPEDIC Fresh & Clean Pillows | $12 | Macy’s
- Salt Quick-Dry 6-Piece Towel Set | $12 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Lacoste Legend Cotton Bath Rug | $18 | Macy’s
- ChomChom Roller Pet Hair Remover | $25 | Amazon
- Charter Club 4-Pc Sheet Sets | $30+ | Macy’s
- Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent Alternative | $43 | StackSocial
- 6 Ft Premium Spruce Christmas Tree | $69 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Orivet Dog DNA Test | $95 | StackSocial
- EvaChill EV-500 Personal Air Conditioner + Cartridge | $99 | StackSocial
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum | $400 | Home Depot
- Expandable Steamer Basket | $10 | Amazon
- Silicone Steamer Basket | $15 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Power Rangers 16 Oz. Geeki Tikis Mugs | $20 | Entertainment Earth
- Cuisinart Charcoal Grill | $21 | Amazon
- Bella Pro Series 4.2qt Air Fryer | $30 | Best Buy
- Madrid Premium French Press | $33 | StackSocial
- Yedi Mini 2-Quart Air Fryer | $40 | StackSocial
- Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker | $45 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Dublin Stainless Steel French Press | $47 | StackSocial
- Crux Digital Juice Extractor | $52 | Bed Bath & Beyond
- Ninja Nutri Auto-IQ Blender | $70 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Convection Oven | $116 | Amazon
- Cuisinart 3-in-1 Multicooker | $144 | Amazon | Clip Coupon
- Concentrix 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set | $220 | StackSocial
- Saucemoto Dip Clip | $12 | Amazon
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- 50% off Blue Light-Blocking Lenses | GlassesUSA | Promo code BLUE50
- 20% off Designer Brands | GlassesUSA | Promo Code PREMIUM20
- 30% off Select Loki Items | Hot Topic
- 25% off Swimwear Section | Disney Store
- Free Shipping on Pop Culture Tees | Homage
- Champion Cotton Tees | $15 | Macy’s
- Summer Starter Bundle | $39 | JACHS NY
- Original Frames | $35 | Stoggles | Use Code AMB10
- Dissim Inverted Lighter | $40 | StackSocial
- Luminox Navy SEAL 3500 Series Watch | $219 | StackSocial
- 15% off Sitewide | 107 Beauty | Use Code Honey107
- Aliver Foot Exfoliation Peeling Masks (3-Pack) | $10 | Amazon
Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Body Cream | $13 | Amazon
- Zimba Teeth Whitening Strips (28 Pack) | $21 | Zimba | Use Code Get15
- NuPearl Teeth Whitening Kit | $25 | SideDeal
- The Clean Start Set | $29 | Kosa
- Mouth Armor Oral Care Essentials Set | $70 | StackSocial
- Arealer Foot Massager Machine | $82 | Amazon | Use code KINJAJOE03
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $149 | MysteryVibe
- Segway ES1L Electric Scooter | $300 | Amazon
- Actigun: Percussion Massager | $55 | StackSocial
- Relax Melodies Meditation App: Lifetime Subscription | $80 | StackSocial
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine | $85 | Amazon
- Studio SWEAT onDemand: 1 YR Subscription | $99 | StackSocial
- Re-Athlete Full Leg Massager + Heat Treatment | $170 | StackSocial
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rower | $200 | Amazon
Sunny Health & Fitness Power and Squat Rack | $251 | Amazon
- Save on Anime Titles from Funimation | Amazon
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (Blu-ray) | $7 | Amazon
- Sonic the Hedgehog Blu-Ray + DVD | $11 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: The Secret World of Arrietty - LE Steelbook Blu-ray | $16 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children 4K Blu-ray | $23 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Zack Snyder’s Justice League (4KUHD Blu-ray) | $31 | Amazon
- Fast & Furious 8 Movie Collection 4KUHD Blu-ray | $63 | Amazon
- Pre-Order: Zack Snyder’s Justice League Trilogy (4K Blu-ray) | $85 | Amazon
- Cyberpunk 2077 Official Guide (Paperback) | $11 | Amazon
- Ask Iwata | $14 | Amazon
- Cyberpunk 2077 Official Guide (Collector’s Edition) | $21 | Amazon
- World of Warcraft: New Flavors of Azeroth Official Cookbook | $25 | Amazon
- The Art of the Mass Effect Trilogy: Expanded Edition | $29 | Amazon
- Sonic Encylco-speed-ia | $30 | Amazon
- TLoZ: BotW Creating a Champion Hero’s Edition | $55 | Amazon
- Sonic Encyclo-speed-ia Deluxe Edition | $72 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV Official Works Limited Edition | $98 | Amazon