I can’t know how to hear any more about covid. I can’t. Nearly 2 years in, and the novel coronavirus is still kicking around, it sucks, and we, the people, still gotta deal with it. Chill nightmare we live in! That cheerful lede aside, there is some good news: A lot of places have easy-to-use, at-home rapid covid-19 tests in stock online, and we’re here to help you find them.
We’ll try to keep up with this post as often as possible. In the meantime, here’s where to find covid-19 at-home rapid tests available online right now (as far as we know).
- Last month, the US Government announced each household is able to order four covid testing kits for home delivery free of charge. To learn more about this program and request yours through the USPS, click here.
- Amazon Covid-19 PCR Test Collection Kit | $40
- BD Veritor At-Home Covid-19 Digital Test Kit | $29
- Celltrion DiaTrust COVID-19 Antigen Home Test | $24
- DxTerity Covid-19 Saliva At-Home Collection Kit | $85
- DxTerity Covid-19 Saliva At-Home Collection Kit, Set of 10 | $840
- iHealth C0vid-19 Antigen Rapid Test | $18
- Lucira Check It Single-Use Covid-19 Test | $74 | Clip Coupon
- On/Go At-Home Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self-Test | $24
- On/Go At-Home Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self-Test, Set of 40 | $450
- Simplicity by Assurance Scientific Laboratories Covid-19 PCR Home Testing Kit | $100
- BinaxNOW Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Self-Test at Home Kit | $20
- QuickVue Rapid At-Home Covid-19 Antigen Test Kit | $24
- BinaxNOW Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Self-Test at Home Kit | $24
- IntelliSwab Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test | $20
This post was last updated by Sophy Ziss and Gabe Carey on 2/14/22 and reflects current information as of that date.