Welcome to our brand spankin’ new apparel round-up. It’s a one-stop shop for flashsales, deals, promo codes and (god forbid) even rebates. Here you’ll find the Internet’s best offers on everything from Chelsea Boots to charm bracelets, curated and judged.
If you happen to see something we’re missing, do let us know!
From the siren’s song of a perfectly tailored denim shirt to the charm of a wool blazer, basics are the bread and butter of our wardrobes. Below, we’ve assembled a few of the best, enjoy!
- Drop-hem denim shirt in lennie wash ($71) | Madewell | Code EARLYBIRD
- Topshop Lulu’ Belted Longline Cardigan ($60) | Nordstorm
- Lucy Jumpsuit ($137) | Need Supply
- Ridley Super Soft Highwaist Skinny Jean ($43) | ASOS | Code PERFECT20
- Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt ($24) | Code SHOPNOW
- French Chunky Knit ($70) | Free People
Silk scarves, factually, are useless. But hear me out: Ever since Masif Central enlisted a coterie of all-star artists to created limited edition silk scarves, I’ve been obsessed with the idea of purchasing one for my barren walls. Massif Central’s prices are a bit steep, but one can easily procure designs by Alexander McQueen, Marni, and DSQUARED2 over at Yoox. Mark my words, silk scarves are the future.
- 18k Ettika ID Bracelet ($29) | Barney’s Warehouse
- Heliocurve choker necklace ($34) | Madewell | Code Earlybird
- DSQUARED2 Silk Scarf ($137) | Yoox
- MARC by Marc Jacobs C-Lock Leather Bucket Bag ($268) | Neiman Marcus
- Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Handheld Bag ($90) | Groupon
If you’re a longtime reader of Fantastic Man, a cult classic magazine on the art of being a gentlemen, then you should seriously consider purchasing the book. It usually retails for $45, but Phaidon is offering it up for $32. Bonus: It makes a great gift.
- Sorel Conquest Winter Boots ($110) | REI
- Zip Hoodie ($75)| American Apparel | Code 25MENS
- Star Wars Sweater ($10) | Uniqlo
- Jacquard Sweater ($30) | Zara
- Fantastic Man: Men of Great Style and Substance ($32) | Phaidon | Code PHA35
- Original Penguin Men’s Fable Zip Hoody ($37) | Amazon
For those who aren’t yet familiar with the Korean beauty powerhouse Tony Moly, let me say—without the slightest hint of hyperbole—that you are not truly living. I’m convinced that this stuff is actually the secret to eternal life and a gateway to perfectly behaved pores. And, if that’s not enough, each object is just so gosh darned adorable. Quantities are limited, so I’ve linked to an endless supply of options for latecomers.
- Peach Anti Aging Hand Cream ($3) | Amazon
- Hello Bunny Perfume Bar ($6.30) | Amazon
- Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub ($3.80) | Amazon
- I’m Real Mask Sheet ($13) | Amazon
- Panda`s Dream White Magic Cream ($9) | Amazon
Urban Outfitters, purveyors of objects that cool teens wear, is having a big ol’ sale on outwear. Below, we’ve curated some of our absolute favorite pieces.
- Silence + Noise Long Quilted Bomber Jacket ($90) | Urban Outfitters
- Penfield Fleece Carson Jacket ($80) | Urban Outfitters
- Little White Lies Elsa Coat ($200) | Urban Outfitters
- Padded Parka ($50)| H&M
- Structured Coat ($50) | Zara
- Badgley Mischka Women’s Ivana Wool-Blend Coat with Leather Trim
($130) | Amazon
ASOS is cutting 20% off for ladies who fit into the following categories: Pregnant ladies, curvy ladies, tall ladies, petite ladies, and, well, that’s it. No one else. If you fit into the above categories, do mosey on over to enjoy the savings with the code PERFECT20—a bit condescending, no? Below, we’ve assembled a few delightful plus-size dresses.
- Kaftan Skater Dress ($50) | ASOS | Code PERFECT20
- Obi Wrap Dress With Multi Stitch ($66) | ASOS | Code PERFECT20
- Wiggle Dress with Wrap Skirt ($71)| ASOS | Code PERFECT20
- Sequin Plunge Mini Dress ($94) | ASOS | Code PERFECT20
- Lace Dress ($40) | Zara
- Colorblock Flare Dress ($30) | Amazon
In this week’s edition of objects you can’t afford, we’re talking about Maison Martin Marigela’s iconic split-toe booties. The boots, which were unveiled in 1984, cost a whooping thousand bucks. However, take a gander at Style Nanda’s fall offerings and you’ll find a worthy doppelgänger for the measly price of $50.
To learn more about the style you’re plagiarizing, look no further than this short history, courtesy of Another Magazine. And, if you’re worried about the ethical implications: Do remember that Marigela’s original design simply replicated Japan’s traditional tabi socks, so there’s no need to feel that guilty.
- Faux Suede Split Toe Ankle Boots ($49) | Style Nanda
- adidas NEO Women’s Lite Racer Running Shoe ($39) | Amazon
- Kate Spade Lula D’Orsay Pump ($124) | Amazon
- $15 off $100 with Code DEALS | Uniqlo
- 20% off menswear | American Apparel | Code 25MENS
- 20% off select items | ASOS | Promo code PERFECT20
- Private Clearance Sale | Gucci
- Black Friday Deals Day | H&M
- 40% off beauty and grooming essentials | Amazon
- 40%-60% off everything | J. Crew Factory
- 50% select items | Moda Operandi | Promo code HALFOFF
- Get 50% off sitewide | Barney’s Warehouse
- Up to 30% off select styles | Marc Jacobs
- Extra 50% off sales | Ann Taylor
- Take 50% off all coats + jackets | Juicy Couture | Promo code COLD50
- Get 50% off sweaters + outwear | Forever21
- Extra 30% off full-priced items | Chico’s | Promo code 30632
- Take 20% off dresses | Anthropologie | Promo code HURRAH
- Up to 70% off for Black Friday early access sale | Saks Off Fifth | Promo code PRICECUT
- Up to 70% off new markdowns | Nasty Gal
- Up to 30% off | Splendid | Promo code EARLY
- Extra 40% off all items |Banana Republic | Promo code BRFRIENDS
- 40% off one regularly priced item| Land’s End | Promo code SHARE40, pin is 7220
- Extra 40-30% off select items | J. Crew | Promo code SHOPNOW
- 20% off regularly priced items | Lord & Taylor | Promo code LTLOVE
- Up to 30% off select items | Rag & Bone
- 20-50% off in-stock items | The Dwell Store
- Take up to 40% off select items | Crate + Barrel
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.