If you still haven't settled up with Uncle Sam, Amazon's offering terrific prices on H&R Block Tax Software, today only. Prices start at just $17 for the Deluxe edition (compared to $45 when purchased directly from H&R Block's website), and stretch up to $37 for Premium & Business (compared to $80).
I've used this software for the past two years, and found it to be very easy to use, but the biggest benefit is that you can opt to receive $100 increments of your refund as gift cards to over 40 popular retailers, with a 10% bonus on top. If they're places where you would have shopped anyway, that's free money.
Keep in mind that this is a Gold Box deal. I don't think they'll sell out early since these are digital downloads, but these prices will return to normal at midnight PT. [Amazon]
- Limefuel 15,000mAh External Charger ($25) | Amazon
- Ninja Master Prep Professional ($40) | Amazon
- Sony A6000 with two lenses ($750) | Best Buy
- Playstation Silver Headset ($34) | Amazon
- Pioneer SPHDA120 Head Unit with Apple CarPlay ($445) | Amazon
- Back to Basics 400A 7-Quart Aluminum Home Steam Canner ($25) | Amazon
- Kingston Digital 64GB Data Traveler Android Flash Drive ($24) | Amazon
- Camelbak Eddy Glass .7-Liter Water Bottle ($12) | Amazon
- Hudson Cast Iron Cleaner XL 7x7 Premium Stainless Steel Chainmail Scrubber ($12) | Amazon | Promo code YZR5ANUP
- Cuisinart CLCS-11 11-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set ($105) | Woot
- Cuisinart - Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor ($80) | Best Buy
- Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones ($20) | eBay
- 35% off orders over $50 | Advance Auto Parts | Promo code WD59
Commerce covers the best products on Kinja Gear, finds you deals on those products on Kinja Deals, and asks you about your favorites on Kinja Co-Op, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.