Bookmark Kinja Deals and follow us on Twitter to never miss a deal. Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter.
Update: Sold out
This riser arrives fully assembled, and just sits on top of your existing desk. Put your monitor(s) on the top shelf, your keyboard and mouse on the bottom, and use its integrated spring system to raise the entire setup from a sitting to standing position within seconds. I own a very similar product from Varidesk (which was much more expensive, by the way), and I absolutely love it.
I can tell you from experience that you’ll definitely want a good anti-fatigue mat for standing. This one has great reviews, but whatever you choose, make sure it’s at least 3/4" thick.
Continuing its quest to produce (and perfect) every conceivable battery-operated product, Anker now sells a freaking robotic vacuum, and you can get one for just $200 (down from $260) for a limited time as part of a Mother’s Day promotion.
Unfortunately, the RoboVac doesn’t have a ton of reviews yet, but early feedback is very positive, even though it’s only a fraction of the price of a Roomba. Like a Roomba, the RoboVac can maneuver around obstacles, run automatically on a schedule, and even dock itself on a charger once it’s finished cleaning. The main difference is that it doesn’t include a virtual wall system, but that shouldn’t be a huge deal for most buyers.
I got a Roomba a few months ago, and haven’t had to manually vacuum my floors ever since. If that’s not worth a few hundred bucks, I don’t know what is.
If you don’t own a pressure cooker, today’s a great day to fix that. Amazon’s knocked the highly-rated Instant Pot IP-LUX50 all the way down to $68 as part of a Gold Box deal, easily the the best price Amazon’s ever listed.
If you’re worried that you won’t get a ton of use out of this thing, note that in addition to standard pressure cooking, you can also use the Instant Pot as a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and more. Like all Gold Box deals though, this price is only available today, or until sold out.
You know when you ask someone to take a picture of you and your family on vacation, and you quickly learn that almost nobody understands how to take a decent photo? With a mini tripod, you can be in total control of those long range selfies, and this $10 model works with everything from DSLRs to smartphones.
Pair it with these smartphone camera lens attachments for even more shooting options.
The new DJI Phantom 4 sure looks impressive, but for over $600 less, you can pick up the still-completely-amazing Phantom 3 Professional today. You’ll lose out on features like the (finnicky) accident avoidance, but the camera is still 4K, and it’ll last over 20 minutes on a single charge. [DJI Phantom 3 Professional, $779]
Not ready to spend nearly $800 on something you could fly into a tree? This highly rated DBPOWER drone is a good alternative for beginners.
You likely won’t need this deal until next winter, but this is about as cheap as Zippo’s A-Frame hand warmer ever gets. Unlike disposable chemical hand warmers, this Zippo lasts for up to 12hours at a time, and can be reused by filling it with a splash of lighter fluid. Plus, it just looks really
Star Wars Battlefront isn’t a perfect game, but it’s pretty tempting at $30 on consoles, and $24 on PC, the lowest prices we’ve seen. It makes you wonder though why we didn’t get this deal on May the Fourth.
If your movie theater of choice is operated by Regal, this discounted gift card essentially amounts to ten free dollars. That’s like a free large popcorn (hopefully)!
A lot of people are reflexively repelled by the idea of a bidet, which makes no sense, because they’re amazing. Today on Groupon, you can score a Bio Bidet attachment that will work with just about any toilet for just $20. That’s nothing for a product you’ll use just about every day. This deal could sell out any time though, so buy or get off the pot.
If you just need a small SSD for booting your OS and running your most frequently used apps, this 120GB SanDisk is a steal at $35.
This 800 watt juicer from Hamilton Beach boasts a 4.2 star rating, and an all-time low $41 price tag today on Amazon. The best part? The mouth is so big that you can stuff an entire apple in there at once.
If you’re still using any of your TVs’ built-in speakers, this $100 VIZIO sound bar system will be a huge upgrade. In addition to the 38" speaker bar, you also get a wireless subwoofer that you can place anywhere in the room for extra bass. The best part? No receiver required.
Everyone likes a little candlelight every now and then, but if you don’t want to keep buying new candles (or houses after you burn yours down), this 12-pack of flameless votives is just $18 today. Each one runs on an included CR2032 battery for up to 400 hours, and you can find replacement batteries for less than $1 each, which is a lot less than an actual replacement candle.
There’s nothing particularly exciting about a 23" 1080p monitor, but $90 is one of the best prices we’ve ever seen on an IPS panel this size. For comparison’s sake, the same screen sells for $149 on Amazon, with great reviews.
If your iPhone 6 or 6s isn’t getting the kind of battery life that you need, this $26 RAVPower case can more than double it.
Steaming your clothes might not get them as crisp as ironing, but it does a decent enough job in a fraction of the time, and for $18, why not? It even includes a half-power mode for steaming your face.
Death, taxes, and never having enough power outlets. These are the immutable truths of our existence, but you can actually do something about that third one. Note that the $19 RAVPower also includes three USB charging ports.
Need to catch up on the adventures of Rory, Lorelai, and Luke’s mediocre coffee before Netflix’s Gilmore Girls reboot comes out? The entire DVD box set is marked down to $44 on Amazon today, an all-time low.
If you’ve spent any time in fancy cocktail bars, you’ve probably noticed that many of them serve drinks with a single, huge sphere of ice. Why do they do this? Well, mostly because it looks really cool, but it also dilutes your drink less quickly, which is important when you paid $14 plus tip.
Luckily, you can make these ice balls at home yourself, and a set of eight molds that will last for years costs less than a Old Fashioned at a nice bar.
For a few years now, Antec’s USB-powered HDTV bias light has been one of our most reliably popular deals whenever it went on sale. The problem: It only got a significant discount once every few months. Luckily, a copycat has emerged to fill in the gap.
Just like the Antec model, these Vansky LED light strips plug directly into your TV’s USB port for power, and sticks to the back of the set via built-in adhesive. Once you turn your TV on, the light strip will cast a soft glow on the wall behind it, which can reduce eyestrain when watching in the dark, and improve your TV’s perceived black levels.
Whenever we post a deal on the Antec light, it sells out within hours. I’m not sure if that’ll be the case today, but I wouldn’t take any chances.
The problem with reusable water bottles is that once you’ve finished the water inside, they become a massive waste of space in your bag. Not so for this foldable silicone alternative. Genius.
One of the only downsides of cast iron pans is that they can be a nightmare to clean, but this 4.7 star-rated chainmail scrubber can scrape away caked-on food without hurting your seasoning, or resorting to soap. No wonder it’s one of the newest members of our bestsellers club. Today’s $11 deal (with code MOMSDY16) is the best price we’ve ever seen.
Note: The code will only work if you buy the scrubber from Hudson Essentials, via Amazon. The listing sold directly by Amazon directly will not work.
For a limited time, when you buy one of eight Xbox One bundles, Amazon will throw in a copy of Halo 5 Limited Edition, Forza Horizon 2, and a $50 Amazon gift card that you could use on another game or an extra controller (or, you know, anything else on Amazon).
It’s not unusual to see bonus items included with Xbox One consoles, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a deal that gave you the choice of so many different starting bundles, including 1TB and Elite consoles.
Need an idea for your next movie night? You can rent the shockingly good Mission: Impossible -Rogue Nation for just $1 today on Amazon, Google Play, and iTunes. In both cases, you’ll have 30 days to get around to watching it, so finding the time to get to it should be Mission: Possible.
Wallet styles are obviously a matter of taste, but if you’re a front pocket fan, this RFID-blocking leather wallet is a steal at $8. That gets you three card slots (each of which can hold at least two cards), an ID window, and a zippable currency holder for when you have no choice but to carry cash.
The Nextbit Robin is an Android phone that aims to assuage your storage fears. If it’s 32GB of flash memory fill up, it’ll start uploading your apps and photos to a 100GB cloud account, leaving behind “ghost” icons that can re-download them on demand. It’s a little bit of a gimmick, but if it has you intrigued, you can save $100 on the handset today on Amazon, in either black or mint.
In case you missed out last week, you can once again snag an extra year of PlayStation Plus for $40. I know it seems like we’re seeing this deal every week right now, but these gift card deals tend to be feast or famine; it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the deal disappeared for three months.
Techmatte’s excellent, minimalist, universal magnetic smartphone vent mount is back down to $5 today with code C3LLYQ2H.
Love yours? Tell us why and we’ll include your story in future posts about the product!
- USB C Charger, iOrange-E 24W Dual USB Wall Charger USB Type C & USB A Port | $15 | Amazon | Use code KZL487RC
- AUKEY 5-Port Desktop Charging Station with Quick Charge 2.0 | $20 | Amazon | Use code LUVMOM03
- AUKEY 4.8A Dual Port USB Car Charger | $10 | Amazon | Use code LUVMOM04
- LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-760 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset | $43 | Amazon
- Boom Swap On/Over Ear Headphones | $10 | Amazon
- Philips Bluetooth 2.0 Multimedia Speakers | $32 | Staples
- iClever 5W Enhanced Bass Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker | $12 | Amazon | Use code YI79288T
- Insignia 32-Inch LED 1080p HDTV | $150 | Best Buy
- Yamaha SRT-1000 TV Surround Sound System | $180 | Newegg | After $20 rebate
- Amazon Fire TV Gaming Edition | $125 | Amazon
- Refurb Roku 3 Streaming Media Player With Voice Search (2015 model) | $70 | Newegg
- Refurb Google Chromecast Gen 1 | $20 | Best Buy
- GeForce GTX 970 | $280 | Best Buy
- Seagate 500GB Gaming SSHD Internal Bare Drive | $49 | Amazon
- Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Performance Full Tower Case | $95 | Amazon
- Apple iPad mini 2 with WiFi, 16GB | $199 | Staples
- 2MP 1000X 8 LED USB Digital Microscope | $16 | eBay
- MeFOTO DayTrip 2-section Portable Aluminum Tripod with BallHead | $69 | Adorama
- 20% Off Canon Refurbished Lenses | Canon
- Smatree Power Case for GoPro HERO4 Camera | $30 | Amazon | Use code CG8FWLX6
- Smatree Power Case for GoPro HERO4 Session Camera | $25 | Amazon | Use code D69C4MCN
- Beacon Egg-Style Ceramic Grill with Stand | $225 | Woot
- Cozypony Solar Powered Motion Sensing LED Porch Light | $11 | Amazon | Use code 64MQFOVN
- Kohree Timer Votive Flameless Candles, Set of 12 | $18 | Amazon | Use code Y4DT4C28
- LANGRIA Adjustable Heavy Duty Metal Bed Frame with Lockable Casters | $48 | Amazon | Use code DROFFTHR
- Refurb Dyson V6 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum | $350 | Amazon
- Muscle Rack Boltless Storage Rack with 6 Shelves, 3000 lb Capacity | $80 | Amazon
- Simple Designs Basic Metal Desk Lamp with Flexible Hose Neck | $9 | Amazon
- Battery-operated Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm | $11 | Amazon | Use Code QCUG4398
- Colored Led Strip Lights (Indoor / Outdoor, 300 Leds) | $24 | Amazon
- Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner | $100 | Sears
- The Home Depot Has Generators on Sale Starting at $399
- Stainless Steel Dual Vegetable Peeler | $6 | Amazon
- Secura Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Warmer | $40 | Amazon
- Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder | $5 | Amazon | Use Code C3LLYQ2H
- WORX Clamping Sawhorses | $59 | Amazon
- Portable Car Jump Starter / Power Bank | $30 | Amazon | Use Code 7FHPAYCO
- Craftsman 230-pc. Mechanic’s Tool Set | $100 | Sears
- Craftsman 140cc Briggs & Stratton, 21" Rear Bag Push Mower | $200 | Sears
- Up to 50% Off Crocs, Dansko & Cherokee Nurse Shoes | Amazon
- Columbia Men’s Steens Mountain 2.0 Full-Zip Fleece Jacket | $30 | Sports Authority
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Exert TR Training Shoes | $40 | eBay
- Onitsuka Tiger Unisex Ultimate 81 Shoes | $30 | eBay
- Canari Pinnacle Bike Jersey - Women’s | $30 | REI
- Classic Wedding Bands On Sale | Amazon
- DBPower Binoculars | $28 | Amazon | Use code SN5QOL4Q
- Coleman Steel Creek 6 Person Fast Pitch Dome with Screenroom | $117 | Amazon
- Pop Up Changing Room Tent | $23 | eBay
- Klamant Portable Camping Stoves With Piezoelectric Lgnition | $9 | Amazon | Use code U2PCTEQS
- RockBirds S3 Foldable Silicone Sports Water Bottle | $9 | Amazon | Use code 7CS2P977
- LED Bike Tail Light | $9 | Amazon | Use code 5R4YKFRK
- Robin Hood: Men In Tights | $5 | Walmart
- The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen | $5 | Walmart
- Spaceballs (25th Anniversary) | $5 | Walmart
- Friday (Deluxe Edition) (Director’s Cut) | $5 | Walmart
- Dumb And Dumber (Unrated) | $5 | Walmart
- Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series Collection [DVD] | $44 | Amazon
- Texts from Jane Eyre Audiobook | $1 | Audible
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories | $3 | iOS | Normally $7
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas | $4 | iOS | Normally $7
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars | $3 | iOS | Normally $5
- Grand Theft Auto III | $3 | iOS | Normally $5
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City | $3 | iOS | Normally $5
- Punch Club | $1 | iOS | Normally $5
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories | $3 | Android | Normally $7
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas | $4 | Android | Normally $7
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars | $3 | Android | Normally $5
- Grand Theft Auto III | $3 | Android | Normally $5
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City | $3 | Android | Normally $5
- FREE The End of the World | Android | Normally $2
- Omni Swipe Prime | $1 | Android | Normally $4
- Vertical Stand Cooling Fan with Dual Charging Station for Playstation 4 Controllers DualShock 4 | $15 | Amazon
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin | $20 | Best Buy
- Just Cause 3 | $33 | Amazon
- J-STARS Victory VS+ | $20 | Best Buy
- Tales of Zestiria | $30 | Best Buy
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | $30 | Gamestop
- The Evil Within | $13 | Best Buy
- Bravely Second: End Layer Collector’s Edition | $70 | Amazon | Back in Stock
- Hyrule Warriors: Legends | $31 | Amazon
- Shovel Knight | $19 | Best Buy
- Final Fantasy III [DS] | $12 | Amazon
- Preorder Pokémon TCG: Mythical Pokémon Collection - Darkrai | $13 | Amazon
- Cosmic Encounter | $39 | Amazon
- DBPOWER X400W FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with Wi-Fi Camera Live Video | $62 | Amazon | Use code JWHQJ72A
- Syma X11C RC Quadcopter with Camera & LED Lights | $32 | Amazon
- 10-Pack of LED Light-up Balloons | $5 | Amazon
- Estes Ready-to-Fly Rocket Bundle (Helicat + 3 Rockets) | $45 | Woot
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.